Saving Shoey- A Shoey FanFict...

Oleh calamityclifford

When Shane Dawson kisses his fellow YouTuber and friend Joey Graceffa for a YouTube video, Joey doesn't take... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1- Texts
Chapter 2- Proposal
Authors Insight
Chapter 3- The Big Moment
Chapter 4- Broken Inside
Chapter 5- Confessional
Chapter 6- The Plan
Chapter 7- A Not-Date-Dinner-Date Part 1
Chapter 7- A Not-Date-Dinner-Date Part 2
Chapter 8- Ouch!
Chapter 9- New Roomate
Chapter 10- Old Habits Resurface
Chapter 11- A Rude Awakening
Chapter 12- Help!
Chapter 13- It Worked
Chapter 14- Kidnapper Revealed
Chapter 15- The Great Escape
Chapter 16- Betrayed By Lisa
Chapter 17- Torture
Chapter 18- Rescue
Chapter 20- An Unhappy Ending
Chapter 21- Forgiveness
IMPORTANT Author's Note
Authors Note...
Chapter 22- Complicated Love
Help
Authors Note Concerning a Sequel
Happily Never After Chapter 1!
Uninspired
Editing! Important!
Important Shit + Q & A!

Chapter 19- Dead

656 15 12
Oleh calamityclifford

Chapter 19

February 16th

Joey’s POV

Shane’s lips were full and hot on mine. Even though my back burned from the wounds, I kissed him like nothing was bothering me. I don’t know why, because he was engaged to Lisa. He wasn't even gay. I pulled back suddenly, wondering why this was happening to me.

“Shane... Lisa? You’re engaged... To a woman.” I told him. He shook his head.

“WAS engaged. Lisa... She set this up. Your kidnapping. She was part of it. As soon as I found out, I broke up with her and came straight here. Speaking of which, we gotta get back home before Sawyer gets here. He probably knows by now... It was strange that this place was left completely unguarded. It just doesn't seem right.”

“Yeah. Let’s go.” I stood. My legs were too weak though, and I collapsed onto Shane, knocking him down.

“Oh my god. Joey, you need a hospital. Now. I’ll carry you.” Shane paled at the sight of me toppling. I allowed him to pick me up, and we started up the stairs.

I could tell that Shane was having trouble carrying me. He grunted with effort on every step. Eventually we reached the top of the stairs. When we arrived outside, I expected it to be sunshine and daylight, but instead the sky twinkled with bright stars. It was a full moon. Shane stood me up once we reached his truck, and I leaned against it. Just as we we about to get in, I heard a voice drift out of the darkness.

“You really thought it would be that easy to escape? You’re a foolish man, Shane. And Joey! I thought highly of you!” Sawyer stepped into a patch of bright moonlight. Something metal glinted in his hand.

“Sawyer!” I gasped.

“Joey, I really wish I didn't have to do this... Sorry.” He apologized, and held up the metal thing in his left hand. I saw that it was the same handgun that Sven had knocked me out with.

With a resounding “BANG!”, the gun went off. Shane collapsed on the ground next to my feet, a small red hole in his forehead. His mouth was still open in a cry of astonishment, eyes wide but glassy.  

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.7K 143 26
Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa is best friends! They want to spend every single second together! But way? they ask they self and discovers that they...
152K 3.6K 40
Joey Graceffa comes out through a music video by kissing a handsome stranger named Daniel. Almost instantly, Joey falls for Daniel. Does he feel the...
8.1K 261 19
Joey Graceffa is in love with his roommate, Sawyer Hartman, but he can't seem to manage to say the words out loud. All that changes when one car cras...
2.2K 83 16
Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa are Youtubers. They're close friends, but have recently drifted apart. Shane and Joey are both in separate serious rel...