Obsessed To Her Only

By haya_zee

Enrique montario was 22, rich, arrogant and got into the most prestigious University for bachelors in New Yor... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - First Encounter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19- A Secret Confession
Chapter 21
Author's note
Chapter 22- Friends?
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's note
Nominate if you like my book.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
How many updates you all want in total?
Important note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Her Forgiveness- His Confession)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- YES
Chapter 48
Chapter 49-First touch
Chapter 50- Girlfriend?
Chapter 51- First Kiss
Chapter 52
Chapter 53-Intense We Were
Chapter 54
Eid Mubarak :)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61- Broken
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Wattpad Breakdown
Chapter 64 - One Step Closer
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 - Hell Yes I Do
Chapter 67 - All I Want Is You
Chapter 68- Mine? Forever?
Author's note
Chapter 69 - Destined To Be Yours
Chapter 70 - Those Never Ending Seven days
Chapter 71- Te Amo
Author's note
Second Book Announcement
Author's Note
Remember me?

Chapter 20

11.5K 459 58
By haya_zee

Natalie's  P.O.V

Date last night was pretty much awesome. Mom was right that guy was amazing. Out of his looks most important thing was that he made me laugh. Not all men have good humour. I was reserved in the begining since I knew there was no second date going to happen. But that guy practically made me laugh with his hilarious jokes. He was good looking but most of all decent.

So I changed my mind and when he asked me on a date again I said yes instead of no something I don't do often. I wondered what it was, probably I was missing Adrian.... of course I was missing him. Ever since he confessed, it made things awkward for me.

See that's why I didn't want to date my best friend. You could ruin your friendship if you start dating and break-up unluckily. But he was Adrian, a guy who have always made me comfortable. He gave me a little space of almost one week then he was back to normal. Talking for hours through video calls every day, telling each other important things happening in our lives just like always.

Only difference was that I kept details of my dating life from him. I was sure sooner or later he would talk about 'us' again so I didn't want to bother him until then.
______________________________________

Enrique's  P.O.V

My phone was ringing continuously but I didn't pick up. I had no energy to move. I was sick and I just found the root cause of that. My confession in front of her painting scared me and after that I completely realized there was no going back for me. After all that crying and smashing everything at my place, I was completely numb on the ground. I felt like I was going to faint any minute now.

But then I heard a doorbell. Who could it be? I never have visitors. How badly I wanted it to be Natalie....Whoever it was, he was impatiently pressing on the doorbell continuously.

I somehow managed to stand up by the support of my bed edges. I dragged my body without taking in account the destructive condition I and my apartment was in. I opened the door slowly. It was Ryan panting heavily. He looked at me up and down in disbelief then he spoke:

"Do you still have nothing to say to me?" I realized he knew everything...

Tears started flowing down on my cheeks again. I was looking at him with pain evident in my eyes.

"I love Natalie."

That's all I had to say. That's all my mouth managed to speak. He looked at me with a little knowing smile then he hugged me, leaving no space in between, patting my back lightly. After which I couldn't control anymore. I cried my eyes out weeping like a kid. But I didn't have to pretend in front of him anymore.

That's what I needed.... a friend and he was here. My best friend, my brother. I didn't have to tell him anything, he knew it all along. I was so blessed to have someone like him around.

All that crying was not because I felt helpless, it was because of the shock that I fell in love finally, a thing in which I had no believe whatsoever,  was now everything for me. I didn't feel disgusted that a girl broke me down like this, not even for a minute  instead I felt proud because it was Natalie. A girl I chased for so long, a girl who's different than any other girl in this world and a girl I love to death. In the end my mind and heart are in synchronization finally. Now they know what they wanted all this time.

After a long session of me crying my heart out when I felt satisfied, I let him in. He entered and looked at the apartment awestruck while running a hand through his hair in frustration and shock.

"Damn it, Enrique! What have you done? Does it look like a apartment to you? It looks like a dinosaur was set on fire here." In return I just smiled sheepishly. He moved towards my room and I crossed his way.

"Not this room." I almost yelled at him.

"Alright... Then this room only."

He paused for a second and then went inside while shoving me to the other direction, to which unfortunately my weak body gave in.

"See!! I knew I will find her painting here. I just can't believe how easily I can judge you and you still thought you could hide all of this from me."

"I didn't know it myself Ryan... until today. What would have I told you then?" I sighed a little. I knew he was right. I had never kept secrets from him.

"Dude, you're gone. You actually cried for her. I can't believe this.... I can't believe any of this. Because of her you beat the shit out of this place. A place you love more than anything."

