The Life Of A Princess [fanfi...

By iamyanna

Jessica Jung is the youngest princess of the King of Korea. She is the youngest therefore the royal family ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Finding a place
Chapter 2 - Ramyun
Chapter 3 - First day of working
Chapter 4 - Quitting
Chapter 5 - Sushi
Chapter 6 - Cold Key
Chapter 7 - Meeting prince Seungho
Chapter 8 - Exploring the city
Chapter 9 - Going back home?
Chapter 10 - Home
Chapter 11 - Fortune Teller
Chapter 12 - Mr. Kim, Miss Jung and Mr. Jang
Chapter 13 - The royal siblings
Chapter 15 - Baby Bum
Chapter 16 - Something bad
Chapter 17 - Taecyeon's gang
Chapter 18 - Yoona's plan fail?
Chapter 19 - The sad reality
Chapter 20 - Princess Jessica
Chapter 21 - Last Chance gone
Chapter 22 - Wedding Confirmed
Chapter 23 - Training
Chapter 24 - Two days left
Chapter 25 - Running away
Chapter 26 - Happily ever after

Chapter 14 - Thanks to Prince Yunho

673 6 0
By iamyanna

The siblings and in laws were all talking among themselves. They all didn’t know that time was flying by quick, The sky outside had already darkened. Without realizing, it was already late. Suddenly the door opened, causing all eyes on the door. Jessica looked over, predicting that it was Key as he should be off work early.

Key entered his condo without realising the royalties present in his condo. His head was slightly lowered as he took off his shoes. Once he had his full attention on his surroundings, He paused what he was doing. He stood in the very spot as he looked over at the dining table. “Um, Am I interrupting something?” His quite voice was heard. The siblings could only chuckle softly as his cute action. Key then realised that he still hadn’t bowed to them. He then made a respectful 90 degree bow to the royalties. Jessica walked over to Key, helping him to hang up his jacket on the coat rack. Key gave Jessica a smile, a small thanks for hanging up his jacket for him.  “My brother and sister came and my in-laws came along..” Jessica was cut off by Yunho.  “How dare you lift up your head when we didn’t tell you to!” Yunho suddenly raised his voice at him. All eyes was then on him. Key immediately bowed once again, this time not lifting his head up. Of course, He was frightened by the Prince words.

“Oppa.” Jessica knitted her eyebrows together as she stared at Yunho confusingly. Her tone of voice expressed that she did not like how Yunho just treated Key. Yunho ignored Jessica as he walked over to Key. Slowly walking around him, examining him from head to toe. “How old are you?” Yunho asked, his deep voice heard. Key straightened his back however his head was still lowered, he had his hands by his side. “I’m 23, Prince Yunho.” Key answered formally. Yunho cleared his throat before asking another question. Tiffany and Seul gi watched while biting their lower lips. Jaejoong stood beside Tiffany with his arms crossed, watching the whole scene.

Jessica looked at Yunho, wanting him to stop. However he ignored her glances. “Why are you being nice to Jessica? Is it because she’s a princess?” Key answered without hesitation. “No, Prince Yunho. Even if Jessica was a homeless person, I will still treat her the same.” He answered truthfully.

Yunho nodded his head, satisfied by his answer. Jessica was annoyed by Yunho’s attitude towards Key. Yunho then patted Key’s back gently, his smile shown. Jessica watched with confusion. Key lifted his head back up once he heard Yunho’s soft chuckle. “I was just joking around, Key shii. No need to call me Prince Yunho all the time. Just call me Yunho.” Yunho smiled at Key. Key felt relieved, his shoulders and facial expression relaxed. “Oppa, I thought you were being serious!” Jessica smacked her brother’s arm jokingly. “Prince Yunho.. I mean, Yunho you startled me just there.“ Key let out a relieved chuckle. Tiffany and Seul gi watched with big smiles on. Jaejoong then walked up to Key with a sincere smile on. “Thank you for taking care of Jessica for us.” He patted his shoulder. Key slightly nodded, he bowed with his head.

“Now that all the tension is over, lets sit down and get to know each other more.” Seul gi suggested happily. The two girls were both cheerful. They both wanted to know more about Key, about the man whom their beloved sister had fell in love with. Key nodded, agreeing to the idea. He was still amazed that the royal siblings were all in his condo.

