Vhope smuttt

By RulerOfBusanJM

Just a bunch of Vhope smut. ;) More

Introduction
High
You're my sin
All I Want For Christmas ( Is To Not Be Sick)
Touch Of Darkness
I Smile Because I Want To ( I Am Your Boy.)
Breath, 숨이 차오르고
Toilet Trauma
Betting Pt 1
Betting Pt 2: The Smutty Smut
Gateway Error ( You're Too Hazardous For My Heart Baby)
Dance For You
His Smile
How To Reach High Notes: A Memoir by Kim Taehyung
Stranger
One Step Forward For Happiness
Touch
Please Stop Teasing
Beautiful
Lately ( I've Been Craving More )
Playboy ( Show Me All Your Secrets )
Do You Like Me Now? ( Do I Turn You On?)
Complete?
I Lost ( My Mind )
Spring Day Teaser!!!
You Got Me So Excited ( You Got A Magic Power On Me )
Jikook Smuttt book
Nevermind
Please ( Don't Bite )
Oops
So You Can See
Bring On The Snow
Cover
Time's Almost up!
True Desires
Valentine's Day Vlog
Off To The Races
Hey guys! ❤
I'm trying
Stay
!!

Boys In Luv

3.5K 94 93
By RulerOfBusanJM

Creator: Mina-me

Site: AFF

Words: ?

Btw: Top Tae?❤

Description:
After playing the 'of course' game Taehyung and Hoseok get into a fight because of it. Eheheheh.

Story:
All seven boys gathered in the van, on their way back to the dorms. It had been an exhausting day for all of them, so everyone was sleeping except for two boys by the names of Taehyung and Hoseok. They had to play the 'Of course' game on today's show. A game where your opposite says something mean and you have to respond with 'of course' no matter how rude the opponent's statement might be.

Round one was Jungkook against Jin. Everybody knew that Jin-Umma was far too nice to be mean to their golden maknae. In the end Jungkook won. The second round was Rapmon against Jimin. And to be honest, even though Jimin got no jams he battled their leader into the holy ground. So far so good. The last round was V against Jhope. Both were more than willing to win until Hobi started to play unfair.

„That time... you enjoyed that kiss, didn't you?“

All blood drained from Taehyung's face. He clearly wasn't prepared for this.

„What?“

„I could feel the vibration of your lips!“

„....Of course.“

Everybody laughed but the anger started to boil in V's veins. He was about to counter when Hoseok disturbed his thoughts.

„You even darted out your tongue, didn't you?“

That was too much.

V turned around, absolutely speechless, facing the wall and banging his head against it. He felt Jungkook's hands on his back, patting him lightly, but inside him there was a thunderstorm. Taehyung decided to ignore his bandmate for the rest of the day, because pointing out embarassing scenes in front of the camera wasn't really to his liking.

So they sat there, almost everybody fast asleep, except for Taehyung, who was looking through the window, trying to supress the anger that boiled inside him while Hoseok, stealing a glance at V here and there. He knew that his bandmate was vulnerable when it came to subjects like homosexuality, kissing and body contact in general. He knew that really well, but it didn't help. Hoseok wanted to win this game. But for what price? The dancer tried to talk to him in their changing room, he really did, but all he got was V's cold shoulder. Even Jungkook, Taehyung's best friend, shook his head to tell him not to talk to him for a while. Hoseok didn't know that it would hurt his friend this much.

As they reached their dorm, both of them made sure to wake the other members up, and as soon as everybody was inside they bid each other goodnight. Hoseok gulped as he realized that Taehyung was his roommate. The boys needed to talk so badly.

