Outcasts

By Wulfe21

Tomboy,bad ass,Athlete and Werewolf. These were great combinations to describe Rocky Rebel. A werewolf whose... More

Beastly Encounter's
Misunderstandings
The Athlete's Crush
Bets & Impressions
Starting Over
Just One Date
Hangovers
Icy meets Feisty
Like Father like Son
Seeing Double
"Exchange Students"
Advice from a Gingerbread
A "Playdate"
Mission Imposable
Walking Down Memory lane
Stuck in Our Heads
Challenge Accepted!
Danielle V.S.Goliath
Jelly,Much?
A Good Luck Charm
To Gay or not to Gay
Relative Talk
Friends/Partners/Lovers?
Family Reunion
Coming out, sort of
Can't Think Straight
Next stop,Round two!
Temporary Roommates
Figuring myself out
Fear Factor
Rivals or Allies
Trapped Feelings
Soulmates?
Game on!
Hosts
Double Trouble
Invitations
Romeo&Judas
No more Secrets

Two sides of the coin

1.6K 47 4
By Wulfe21

Hello,my fellow writers/readers! Been a while,huh. Also,I want to say thank you for everyone reading this so far and that I've been making great progress! This is my first story that I've ever published on a website where my passion of writing can be spread out and read by people like you, so I thank you all. Also,I know all of you are wondering about well a lot from the last chapter. But don't worry,your questions will be answered in this chapter and the next. Hopefully this won't take as long as it usually does for the other chapters. Now,I don't make the chapters longer or shorter on purpose like I said before I write out what I want and can until I'm completely drawn blank. Anyways,I'm done blabbering on,enjoy this chapter! Also heads up there's some mature content and violence, you've been warned.
Dean's POV
I gave Rocky a quick hug after I got dressed and then left. I still wonder who Rocky was talking about? Hopefully my little cub didn't befriend a hooker or a total creep! Because if she did then I'll go into full mama bear mode. Rocky isn't my kid ,thank god! It's just sometimes I got to make sure my best friend doesn't get broken and I worry about her a lot. But not like more than a friend! I'm going around the brother and sister like kind of relationship. Rocky is like a sister to me,she's protective and fun to be around. Is she a pain in the ass sometimes? Definitely! But then again so am I.
I've actually asked her once back in sixth grade if my family would adopt her and my parents didn't mind that either. But Rocky politely declined saying that she promised herself,she wouldn't get adopted by anyone until she found out who her real parents are. We respected her decision and backed off. My parents did tell her that she's always welcome to our house if she changed her mind. Rocky agreed at the time. Now,I don't think she can't be adopted at eighteen but hey it's still a possibility.
Another thing,that I see change in Rocky is she's being more open towards people like Dawn. Then again,Dawn is Rocky's future girlfriend. I just wish those two will freaking get over with it and admit their undying love for each other! But then again,I shouldn't be talking considering I've got my own problems to worry about like you know who. Well,he's technically not mine to claim considering he's as blind as three mice! But this isn't about me or that, as Rocky put,Zac Efron wannabe. I'm repeating my emotions like record player,it keeps on rotating but, it won't stop. So, I'm going to be done talking about it.
Anyways,after I left, I keep debating if I was actually going to back home to sleep in. I mean I do almost every weekend as my main priority,well that and reading. Before I even started the engine,I pull my phone and text my mom and my dad.
To: Parents
From: your troublemaker
I'm going be out hanging out on my own. I'll be home later. Love you both
*click!*
And sent.
I grew a smirk as I started my engine and head off to another place that's my comfort zone.
As I drove towards my comfort zone,I decide to turn up the radio and I instantly heard Shawn Mendes beautiful voice come on with Camila Cabello. I cranked that volume up as I sang on to: I know what you did last summer. Their voices were better than mine but, right now I could care less. I was in the car alone so nobody could hear my shitty voice but me. It would be better with Rocky in the car considering it's our tradition to sing to our favorite songs on the radio with our terrible voices. However,I need to realize that Rocky has a life along with me so I shouldn't be so attached to her hip. At one point I did a little dance as I let go of the wheel and immediately put my hands back on the wheel realizing that I was driving.
Haven't even enjoyed myself and I'm already trying to get myself killed.

Mystical Myth Mall

Weird ass name for a mall but, hey It's a cool place.
It's not as cool as Raging Madness but it's a three story building that basically has all almost every store rolled into one. Mystical Myth Mall is a mall designed by humans,built by us creatures,and owned by both. It's kinda why I like this place. It's a good example of what society has evolved into over generations. But anyways,I pull up into the parking lots only to see the place packed with cars. My jaw drops when I see this as I take in a deep breath before releasing a heavy...
*Sigh*
Of course,you realize this means war.
I gripped my hands tightly on the wheel and crack my neck to the right side. Challenge accepted.

5 minutes later..
Well this is hopeless! Don't believe me? Almost every parking spot I tried to find isn't there or the spots that are open aren't big enough. Now what do I mean by that? Well apparently some people can't seem to park their car straight like my sexuality.
Ha,gay joke!
Let's just say it's easier said then done when it comes to parking. Now I'm starting to know why this isn't as cool as Raging Madness. I swear this is a round of where's Waldo except waldo is a parking lot that I can't find so far. All hope was lost until I make a right and is it..? Yes,it is!Right around the corner there's an empty space with my name written on it. I straighten myself from my slouching and head straight for my ticket to freedom from hell loop hole. I about pulled in when...
*screech!*
I suddenly slam my foot on the brakes just in the nick of time as a black hummer pulls into my spot.
Son of a...
*Honk!**Honk!*
I bang my head repeatedly on the horn knowing that I have to continue to put up with hell for what's going to feel like a century.
5 more minutes of hell later....
After ten minutes of finding a parking spot,I finally found a parking spot,the bad news is it's twenty miles away from where I intended to go but I don't mind. I gotta burn off this fat somehow.
I take my time walking since I'm in no hurry. I decide to pull out my phone to see if I received any messages from anyone. Now I know what your all thinking,it's not safe Dean. Yeah,I know and I'd say to not do what I'm doing because you might up dead like me but not the good kind of dead you want. Trust me,I don't want anyone getting killed on my behalf. But,I have an excuse, I'm a vampire so I can pick up some senses as to when a car is heading towards me besides I wouldn't get hurt if I got hurt by a car. The driver would get hurt instead of me.
There was one time,I wasn't paying attention when I was crossing the street one time and I didn't notice a semi truck quick enough that it hit me. Let's just say the semi truck got wrecked and the driver was lucky he had his seatbelt on or he would've been seen flying twelve feet. And as for me? Not a single scratch. Luckily the driver didn't press any charges on me or my parents considering I was only 10 years old in human years.
Anyways,I looked only to see nothing but a reply from mom.
To: your troublemaker
From: birth giver
That's fine,just be home before dinner. Your father's phone died, but he says hi. Drive safe and tell Rocky we said hi.Love you~<3
That made me form a faint smile. My parents knows about Rocky's suspension after I explained it all and they sided with everyone on this one. We all can agree that Zane a total psycho and creep stalker that should be beaten with a baseball bat till he gets it through his head that Dawn is over him completely.
*Click**Click*
To: Birth giver
From: Your troublemaker
I will,thanks guys.
*Click!*
And send. I glance back up from my phone and decide to focus on the walk ahead of me. I put my phone in the back of my pocket and continued walking towards the entrance.

