NAPKIN AND BLANKIE II (CAMREN...

By alwayssun06

Book II of Forever and A day. _______________________________ I never thought that love is such a complic... More

Chapter 1 - Together
Chapter 2 - Donuts
Chapter 3 - Ours
Chapter 4 - Late
Chapter 5 - Fall
Chapter 6 - Simple
Chapter 7 - New
Chapter 8 - Guest
Chapter 9 - Cake
Chapter 10 - Jealous
Chapter 11 - Remember
Chapter 12 - Confused
Chapter 13 - Nervous
Chapter 14 - You
Chapter 15 - Over
Chapter 16 - Sincere
Chapter 17 - Honest
Chapter 18 - Dirty
Chapter 19 - Blurry
Chapter 20 - Start
Chapter 21 - Nightmare
Chapter 22 - Interesting
Chapter 23 - Dark
Chapter 24 - Beach
Chapter 25 - Weak
Chapter 26 - Stage
Chapter 27 - Regret
Chapter 28 - Denial
Chapter 29 - Rejected
Chapter 30 - Right
Chapter 31 - Somewhere
Chapter 32 - Campfire
Chapter 33 - Noise
Chapter 34 - Search
Chapter 35 - Separate
Chapter 36 - Never
Chapter 37 - Tears
Chapter 38 - Cry
Chapter 39 - Blanket
Chapter 40 - Hug
Chapter 41 - Delete
Chapter 42 - Guilty
Chapter 43 - Back
Chapter 44 - Proof
FOREVERMORE
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Final Chapter - Forevermore

890 19 12
By alwayssun06

  "Papa, please reconsider about firing Lauren."

Albert stared at her daughter, surprised.  Clara stared at her sister, even more surprised. 

Joanna looks at her father. "Lauren is so talented; it's not fair to punish her for something like this."

"You..want Lauren back in the company?" Albert asked in disbelief.

Joanna nodded. "I've never seen anyone as talented as her, dad."

Clara looked at her sister, curious.

"She's able to do the impossible, all by herself. And being so young, she has a lot more to offer." Joanna said.

Albert looked at her youngest daughter, thinking.

"I've worked with her for this whole year and I dare saying, she's the best designer I've ever met." Joanna added. "She could be emotional when it comes to her..little..girlfriend, but when it comes to work..she's amazing." 

Clara stared at her sister, speechless. She just praised Lauren like never before.

"I know Lauren has a lot of potential..but she disobeyed me and..chose that girl instead of this family." Albert said.

"Papa, Camila is someone who is too precious to Lauren. You can't make her leave her." Clara said. "Camila is..a very charming girl. You should try to get to know her." Clara added.

Albert sighed. "You don't mind she's..not like your other friend's daughter?" 

Clara smiled. "I feel sorry for their daughters. They were forced to marry the man that the family arranged them to and lived in fake happiness."

Joanna looked down, lost in her thoughts.

"Like Joanna's friend, Stacy.." Clara said.

"Let's not talk about Stacy, Clara." Joanna said, serious.

Albert looked at them, puzzled. Silence fell between them.

"Papa, please accept Lauren back." Joanna said.

Albert looked at her daughters and sighed. "I.."

**
Clara was in Joanna's office, staring at her sister, still surprised with what happened.

"Why..you did that?" Clara asked.

Joanna smiled and sat on the sofa, opposite the coffee table. "Have a sit, please." She said.

Clara sighed and sat on the sofa opposite her.

"You see, today I realized how old I am." Joanna said.

"You just realized?" Clara asked, teasing.

Joanna laughed. "You're older."

She reached down and took something from under the table. It's a photo album.

"This..remind me of who I was." Joanna said as she put down the album on the table.

"Oh, suddenly you turned nostalgic?" Clara said, leaning forward to look at the album.

Joanna chuckled and turned the pages.

"Hey..it's you and Stacy." Clara said.

Joanna smiled as she stared at the yellow photo of two girls holding hands by the beach.

"I wonder how she's doing now." Clara said.

"Married with 3 kids." Joanna replied casually.

"That's what I heard." she added.

She flipped another page revealing another picture.

"Aww..." Clara cooed.

It's a picture of Joanna holding a baby in her lap.