\./

After the whole night with the royal siblings, Jessica and Key were both very tired. They had been talking for the whole time and had ate dinner cooked by Key and Jessica. Tiffany and Yunho watched their little sister proudly. She was different and it all has to do with Key.

“Your brother and sister was really friendly. It was as if we knew each other for a long time already.” Key commented causally. Jessica chuckled softly, somehow shy when talking about her siblings. “Yunho oppa is actually really laid back, people just think he’s strict because he’s the first prince.” Jessica told him. Key nodded, by the little time he spent with the royal siblings; he knew how they were like. They weren’t the strict and posh people everyonw thought they were like. They were just like normal people. They talk, laugh, joke and tease. Although they do sit with their back straight and sit with an elegant posture, the siblings were just like every other person.

“Oppa, You should take a shower and go to sleep soon. You must be very tired.” Jessica pointed to the bathroom as she tossed him a blue towel. Key nodded tiredly. He then walked towards the bathroom while Jessica continued on cleaning the dining table. Even when she was cleaning, a smile was seen on her angelic face.

Once Jessica was done cleaning, she plopped down on the couch. She turned off the TV and waited for her turn to use the bathroom then she could sleep. Soon, Key came out of the bathroom with his towel around his neck. His hair still damp. “Finish?” Jessica stood up from the couch and turned over to look at him. Key nodded as he walked over to the couch. He then sat down. “Sica ah, Can I talk to you for a second?” He asked, his voice turned serious. Jessica nodded slowly, sitting back down. Key seemed like he was in deep thoughts.

“Yunho said something to me earlier on.” Key started while looking into her eyes. Jessica listened carefully, she was wondering when did Yunho and Key talk without her knowing. “He told me about the family background and something about you… and me.”

Jessica bit her lower lip, Yunho must have told him. Key knew that Jessica probably figured that Yunho had told him that Jessica likes him. “Don’t be angry at your brother for telling me.” Key said softly. Jessica was already blushing hard, her cheeks burning. She looked away from his eyes. Key secretly smiled at her flushed cheeks. It was cute.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have told my brother. You should forget about what he had said. I know it’s stupid.” Jessica mumbled. She then stood up from the couch and attempted to walk away. However, Key grabbed onto her wrist gently. His breathing was heard clearly and so was her’s. Jessica didn’t dare to utter a word nor was she able to look at him. “I’m sorry Jessica.” He suddenly apologised, trying to look at her in the eyes. Jessica frowned a little.  “I should have known that I would do something wrong.” He continued on, his eyes still on her lowered head. “I was the one that did something wrong.” She mumbled again. “I like you and from the very start I knew I couldn’t.” She added, almost inaudible.

“You know what I did wrong?” His soft voice was heard. Jessica shook her head. “..No.”

“I fell in love with you too.”

He smiled as he lifted her chin up. Jessica's eyes was staring back at him. He nodded, as if confirming. A small smile then formed on Jessica’s face. Key then pulled her into his arms, embracing her. “Jessica ah, I know it’s impossible for us to have a future together but let’s just stay happy for the remaining months, hm?” He spoke while patting the back of her head gently. Jessica nodded, her chin resting on his shoulder. They then broke the hug. “Oppa, don’t you think I’m a burden though? I’m not the same as other girls.” She spoke with a small frown as she mumbled the last part. “Sica ah, I don’t know when or how but I fell for your charms. If Yunho had not said anything, I wouldn’t have known my feelings too. He cares about you a lot and he said something to me which I will never forget.”

[Flashback- Few hours ago]

The siblings and Key was in the living room, talking among themselves. Yunho looked over at Tiffany, his eyes signalling her to do something to distract Jessica. Of course, without any notice before, Tiffany understood his eyes and his simple nod. “Sica ah, You never showed me your bedroom. Can I have a look?”  Tiffany asked with her eye smile. Jessica looked at Key as if asking for permission, he gave her a smile and a small nod. Jessica then left the living room with Tiffany, not knowing that Tiffany would stall her for the next few minutes.

