NAPKIN AND BLANKIE II (CAMREN...

By alwayssun06

Book II of Forever and A day. _______________________________ I never thought that love is such a complic... More

Chapter 1 - Together
Chapter 2 - Donuts
Chapter 3 - Ours
Chapter 4 - Late
Chapter 5 - Fall
Chapter 6 - Simple
Chapter 7 - New
Chapter 8 - Guest
Chapter 9 - Cake
Chapter 10 - Jealous
Chapter 11 - Remember
Chapter 12 - Confused
Chapter 13 - Nervous
Chapter 14 - You
Chapter 15 - Over
Chapter 16 - Sincere
Chapter 17 - Honest
Chapter 18 - Dirty
Chapter 19 - Blurry
Chapter 20 - Start
Chapter 21 - Nightmare
Chapter 22 - Interesting
Chapter 23 - Dark
Chapter 24 - Beach
Chapter 25 - Weak
Chapter 26 - Stage
Chapter 27 - Regret
Chapter 28 - Denial
Chapter 29 - Rejected
Chapter 30 - Right
Chapter 31 - Somewhere
Chapter 32 - Campfire
Chapter 33 - Noise
Chapter 34 - Search
Chapter 36 - Never
Chapter 37 - Tears
Chapter 38 - Cry
Chapter 39 - Blanket
Chapter 40 - Hug
Chapter 41 - Delete
Chapter 42 - Guilty
Chapter 43 - Back
Chapter 44 - Proof
Final Chapter - Forevermore
FOREVERMORE
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Chapter 35 - Separate

462 14 0
By alwayssun06

They drive back to Manhattan that evening with warm and fuzzy feelings in their tummy. Camila's couples retreat worked out after all. She smiled in content as she snuggled closer to Lauren in the backseat. Dinah was driving with Normani next to her. She glanced at her wife, can't help but wondering why she's being unusually quiet.

"Anything bothering you?" Dinah asked.

Normani turned her gaze from the window to the curious driver. She smiled. "Nothing, I'm just..tired."  Dinah nodded and smiled. She reached for Normani's hand before kissing it lovingly.

Normani chuckled before continuing to stare outside the window, once again lost in her thoughts.

Lauren and Camila..together?

**
In another car, the situation is opposite. Vanessa was happily driving and singing at the same time with her newly found duet partner, Ashley.

"And I know some day that it'll all turn out,

You'll make me work so we can work to work it out,

And I promise you kid that I give so much more than I get~"

They look at each other. 

"mmm.....I just haven't met you yet!"

They look away, laughing.

"Hey, I know you two are so in love and all..but can you please keep it down a little? Marley is sleeping." Zooey said from the backseat.

Marley was comfortably sleeping with her head on Zooey's shoulder.

"And Nessa, please keep your eyes on the road while driving. You kept glancing at Ashley every few seconds, it's dangerous.." she added.

Vanessa cheeks turned pink. "I DIDN'T!!" 

"Shhhhh!! You're too loud." Zooey said, annoyed.

Ashley chuckled and leaned towards the driver's seat.

"What are you doing?!" Vanessa asked, shocked.

Ashley gave a soft kiss on Vanessa's blushing cheeks causing the girl to blush even more. The car started to lose control.

"HEY! HOLD THE WHEELS WHILE YOU'RE DRIVING!!" shouted Zooey, panicked.

**
Lauren took a sip from her glass of milk. She's sitting at the dining table, having her breakfast before heading to the office.

"You want more?" asked Camila as she sat next to Lauren with a carton of milk.

Lauren smiled and shook her head. "I'm full once I see your face." 

Camila cringed at the cheesy line. "If it's not cheesy, it's not Lauren Jauregui." she said.

Lauren laughed and reached out her hand, signalling Camila to sit on her lap. Camila giggled happily and sits on her personal chair.

"Am I not heavy?" she asked, putting a hand over Lauren's neck for support.

"You're as light as a feather." Lauren replied.

Camila grinned and kissed Lauren's right cheek lovingly. "I love you." she said out of habit.

Lauren stared deeply into her girlfriend's eyes. "Don't leave me." she said.