"That's Lauren." Joanna said.

"She was so small." Clara said.

"Yeah, I could hold her with just one hand."

"You..did that to my baby?!"

Joanna laughed. "Oh come on, she's so big now! No bones broken..I think....but..oh..I think that's why she walks like a sergeant.." 

Clara stared at her sister in disbelief.

"I'm just kidding!" Joanna said and then she put an arm over her sister's shoulder. "I just realized..how much I love this kid." Joanna said.

Clara stared at her sister, her eyes teary.

"Even though I like her better when she can't talk and say things like..ga ga and gu gu.." Joanna said.

"You and Lauren are so alike." Clara said.

"She's my niece after all." Joanna said, smiling.

Clara hugged her sister tightly. "Thank you."

**
Zooey and Marley were watching a movie together at Zooey's house. They're watching Star Wars Zooey glanced at Marley  who's concentrating on the movie. Apparently, she really loves Yoda. Slowly she put her hand on Marley's thigh.

Marley stared at the hand and chuckled. "You know what, now everyone knows that I lose my..er..to you." she said. "Maybe you should just make an announcement on the radio or..I should just wear a T-Shirt that says, 'Lose my virginity to Zooey' or something.." Marley added.

Zooey chuckled and cleared her throat. "Hey, it was for a good cause. We saved Lauren's and Camila's relationship."

"You have that voice mail recorded! You really don't have to tell people about..that!" Marley argued.

Zooey smiled sheepishly. "Well..I was.."

"It was..embarrassing." Marley added, blushing.

Zooey stared at Marley. "Don't put the blame on me. Who was the one sleeping with my cousin's girlfriend?" 

Marley stared at Zooey, shocked. "Hey! You know it was a set up!"

Zooey wrapped her arms around Marley's waist and pulled her close.

"Don't go drinking alone again, who knew who you might wakes up next to.." she whispered to Marley's ear.

Marley blushed. "I was at the wrong place and the wrong time.." 

Zooey snaked her hand under Marley's skirt. "Well..this time..you're at the right place and the right time." She said, smiling.

Marley smiled as she lay on her back. 

"And I know who I'll wake up next to this time.. And all the other time in the future.. Naked.." she added as she kissed Marley's neck.

Marley tilted her head back as her girlfriend slowly undresses her. She saw something on the TV screen.

"Yoda! It's Yoda!" She said.

Zooey stared at her girlfriend in disbelief. "Are you freaking serious? Yoda? At a time like this?!" 

Marley shrugged and smiled naughtily. "I love Yoda." she said.

Zooey picked up the remote control and turned off the TV.

"Hey! That was Yoda man!" Marley said, exaggerating. "May the force be with you.." she added.

Zooey pushed her naughty girlfriend on the couch and took off her top, revealing her assets.

"Woah.." Marley said, her jaw dropped.

"Let Zooey use the 'force' on you." Zooey said, smiling cheekily.

**
"Huh.." Naya sighed for the nth time. Heather looked at her, annoyed. They were sitting at their school canteen.

"Stop sighing. It's annoying." Heather said as she grabbed her sandwich.

"How I wish I'm born rich like you.." Naya said, sighing again.

Heather stared at her weird friend. "Hey, what's wrong? Money trouble?" 

Naya looked down. "I need money for college." she said.

"We're not going to enter college until like 4 years later..why are you worrying about it now?"

"I should start worry about it now. I mean..I want to enter the same college as you, which I bet it'll be some expensive high class place."

"Maybe overseas." she added, sighing.

Heather stared at her best friend, touched. "So, you're saving money now?" 

"I have to. Which is why I need to get a job." Naya said.

"A job?" Heather asked.

Naya nodded. "I might not able to hang out with you as often as we used to anymore. I have to work." 

Heather was speechless. What will she do without Naya around?

"I'm thinking of working at the bookstore nearby." Naya said. "So, that I can eye those hot college boys.." She added, drooling.

Heather didn't know why, but she's not pleased with her friend's intention. Since she's not yet familiar with the 'Jealous DNA' that runs in the Jauregui family. "I'll go with you!" Heather shouted.

Naya stared at her friend, shocked. "What?!"

"I want to work there too!"