As soon as I survived a round of frogger outside and walk through the glass double doors,I look around my surroundings. The place seemed packed but not too packed that I don't have any room to walk. Then again it was a weekend so business places like these will be packed. Now,a bookstore,Raging Madness,or Rocky's home is my most comfortable places to be in but this is a place where I can explore my surroundings and give my head a break. I main seem like just psychological bookworm for a vampire but damn it I have a life too! I'm not like miss antisocial tomboy. I have a dark side and yes, we do have cookies.
Anyways back to reality. I begin walking around looking for anything that would be cool and fun to do.
I keep walking until I walk past an all time favorite store as I back up and look at the store. A smirk grows on my face as I walk into the store without any hesitation.
Ah,Hot Topic,I'm home!
Let's just say,that when it comes to Hot Topic it's like a discount on a shoe sale which also awesome! Can I get an Amen ladies? If you try to get me out of here,you'll have just as much as luck as getting Rocky into a dress. Hot Topic is basically my home and a place where someone like me can geek out and not get judged. I mean I geek out at books, but I have other interests too. I'm not as boring as most people assume I am.

I've been traveling every area of the store and I couldn't feel any chiller than Netflix. I stopped when I saw a pair of black stereotypical nerd glasses. I smile as I grab them and decide to put them on. I have perfect vision but I never wore glasses before. However as soon I put on the glasses,holy shit there's a new world out there!
"Nice,pick. They look good on you." A voice behind exclaims which makes me jump as I instantly turn around with my hand already formed into a fist and thrown towards the person as a defense. The figure caught my fist instantly which makes my eyebrows raise. The figure I about knocked flat on their ass is a guy. A cute guy. A really cute guy.
This guy is an inch taller than me,looks the same age as me. He has medium long blonde hair,a chiseled chin,ocean blue eyes. He has on a jacket shirt buttoned up,blue jeans,and a pair of Nike shoes.
"Nice reflexes." He exclaims with a faint smile as he releases my hand and I drop my hand.
"Thanks,same goes to you." I exclaimed with a faint smile.
"Thanks,but I do think that pair of glasses suits you."
"Do you say this to all random guys you meet or just me?"
"He he,just you." He says with a faint smile.
"Thanks but, I don't need you lying to my face about my looks." I exclaim with a faint smile.
"I don't lie especially to a cute guy like yourself." He exclaims with a faint smile.
Did he just-!?
"Cute? Where?" I tease as I turn my head left then right making the guy laugh. Suddenly I feel fingertips touch my chin as my face is brought back into the guy's blue eyes.
"Right here." He exclaimed with a smirk which I'm not going to lie made me blush as I could feel my face burn a bit.
Holy shit,this guy is flirting with me!
"You're sweet but don't you think I should get to know you as a person before you pull out your prince charming mode?" I ask backing away slowly from his grasp as I was leaning against the shelves. I swear this isn't this guy's first rally considering he's already making me feel a little uncomfortable. And honey,I don't get uncomfortable easily,trust me.
"You have a point. How about we get to know each other by hanging out together today." The guy suggests with a faint smirk on his face as I suddenly felt something wrapped around my waist before pulling me close to him. Out of the corner of my eye,I could see a demon tail wrapped around my waist.
"Only if you promise to not be so grabby. I've got priorities." I exclaim pointing out to his tail friend as the tail suddenly vanishes in a puff of smoke.
"Fair enough." He claims but sounded a little disappointed.
"I said you can't be grabby. I didn't say you couldn't flirt." I said with a faint smirk as I turn on my heels and continued walking down the store. I looked out the corner of my eyes and could see him biting his bottom lip while standing at me.
"Are you going to continuously gawk at my ass or you coming,demon boy?" I exclaim turning around to face him and it caused him to slightly blush knowing I caught him staring at me. But he instantly shook it off as he walked towards me.
"I have a name you know." He exclaims rubbing the back of his neck with sheeplike smile.
"Then do you mind telling me whose going to flirt and hang out with me today?"
"Warren. Warren Asheville."
"Dean Glash."
"Dean,huh?"
"What thought it would be more exotic or fancy?"
"Nope,not at all. Out of all the guy's I met and dated basically had common names but, yours its..unique."
"Unique, huh. An overused word to express difference in everything like me."
"Is uniqueness a bad thing?"
"Not at at all. It's better than being called loser,nerd,fag,or the second overused word to describe someone like me."
"What's that?"
"Outcast."
Zach's POV
I had him right where I had him...but it was destroyed. Why? Why did I let him slip through my fingers?
"No,you can't talk to him. We're on a friend's night out and we aren't dealing with any problems at the moment,you being one of them."
I'm his..problem. In a way it's starting to connect. He kept the promise I made to him to keep me in his heart and he did. What did I do in return? Destroyed the promise into million of pieces! I shattered the undying love of a boy who evolved into the prince searching for his love once again. I,Zachary Winchester,destroyed Dean Glashs life without even realizing it. I really am a heartless vampire,hell I'm starting to become my father! I should be stabbed through a strake right now considering I'm selfless and a cold hearted bastard of an undead being!
I don't even know if my apology will be even good enough for Dean! There's a ninety percent chance of it not going to work. I glance up from my bedroom wall from across where I sat on my bed as I could see that picture of us.
Sigh
What am I going to do? I want Dean to forgive me and get rid of this guilt once and for all. But what he do in response or say to me? Will he forgive me like always or will he destroy my apology? There's a lot on my mind and I want it cleared. But I know that it's going to be a fog to pass through every situation I know I have to eventually face blindly.

