NAPKIN AND BLANKIE II (CAMREN...

Por alwayssun06

Book II of Forever and A day. _______________________________ I never thought that love is such a complic... Más

Chapter 1 - Together
Chapter 2 - Donuts
Chapter 3 - Ours
Chapter 4 - Late
Chapter 5 - Fall
Chapter 6 - Simple
Chapter 7 - New
Chapter 8 - Guest
Chapter 9 - Cake
Chapter 10 - Jealous
Chapter 11 - Remember
Chapter 12 - Confused
Chapter 13 - Nervous
Chapter 14 - You
Chapter 15 - Over
Chapter 16 - Sincere
Chapter 17 - Honest
Chapter 18 - Dirty
Chapter 19 - Blurry
Chapter 20 - Start
Chapter 21 - Nightmare
Chapter 22 - Interesting
Chapter 23 - Dark
Chapter 24 - Beach
Chapter 25 - Weak
Chapter 26 - Stage
Chapter 27 - Regret
Chapter 28 - Denial
Chapter 29 - Rejected
Chapter 30 - Right
Chapter 31 - Somewhere
Chapter 32 - Campfire
Chapter 33 - Noise
Chapter 34 - Search
Chapter 35 - Separate
Chapter 37 - Tears
Chapter 38 - Cry
Chapter 39 - Blanket
Chapter 40 - Hug
Chapter 41 - Delete
Chapter 42 - Guilty
Chapter 43 - Back
Chapter 44 - Proof
Final Chapter - Forevermore
FOREVERMORE
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Chapter 36 - Never

463 15 0
Por alwayssun06

Zooey was sitting in front of the TV when suddenly she heard someone knocking on her door. She sighed and walked towards the door lazily.

"Who is it?"

She peeked through the door hole to see her guest. She was surprised to see Marley was smiling and waving her hand to the door's hole.

"Marley?"

She quickly opens the door to invite her guest in.

"What a..pleasant surprise." she said to the smiling Marley.

"Can I come in?" Marley asked.

"Sure."

Marley grinned happily and casually sits on the couch. She missed the house. She missed the couch and it's owner.

"What brings you here?" Zooey asked as she sits next to Marley.

Marley smiled. "This." she said, shoving a brown bag to Zooey.

"What's this?" Zooey asked, confused.

"These are..some of the things you left at my house."  Marley paused. "When we were..together."

Zooey looked away, awkward. "Er..thanks." she said, taking the bag from Marley and put it carefully on the floor.

Silence fell between them.

"Well..I probably should leave now.." Marley said as she stood up from the couch.

Zooey grabbed her hand. "Stay." she said.

Marley paused and turn around.

"We could..er..watch movies together.." Zooey paused before smiling.

"I missed watching movies with you."

**
"It's about Lauren." Nicole said, serious.

Hearing her lover's name being mentioned, Camila stopped and turned around.  "Lauren?" she asked.

Nicole nodded before sat on one of the chairs in the studio.

Camila walked towards her, curious. "What is it?" she asked.

Nicole took a deep breath before finally looked at Camila. "Take a seat." she said.

Camila quickly sat at a chair nearby.  "Hurry up, Nicole. What is it?" she continued to ask. She has a bad feeling about this.

Nicole shook her head. "Maybe it's better if you don't know about it.." 

"I really shouldn't interfere with your relationship with her.." Nicole stood up and walked towards the door.

Camila held Nicole's arm. "Don't go.." She paused. "..I want to know."

Nicole can't help but then smile with a hint of sinister before turning around and sat next to Camila.

"Are you sure? You might not able to face the truth."

"Just..tell me."

Nicole sighed. "Okay."

Camila stared at her, waiting for her to speak.

"Two weeks ago..one morning, I saw Lauren.." She paused. "..coming out from a hotel room."

Camila held her breath.

"With another woman."

Camila finds it's hard to breathe, as if her heart had stopped beating.

"W..what?"

Nicole fake a sad face and continues her lies. "I was so shocked myself. I don't want to believe it."

Camila shook her head. "There must be a mistake...That can't be Lauren...You must've mistaken her for someone else."

"Camila, I know this must be hard for you.."

"YOU'RE LYING!" Camila shouted causing Nicole to stopped talking.

Silence fell between them.

"You're..lying.." Camila said slowly, tears started to form in her eyes.

Nicole sighed. "Fine. Call me a liar. But how will you explain this?" she said as she handed a few piece of photos to Camila.

Camila stared at the pictures but didn't have the strength to look at it.

"Take a look." Nicole insisted.

Slowly Camila took the pictures and stared at them, her eyes wide.

"No way.."

Her hands were trembling as she stared at the pictures in her hands. The pictures clearly showed Lauren and another woman exiting the hotel room together with their hair looking messy and the woman is Marley.

Marley.

"I was able to snap it with my phone, just to make sure that's really her."

Camila fell on her knees and dropped the pictures on the floor. She shook her head as tears rolled down her cheeks continuously.

"No..no..there must be an explanation to this.."

"Lauren would never do this to me! She loves me!"

"I don't believe this! There must be a mistake!!"

Nicole stared at the crying girl.  "Camila, you might not know it..but Lauren has always been like this." 

"No.."

"Yes she is! She never had been faithful in a relationship. Same thing happens to you now."

"NO SHE'S NOT! SHE LOVES ME! ONLY ME! SO SHUT UP!!" Camila said, angry.

Nicole gritted her teeth as Camila still refuses to believe her. She pulled something out of a brown envelope.