"Hey! You don't have to worry about money, you have the college trust fund thing!"

"I don't care!" Heather linked her arm with Naya tightly. "I want to be with you."

Naya stared at her friend.

"You are so.. Jauregui." she said, chuckling.

Heather stared at her friend, confused. "What is that supposed to mean?"

**
"Give me that donut, Ashley!" Vanessa shouted as she points at Ashley.

Ashley was running around the office with the last piece of chocolate filled donut in one hand.

"Catch me if you can, baby!" Ashley said, sticking her tongue out.

Vanessa grunts before chasing Ashley circles.

"Are they always like this?" Troy asked to Ally.

Ally sighed. "Well, most of the time. But sometimes they act all cheesy and..it can be disturbing."

Troy chuckled. He held Ally hand and looked into her eyes. "You are so..innocent."

Ally looked down, blushing.

"Which I find very..attractive." He continued.

Ally face was turned pink, as pink as Camila's purse.

"Unlike Vanessa..she's so.."Troy said, shaking her head.

Ally chuckled.

"I wonder what Ash sees in her." Troy added.

"Well, like what people said, love is blind."

Troy nodded. "Yeah." He said before gently kissing Ally's hand.

"NOOOO!!!!" A voice shouted. Followed by a loud bang.

Troy and Ally turned to look at the commotion. Vanessa fell down on the floor with Ashley under her.

"Gosh! Are you two okay?! Did you get hurt?!" Ally said as she rushed towards the couple. Troy followed behind her.

"I don't think they're hurt anywhere.." Troy said.

Vanessa and Ashley were gazing into each other's eyes before slowly pressed their lips together.

"Here we go again.." Ally said, rolling her eyes.

Troy smiled and pulled his girlfriend into his arms. He could feel she's blushing in his embrace. He then saw someone approaching the office. "Oh crap! It's mom!" He shouted.

He quickly let go of Ally and pulled Vanessa up. He's pretty sure that their mom won't be pleased seeing her daughter making out with a girl.

"Get up you horny human!" He said as he pulled Vanessa up.

"What the?" Vanessa said as she looked up.

"Get up now!" Troy ordered.

Vanessa quickly stood up as she held to Troy's arm.

"What's the matter, girl?!" Vanessa asked, angry.

"I'm not a girl!" Troy retorts.

"What did you say?!" Vanessa said, pissed. She walked closer to Troy and reached out to grab his collar.

Accidentally she stepped on the last piece of donut on the floor. She lost balance and grabbed Troy's neck for support.

"Ahhhh!"

Ashley and Ally stared at the scene, speechless.

"What is going on here?!" Joanna asked, shocked.

Her only son was locking lips with the petty worker..Vanessa.

"TROY!" She shouted.

Troy quickly pushed Vanessa away. "Mom!" He said, smiling awkwardly.

Joanna stared at Vanessa and her son. Then she stared at Ally. "So, she's the one you're dating." She said, surprised.

"I heard about you dating someone from this office, I thought it was Ally."

Troy looked at Vanessa, trying to find the best explanation.

"Well..mom..she's not my girlfriend..she's Ashley's girlfriend.."

Ashley cleared her throat, signalling her brother not to spill too much. Troy paused. 

"Ashley's what?" Joanna asked, curious.

"Ashley's friend."

"So she's your girlfriend." Joanna concluded.

Ally and Vanessa looked at each other, confused.

"Well mom, if you don't like her it's okay! I mean, she's rude and not so smart..not to mention she eats too much.."

Vanessa glared at him.

"I'll break up with her this instant! Haha! Problem solved!" Troy said, laughing nervously.

Joanna smiled. "You don't have to break up with her." 

"Huh? But mom, you don't like girls like her!"

"I will try to accept your choice." Joanna said, soft.

Everyone was too shocked by her sudden behavior change.

"Bring her home for dinner." she said, smiling.

"But..mom!"

Joanna leaves the room, leaving them speechless.

"What have gotten in my mother?" Ashley asked, confused.

"This is ridiculous.." Vanessa said.

"TROY is my boyfriend not yours!" Ally shouted.

"I have to cover your ass, sister!" Troy said to Ashley, angry.

