Bittersweet

By booknerdz2

It has been nine years since Liz decided to make things work with Zac. Nine years and two babies later. A lot... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Six

196 1 0
By booknerdz2

Bittersweet Chapter Six

Hearing Zac, Liz looked up and her eyes widened. She could tell from the look on his face he was pissed and he had every right to be pissed. He had just found her in California with Taylor. She knew this looked very bad for her.

Zac glared at Liz when she looked at him and he just shook his head at the shocked look on her face, "Surprised to see me Elizabeth?" he asked using her full name. "What about you Jordan?" he asked turning to look at Taylor.

Looking at his brother, Taylor swallowed hard, "Z...Zac," he stammered as he chewed on his lip. "This...we aren't on a date," he said shaking head trying to clear the air before things escalated quickly for everyone. As he looked away from Zac, he raised an eyebrow as he spotted Liz's sister Andrea standing in the entrance.

"Oh then how about telling me what this is then?" Zac asked shooting Taylor a glare. "Why is my wife in California, eating dinner with you?"

Liz looked down as she stayed silent. She knew she should probably say something but she chose not too. She didn't want to get in between the middle of Zac and Taylor's argument, or well more like Zac's argument.

Taylor sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "I asked her to come here because I have some business meetings. I just wanted a friend I could bring," he said knowing his words sounded pathetic. "So I went to your house and invited her and the kids along as well as the nanny. They would be here too if your nanny didn't hate me."

Zac raised an eyebrow at Taylor's admission of being at their house. He had been in Tulsa? Turning to Liz he felt his nostrils flare some, "He was in Tulsa?" he asked his wife, feeling hurt that she had kept that from him. He had told her about running into Andrea but she couldn't tell him she had seen Taylor.

Looking up at Zac, Liz nodded, "I didn't know until yesterday," she said knowing this still looked bad towards him.

"Before or after I told you she was on tour with my band?" Zac asked pointing towards Andrea who was still at the entrance.

Liz followed his finger and swallowed hard as she saw Andrea. She hadn't seemed to age a bit since she last saw her in 2002. "Before," she whispered scared of what Zac would do now.

Zac laughed bitterly and just shook his head, "It's nice to know only one of us knows what honesty is in this marriage right now," he muttered before turning and exiting out of the restaurant quickly.

Liz looked at Taylor and sighed, "I have to go after him," she said as she stood up and ran past Andrea on her way to go after Zac who she saw heading towards the elevators.

Making it to the elevators, Zac reached out and pressed a button, waiting on the doors to open. As he stood there he turned and watched as he saw Liz coming towards him, "I really don't want to talk to you right now," he said hearing the doors open and he stepped onto the elevator.

"Yeah, well tough," Liz told him as she stepped onto the elevator with him. Seeing him press the button for the third floor she smirked. "You are going to have too because we are going to be on the same elevator going to the same floor," she shrugged as she crossed her arms as the doors shut.

Zac heard her and sighed, "You're on the third floor too?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

Liz nodded and locked eyes with him, "Why are you so mad I didn't tell you about Taylor?" she asked him as she chewed on her lip. She was sure she knew the answer but she wanted to hear him say it.

"Do you really have to ask me that Liz?" Zac asked as he stared at her. She should know why. She should know he didn't trust Taylor just like she didn't trust Andrea.

Liz smiled slightly as she looked down, "No, but I want to hear you think what I suspect," she told him before looking up again.

Zac just shook his head, "Fine, I'm jealous of him still Liz," he admitted. "I'm scared that if he is alone with you, you guys will just wind up falling back into the same routines as you did nine years ago. I didn't want to lose my girlfriend then," he sighed as he stepped closer and cupped her chin in his hands. "And I don't want to lose my wife now."

Biting her lip as he cupped her chin, she smiled more, "You aren't going to lose me zac," she whispered before leaning in and pecking his lips briefly. "When I married you, that meant I wanted just you and no one else, not even Taylor."

Smirking at her words, Zac pecked her lips back right as he heard the elevator doors open again. "You know, I think we should get Eleanor her own room," he said as he too Liz's hand in his and left the elevator.

"And why is that?" Liz asked as she held his hand and lead him down to the room where Eleanor and the kids were staying.

Zac just smirked more, "Because I want to share a room with my wife and kids," he said as he felt her come to stop in front of a door. Pulling her into him quickly he looked into her eyes, "I think we could have some fun in the bathroom once the kids are asleep."

Liz heard him and she blushed, kissing him after he spoke, "I think some fun in the bathroom sounds nice," she said as she pulled away from him and winked, before turning around and knocking on the door of the room.

When the door opened not long after she knocked, Liz smiled as she saw a very confused Eleanor look between her and Zac.

"You went to dinner with Taylor? How the hell did you come back with your husband?" Eleanor asked as she raised an eyebrow.

Zac just laughed at Eleanor, "It's a long story," he informed her. "But I know what isn't a long story," he said as he reached inside his jeans pocket and got his wallet out. Taking out a few bills he handed them to Eleanor. "Go get yourself your own room. I kind of would like to be with my wife and kids."

Taking the money from Zac, Eleanor nodded and left the door to go and get her bags, "Okay, but I still want the full story from Liz tomorrow," she said as she returned to the door holding her bags. "You two have fun," she said as she left the room and headed to the elevators. To say she was confused was an understatement.

