NAPKIN AND BLANKIE II (CAMREN...

By alwayssun06

Book II of Forever and A day. _______________________________ I never thought that love is such a complic... More

Chapter 1 - Together
Chapter 2 - Donuts
Chapter 3 - Ours
Chapter 4 - Late
Chapter 5 - Fall
Chapter 6 - Simple
Chapter 7 - New
Chapter 8 - Guest
Chapter 9 - Cake
Chapter 10 - Jealous
Chapter 11 - Remember
Chapter 12 - Confused
Chapter 13 - Nervous
Chapter 14 - You
Chapter 15 - Over
Chapter 16 - Sincere
Chapter 17 - Honest
Chapter 18 - Dirty
Chapter 19 - Blurry
Chapter 20 - Start
Chapter 21 - Nightmare
Chapter 22 - Interesting
Chapter 23 - Dark
Chapter 24 - Beach
Chapter 26 - Stage
Chapter 27 - Regret
Chapter 28 - Denial
Chapter 29 - Rejected
Chapter 30 - Right
Chapter 31 - Somewhere
Chapter 32 - Campfire
Chapter 33 - Noise
Chapter 34 - Search
Chapter 35 - Separate
Chapter 36 - Never
Chapter 37 - Tears
Chapter 38 - Cry
Chapter 39 - Blanket
Chapter 40 - Hug
Chapter 41 - Delete
Chapter 42 - Guilty
Chapter 43 - Back
Chapter 44 - Proof
Final Chapter - Forevermore
FOREVERMORE
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Chapter 25 - Weak

472 22 0
By alwayssun06

  "HELP ME! HELP ME! VANESSA!"

Vanessa's heartbeat races as she heard that familiar voice, calling her name. She gasped as she saw someone struggling in the water, her hands waving rapidly so that she'll stay afloat.

"HELP!"

"ASHLEY!" Vanessa ran as fast as she could towards the drowning girl, pushing everything in her way.

"ASHLEY! DON'T DROWN! I'M COMING!" she shouted as she ran.

"She's drowning!" people shouted.

"ASHLEY I'M COMI..eh?" Vanessa stopped as she reached the shore.

"I got her! I got her!" a man shouted.

Vanessa stood there, speechless. Ashley is saved. By a lifeguard. A hot lifeguard.

The lifeguard carries Ashley's weak body and put her gently on the beach. People started to gather around them, including Vanessa.

"Is she dead?!"

"I don't think so!"

"Save her!"

The lifeguard tilts Ashley's head, getting ready to perform CPR.

Vanessa gulped.

CPR? Mouth to mouth?

The lifeguard leaned forward to give a first breath Ashley.

"WAIT!" Vanessa shouted.

Everyone paused and stared at Vanessa.

"I'm..a...doctor!" The lifeguard raised an eyebrow.

"You're a doctor?"

Vanessa ignored his question and pushed him away from Ashley.

"Let me perform the CPR to the victim." she said in a doctor tone.

She leaned forward towards the victim's lips but hesitated as she's inches away from Ashley's face.

"Hurry up, doctor! She'll die!" someone in the crowd shouted.

Vanessa closed her eyes and blow a breath into Ashley's mouth. No reaction. Still no reaction. Suddenly, a tongue slips into Vanessa's mouth. Vanessa was surprised and about to pulled away from her victim, but a pair of hands held her head still. They kissed for almost a minute before Vanessa finally looked up, blushing.

"She's..er..okay now." she said to the people around her.

A man raised his eyebrows, confused by what he watched earlier. Suddenly, someone gives an applause.

"You're a great doctor!" the lifeguard said as he clapped his hands.

Soon the crowd were applauding 'the doctor' for saving the victim's life. Vanessa smiled, embarrassed as everyone praised how great she was. The victim still lies on the sand, smiling.

"Thank you, doctor. You saved my life."

Vanessa sighed.

"You were just faking it, right?"

Ashley shrugged, smiling naughtily. Vanessa held Ashley's hand, pulling her up from the ground.

**
"Maybe you're not so straight after all." Ashley teased as they walked towards their hotel rooms.

"I am straight."

"Oh really?" Ashley asked, teasing.

Suddenly, Ashley pushed Vanessa into a vacant storage room and locked the door.

"What are you doing?!" asked Vanessa, panicked.

"Let's see how straight you are." Ashley said, casually.

"What do you mea.."

Vanessa was unable to finish her question as Ashley pressed their lips together. Vanessa was shocked but then she slowly closes her eyes, enjoying the kiss. She wrapped her arms around the girl's waist, pulling her close. They broke the kiss and stared into each other's eyes. Vanessa sighed loudly.

"I'm so gay right now.."

Suddenly, Ashley plants another kiss on the girl's lips. They soon broke the kiss. Vanessa gently caresses Ashley's face.