"Then how will you explain this?!" she said shoving a Polaroid picture in Camila's hand.

"I was curious and sneaked into their room afterwards. I found that. Maybe they took it themselves."

Camila paused and stared at the picture. She could feel her heart is breaking into million pieces. No, billion pieces.

The picture showed Lauren and Marley on bed, hands wrapped around each other.

Naked.

Lolo..

Camila collapsed on the floor. Nicole quickly rushed to her side and shook the girl's body.

"Oh my god! Camila!"

**
Zooey and Marley were watching a DVD that they randomly picked. The movie was interesting, but the both of them had each other on their mind. Marley slowly moved closer to Zooey. Closer and closer. Zooey, realizing the whole situation can't help but smiled. Now they are sitting side by side with their legs touching each other. Marley slowly lifts her arm and put it over Zooey's shoulder. Zooey chuckled.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

Marley gulped. "Nothing. I am watching the movie." she said, nervous.

Zooey smiled and rested her head on Marley's shoulder. The other girl's heart was jumping with joy but she kept her cool.

"Marley Ora." Zooey called.

"Hmm."

"Are you still in love with Yoda?"

Marley chuckled.

"Not anymore."

Zooey lift her head from Marley's shoulder and stared at her in disbelief.

"Eh? Why?"

Marley looked down, her cheeks pink. "Because now I'm in love with Zooey."

Zooey could feel her face heating up at the sudden confession. They both avoid each other's gaze, blushing.

"What took you so long?" Zooey asked.

"I got lost..in my own stupidity."

Zooey cupped Marley's face and stared deeply into her eyes.

"Let's start again." she said, sincere.

Marley could feel her eyes are getting wet with tears. "Thank you.." Marley replied.

Zooey wiped the tears with her fingers. She leaned forward and pressed her lips with Marley. The sweet and innocent kiss lasted for a few moments before it turned wild. They pour all their emotions into the kiss. Zooey slowly pushed Marley onto the couch, causing the girl to fell on her back. They continued to kiss now with Zooey on top, teeth clashing and tongues were battling against one another.

Zooey pulled away from Marley and broke the kiss. They stared intently into each other's eyes. "I love you." Marley said.

Zooey smiled.

"I love you." Marley repeats as she tangled her legs with Zooey.

"I can say it over and over again." she added.

Zooey gently caresses Marley's cheeks. "You have forever to say that to me." 

Zooey leaned down and kissed her lover lovingly. Marley slid a hand under Zooey's shirt, causing the girl to gasp in surprise.

"Let's make tonight special."

**
"We need to tell them about Mario's involvement in this." Heather said, serious.

Heather and Naya were on a taxi, on the way to Lauren's house.

"We still need to know the content of that brown envelope though..so far we got no concrete evidence that they were involve in staging the scene." add Naya.

Heather gritted her teeth. "I know..but I have a bad feeling ."

"Bad feeling? About what?"

"I'm not sure..but I think something bad will happen soon."

"Something bad and..tragic."

Naya gulped.

"Mr..can you please drive faster? It's urgent." Heather urges the taxi driver.

"Hey kid, I'm trying my best here." he replied.

Heather sighed and leaned back on the seat. She stared out of the window, lost in her own thoughts.

Lauren..

**
Where am I?

Camila slowly opens her eyes. She realized that she's in her room.

"How did I get here?" she asked herself.

She sits up straight and put a hand on her forehead. Her head hurts. And she didn't remember what happened.

"You're up?" a voice called.

Camila looked at the direction of the voice.

Nicole was smiling with a glass of water in her hand. "Nicole.."

Everything came back to her. The image of Lauren and Zooey lying naked on the bed flashes in her mind. Tears began rolling down her cheeks. 

"Hey, don't cry." Nicole said as she sat next to Camila on the bed.

She put an arm over the crying girl's shoulder.

"Lolo.." Camila said slowly.

She buried her face in her palms. Nicole pulled the girl in her embrace.

"You don't have to cry for someone like her."

She said, gently rubbing her back. "You deserve someone better.."

Suddenly, the door opens. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!" a voice shouted.

Lauren was standing by the door, furious. Nicole and Camila broke the hug and stared at her. Lauren marched angrily towards Nicole and grabbed her collar.

"YOU BITCH!!"  Lauren fists her hand and was about to hit Nicole with all her might.

"Lauren, let her go." Camila said.

"But.."

"I SAID LET HER GO!!"

Lauren paused. She's shocked. Camila just yelled at her.  Slowly she loosens her grip on Nicole's collar. Nicole took a few steps backwards and cursed Lauren under her breath.

"Nicole, leave us alone." Camila said, serious.

Nicole nodded. She stared at Lauren with an evil smile before leaving the room with a glare.

Lauren stood there, staring at Camila. Silence fell between them. Camila finally looked up and their gaze met. Tears can't stop rolling down her cheeks and her gaze was filled with anger.

Lauren gulped.

She knew.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.2K 750 21
❝You're such a flirt.❞ ❝So I've been told.❞ ******************** Camila had grown accustomed to Lauren wordlessly joining her on her afternoon r...
10.5K 427 11
After spending all of senior year crushing hard on Lauren Jauregui, Camila realizes she's running out of time to tell her how she feels.
1.3K 74 3
Trust - The First Step in Any Relationship Misunderstandings are the ultimate villain of anyone's story. If only we clear our matters with each oth...
23.8K 391 20
I wanted Baby Come Back to be on Wattpad because it is one of the first Camren fanfics I ever read and I was surprised no one uploaded it here. The s...