"So, you're blaming this on me now?!" Ashley asked.

"You two were making out on the floor! You want our mom died of heart attack?!"

"Mom doesn't have a heart problem!"

"Well, she will once she found out you're dating that giant!"

"GOSH STOP IT YOU TWO!" Ally shouted and the she sighed. "Let's think of a solution to this..like adults."

**
Dinah was sitting at the edge of the bed, pouting.

"Aww..how long are you going to ignore me like this?" Normani asked as she hugged Dinah from behind.

"Leave me alone. Don't you always leave me alone?"

Normani sighed. "I'm sorry I left you to took care of the cafe and missed all the drama.."

Dinah continued to pout.

"But hey, it wasn't that interesting to watch anyway..just..some love and friendship stuff. You can watch them on TV." Normani said.

Dinah rolled her eyes. Normani slowly hover her lips over her wife's neck, breathing on it. Dinah trembled at the hot breath on her sensitive skin.

"I'm sorry baby.." Normani whispered.

"I'll make it up to you with..a special treatment." she added, sexily.

Dinah quickly turned around and look into Normani's dark eyes.

"What..kind of special treatment?" She asked, slightly stuttering.

Normani leaned forward and bit her wife's lower lip before tugging it. She lets go and kissed the corner of the other girl's mouth.

"Just the way you like it." She said, smiling.

Dinah gave up. She had forgotten why they're fighting in the first place. She moved towards the middle of bed as Normani pulled her shirt forward.

"Come here wifey.." Normani said sexily.

Suddenly, a high pitched scream was heard. They both paused and looked each other.

"Neighbour." They said in unison.

"They're back together..gosh it will be a noisy night." Dinah said, sighing.

Normani chuckled and wrapped her legs around Dinah's waist, pulling her down. "Let's make some noise of our own.."

**
Lauren and Camila were sitting on the bed, awkward. There's nothing but silence since an hour ago. They couldn't find the right words to start a conversation. Even though there's only 'physical conversation' in their heads right now. They're both waiting for each other to initiate.

"It's embarrassing." Suddenly, Camila said.

Lauren looked at her girlfriend, weird.

"There were so many people in our room today, and you..didn't change the bed sheets? Everyone was here, it's embarrassing." Camila said, tugging the sheets. "It's the same one even before I left the house, you didn't bother to change it?" Camila asked.

Lauren scoffed. "You..left me and you really think I have the mood to decorate the house and change the sheets?" 

Camila suppressed a smile. "The house was messy too.." Camila said.

She stared at Lauren.

"You were messy too." she said.

Lauren smiled. "I'm a mess without you." 

Camila stared at Lauren with tears in her eyes. They stared at each other for a few moments.

"God Lolo, I missed you!" Camila said as she suddenly wrapped her arms around Lauren, causing the girl to fall on her back.

Lauren smiled as she return the hug and kissed the girl's forehead lovingly. Camila buried her face in Lauren's embrace as she sobbed.

"I'm sorry.."

Lauren caresses Camila's hair gently and kissed her forehead again. "It's okay, you were..confused."

Camila propped herself with her hands and stared into Lauren's eyes. "Please forgive me." Camila said.

Lauren reached her hands forward and cupped her girlfriend's face. "There's nothing to be forgiven for.." 

Camila smiled and looked at her girlfriend's face. She seems skinnier.
"Poor thing.."

She traced Lauren's arm with her hand and then she paused because she notice something.

"What is this?" She said as she see the scars on Lauren's wrist.

"Oh that.."

Camila stared at Lauren, serious. "You..cut your wrist?!"

Lauren kept silent.

"Did you tried to kill yourself?!" Camila asked, angry.

"Well..you left me! I didn't know what to do!"

Camila sighed and continued to look at the scars. "You're an idiot." She then kissed the scars as if it will heal them.

"Don't leave me again." Lauren said, serious.

"Well, don't be photographed with random girls on bed again." Camila said.

They both laughed.

"And what's with you hating milk?" Lauren asked.

"I hate milk?" Camila asked, innocent.

Lauren tangled her legs with Camila. "You don't have to pretend." She said, leaning forward to kiss the girl's cheek.

"But I love milk." Camila said, slowly tracing Lauren's breasts with her hand.