I glance over at my clock and decide it was time for me to get up even though I wanted to lounge around a little more like any teenager would do. But I have to. I drag myself out of bed for an day of hell in my opinion. It maybe a weekend but, my body feels a little weak and I 'm starving. Then again,I didn't eat dinner and hadn't had a single apatite since that night. The guys were getting a little worried but I told them the reassuring lie to get them off of my back and they did.
Creack!
Slam!
I shuffle my feet as I make my way down the hallway towards the kitchen. As I'm halfway down the hallway,I could see two figure at the end of the so called tunnel considering the hallway was basically pitch black. My sisters. And by the looks of it,they're arguing again. It doesn't really surprise me that those two act like cats and dogs. Most siblings want to kill each other like Mr and Mrs Smith. It's normal even for the supernatural. I honestly try to stay out of their battles considering getting involved means picking sides and I don't want to pick sides. I know,I would chose one better than the other but I see both sisters to have equal opportunity and both sides of the story.
My twin like sister gave my older sister an icy glare before walking off while the black sheep just grew a smirk before heading for the kitchen but suddenly stopped.
"How much have you heard?" She exclaims without turning around to face my way.
"None actually. I just got here. What was that about anyways?"
"Oh,you know. Turns out me and little sister have a little competition."
"Okay." I exclaim with an eyebrow raise.
What the hell does that mean?
"So that a side, what about you?"
"What about me?"
"Are you alright? You seem paler than normal and lately you've been skipping out on your meals. What's going on with you?" My sister asks before heading for the kitchen with me following her from behind since we're going to the same destination. It actually surprises me that she cares about me then again she's all about drama and gossip so, she probably thinks me feeling like shit is apart of another episode of a soap opera. Technically it is but, if I told the truth to her she'll rat me out to dad so fast it leave skid marks on my shoes and jeans. That and I'll make Dean's life more of a living hell and I really don't want to do that.
"I've just felt out of it since I can't play soccer for a while." I reply nonchalantly with a shrug. That black sheep maybe a sister,but she still hasn't earned my trust. Even when I was a little kid,me and my twin sister didn't trust no one but our friends and ourselves.
"You and your sports." She said rolling her eyes and grabbing her keys from the key rack.
"Where are you going?"
"Out. I'm going to dad's work place and see if there's anything I can do before he gets home tomorrow." She exclaims which made me realize she's already in her formal business suit.
"Okay." I said with a shrug as I made my way to the fridge to pull out a blood pack.
"Don't wait up for me." She exclaims before I heard from behind those high heels trot away from the kitchen and vanishing into a mute of nothing.
*slam!*
Luckily the door didn't break or get ripped off the fridge but I don't care at the moment. I rip the entrance for the blood pack and starting drinking it dry. In a matter of second's,the blood pack's full rectangular shape deformed into a scrunched up small cylinder. However it wasn't enough for me but I knew it would at least get me through the day.
*Ding**Dong!*
Now who could that be?
I lick the side of my side as best as I can considering some blood splattered on my face. I throw away the empty blood pack before I make my way for the door.
*Ding!**Dong!*
*Ding**Dong!*
"I'm coming,I'm coming. Sheesh." I exclaim out loud even though they probably can't hear me.
*Creak*
"Zach!" A group of voices exclaimed with a faint smile that seems a little too cheerful even like this. Their were a total of four of them and sadly I recognized all of them too.
"Guys,what are you doing here?" I exclaim groggy to them wondering what they could possibly want from me now.
"We came to check up on you and no offense Zach,but you look like shit." One of my teammates/friend,Seth,exclaimed
"Gee thanks and why do you guys need to check up on me?"
"You haven't been acting right since Thursday,you look like you haven't slept in days,and I know there's something wrong."
"Listen Gabe I-" but Gabe raises his hand that instantly shuts me up and cuts me off completely.
"You have something that's bugging you badly and making you act not yourself. That's why we're here."
"Excuse me?"
"We're here to make you feel like the same old Zachary Winchester again."
"Right." The other three guys say in unison
"I don't get in a say in this do I?"
"Nope." Gabe exclaims with a faint smile
"Alright,I'll play along, so how are you all are going to make me feel better?"
"Well,first you're going to clean yourself up with a shower and a decent appropriate attire. Then we're all going to go to down a place that will sure get your spirits up." Gabe explains.
What could possibly raise my "spirits"?

