Change My Mind (Jacob Black)

By kiraken44

Katie Lahote has just moved back to La Push. She is moving in with her twin brother Paul, who knows some inte... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note

Epilogue

1K 21 0
By kiraken44

I sigh with happiness as I watch Jake and my 3 kids play in the pool. Jake had wanted more kids, but he realised what a handful out 3 children already were. Kim and Emily had their children as well. Kim had a beautiful boy named Kyle, and Emily had a girl named Abigail. Leah did get married, and now has twins named Mason and Maddie. Jen also got married to Seth, and they are expecting a child next year. Everyone was happily married with children. Edward had disappeared, and no one has seen him. He did leave a note, saying he was okay, and the he would be back. So no one really worried, and we all lived our lives happily. My children were all 6 years old, and each one was so unique. Billy had predicted that Ethan and Elyse would inherit the werewolf genes, while Eva would inherit my siren power. I was happy either way. We were all pretty much immortal now, and out children would grow up and stop ageing at our age as well. I was sure that everything would be okay. I was happy. Everyone was. I had the man I loved, and I was surrounded by friends and family. I lay back, basking in not only the sun, but the sound of my family's laughter. I knew that my life would be filled with laughter, and I was ready for the rest of my metanoia.

Metanoia - Change in one's way of life resulting from penitence or spiritual conversion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alone By Pau

Romance

97.9K 1.8K 30
Aventura is alone on the run, she finds a new peaceful home in the town of La Push. Where she meets an odd group of guys. One seems to stand out to h...
115K 2.4K 12
"BECAUSE IM DONE, IM SO DONE! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE, I WON'T! BECAUSE YOU'RE SO SELFISH, PAUL LAHOTE, YOU'RE A SHITTY PERSON AND I DON'T DESERVE T...
319K 8.6K 36
On the surface, Katie Swan appears to be an average girl. She's pretty, athletic, and abnormally intuitive. But when her parents are suddenly murdere...
208K 4.2K 43
What if Bella had a little sister but she acted more of a mom to her then Renee, well meet Carlie Swan little sister of Bella Swan, but Renee is more...