"Hey..that's naughty."

Camila giggled. "No I mean it. I love milk." 

"But Normani said.."

"You love milk. So, I love milk too. Because I love you." Camila said before she gave a quick peck on Lauren's lips.

Lauren could feel the tears in her eyes, touched.

"Make sense? Blankie?" Camila asked.

Lauren pulled Camila's neck down and kissed the girl passionately. They closed their eyes as they poured all of their emotions into the kiss. All the loneliness and the pain during their separation were expressed as they continue to probe into each other's mouth.  Tears slowly rolled down their cheeks as they continued to kiss.

"I love you." Camila said as they broke the kiss but Lauren pulled her again for another deep kiss.

"I love you too."

"I really, really want to make love to you." Lauren said her voice soft.

Camila smiled and kissed her girlfriend's jaw line. "We have a lot of catching up to do." Camila  said, cheeky. 

"I'm..hungry for you." Lauren said as her hand moved down and soon under the fabric.

Camila let out a soft moan. "Slow down..blankie..we got forever.." She said.

Lauren smiled and changed their position, so that she'll be on top. "Let me show you just how much I miss you." 

Camila smiled as she knew it's going to be a long night for the both of them.

A long night of pleasure.

**
"Are you ready?" Dinah asked to the nervous girl.

Camila shook her head. "I don't think I can do this.." 

Dinah put an arm over Camila's shoulder. "You've done this many times before." 

"But this time it's different, there's some elder Jaureguis out there.." Camila said, peeking through the curtains.

She could see Lauren sitting next to her mother, Clara. There's also Ashley and Troy with their mother Joanna.

"I'm surprised Joanna came." Dinah said.

"Yeah, me too. She's changed..a lot." Camila said.

"But er..why is Vanessa sitting next to Troy?" Dinah asked.

Vanessa was sitting uncomfortably in her seat. She's sitting next to Troy, since his mother is here. She has to pretend to be his girlfriend. She glanced to Ashley and pouted.

Ashley chuckled.

"What's so funny?" asked Joanna to her daughter.

Ashley paused, shocked. "Well..I just find it's funny to see Nicole Scherzinger here.." she lied.

Nicole glanced at her watch, restless. "When will the show starts?" 

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Will you try to be patient? I'm sure Camila is getting ready. She must be nervous, performing in front of my family.." she said a bit worried.

Nicole smiled. "I just can't wait to hear Camila sings."

"I heard her sing before you do." she added.

Lauren scoffed. "Yeah, but I got private show! She even sang to me to sleep."

Nicole rolled her eyes. "Show off."

Lauren  slapped her friend's arm playfully. "Jealous?"

Nicole chuckled. "I don't know who I should get jealous for, you or her." 

Lauren laughed. "Hey, it's Mario." she said, pointing at the handsome man.

Nicole stared at the clean cut Mario. He got rid of his ugly beard and mustache, he looks charming.

"He's actually..hot." She mumbled.

Mario stood by the stage, looking for a place to sit.

"Hey, come here, sit with us!" Zooey called.

Mario looked at the direction of the voice. Zooey was waving her hand as she sits next to Marley and Ally. Mario waved back and walked towards the couple.

"Sit here, you lonely dude." Marley said, patting a seat next to her.

Mario chuckled and sits next to Marley. He looked at Marley and Zooey.

"Hey, isn't she's the one who took your virginity?!" He asked, aloud.

Marley buried her face in her palms as Zooey gently rubbed her back.

"Why don't you just use the microphone for god's sake?" Marley said, embarrassed.

Mario laughed and looked up. "Hey, it's little Jauregui and her girlfriend!"

Heather and Naya walked towards them, hand in hand.

"What's up little J?" Mario asked, asking for a hi-five.

"Stop calling me that." She said, annoyed.

"Shh! It's starting!" Lauren said, angry.

Everyone shut their mouth and concentrate to the stage. Normani were standing on the stage.

"Okay, ladies and gentleman, welcome to Camila Cabello's little showcase!"

Everyone applauded.

"I want to thank to everyone who're able to come to our little show tonight.."

"Just start the show already!" Lauren said, impatient.

Clara held her daughter's hand. "Behave yourself, dear."