"So remind me again,how a mall is going to me feel better?" I ask once we entered through the doors. I'm ready to turn around but,can't considering they'd just drag my ass in this place. They already did this the ride here.
I had dragged my feet towards the shower which note to self don't test soccer players patience because they will take a step up to your actions. Those guys fucking hauled me up,carried to the shower and forced me to take a shower or else they we're going to do it themselves. They randomly picked out an outfit from the dresser and closet,shoved me out the door,and basically stuffed me in the trunk. Literally! Gabe's car only has four seats so, they shoved me in the back of the trunk. The ride was fine and dandy until Gabe decides to hit every little bump the ride here. If that wasn't bad enough;I had to wait in the trunk a little longer because a police officer was passing by and a human family of four was loading into the car beside where we parked.
"They have your favorite stores here and besides you shouldn't judge a mall by it's stature or history. Not every mall is the same you know." One of my other friends/teammates,Jake,said. How I got dragged here is beyond me,I mean I didn't deserve their help in the first place. I should've been left in pit hole and left to die for.
Honestly, I thought they would take to an empty soccer field or take me to watch a soccer game,but their all cheapskates and lazy asses. The mall isn't a bad place to be,it's just normally not my thing even if they have my favorite stores rolled into one. However in life you just got to be grateful for what you receive then expecting what you want. Just thinking about what I just said earlier makes me feel like a greedy spoiled asshole.
Great.
"So,Zach where to first?" Gabe asked.
"Is home an option?" I asked with a bit of sarcasm in my tone.
"Not this to time,man."
"Well,I don't know then." I said with a shrug particularly not giving a damn what I do considering it's not going to change my mood whatsoever no matter what happens.
"Okay, I have an idea. Seth,Logan,and Jake. I want you three to split up and find a place that they can all enjoy. Zach and I are going to go to the food court,report back there when each of you finds something,understand?" Gabe exclaims with a sort of command but neither the less the three boys nods before giving Gabe a sign off salute.
"Yes sir." They all said in unison before they dispersed and disappeared.
"Food court?"
"I want you to be in full health and wide awake for this place. Besides it'll give us some one on one time so, the guys don't crowd you." I couldn't help but smile knowing Gabe's doing all this to get his best friend back.
"Thanks,Gabe."
"No problem man,now let's head to the escalators. The food court's on the second floor."
"Sure thing man." I said giving him a faint smile as we headed towards the escalators. The place is big so the escalators are at the other end of the doors from where we stood. We were in no hurry so we walked and took our sweet old time walking five minutes towards the escalators. We about made it when suddenly...
*Voom*
Two teenage boy on a skateboard was sliding sideways down the sides of the escalator railway. Their was one boy on each side and I couldn't tell who they were considering they were going fast. But..
Boom!
Both of them goes flying up in the air over our heads and lands right in the center of the mall. Gabe and I follow these skateboarders movements even when they land. I see the first skaters and my eyes instantly widen.
The first skateboarder that landed was a familiar teenage boy with the same silver hair,red eyes ,wearing a blue flannel shirt underneath a white long sleeved cotton t shirt,skinny jeans,and black high top Rasta Van's.
Dean.
The second skateboarder looked just as familiar.
"Isn't that-?!" Gabe began but I just nod.
"Warren Asheville. The head captain of the Denver Demons."
"The same guy that called you a faggot?" I nod in confirm.
The only question is why would a guy like that hang out with Dean? Unless...
Dean's POV
After that little flirty conversation,we continued our 1 hour of shopping which in my opinion was amazing! We got try on some different things and bought some stuff. Luckily the things I bought were pocket sized. I bought a few button pins that had goes from bad but funny puns to Doctor who,a Stars wars necklace,and a cute keychain. Warren however bought a Deadpool backpack,some anime boxers,and a woolen red beanie that he put on as soon as we got out of the store.
"And I actually thought you weren't going to buy anything." I tease which made Warren roll his eyes.
"What made you think I wasn't going to buy anything?"
"Because you flirted with me when I entered the store for only about ten minutes."
"Touche. I'm not a player,Dean. You can't assume anything until you get to know me."
"True but, you were becoming mister sexual predator back there."
"Can't admire and try to sweep you off your feet."
"Nice try but, I see your horns beneath that halo of yours." I said with a chuckle
"You're pretty quick about my game."Warren exclaims with a smirk.
"Well,you get used to it especially to a bad boy such as yourself."
"Damn,quick witted and cute. Keep it up with that attitude and you'll send my heart in a up flame burning with desire."
"Heh,you can try but,getting the flame is hard."
"Oh,yeah. How so?"
"I'm something that can't be easily be tamed." I said with a wink which made Warren just stand there in slight shock with his eyebrows raised before his lips turned into a devious smile knowing what he was going to get into.
We continue walking and began talking about normal stuff like each other, family,friend,etc. Warren is a pretty cool guy then again it's technically part of his reputation. It's actually made me wonder more than once wonder why a guy this cool and hot come after me a literal piece of trash? This connection almost reminded me of Zach and I.
Wait! What am I saying!? You're suppose to get him out of you're head not in!
I immediately shake off that mental thought in my head. Warren and I continuously walk down the mall. I want to text Rocky and ask her how things are doing on her end but, I know Warren will be curious and I don't want to interrupt Rocky's fun. She's not interrupting my fun so why interrupt hers. For some odd reason though,I just have a bad tingling sensation about Rocky but I can't figure out what.
"Hey,Dean." I snap out of my possible panic attacks over my little rebel.
"Yeah,what's up?" I said looking at Warren who was putting his bag filled with stuff into his bookbag before looking directly at me.
"Wanna race?"
"What brought that up?" I ask with a faint smile and Warren nods his head sideways to the right pointing out something. Leaning against the wall beside the bathrooms is two skateboards.
"Ah,okay. So what's the goal?"
"Making it to the first floor without getting caught or thrown out by security."
"Hmm..sounds tempting." I said with a smirk while tapping my chin.
"Aw,come on. Don't tell me you're a goody two shoes." Warren teases which made me roll my eyes in response before I used my vampire speed to grab one of the skateboard's singlehandedly and leaps up as I got onto the skateboard before skating away.
"Assuming just makes an ass out of you and me." I exclaim as I head off the race track. I glance back only to see Warren wide eyed before he shook his head and decides to come after me. I keep on skating with my vampire speed passing through people right and left steering my skateboard like I would for my car. What surprised me is how the skateboard wasn't fishtailing considering of how sharp of the turns I have to make to not run people over.
"Not bad,Dean." Warren's voice exclaims which made me turn back to look at him.
"Glad you could join me. Took you long enough."
"Very funny."
"Indeed it is." I laugh before turning my focus back on the "road" ahead of me. Of course,when I did I could immediately see a security guard in a black uniform heading towards me.
"Shit." I mutter as I then did a Summersault over the security guard and land on the skateboard without losing balance or control.
"Nice one."
"Thanks,do I get bonus points for that?"
"Just this once,yes."
"Yes."
"Oh,don't celebrate yet. We got company." Warren exclaims turning his head before skating faster to get ahead of me. I turn my head back to see a group of two or three guards behind us.
"Does this mean I get my bonus points deducted?
"Yep." Warren chuckles which makes me stick my tongue out at him.
I turn back and decide to step this up as I skate a little faster but then I smirk when I see the closest thing that can get us out of the security.
"Warren,how do you feel about escalators?" I ask before skating a little faster towards the escalator and waiting for the right moment. I can view out the corner of my eyes Warren right next to me along the side.
"When do we jump?"
"You'll know when." I exclaim with a smirk as I skated faster to what feels like maximum speed. We kept skating until the skateboard was so close to the metal it could be touched.
"Now!"I shout as I grabb the edge of my skateboard and leap up a foot until I heard a...
*screetch!*
I still grasp my skateboard as I'm going down the railway passing through people without pushing or shoving. I smirk the whole way as I could feel the slight breeze hit my face and body with my flannel flapping in the gush of wind. It was well,incredible. I could see the end of this fun once I could see the curve and basically the end point of the escalator. I wait for the right moment before I took another leap which actually sent me up in the air passing through people before I landed on all four wheels and slid to the right making a sudden stop. I glance over and could see Warren land not so soon after.
"I win." I exclaim with a smirk crossing my arms which made Warren roll his eyes.
I felt a sudden chill as if I was being watched. So,I glance my head around until my eyes met with his.
Zach!? Of course,he's here.
He seems just as shocked as I did. I guess we didn't think we'd see each other here at the same place. My body suddenly went stiff and became frozen as ice. All I could do was stare at him and to be honest,I'm flabbergasted.
Zach looks just plain horrible. He has bags under his eyes like he hasn't slept in days,skin paler than what they should be,and his posture is a little more slouched.
Did I do this to him? Has guilt hit him where it hurts?
I don't want to say that I feel sorry for him but I do. I could feel my stomach sink down to my feet as I'm almost tempted to walk over there and ask him why he look like this or why he let this do to himself. But Rocky's words keeps my feet planted to the ground.
"He has no right to talk to you until your ready to listen to what he's gotta say."
As much as I would disagree and fight with her about it,she's right. I've been through a lot of drama with Zach and quite frankly he lost his chances. Well,everyone is given a second chance at everything. My chances of talking and listening to Zach is still up in the air and not really made to a final decision.

"Dean,come on! We still haven't lost them." Warren exclaims snapping me out of my trance as I look to my side only to see those same security guards heading for us and at full speed too. Out of quickness and selfconsciously I get off the skateboard and then kick it forwards as I catch Warren doing the same thing.
The skateboards head towards the guards as the guards instantly trip over the skateboards trampling them and collapse to the ground. I give Zach one more glance which I could see was surprise and shock written on his face. His eyebrows raise and eyes wide as to what I just did. I guess he didn't think I'd have a dark side.
"Dean,Come on before they get back up." Warren say taking my right hand and interlocking it with his as we both make a break for it.
Sorry,Zach,but this isn't your precious and nerdy Dean Glash today.

Warren and I run at full speed as to where people can't see us and all they could feel is a gush of wind. I don't know where Warren is basically dragging me to but hopefully it isn't a back alley. We make this last turn that's apparently an empty hallway as we both lay our backs against the wall while catching our breath's.
"I...think we lost them." Warren exclaims between breaths as I nod with him.
"Good thing too. Didn't want my fun to end early. So,what's next on the agenda?" I exclaimed after my breath got caught up which made Warren just smile.

