NAPKIN AND BLANKIE II (CAMREN...

By alwayssun06

Book II of Forever and A day. _______________________________ I never thought that love is such a complic... More

Chapter 1 - Together
Chapter 2 - Donuts
Chapter 3 - Ours
Chapter 4 - Late
Chapter 5 - Fall
Chapter 6 - Simple
Chapter 7 - New
Chapter 8 - Guest
Chapter 9 - Cake
Chapter 10 - Jealous
Chapter 11 - Remember
Chapter 12 - Confused
Chapter 13 - Nervous
Chapter 14 - You
Chapter 15 - Over
Chapter 16 - Sincere
Chapter 17 - Honest
Chapter 18 - Dirty
Chapter 19 - Blurry
Chapter 20 - Start
Chapter 21 - Nightmare
Chapter 22 - Interesting
Chapter 23 - Dark
Chapter 24 - Beach
Chapter 25 - Weak
Chapter 26 - Stage
Chapter 27 - Regret
Chapter 28 - Denial
Chapter 29 - Rejected
Chapter 30 - Right
Chapter 31 - Somewhere
Chapter 32 - Campfire
Chapter 33 - Noise
Chapter 34 - Search
Chapter 35 - Separate
Chapter 36 - Never
Chapter 37 - Tears
Chapter 38 - Cry
Chapter 39 - Blanket
Chapter 40 - Hug
Chapter 41 - Delete
Chapter 42 - Guilty
Chapter 44 - Proof
Final Chapter - Forevermore
FOREVERMORE
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Chapter 43 - Back

523 15 0
By alwayssun06

  "You're going back to Puerto Rico?!" Zooey asked, her eyes wide.

Camila nodded before she took a sip of her coffee. Zooey stared at her cousin, weird. Camila called her out to tell her that she's leaving New York and what even weirder was that she's drinking coffee.

"Why so sudden? Are you leaving with Lauren?" Zooey continue to fire her with questions.

Camila expression turned dark as she heard that name mentioned.  "No. It's just me going. My family are in Puerto Rico anyway, I should be with them."

Zooey stared at her cousin, confused. "So..you're leaving Lauren?!"

Camila looked down, not saying anything.

"Cammy..what happened between you and Lauren?" Zooey asked, concern.

Camila swallows hard as she's not sure of how to tell Zooey.

"You didn't know anything?" she asked.

"Know what?"

Camila sighed.

"You and..Marley.."

"We're back together." Zooey said, smiling shyly.

Camila stared at her cousin in disbelief.

"What?" Zooey asked.

Camila scoffed. "That's..ridiculous."

"Why?" Zooey asked with her eyebrow raised.

Camila shook her head. "You should ask Marley about it." 

"Ask Mar what? Cammy..what's going on?"

Camila chuckled. "They put both of us in the dark.."

"I don't understand what you're saying.."

Camila stared at Zooey, serious.

"Marley and Lauren are..much closer than we thought they are."

"Closer? No they're not..in fact Marley don't really like Lauren's attitude."

Camila shook her head. "Zooey, open your eyes! Marley is cheating on you!" 

Zooey stared at Camila, shocked. "No she isn't.."

"Yes she is! She's cheating on you with my ex-girlfriend!" Camila said loud.

"But..th..that's absurd!!"

"I saw their picture together on bed! Try to deny that!" Camila said with tears in her eyes.

"Wh-what?! When was that?!"

"About a few weeks back.."

Silence fell between them.

"You mean..Marley and Lauren..they..they.."

"They slept together." Camila said.

"Since a few weeks ago?" Zooey asked.

"Who knew?" Camila said as she wiped her tears.

"But that's impossible.." Zooey said as she looks at her crying cousin.

Camila stared at her cousin, surprised by her calm reaction.

"It's impossible for Mar to.. there must be something wrong going on here." Zooey said, serious.

"Why is it impossible?" Camila asked, puzzled.

"Because.." Zooey paused when suddenly a red car parked by the restaurant and a familiar face stepped out of the vehicle.

"Because?" Camila asked.

"Hi there cousins." greeted a voice.

Camila turned around and Nicole was standing behind her, smiling.

"Oh, hi Nics." Camila replied, smiling warmly.

Zooey stared at them, shocked.

"You said that you wanted to do some shopping before leaving. How about now? Since, we don't have much time." Nicole said to Camila.

Camila nodded and smiled.

"Oh yes. I almost forgot, I want to buy some gifts for my dad."

"Cammy..when is your flight?" Zooey suddenly asked.

"Tomorrow." Nicole replied before Camila said anything.

"Let's go now." Nicole said as she dragged Camila away from the chair.

"Cousin, I have to go. I'll..see you later." Camila said as she walked towards the car.

Zooey stared at the scene, confused.

Lauren is cheating with Marley?

Nicole and Camila are going to Puerto Rico together?

Something is not right.

**
Vanessa and Ashley were sitting on the park bench, arm linked with each other. They didn't say anything, just enjoying each other's company in the cold of the night. Ashley took Vanessa's hand and put it on her lap. Vanessa blushed at her gesture.

Ashley flipped the hand over and traced Vanessa's palm with her fingers. "You have..big hands." 