“I want to come too!” Jaejoong said to the two girls, he then ran up to his wife and sister in law. The three then entered Jessica’s temporary bedroom. Seul gi could have followed too, but she’d rather stay with her husband and see what he was up to. After knowing that Jessica was away from them, Yunho opened his mouth to talk. “Key ah, Can I ask you something?” He started off as he placed his hand firmly together with his elbow resting on his knee’s. Key nodded, getting a strange vibe. “You know who we are, right? Our family. We’re royalties. Do you know what could happen to any of us if we fall in love with a commoner? To be worst, an average commoner in the middle class. If it was a commoner from a high class society, its another story but someone who may not even exist in our world, then the situation would be worst. If a member of our family falls in love with that person and wants to marry them. It’s impossible.” He stated, trying not to sound harsh. Yunho pulled it off nicely and neatly though. Key nodded his head slowly.

Yunho let out a small sigh, Key didn’t understand his hint. “Key ah, My sister is in love with you.” He said straightforwardly this time. Key’s eyes slightly widen, not believing what he had told him. Yunho then continued on his ‘speech’.  “Jessica is the youngest sibling, the youngest princess. Although she is the youngest, her position is still high. Many will rely on her in the future. Do you know why she’s stubborn all the time now?” He asked. Key shook his head, curious on what he was going to say. “It’s because we know and she knows, when the time comes for her; She won’t be able to be herself. She’ll have to be mature, portraying an elegant posture for people and think deeply before saying a single word. She understands what her future is like therefore now, she wants to do what she wants before all that happens.” Yunho explained in his deep voice. Even though it was just words, Key felt as if he knew more of Jessica after what Yunho had said.

“She’s against the arranged marriage. That’s why she’s out here now. Jessica knows well enough that our lives are like a book. Nothing will change once the book is written, which means once we’re born; our lives are like the chapters, we know what we’ll be doing and we’ll know what will happen in the future. We’re born, marry someone our father likes, have our own family, lead whatever land or group our father tells us too.” He continued. Key was feeling sorry for the siblings. Just when he thought that they live and play every day, he was wrong. Being a royalty was a difficult living for them.

Seul gi then decided to add in her thoughts. “Key ah, Jessica really likes you. Even if she didn’t tell us, we all knew from the very first time we saw you two. The way her eyes are when she looks at you. She had never looked at any other man like that. Before, I didn’t understand though.” She began with her voice that had elegance in it. Key was listened carefully to Seul gi. “Ever since I married Yunho, Jessica has been like my sister. She tells me everything. When she meets other prince’s, Her reaction will always be the same. I never understood how she was like that. I’d always thought, shouldn’t a princess be happy to meet her prince? To Jessica, it wasn’t like that. She didn’t want to marry any prince just because she is a princess. She wants to marry someone that she actually loves.”

Yunho then spoke. “Do you like her, Key?” Key didn’t answer, he was as if analysing his thoughts. He was in deep thoughts on what Yunho and Seul gi and just told him. Jessica seemed fragile and he wanted to protect her. “I can’t though.” Key said, almost in a whisper. Yunho gave him a sincere smile, Key‘s answer expressed that he does like her too. “We just wanted to know if you like her too. Everything will be fine if you feel the same way.” Yunho patted his shoulder, as if encouraging him. Key was confused by his words. “Key, The three months isn’t over. I’m handing Jessica over to you, I hope you can make her happy. The time you spend with her, it will be beautiful memories for Jessica when she comes back.” Yunho spoke, wanting her little sister to be happy. Key nodded, giving Yunho a sincere smile back. The three cocked their heads to the side once they head Jessica’s whines.

“Unnie, Let me go out!” Jessica whined as she attempted to get out of her bedroom. Tiffany and Jaejoong unwillingly let her out. “Oppa, Jaejoong oppa and Tiffany unnie wouldn’t let me come out.” Jessica sat back down on the couch while pouting. Yunho and Seul gi chuckled at the three. Tiffany looked over at Yunho, once again he gave her a small nod. Tiffany and Yunho then exchanged small smiles.

[Flashback end]

“Oppa, Yunho oppa is right. We won’t be together forever.” She slightly pouted. Key embraced her gently, his lips touching her forehead. “No matter what it takes, I’ll do anything to be with you.” He whispered softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 3K 38
ayon sa iba, Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang hinding-hindi mo makakalimutan sa lahat. Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang nagturo sayo kung paano totoong magmahal...
6M 275K 72
In the near dystopian future where the population has blown up, women and the poor are more oppressed, and those with positions who abuse their power...
42.8K 1.5K 100
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
3.2M 160K 54
[RFYL book 2] When the enemy is close behind, you need to run as fast as you can. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN Written by: SHINICHILAAAABS Genre: Science F...