Nicole shook her head, embarrassed.

"Okay..so..er..without further adieu, I present you, Camila Cabello!" Normani presented.

The curtains were raised, revealing a beautiful girl sitting on the chair. The music began playing slowly with a piano and guitar and then slowly a violin joined. Camila looked up and looks at the audience. 

A/N Your choice if you wanted to hear the song ;)

She saw her and smiled.

Lauren.

Camila put the microphone under her mouth and began singing.

 There are times
When I just want to look at your face
With the stars in the night  

She paused and smiled at her angel.

 There are times
When I just want to feel your embrace
In the cold of the night  

I just cant believe that you are mine now  

She stepped forward. She stared at Lauren, her eyes filled with emotions as she sang the chorus.

You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you
I just cant compare you with
Anything in this world
You're all I need to be with forevermore  

Lauren stared at her girlfriend, her eyes brimming with tears as she feels the emotions from the lyrics she's singing. Camila paused and gave Lauren her sweetest smile.

 All those years ive longed to hold you in my arms
I've been dreaming of you
Every night
I've been watching all the stars that fall down  
 Wishing you would be mine  

 I just cant believe that you were mine now

You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you
I just cant compare you with
Anything in this world
You're all I need to be with forevermore  

 Camila slowly made her way down the stage and walked towards Lauren. She stopped as she reached her girlfriend. She continued to sing.

Time and again
There are these changes that we cannot end
Sure a star that keeps going on and on
My love for you will be forevermore 

Lauren couldn't hold her tears, it rolled down her cheeks. Camila held Lauren's hand and pulled her up.

You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you  
I just cant compare you with anything in this world

As endless as forever

Our love will stay together  

You're all I need to be with forevermore  

She sang her last line as she stared into Lauren's eyes.

"Oh..honey.." Lauren said, touched.

Camila held her tears and suddenly she kneeled down on one knee. She pulled out a box and opens it, revealing a beautiful ring. Everyone stared at the scene, shocked.

"Oh my gosh! I think she's gonna pop the question!" Vanessa said, excited.

"Way to go, Cammy." Zooey said, smiling.

Lauren stared at Camila who's down on one knee, speechless.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui.." Camila said, nervous.

"Will you..marry me?"

There was a long silence.

Lauren froze.

Camila gulped as there's no response from Lauren. Clara nudged her daughter and then Lauren leaned down and cupped Camila's face.

"Yes, I will." She said, smiling.

Everyone cheered as Lauren accepts the proposal.  Lauren pulled Camila up and hugged her tightly. 

"I definitely will." Lauren said as they hug.

Tears of happiness rolled down their cheeks as they continue to embrace each other. They broke the hug and stared at each other.

"I love you." Lauren said.

Camila pulled her now fiance for a deep passionate kiss. They shut their eyes, savouring their love in one kiss. 

I love you, Lauren.

I love you too, Camila.

Forever and a day in forevermore.

The End

Wait..

"So, Jessica. Do you still want to work for the company?" Albert asked.

"Of course, it's my dream to be like you." Jessica replied.

Albert sighed.

"If you really want to learn the real business and took my place one day..

He paused.

..you must start from the bottom."

Jessica stared at her grandfather, confused.

"Bottom?"

Albert nodded.

"I want you to work at Al's Bookstore and Cafe."

"Huh?"

"You see, I build this company with the money I first gain from there.."

"Selling newspapers by the streets.." Albert said, reminiscing his younger days.

"You..want me to sell newspapers?" Jessica asked, worried.

"Not exactly. I will appoint you as the assistant manager there." Albert replied, smiling.

"If you can boost the sales of the store, I might give you your former position as Head Designer back." He added.

Jessica was speechless.

"Can you do it?"

"Well..

She looked down at her engagement ring.

..I think I can do it." She said, smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 391 20
I wanted Baby Come Back to be on Wattpad because it is one of the first Camren fanfics I ever read and I was surprised no one uploaded it here. The s...
523K 18.7K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

145K 3.4K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
475K 12.5K 39
Camila: 16 years, straight A's student, best friends with Jennel, Dinah, Keaton and in a relationship with Cece. Lauren: 17 years, captain of the gir...