"I'm so gay for you..and I don't care anymore.."

**
Camila can't stop blushing, and it's starting to get on Dinah's nerves.

"Hey, concentrate won't you!"  Camila nodded guilty. 

But then she blushed again. Lauren is watching her girlfriend rehearsing for tonight's show from the audience's seat. It's sweet, but now Camila couldn't concentrate. She kept stealing glances with Lauren from the stage for every few minutes and blushed every time their gaze met.

Nicole rolled her eyes at the loving couple. She walked towards Camila.

"Tired?" she asked, gently.

Camila smiled and shook her head. "No, not at all!"

Nicole chuckled. "You're lying."

She reached her right hand forward and lovingly wiped the sweats on Camila's forehead with a handkerchief. Camila smiled awkwardly and glanced at Lauren. Lauren was speechless as Nicole was hitting on her girlfriend in front of her eyes. Nicole smiled and glared at Lauren. Lauren gritted her teeth and marched angrily towards the stage.

"HEY!..OUCH!!"

She had accidentally bumped into someone and now she fell on top of that person.

"Sorry..er..Marley?!"

Lauren eyes widen as she realized that she's now fallen on top of Marley. Camila stared at the scene with mixed emotions. But one emotion is more apparent than others.

Jealous.

Marley was too shocked to react.

Lauren on top of me?

Why does this feels familiar?

No way..

"Marley, are you alright?!" Sean asked as he rushed to her side.

He pulled Marley up on her feet and put an arm around her waist to keep her from falling.

"I'm okay, Sean." she said, weak.

"Are you sure?!" asked Sean, concern.

Marley smiled and nodded.

"Let's go to for makeup now."

Lauren can feel a pair of angry eyes on her, she looked up and as expected there's a jealous angel staring at her from the stage.

"It was an accident!" Lauren said, panicked.

Camila pouted.

"You saw it yourself!" Lauren added, desperate.

Suddenly, Camila chuckled. "Are you worried that I'm jealous?"

"You're not jealous?"

"Do you want me to be jealous?" Camila asked, cheekily.

Lauren blushed.

"Jealous Camila is..good sometimes."

Camila laughed and shook her head as she walked towards the center stage, getting ready to sing.

"I love you." Camila mouthed to her girlfriend.

Lauren chuckled and makes a heart shape with her hands above her head.

"Gosh! Is that my daughter? So cheesy!" said a voice.

Clara Jauregui was smiling at them as she walked by the stage.

"Mami!"

**
Marley was sitting at the makeup table, waiting for her makeup artist. She stared blankly at the mirror in front of her before sighing loudly.

"Here's your seat." said a voice from beside her table.

Marley turned to her left, to look at her neighbour.  She's in for a surprise. Zooey was flipping her hair so beautifully as she sits on the chair. Marley can't stop staring at the girl she loved so much. Zooey, feeling eyes on her, turned to her right and met Marley's gaze.

They both quickly looked away, nervously. Silence fell between them. A cold, hard and painful silence. Marley found it's hard to breathe.

"Hi Zooey." said a man's voice.

Grant was standing behind her, looking so handsome in his white suit and jeans.

"Hi.."

Grant smiled sweetly. "This is for you." 

Zooey eyes widen as she saw a bouquet of red roses he handed. "Granty..thanks. You really shouldn't have to." she said as she took it from his hands.

Grant chuckled and pats Zooey's hair gently. "Anything for you."

A few staffs were talking about Grant and Zooey.

"Aww..what a cute couple!"

"I'm glad they decided to go public with their relationship, unlike other celebrity couples!"

Marley bit her lip and looked down. She tugged her shirt and put a hand on her chest, trying hard to control her emotions. But she can't. She's too weak to pretend. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

I can't take this anymore..

Suddenly, she slammed her hand on the table and ran outside. Everyone was shocked by her action.

"Marley?"

**
Marley ran outside and shuts the door. She can't stop crying.  She buried her face in her palms and cried harder.

Zooey is now with another person..

She don't love me anymore..

"Are you okay?" a voice asked.

Marley looked up, Zooey was staring at her, concern.

"What are you doing here? Go to your boyfriend.." Marley said, sobbing.

Zooey didn't say anything, just staring at her with a worried face.

"I look pathetic..I know! You don't have to stare at me like that!"

"Marley.."

"You know what's funny? After we broke up..I can say those words.."

Marley paused.

"So stupid..I only realized my feelings for you after I let you go.." She cried even harder.

Marley falls on her knees as she continued to cry. "I can't live without you."

Marley looked up and stares deeply into Zooey's eyes.

"I love you, Zooey."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 52K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
24.5K 457 25
It is written from the perspective of a girl called Di (Diana) starting a new school and falling in love with her teacher mr murphy (cillian Murphy)...
878K 53.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...