Camila stared at Lauren, confused. "If you leave me, I'll die." Lauren continued, serious.

Camila wrapped her arm around her girlfriend and hugged her tightly. "I'm not going anywhere. My heart belongs to you." 

Lauren bit her lip, hesitating to say the next sentence. "I have something to tell you." 

Camila broke the hug and looked at Lauren. There's something wrong. "What is it honey?"

"I'll tell you tonight."

**
"Why so gloomy today?" asks Normani to Camila.

Camila and Normani were having their lunch at the cafe.

"Lauren..was acting weird this morning." Camila said, worried.

Normani looked at her friend, curious. 

Camila sighed. "I don't know..maybe I think too much."

She rested her elbows on the table and clasped her hands together.

"Mani, do you think I'm too jealous?" she asked.

"Why do you ask?" Normani asked, confused.

"I have this uneasy feeling whenever I see Marley and Lauren together..it's ridiculous."

Normani gulped. "Lauren and..Marley?"

Camila nodded. "I don't know why..Maybe my womanly instinct tries to tell me something." 

"What do you think?"

Normani kept silent.

"I think..." She paused. "..you've been thinking about it way too much."

**
Lauren knew she's in huge trouble when she got the phone call. Her grandfather wants to see her. This can't be good. And she's right.

"Papa, can you please give her another chance?" Clara pleads for the nth time. Michael shook his head, thinking that the whole thing is ridiculous. Albert stays silent.

"Papa..she's still young.." Clara pleads, almost crying.

Lauren held her mother's hand. "Mami."

Clara looked at her daughter, lovingly. Lauren can't help but feel guilty. She made her mother cry. She had disappointed her grandfather. She knows she's wrong.

"I'm sorry, abuelo." she said slowly.

Albert looked away.

"I let my pride took over my rationality. I really regret what I did." Lauren continued.

"I will take any form of punishment." she added.

"Punishment? It's easy for you to say it." Albert finally speaks.

He scoffed. "What about me?" 

Lauren stared at her grandfather, confused. "What have I done that you decided to punish me this way?" he asked.

"Abuelo...How could you easily broke this old man's heart?" 

Lauren shook her head. "Abuelo, I didn't mean to.."

"You disobey me, humiliate me and this family. Why?" he asked. "Why Lauren? Why?" 

"It's because of that girl." Michael suddenly says.

Lauren closed her eyes. This is what she fears the most, involving Camila in her family talk.  "It has nothing to do with her, dad." Lauren said.

"Nothing? Come on! She's the reason you punched Nicole Scherzinger and neglect this family!" Michael said, angry.

"Enough Michael." Albert said.

Lauren looked down, an argument with her father is the last thing she ever wanted right now. Albert stared at her granddaughter.

"Leave her, Lauren." Albert said, serious.

Lauren suddenly finds it hard to breathe. "I can't. I'm sorry.." She paused as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"..I'll do anything..but please don't separate us."

Albert stared at Lauren, speechless.

"I really love her."

**
Camila was alone in the studio, practicing. She glanced at her watch, it's almost 5 pm.

"Oh no, Lolo will be home soon." she said to herself.

Quickly she took off her headphones and headed towards the door. Suddenly the door opens, revealing Nicole.

Camila smiled at her. "Hi Nicole." 

Nicole smiled and closed the door behind her. "Hey there." she greeted.

She looked around and noticed that Camila was alone. "Practicing by yourself?" she asked.

Camila chuckled. "Yeah." she answered short. "I'm actually..heading home right now."

"Oh great! How about an early dinner with me?" Nicole asked, hopeful.

Camila bit her lip, she's not sure how to reject her. "I'd love to, but..Lauren's gonna be home any minute and we already made plans for tonight.."she said.

Nicole expression changed almost immediately. "Oh."

Camila sighed.  "Well, I should get going now.." she said, walking towards the door.

"Wait. I have something to tell you." Nicole said.

"Maybe next time..I really have to go now.." Camila reasoned.

Nicole stared at her, serious.

"It's about Lauren."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
7.8K 430 15
tugging at her black hair tie around her wrist and closes her eyes for one second, envisioning a certain green-eyed girl that's been a constant part...