Liz just laughed after Eleanor left and she stepped into the room, "She is going to make me tell her every little detail tomorrow," she sighed knowing Eleanor would be on her about it.

"Well if you do, tell her about how good my kisses were out in the hallway," Zac winked as he headed inside of the room, and smiled seeing both of his children on the bed, engrossed in whatever the heck they were coloring.

"What are you two munchkins doing?" Zac asked as he walked over to the bed and sat down in the middle of both kids.

"Daddy," Emerson smiled her whole face lighting up.

Jude who had been coloring, looked up and grinned at his daddy, "Mommy didn't say you were coming here too," he said as he moved from where he sat and jumped into his daddy's lap.

"Oh," Zac muttered playfully as Jude jumped into his lap. "Your mommy didn't know I was coming," he smiled. "I decided to surprise her," he lied as he pulled his son into a hug. "You come here too my Emmy Princess," he said reaching out for Emerson and pulling her to him.

Liz sat down on the opposite bed and just smiled as she watched Zac with their children. It was times like this, when he was doing just the little things with the kids that she knew she had made the right choice. She had chosen the right man to be her husband and the father of her children.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A few hours later, Zac smirked as he stood in the bathroom and watched as Liz finished running the water for their bubble bath. They had just gotten the kids to sleep not too long ago and Zac was more than ready to have his alone time with his wife. The woman he hadn't seen in two months.

"Leave it to you to always bring bubble bath with you," Zac muttered once Liz had stood up.

Liz stuck her tongue out at him and hit him playfully, "You're saying you don't like bubbles?" she asked as she reached out and slowly undid the buttons on the blue checkered button down he was wearing. "Because I love the bubbles," she smirked sliding the shirt off of him once it was unbuttoned all the way. "Especially when they are all you are wearing," she winked before reaching down and undoing his jeans, sliding them down along with his boxers.

Zac couldn't help but blush at Liz's words, "Well, when you put it like that, maybe the bubbles aren't so bad," he whispered as he moved in and closer and kissed her lips hard, his hands sliding up the dress she had been wearing. In one swift effort he removed her underwear and then pulled away. A smile playing on his lips when he saw the pair of pink silk panties that he liked her in. "Nice choice," he said before throwing them to the floor. "One last thing to get rid of," he said as he locked eyes with her and reached for the hemline of her dress soon pulling over her head, leaving her naked body exposed to him.

"Even after two kids you look mighty fox Elizabeth Jane Hanson," he muttered as he slid his hand between her legs and rubbed, a bigger smirk appearing as he felt her get wet beneath his touch. "I think we should definitely start trying for that third baby tonight," he said leaning in and kissing her softly against her lips, one of his fingers sliding inside of her.

Kissing Zac back, Liz moaned as she felt one of his fingers go inside of her and he soon started to finger her, "Y...you want to start trying for our baby now?" she asked surprised at his words.

Nodding, Zac added a second finger inside of his wife, he pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead against hers, "Yes, after the show tomorrow I have three days off to spend here with you and our children. We can try every night we have together," he smiled before sliding his fingers out of her and putting them to his lips, licking them slowly as he got in the bubble bath. "You taste good," he winked as he sat down.

Liz just blushed and joined Zac in the bath, soon straddling his waist, "Then let's get started on that baby," she smirked before kissing him again. As she kissed him, she felt him grip her hips and pull her down on him, which caused her to moan into his mouth.

Kissing him harder she soon started to move on him and she closed her eyes. enjoying the feeling of being with him after two longs months of not being able too, "I love you," she whispered into his mouth.

"I love you too," Zac whispered back as he let himself match her movements. He had missed being with her and damn it, he may have been mad about Taylor and her coming out her, but he was also glad they had for this very reason. He got to be with his wife again.

Moving his lips away from hers he kissed down her neck, nipping at her skin softly, "I think I like wearing you more than the bubbles," Zac whispered on her skin as he felt his breathing pick up and he nipped at her skin again.

When he did it again, he was rewarded with her moaning louder and saying a few curse words too and he smirked, moving her a bit faster on him.

"Shit, Zac," Liz groaned out as he moved her faster on him. She was sure he was trying to make her loud enough to wake their kids up. "Your going to make me scream," she warned, seeing a smirk stretch across his face.

"Scream for me then," he laughed playfully as he slowed her down again and he felt his muscles clench as he came inside of her, his eyes shutting and his head falling back softly.

Liz felt him come inside of her and she soon reached her climax not long after, letting her head rest against his shoulder. "I think I like you wearing me more than the bubbles as well," she whispered before kissing his shoulder softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 188 28
*Set in the summer of the year 2000 (Zac would be almost 16. Georgia is already 16.) Georgia works in a clothing store in a high traffic area of Tuls...
39.7K 2.1K 31
After a long hard time apart, the Taylors are adjusting to their new life as a family of three in the first time in almost six years. People, places...
31.8K 1.3K 14
Lizzie and Y/N have been married since before the production of Avengers Age of Ultron. Over the years, Lizzie meets loads of fans but one fan takes...
13.2K 667 63
⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ FOR NOW ⠀⠀⠀ in which, with the band going on tour, their newly official relationship get puts to the test ⠀⠀⠀ 24 / 07 / 22 - 24 / 10...