After hiding from security, we went around different stores we thought would be interesting. There's was a mini pub here on the third floor. We didn't do any drinking but we played a few rounds of pool and actually better some money over it. Let's just say that,Warren isn't going to bet money with me anymore. I laughed when I won my third game in the row.
"Damn,that's the last time I bet twenty bucks with you." Warren teases while I put my new money in the pocket of my jeans.
"Hey,to be fair I went easy on you the first time." I exclaimed raising my hands up in defeat.
"Yeah,yeah."he exclaims with a faint smile on his face.
"Hey,Dean."
"Hm?"
"Who was that guy you were looking at?"
Shit,he must have seen me staring at Zach.
"Ah,well. He's kinda like some sort of ex."
"Like boyfriend?"
"Eh,more like friend."
"Ah,a falling out."
"Yeah in a way,yes. Why do you ask?"
"Kinda a little jealous you have your eyes set on someone else." Warren replies rubbing the back of his neck avoiding his gaze with me.
Aw,how cute.
I walk up to him and kinda stroke his cheek with the back of my right hand.
"Aw,don't worry,demon boy. I still find you pretty hot." I exclaim causing him to look back at me as I place both my hand's in my pocket.
"And I'd say the same for you,Dean."
"Speaking of which,why me?"
"I beg your pardon."
"I mean why out of the guys did you choose someone like me? Was it for a dare,a bet,or maybe a way to get over your recent break up with your boyfriend?"
"No,no,and nope. I choose you because well your my type."
"What the nerdish bookworm of a gay vampire?"
"Nah,the dark and flirtatious kind."
"Ah,so basically someone like you." I exclaim in a nod which made both of us bust out in laughter.
For most of the day Warren and I proceeded throughout the day having in different places like an retro arcade that had video games like Donkey Kong,Centipede, Pac-man,etc. There was an abandoned store that we destructively played around. Hell we went to go see a b kind of movie at a small movie theatre. Everything was alright except a few times we passed through Zach and his gang,but Warren didn't pay any attention to them. That and I didn't receive any texts from Rocky mind you,I've been at the mall for a total of six hours!
*click!**Click!*
To: Rocky Road
From: Mama bear:)
Hey,still having that conversation? Kinda worrying about you. Text me when you can boo.
*Click!*
"You okay,Dean?"
"Honestly no,I'm just worried about my friend."
"Oh,that in the closet tomboy you were telling me about?"
"Yep,that's the one."
"I'm sure she's fine."
"Still I don't want anything to happen to my little cub."I said in defense acting pulling out mama bear mode.
"Dean,you came here to relax didn't you?"
"Yeah."
"So,relax. I'm sure your friend's fine. Besides she probably left her phone at her house or something." That is true. Rocky leaves her phone at home at more time's than she should take it with her. I swear it's like Rocky is going old fashioned with things and she certainly knows how to put me in a panic attack.
"Yeah,I guess your right." I said putting away my phone back in the front pocket of jeans.
"So,where to now?" Warren exclaims instantly changing the subject.
"Hey,that's my line." I said with a smirk
"We'll we've gone to basically every place we both like to go to."
"True,true. How about we call it a day."
"Already?"
"Warren,we spent six hours together. What else is there to do?"
"Actually, I have one idea." Warren exclaims snapping his finger with an as a matter of fact tone. Before I could even say something,he takes my right wrist and pulls me as we're suddenly running off passing through crowd's like nothing. I soon catch up with Warren's speed as we're both running past people while my mind is running just as fast.
Where is he taking me? Why are we running? What's so important to him that he has to drag me?
I don't even have enough time to check my surroundings to know where we're going exactly. I want to ask him,but Warren seems a little focused on whatever this is he's so determined on getting us there. I don't even question this anymore as I basically follow him for about 20 minutes..

Suddenly twenty minutes later,he does a forceful singlehanded throw with his grasp as I kinda trip a little losing my balance. I glance around to see where we are and to be honest,I have no idea whatsoever. The walls seem looks soundproof almost,their is no kind of security cameras whatsoever and this place seems a little different than normal. It only takes me a few minutes to realize this is where the extra supplies of basically anything is kept. In a way,it's like a storage closet. Didn't think,this place had one considering it seems empty for now.
*Slam!*
At an instant I jolt to where Warren shuts the door behind him with a smirk on his face. I don't like where this is heading.
Deep breaths,Dean. There's no way he's thinking...
"Warren,what are we doing in h-?" I get cut off when he walks off to me and hard shoves to the nearest wall. I collide with the wall with my back and go to walk forward,but Warren's arms grab my wrists raising them above my head.
"Warren,what the he-" I'm cut off again but by his lips. His lips crash into mine and at an instant I gave in by kissing him back. My hands wrap around his waist bringing him closer as his hot kisses burn my lips with temptation of more. My hands then slid up his shirt feeling his abs while his arms slither their way down towards my waist.
On the inside I feel hunger wanting to continue kiss Warren but I also feel a sharp pain. I feel like I'm betraying something or someone.
Zach...
Am I betraying him? We're not even dating or even friends and I feel like a cheating whore.
You're going to lose your virginity to a guy you just met!? You whore!
I wasn't wrong on that which brings up a valid point. For as long as I could remember, I ached for Zach's touch. I ached for one more kiss to see if it really does matter.
Zach is someone you've known for a long time.
Zach was originally the only friend who treated me like something more. He felt a little more connection than Rocky did and he was the only one who could make me feel like a person.
While Warren is a demon who sees only one side of me and probably won't. Warren is a demon who I felt comfortable hanging out with and we'd flirt and no one would feel uncomfortable,but am I willing to lose my V-card to a demon I just hanged out with? To honest,if I ever want to lose my V-card I want it to be with someone I'm dating and someone I love.
"It seems that even though your pissed off at Zach you seem to care about him."
"Of course! He maybe bullheaded at times and I may not to get to hang around him as I use to,but I'll look out for someone I care about."
Of course,how could I forget my promise towards him. This was a horrible mistake.
I'm brought back to this horrible mistake when Warren's hand reach for my pants to unbutton them. At an instant,I take all my energy and push Warren off. Warren looks at me weirdly.
"I'm sorry,but I can't do this."
"What,why not!?"
"Because my heart still belongs to another. I didn't mean to lead you on,Warren,I'm sorry."
"*sigh* That's alright,Dean."
"Thanks. I'll be out of your hair."I exclaim as I head for the door,but suddenly my body fly's backwards as I land directly where I was as I see my wrists gripped tightly by another pair of hands as my waist is being hugged by the same tail as before. I look up at the attacker only to see a red eye color that looks hungry as I did before.
"You're not getting away from me that easily."
"But you understood my situation!" I defend
"Yes and quite frankly,I don't care. You created this monster,Dean. I can't just let you walk away like nothing's happened between us. I crave your body,Dean and one way or another my hunger will be soothed. " Warren exclaim before forcedly smashing his lips against mine. I can't break free even if I tried considering my body's as weak as a human. I think me not drinking blood has caught up to me. I try to kick him but his foot block or cover my basically possible way out of here.
Somebody help me! Zach, please help me!
Zach's POV