Vanessa scoffed. "What? Big hands?"

Ashley giggled and intertwined her fingers with Vanessa. "But I like it. It makes me feel..safe." she said, smiling.

Vanessa blushed again. Ashley stared at Vanessa's face causing the blushing girl to sweat nervously. "What's..wrong? Is there..something on my face?" she asked, nervous.

Ashley smiled and reached her free hand forward to caress Vanessa's cheeks. Vanessa gulped but she can't help but stare into Ashley's beautiful pair of eyes.

"You have..big eyes." she said.

Ashley chuckled. "So that I can see your face clearly." 

Vanessa smiled shyly. It's ridiculous how Vanessa Smith can turn into a shy creature whenever she's around Ashley.

"You have..beautiful smile." Ashley said.

Vanessa smile grew wider. "We must run out of things to say..we're talking about each other's body parts.." Vanessa said.

They both laughed. Slowly they stopped laughing and stared intently into each other's eyes. Their heads move closer to each other and pressed their lips together. They closed their eyes as they savour their sweet kiss. 

"What will happen to us?" Ashley asked as they broke the kiss.

"Huh?"

Tears rolled down Ashley's eyes.

"Hey..what's wrong?" Vanessa asked, panicked.

Ashley shook her head and hugged Vanessa tightly. "It seems like..there's no happy ending for us." she said.

Vanessa gently rubbed the crying girl's back. "What are you talking about?"

"Look at  Camila and Lauren..there's nothing but pain for them."

Vanessa sighed. "Lauren and Camila are the example of the greatest love I've ever known. Their love will prevail..no matter what happen. I believe there will be a happy ending for them." She added.

Ashley tightened her arms around Vanessa as she cried. "And I will make sure that there'll be a happy ending for us too." Vanessa said before kissing the girl's head.

"Really?" Ashley asked, wiping her tears.

Vanessa nodded. "I can't back out from this." She paused and held Ashley's hand.

"I can't stay away from you."

She stared deeply into Ashley's eyes.

"I love you."

**
It's one in the evening at the cafe. Dinah was walking in Normani's cafe with a tray in her hand. She reached the counter and sit before sighing tiredly.

"Why do I have to watch over the cafe? Where is Normani? She said that she'll only going to be late for a while.." She mumbled to herself.

Marley chuckled as she carries a tray with a glass of milk.

"Let me help you with this." she said.

"Great, thanks Marley. Table 22." Dinah said as she points at a direction.

Marley nodded and walked to the table.

"One glass of milk." she said as she puts down the glass on the table.

"Oh, it's the HOT!" a voice shouted.

Marley could feel her face heated up, embarrassed.

"What are you talking about?"

Naya giggled as she sees Marley cover her face with the tray. Lauren was sitting with her, she seems tired.

"I didn't know that you're working as a part-time waitress here." Lauren said, flat.

"I don't work here..they don't pay beautiful girls.." Marley said, flipping her hair.

Lauren and Naya stared at her with no expression.

"I'm just helping out while I'm waiting for Zooey. Dinah is stressed. Her wife is late." Marley added, sighing.

She looked at the odd pair, Naya and Lauren. "Where's Heather?" Marley asked.

"I'm waiting for her, she wants to meet me here. I don't know why." Lauren points at Naya.

"And she send her girlfriend to make sure that I won't try to kill myself while waiting." she added.

"I'M NOT HER GIRLFRIEND!!" Naya shouted, her face red.

Lauren shrugged. "Whatever."

Marley chuckled and sits with them.

"You're on lunch break?" Marley asked to Lauren.

Lauren shook her head and held her glass with both hands. "Haven't you heard? I just got fired." she said, flat.

"What?!" Marley asked, shocked.

"What happened?" she asked, trying to be calmer.

Lauren sips her milk and put down her glass. She smiled and wiped her milk moustache.

"Napkin."

"Huh?"

"Because they can't accept me and napkin."

Then Normani came rushing through the front door.

"There you are! You're late!" Dinah said, with both hands on her waist.

But Normani ignored her and ran to Lauren.

"LAUREN! LAUREN!" she shouted.

Lauren stared at her panting friend, puzzled.

"Relax, Manibear.." Naya said.

"What is it?" Lauren asked, curious.

Normani sits on the chair and grabbed Lauren's milk before drinking it.

"That's mine.."

"LAUREN!"

"YES?!"

"Are you and Camila are back together?"

"If..we're back together..I won't be here with this..girl." Lauren said, pointing at Naya.

Naya pouted even more. She wished Heather was there to back her up.

"Then..have you found her?" Normani asked, serious.

Lauren shook her head. "No. Not yet."

"Gosh."

"What is it?"

Normani gulped. "I just saw Camila."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
739 54 8
One day 6-year-old Camila asks her dad about what it feels like to fall in love. What happens if after years, the question is brought up again but th...
24.4K 457 25
It is written from the perspective of a girl called Di (Diana) starting a new school and falling in love with her teacher mr murphy (cillian Murphy)...
5.1K 299 23
Lauren loved routine. Camila loved the unknown. Lauren loved perfection. Camila was completely imperfect. Lauren didn't have big dreams. Camila lived...