Without even giving Hobi the chance to excuse himself, V grabbed his things and went to the shower. The usual smile on the his lips faded and he sat down on his bed, waiting patiently for his dongsaeng to return. After about 10 minutes the door was opened and closed silently and shallow sound of footsteps headed to the other bed. Hobi dared to spare a glance at his roommate. His heart skipped a beat and he suddenly forgot how to breathe. Because there was Kim Taehyung with only a towel around his waist, hair slightly wet and he even smelled like cherries. He used Yoongi's lotion, no doubt. Hoseok had always admired Taehyung's body. His long yet muscular arms, his flat stomach, his toned chest and abs, his long legs and strong thighs. He couldn't suppress a sigh. As he stared at V's half naked glory, he finally admited one thing to himself: Yes... I might like him. I do like him.

„Taetae, we need to talk.“

„Maybe.“

„You know I didn't mean the things I said? It was just for the show.“

„I know that. But you should have known I don't like this subject. It makes me feel uncomfortable. You should know best since we're roommates.“

„So you're saying it's all my fault?!“

„Yes, of course.“

„You know, you weren't so innocent yourself.“

„What do you mean?“

„You didn't say no when they made us kiss. You could have turned your face away but you didn't.“

„Do you even know what you're saying?!“ Taehyung shouted. Both stood in front of each other, glaring. „I even think you wanted me to stick my tongue out!“

„Maybe I did. What does it matter anyway?“, Hoseok admitted, slightly confused at the change of topic.

Taehyung's expression was an unreadable mixture of anger, confusement and something Hoseok couldn't really identify. He sowly approached the other male, their noses almost touching. Then the taller man darted his tongue out, slowly wetting his bottom lip. Hoseok couldn't stop following the movement with his eyes and he felt his little friend come to life. But before anything could be said or worse, a pair of soft lips laid upon his own.

Hobi blinked a few times processing what had happened, because Taehyung, his crush, in all his half-naked and wet glory had just kissed him fully on the mouth. There wasn't any sign of disgust or shyness in his body language, when he grabbed Hoseok's buttcheeks to pull him closer. Automatically he opened his mouth and felt the wet tongue that started to swipe across his own. Hobi thought his legs might give out so he held on his hyung's biceps for support.The feeling of his muscles flexing beneath his hands was amazing. A soft moan escaped Hoseok's lips when he finally returned the kiss. Taehyung seemed to smile against him, when the dancer felt the ground under him disappear. A very manly squeal made its way outside and he opened his eyes in shock. But his crush only laughed and he might feel his heart melting. To Hoseok, Taehyung's laugh was the most beautiful thing on this planet.

After a few moments he laid on his bed, V hovering above him, their lips touching anew. This time, the other took his time to explore his mouth with his hot tongue. Hoseok wrapped his legs around V's waist and dug his heels in the other's skin so that the towel around the other's lower parts fell carelessly on the floor. Once again, the elder's eyes roamed around Taehyung's body. Then he blushed madly when his eyes fell on his lover's erect member.

„Don't be shy, babe. You've seen it before.

„I know, but it's not the same...“

But Taehyung just smiled this beautiful smile and everything was fine for Hoseok.

„Now, baby.. get rid off those nasty clothes. Strip for me.“

Taehyung placed a small peck on his hyung's lips before laying himself down, all in his naked glory.

The older man, instead, got up to stand in front of the bed. He really wanted to be good for his crush to make him proud. So he started to kick off his socks (Taehyung laughed at that). Then he slowly played with the hem of his shirt, pulled it over his head and let his own hands ghost over his flat chest. His fingers remained at his nipples for a short while to play with them. He twisted them with his thumb and index finger until both of them were erect and stood proudly. Taehyung licked his beautiful lips in response. When his hands finally reached the pants Hobi took his time to unbuckle the belt and made sure to moan when his hand touched his clothed erected member. He threw the belt carelessly on the floor, opened the jeans-button and let his slim fingers slide inside his boxers. His cock was already rock hard and the tip leaking precum. He bit his lip and moaned. When Hoseok was about to remove his underwear, he was stopped by Taehyung. His eyes were filled with lust and desire.

„That's my part to remove.“

Then he licked his lips again, removed the last clothes and sighed in relief.