Food court

Out of all he guys he had to hangout with,he had to hang out with Warren Asheville!
I could feel my teeth sharping into my fangs as my hands tightened to fists till I could see a slightly pale white knuckles.
Smash!
!?
I glance down and remember I have a napkin dispenser within my grasp. I release my grip only to see the filled three dimensional cube become a crushed line.
"Damn,Zach. I leave for five seconds and your already destroying property." Gabe's voice was more clear up front as I glance up to see Gabe with a tray filled with blood packs in hands. He take a seat across from setting the tray in between us.
"Please don't tell me,I have to drink all fifteen blood packs? I know I haven't been eating lately. But it's not like I have anxiety or anything."
"No,it's for all of us. There's three for each of us. I want you to drink your share." Gabe exclaims before sliding the tray towards my direction which made me look down at the tray.
"Or.." Gabe suggests which made me look up from the big portion of "food"
"Or?"
"You'll tell what's going on with you while I drink my share."Gabe said resting his arms on the table crossed while he put his head on top of his arms. I simply just nod as I slid the try back to Gabe who immediately sits up as he stops the tray before picking up a blood pack.
"Alright,so spill it." Gabe exclaims before he started drinking it which I found humorous considering he's the one drinking out of blood pack.
"Gabe,have you ever regretted something you did or said to someone?"
"Many times." Gabe said once his blood pack was completely sucked dry.
"I've had this guilt for someone whose been through pain,brokenness,and sorrow. This person knew something that seemed obvious but I had my head up my ass to realize this. Not just for what they knew,but everything they've gone through."
"Ah but, I'm surprised by this that you out of all vampire's are letting something bug you."
"Hey! I maybe a vampire but that doesn't mean I have to act like one!" I snap as I slam my fists on the table almost snapping it in half which made Gabe jump.
"Jeez man,relax. I guess you really do worry about this person don't you."
"You could say that,but I doubt they even care about me anymore." I sigh in defeat knowing that not only will Dean not talk to me but, Rocky will do everything she can to keep me away from him.
"What did you do to piss them off?"
"I told them that I didn't want to see or be around them. They accused me that I wasn't making my decisions and it was my dads. They said some harsh yet truthful things about my dad. As a result I stood up for my dad without releasing at the time the full story,I called them something uncalled for and it sent them in a rage." I briefly explain knowing it's burning my chest like a sting even telling about this.
"Well that person isn't wrong."
"Excuse me?"
"About your dad I mean."
"How so?"
"Well think about it. You haven't said anything good about your dad,he's never once came to your games,and from what you told me in the past you had to convince him to play sports."
"So what's your point,exactly?"
"You're defending your old man your afraid to take a stand to."
"I'm not afraid!"
"Evidence says otherwise,Zach."
*Sigh*
"Just what are you afraid of about your old man or what he'll do?"
...
"Come on,Zach. You can tell me,I won't laugh. I promise."
"Alright." I said releasing another heavy sigh
"Well.."
"I'm afraid he'll disown me and put pressure on my twin sister. I'm afraid he'll send me away from you guys. I'm afraid...that..."
"It's okay, Zach,you can tell me man."
"I'm afraid he'll hurt Dean or make his life miserable." I said fast but not fast enough. I glance down at the table but, I said it clear enough for Gabe to hear me. I hesitantly glance my head up and it's different than I expected. His face hasn't phased or changed into shock or surprise.
"I see. So,I'm guessing that Dean is the same one that's bringing you down." I just nod in response. To be fair,he wants to know what's going on with me,so I'm being honest with my friend. If he can't handle the truth or makes fun of me then he's not my real friend.
"Let me ask you something is Dean Glash seen to you as more than a fellow classmate and old childhood friend?"
My eyebrows raise as my mouth opens wide but nothing came out as a response.
"I found the pinned up picture of you two in your room while we were picking out your clothes." Gabe explained before I could even question him.
Shit! I forgot about that! How will Gabe react?
"I..um.."
"Zach,It's okay; I'm not going to judge you."
"Oh,really. Then what about Dean when he was at the soccer field!? You were judgemental then."
"To be honest,I was doing that because I didn't want the guys to bully me like Dean."
"But your Gabe Hollows. The soccers co captain that doesn't let others bring him down."
"We have an image and reputation to keep up with Zach. If we let that slip up then we won't fit in."
"And what's wrong with not fitting in? We don't have to be like everyone else,Gabe. If we do then that it proves that history hasn't changed about us. It's a new decade and generation, we can't keep remaining in the dark forever!" I exclaim and immediately I thought of how Rocky and Dean don't fit in the school and they don't care about being like everyone else.
Rocky takes a stand to herself and is beyond rumors I've heard about her like how she slaughtered her parents in cold blood and that's why she's in a orphanage or she grew up in the streets being raised by thugs and gangsters. To be honest all of it is bullshit. I don't find any rumors about her to be true considering that their isn't any proof that confirms the rumors are true. Plus rumors leads to gossip and gossip is just demoting the person in general without knowing them. Dean is the same way,he's openly bisexual who can be himself regardless if other students like it or not. Dean lets his colors show and fly like nothing,his parents are pretty chill about his actions. In a way,I wish I could be like Dean and Rocky. They don't fear any outcomes because they face it head on. I guess that's why other students don't like them because their more risk takers then them,so they tell lies to make themselves more popular.
"You're right."
"Huh?"
"Some of us has our heads stuck in the sand or up our ass because we think we're at the top when really we're at the same level as everyone else. I'm sorry,Zach. I'll try my best to not judge anymore."
"Thanks,Gabe."
"Now,if I do. Please bare with me since it's been a habit since I joined the soccer team."
"I'll try my best to not lose my temper at you but, here's what I don't get."
"What's that?"
"Why change your mind like that?"
"I didn't want to believe that my friend is gay but all the evidence is unraveling itself as we're talking. The best thing for someone like me is to be a friend and support you. You've done the same for me and supporting me for my chooses and decisions. Even if it's something I don't like I have to be a man and just learn to deal with it."
"Thanks,Gabe. But I think you're making quick assumptions about me liking Dean or being gay."
"Oh,so you don't like him like that or swing that way? "
"To be honest,I don't know yet. I mean looking back on everything I felt something but, I don't want to already call it love because a lot of people say that word like it's going out of style. I want to at least give Dean a chance to being my friend one more time and see where I go from there. As for my sexuality,that's something I have to discover on my own."
"Then do so."
"But.."
"But?"
"How can I talk to him if I'm part of his problems?"
"You never know the outcome until you face it." Gabe said which made me nod which makes me feel a little better that I can tell Gabe all this without him teasing me or making fun of me like I thought he would. I just hope,he doesn't spread about this to the teammates or the school for that matter.
"Look,I'm sorry that I didn't tell you before. But I'm glad that I told you now. Just promise me that you won't tell the other guys,I don't know how they'll react to their team captain is possibly gay."
"No problem. Like I said before I wanted to find out what was wrong and you we're honest with me. I appricate that,plus you don't have to worry about that little problem. I wasn't planning on telling the guys considering they'd go berserk and ape shit." Gabe said which made both of us crack up in laughter.
"So,are we going to spend the whole day in the mall or..?"
"You mean you actually are going to be willing to do this?"
"Yeah,you guys did drag me out of my own house for this,so why not."Gabe just smiled as I thought this might be what I need. To be with the guy's and try to raise my spirits. Do I still feel awful about everything? Yes,but what use is there to keep letting everything bringing me down when there are friends who are breaking you from the sinking hole of negativeness. Their stubbornness of not leaving you alone tells you that their your true friends.
The guys got back ten minutes as we all drank our share of blood packs which I'm kinda glad I did because I gained back my strength. Vampires are naturally strong only if we can catch up our energy on our main source of food. We're like humans in a way,we can survive for a certain amount of days without blood like humans can survive a certain amount of days without water. Now we can also survive on normal stuff that humans do,but it's not enough to feed our hunger for blood. But I'm pretty sure you've probably heard of this before.
Anyways after our bloody meal,the guys told us the possible areas we can go to. Seth suggested a sports equipment and department store. It's wasn't bad considering we we're allowed to test the soccer balls in a small but covience testing sports field. Logan took us to a miniature glow in the dark putt putt game which I found a little more complicated than you would think. It not only tested my skills but Gabe's patience as well. As for Jake,his original idea of fun was checking out a Victoria Secret store but I backhanded him for it as he actually took us to GameStop it's not that bad. Video games are okay ;they're not really my thing but, hey more power to anyone who enjoys video games. It was a pretty nice day to hang out with friends closest to you.
The only downside that throughout the day is when we were going place to place,we walked past Dean and Warren a couple times. It stung me every time I saw Dean walking with Warren. Dean would interlock eyes with me then quickly look away which stung me more like a awakening punch to the gut. Warren however didn't notice us walking by as he looked like he had other things on his mind. Almost like he's plotting something,but I can't figure out what.