"Ahh... well yeah.... Everything aside. Tell me how did you know? Since when did you know? Do others know as well?" I was curious as hell, he was looking like an agent with that knowing smile and stern expressions.

"From the start. Your suspicious activities were enough to enlighten me. I don't think if they really know, they are still in doubt because of how you're reacting these days. I am just extremely disappointed and hurt that you chose not to tell me the shit you were going through." Ryan said in an angry tone looking dead into me eyes.

"I am sorry Ryan but that was something I had to deal with myself first. You have no idea what my mental condition was this whole time, fighting with my own heart wasn't easy at all." I was feeling so distracted and guilty that I couldn't even look at him. I was staring at the floor whole time.

"Do you really love her Enrique? I just still can't believe this. You don't just actually love a girl, you're completely obsessed to her. At first I thought it was just your way to get back at her but I have seen how you smile looking at her, how your mood changes in minutes. You're a completely different person now." He still was in doubt, a little concerned and shocked also.

"Yes i do....I love her.... It was a love at first sight for me... A thing I despised the most and a thing I never believed in. I can't spend a day not looking at her..." I said looking back at him in a confident tone.

"It's amazing what she has done to you." Ryan spoke laughing a little this time mischeivousnes evident in his eyes.

"Tease me all you can. I hope you fall for someone too." I retorted back.

"If someone as beautiful as Natalie comes in my life again I would love to fall in the gutter too." Ryan spoke throwing his hands in air dramatically.

"Just shut up!! Don't you dare call her beautiful ever again. She's mine to praise." The Beast inside me roared at him in jealousy.

"Awww I love the sight of love sick Enrique." He said while making cooing sounds.

In reaction of which I faintly smiled eyes glued on the painting now.

"Have you eaten?" He asked this time seriously.

I looked at him silently with a blank face then started looking at HER again.

He sighed loudly at my reaction and spoke.
"Let's go to my place. I'll send someone in the morning to clean the mess you've created here."

"I am not going anywhere and no way in hell. You really think I will let anyone come in here?" I said in a final tone.

"Look I know you are a bitch about your privacy but...." I cut him in the middle

"It's not about privacy anymore. Her painting is not just a painting to me. It makes me feel like she's here with me. I can't let anyone else see that."

He slapped his forehead at my statement in frustration. I couldn't help but smile at that.

"Fine whatever. You're not staying here tonight. Let's go and I dare you to say no to me this time. Don't forget that I am still angry at you."

Looking at his serious face I decided to change my mind.
"Alright, let me change. Go outside and wait for me. Don't peek at my Natalie." I spoke quickly.

"Oh my God! It's 'my Natalie' now?"
A blush crept over my face after I realized what I called her in flow.

"Damn, look at you. Now you're even blushing? Hahahaha So cute. Kill me God kill me." Ryan said while laughing hysterically.

"Shuuut uppp, jerk face." I yelled at him while striding forward to kill him.
.................................................................

Ryan took me to his apartment. We skipped university next day. Less because of my fever and more because of my hesitation to meet Natalie in that disastrous state.

Ryan cooked for me, gave me medicine and kept checking on me through out the night. That's the kind of man he was, showing everyone that he had no heart but in reality the most caring guy in the world. I was older than him but it was him always who acted out as the mature one. I had never kept anything from him except this time which I regret a little now.

I should've told him who can understand me better than him? But since it was already in the past and I had no control over it, I decided to even things out by telling him everything in future. He doesn't have to help me though. No one can help me in this but HER.

So when he asked what was I going to do next, I told him that I had to talk to her again. But not before I settle my mind completely. I know it's not going to be easy so I have to regain my energy to suffer her wrath.

Ryan dropped me at my apartment late at night after he practically shove food into my mouth for dinner. I was recovered a little so right when he left I started cleaning my place. Basically all I did was throwing every destroyed piece into plastic bags. After I was done, my whole place looked empty.

Of course it would! You fucking destroyed every rental piece you saw! There's not even a glass left intact for you to drink water.

Totally worth it!

I smiled and walked towards my room, slowly stepping towards her painting then stood in front of it. I hadn't slept in my room for two days. I passed that time without looking at her and it felt like centuries to me. It was just a painting but all this time it made me feel like she was actually here with me.

Total illusion right! ... What fantasy world have you started living in Enrique?

Oh Natalie!!!

What have you done to me love...
______________________________________

Important update ahead. Keep voting :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 12.3K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
10.3M 345K 33
"What the hell?! Kennedy!" I watch as Ryder turns around furiously and strides towards me. Oh oh. Maybe I took it too far... "What'...
373 17 13
For a very long time, she had loved this boy named 'Jared'. Jared was very skillful in basketball, he was a member of a basketball team which explain...
110K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...