„Do you know how incredibly beautiful you are? Let me give you a reward.“

Then he darted his tongue ous, to give Hobi's cock a kitten lick. The elder moaned in response and threw his head back. Soon after he engulfed his whole length in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down. While doing that he moved his hands to Hoseok's ass to spread his beautiful cheeks. The standing man seemed to know what was going to happen, because he held on Taehyung's bicep once again. Said man looked at his lover through his long eyelashes and held three fingers out. Hoseok put them in his mouth and sucked on them while Taehyung sucked on Hobi's cock. When the taller thought it was about time he moved his hand back down again, stopped at his lover's nipples to let his dry fingers circle around them, and finally spread Hoseok's cheeks. Standing man moaned when he felt one wet digit enter his hot entrance, so he bit his lip.

Taehyung slapped his ass with the remaining hand to gesture him not to chew on his lips. He wanted him to moan freely.

Then, while pumping his finger in and out of his bandmate he began to swirl his tongue around Hobi's shaft using his free hand as support. Taehyung could swear his lover's legs became wobbly.

„S-..stop! Please, Tae-...ahhh oh my god! I want you-..uhhh..“

With an obscene pop he released the other's cock and licked his own lips sensually. The elder gulped.

„Lay down, baby.“ Taehyung said softly.

And so he did. Taehyung didn't even tell him to spread his legs, he did it anyway. Even though the man felt vulnerable his eyes were filled with lust and anticipation to be filled soon.

The younger man knelt in between his legs and spat onto his cock to lubricate it. He didn't want Hoseok to have more pain than necessary.

Then he gave Hobi one last 'ready?' look, and when he nodded he slowly pushed the head in. Taehyung threw his head back immediately and moaned loudly at the hot feel around his cock. The brown haired man instead bid his lips and turned his head to one side, because he didn't want Taehyung to see him tearing up.

„Keep calm, Hobi. It'll get better.“ then he bent down to kiss him on the mouth.

They spent some time kissing until the elder gestured for his lover to continue. After a short while Taehyung's whole length was buried in the petite brunette. He really tried to give him time to adjust to his size, even though he could hardly suppress the urge to thrust into his tight heat mercilessy.

Finally he got to move, first slowly, to make it pleasureable for them both. Hoseok didn't want to open his mouth at first (which was very untipical for him) but after the blonde tried some different angles he started to moan shamelessly at the sensation of being fucked so good.

Soon Taehyung speeded up in order to find and hit that special spot repeatedly and after he heard Hobi's moans getting louder and louder he knew he had found it.

„YES! Oh my God Taehyung! Right there, do that again!!“

So he did.

Hoseok grabbed his bicep once again and dug his nails into his flesh every time he hit that special spot inside him, surely leaving marks. So Taehyung bet down to shift his weight onto one elbow to be able to pump Hobi's neglected cock at the same time he thrusted into his tight heat. Both men felt their end nearing so everything became louder: the sound of skin slapping against skin, both of their voices mixed together in beautiful moans and curses and the elder's never ending screams of the other's name.

Then finally, finally, Hoseok came across their stomachs with a broken cry and closed his eyes, mouth wide open as he enjoyed the feel of Taehyung's sweaty skin upon his own, his throbbing cock still moving inside him.

And Taehyung even started to move even faster. He buried his head in the crook of his lover's neck, biting the sensitive skin, moaning small 'ah, ah, ah, ah, ah's. Hoseok felt Taehyung's cock swell for the last time before his hot semen filled him. The younger man pulled out before collapsing beside him, his whole body covered with sweat and cum.

„That was pretty good.“

„PRETTY GOOD?!“

„Shh, baby, we don't want to wake the other's, do we?“ Taehyung snickered.

Hoseok murmured something about Taehyung being an asshole and not being romantic after sex before grabbing Taehyung's used towel to clean them. Both were silent, half sleeping.

„So you really like the kiss.“ Hoseok whispered.

„Yes. Yes I did.“

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
126K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
292K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
99.3K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...