Anyways,aside from that we were at the mall for six hours straight which made me kind of surprised by that I be in a mall for so long. Then again time fly's when your having fun.
I was walking with the guys on our way out of the GameStop store when we see from across the other end Warren suddenly running while grabbing Dean's wrist whose running with him to catch up.
The hell?
"Well,I'll be damned." A voice exclaims and it wasn't from any of the guys but a few feet away from us. It was those Denver Demon teammates, a total of five of them all sitting in a table conviently across us.
"He actually took the bet." The same voice said with a smirk and a shake of his head.
Bet!?
"Well of course,Warren would take that. You did say that you'd pay him thirty dollars if he'd go gay and sleep with some gay sucker." The other one chuckles which made my eyebrows furrow as my fists tightened.
He's using Dean over a fucking bet!
I could feel a hand on my shoulder as I look over to see Gabe giving me that clam down look but I give him the back the fuck off look. This Warren guy has broken my last nerve.
"Where did you tell him to exactly do it?"
"The mall's storage room. Didn't think,he would take it seriously but you know guess he's desperate for some money."
"Yeah,gay for pay." One of the other teammates said with a chuckle which made me want to knock him flat until he took those words back.
"Zach."Gabe said as I glance back at him before I nod as I use my vision to locate where Warren and Dean are located and could see them running still which means I have a chance to keep up with them.
"I'll be back." I said giving the guys one more glance before I head off myself. I use my vampire speed to catch up with that no good pile of shit and Dean. I'm not that far behind but it seems like none seems to notice that is until both suddenly make a right turn which catches me off guard. I slide on my shoes to cause a sudden stop before backing up and heading for the direction they went. As soon as I turn I notice a bent over guy picking up his dropped change.
You gotta be kidding me.
I keep running forward towards the guy as I kept getting closer and closer. At the last minute,I side flip over the guy before landing onto my feet once again. I keep running as I end up into a narrow hallway. I stop once I enter the hallway as I start walking up looking right and left until I see a sign with the words: Storage closet.
I reach out for the knob of the doorway until my ears picks up what's going on at the other side of the room while my eyes could see it. I wished I didn't as I can see Dean kissing Warren and immediately I could feel my unbeaten heart being to sink to my feet.
How could Dean kiss someone like him! If anyone should be kissing him it should be m-
My body freezes as all I could do is watch my pain in front of me. It was until I see Dean push Warren away so,suddenly.
"I'm sorry but I can't do this."
"What,why not!?"
"Because my heart still belongs to another. I didn't mean to lead you on,Warren,I'm sorry."
He still loves you.
I can't help but grow a faint smile as my heart begins to rise back to the surface as to where it belongs. Ha,take that Warren.
"*sigh* That's alright,Dean."
"Thanks. I'll be out of your hair."Dean exclaims as he goes to leave before he's suddenly slammed back against the wall by Warren.
"You're not getting away from me that easily."
"But you understood my situation!" Dean defends
"Yes and quite frankly,I don't care. You created this monster,Dean. I can't just let you walk away like nothing's happened between us. I crave your body,Dean and one way or another my hunger will be soothed. " Warren exclaimed before forcedly smashing his lips against Dean's. Dean looks like his body can't move which gives me the cue. I take a few steps back before kicking the door open. I glance back over as Warren has his hands,tail,and feet over Dean,trapping him. I ran over there grab Warren by the hair and literally pulled him off Dean. As soon as I pull Warren off Dean,I raise Warren up before slamming him down to the ground face first.
"Zach?" A voice asks as I glance over to see the victim himself.
"Dean. Are yo-" I began before I get cut off by a tail wrapping around my neck as I glance over and out the corner of my eye,I could see Warren with a now bloody nose.
"Zachary Winchester. Always interfering with things."
"Fuck..you..Warren." I manage to say due to his tail choking me. I then grab ahold of his tail as I tug on it with all my might sending Warren to come forward unwillingly. I then turn around giving him a punch square in the face causing him to land hard on his back.
I pick him up the hair as I step on his tail causing it to vanish in a puff of smoke as I release my grip on his hair and take both of his arms and pull backwards.
"Don't you ever lay a hand on him again,understand me, Warren?" I snap with a growl as I twist his arms more starting to hear crackling of his bones grinding together.
Ahhh!
"Zach,stop it!" I hear Dean's voice shout in a command as I obey and release Warren to the  ground.
Just before I walk towards Dean;I put pressure on a certain part of his shoulder causing Warren to immediately pass out.
Star Trek. You never let me down.
"Dean. Are you okay?" I said as I walk over to him and gently put my hands on his shoulders considering he about got raped.
He doesn't respond as he suddenly hugs me tightly as I can feel tears dripping on my shoulders. I wrap my arms around him as I hold him tightly in my arms. I don't want to let go of him because I know I about lost him for good. I protected him from what could've happen to him. It would've changed Dean forever.
*Clip!**Clomp!*
I glance up as I could see security guards walking in.
"You! Can you tell me what happened."
"Certainly my friend here about got raped by that guy. Luckily I stepped in and stopped him." I said pointing out to the unconscious Warren.
"Hey,that's the same kid who tried to steal a skateboard! Grab him men!" The security guard in the center said to the other two guys as they walked over to pick up and take away that sick bastard.
"Wait a minute,wasn't he apart of the stealing?" He exclaims pointing out to a startled Dean.
"Yes,but he was possed and under the hypnotic spell of the rapist." I defend lying through my teeth but having a hell good feeling lying about Warren to protect Dean.
"Understood. We'll make sure,he gets his justice served." The security guard exclaims before walking away to join his men.
I know Gabe has something to do this and I'm grateful he did. He doesn't know how much this means to me. I glance down as Dean and I slowly broke from our embrace as he looked up at me with what looked like gratefulness.
"Zach,I'm sorry."
"What?"
"I made a mistake being with Warren today. I apologize for making you look like this."
"No,Dean. I'm the one who should be sorry. I want to you hear what I have to say,but only if your willing to listen." I exclaim ready to finally apologize to him. He opens his mouth ready to give his answer...
??? POV
Rocky's home
*huff**huff*
I glance up as my vision keeps going from regular to blurry back and forth. I shake my head as I have to stay awake. I glance over to the driveway and it looks like she's not here,but it doesn't hurt to try. I make my way towards the door and already could feel my body getting slower and slower as I'm getting more tired,but I have to warn her,I have to. Once I get to door ,I begin pounding hoping she will answer.
Please Rocky,answer! Please,I'm running out of time.
Dean's POV
It all happened so fast,but I'm glad Zach saved me. Now I have to give an answer to listen to what he has to say. I open my mouth to give him my answer when..
*ping!*
Hm!?
I hold up my pointer finger as a just a minute kinda sign. I pull out my phone only to see I have a new text,but my eye's widen when I see who it's from.
Rocky.
To:Mama Bear :)
From:Rocky
Mi hse nw!
What the-!?
"Everything okay?"
"Rocky texted me back."
"So,what's the problem?"
"Rocky didn't write this text."

Rocky's Home

I pull up in her driveway only to see her car still not here. I kill the engine as we get out of my car. Yes,we. Zach tagged along with me and told his friends he had to leave for an emergency. He might not be wrong. Anyways we get out only to see a small path of a blood trail leading towards Rocky's door.
Uh no!
Both Zach and I waste no time as we race towards the door and once we reach the door we can see the door cracked open with part of the window on the door smashed the corner near the door knob. I push the door completely open as my eyes widen at what I see in front of me. It's a figure leaning against the edge of the couch as their holding their stomach with blood dripping from there and other scratch marks as the blood drips to a big bloody puddle their surrounded in. They have in the other hand Rocky's phone while their body is shaking.
"Oh my god,Ice!" I said as we rush towards her to her aid.
"Ice,Ice,look at me. What happened? Are you okay?" I ask as I had her look at me with a dazed almost tired look.
"Ambushed...too many of them...was trapped and tortured..escaped..to.."Ice exclaim between breaths as it sounded like it hurt for her to speak let alone breath.
"To what,Ice?"Zach asks before I get a chance to.
"Warn..Rocky...she's in..danger..."Ice exclaim which made my eyes widen.
'What does she mean?'
My mouth open as I was going to ask what she meant until she suddenly started coughing long and hard. Once she was done coughing I could see blood dripping from the left side of her  mouth.
"Hey,don't push yourself,Ice. Zach,call 9-1-1. I'll go find Rocky." I exclaim as I slowly get up going to find my little wolf cub when...
*Grasp*
I'm suddenly pull back once I feel a hand tugging and wrapped my left wrist.
"No...hospital...or cops...he'll kill them." Ice exclaim as she let go of my wrist.
He?"
"Ice,who are you talking about?"Zach asks placing a hand on Ice's right shoulder. Ice opens her mouth but, nothing comes out except her raspy breathing. She suddenly,yet slowly tips forward as Zach immediately grasps her.
"Ice! Ice!"I exclaim but I get no reply as I glance back at Zach who places to fingers on her neck.
"Is she-?!"
"There's a pulse but it's faint. By the looks of things and the fresh scent of blood in the air,she just passed out from blood loss."
"It's going to be more of a blood loss if we don't get her help."
"Doesn't your friend have any blood packs?"
"Rocky ran out of blood packs three weeks ago."
"Then we should call for help."
"It'll be too late before then"
"Why don't you take her to the hospital "
"What will you do?"
"Call the police and explain the situation here"
"You sure?"
"I got to make sure nobody will come and steal anything."
"Thank you,Zach"
"Hey,what are friends for."Zach exclaimed with a faint smile
'Did I just here that right?!'
"Yeah,friends"I replied returning that faint smile as I then bet down to my knees and lifted up Ice up bridal style as I headed out. Once I'm out of the house I race for my car as I take of my hands to get the door open and slowly lay Ice in the backseat of the car. I then remember I have to buckle her or she'll go flying out of the window. I reach for the middle buckle and slowly wrap it around her waist once before I buckle her in.
I shut the door only to glance down at my hands only to see it caked in red. Dark red.
'I have to hurry'

Guardian Angel's Hospital

"Help! Somebody help me please!" I exclaim as soon as I race in the revolving doors with Ice whose faintly breathing. The nurse from the counter instantly rises out of her chair along with others nurses and a doctor coming towards me.
"What happened to her?"the doctor asks he takes Ice from my hands and places her on a patient stretcher.
"She passed out from blood loss. I don't know how she got hurt. I found near a friend's house."The doctor nods
"What's her name?"
"Ice. Ice Novelle. Please help her."
"We'll do the best we can." The doctor exclaims before the nurses start rolling her away fast along with the doctor. All of them that came to help,left with Ice except one nurse.
"Sir,can you please sit in the waiting room." I just nod in conferment as I make my way to the waiting room. My mind begins running.
What could've happened to Ice between the day we last time we saw her to now?
Rocky isn't going to like the news. Rocky!!! That's right,Ice was going to warn Rocky about something. I just hope this danger hasn't already struck or hurt my little wolf cub in any way shape or form.
I also hope Zach will be okay too. He did just show up at a random person's house that is broken into and he's reporting this and there's basically a crime scene inside the house with a body missing. So,I'm a little concerned how Zach can possibly slide past this one. But I'm glad,he's helping me out with this sudden crisis. Zach's been there for me today and helped me when I need it. Maybe once this is over,I might listen to what he has to say.

I look up and realize I'm already at the waiting room. I take in a deep breath before entering in the waiting room. I freeze in my tracks as soon as I see whose all in here. Zoe,Stephanie, Alexandria, Dawn,and...
"Rocky?" I exclaim without thought which caused all eyes to be on me. Dawn seemed to be hugging Rocky as she pulls away to look at me. I can see tears streaming down her face then I look over at Rocky who looks worse. Rocky has pale skin,bloodshot red eyes as tears are still streaming down her face,her hands are shaking,and her hands and clothing were covered in flesh blood.
"Dean?" Rocky asks as her voice sounds raspy. I race towards my cub.
"Rocky,what's wrong? Are you okay?" I exclaim one question after another while placing my hands on her shoulders. At an instant,Rocky tackle hugs me as I can her continuously cry.
"It's all my fault." She manag to say before crying into my chest again.
"What is your fault?"
"Skylar.."
Skylar?
"Your friend?" She just nods in response.
"Well,what happened?"I ask hoping this Skylar didn't hurt my cub because if they did then I swear I'll make sure they'll never see the light of day again.
"She..saved my life." She cries between sobs which my eyebrows raise as my mouth slowly opens wide from shock. I look over at Dawn who has that same look as I do.
'What exactly happened to Skylar? Could this possibly connect to Ice's warning? '
"Rocky,I need to tell us all happened."I said breaking the hug as I place my hands on my shoulders to look at her.
"Agreed." A low voice exclaims which makes us turn around to see a police officer standing at the waiting room doorway.
"Officer?"
"Rocky J Rebel?" He exclaims pointing at Rocky who nods in confirm.
"I'm officer Conner. I'm aware that you've gone through a horrible dilemma  but, I need you to tell us what happened to see if it connects to your house dilemma."
"What happened to my house?" Rocky asks curiously.
"It's been broken into,Ma'am."
"What!?" Everyone but me and the officer shouts.
"Who broke into my home?!"
"I think I can help with that." I said raising my hand halfway up.
"You know who broke into my home?"
"Yeah and this person is the reason I'm here."
"Well,mind telling me whom."
"Ice" I exclaim after moments hesitation. I glance over and could tell that this day is far from over....
To be continued..
Finally,done! School's out and that takes slight pressure off me. Except grade cards. So reminder that if I don't write anymore chapters throughout the summer then you'll know,I'm grounded. But,anyways hope you all enjoyed this chapter. :) I'll see you all later and hopefully throughout the whole summer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 126K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
585K 38.2K 52
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
551K 22.4K 68
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
918K 13.4K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...