NAPKIN AND BLANKIE II (CAMREN...

By alwayssun06

Book II of Forever and A day. _______________________________ I never thought that love is such a complic... More

Chapter 1 - Together
Chapter 2 - Donuts
Chapter 3 - Ours
Chapter 4 - Late
Chapter 5 - Fall
Chapter 6 - Simple
Chapter 7 - New
Chapter 8 - Guest
Chapter 9 - Cake
Chapter 10 - Jealous
Chapter 11 - Remember
Chapter 12 - Confused
Chapter 13 - Nervous
Chapter 14 - You
Chapter 15 - Over
Chapter 16 - Sincere
Chapter 17 - Honest
Chapter 18 - Dirty
Chapter 19 - Blurry
Chapter 21 - Nightmare
Chapter 22 - Interesting
Chapter 23 - Dark
Chapter 24 - Beach
Chapter 25 - Weak
Chapter 26 - Stage
Chapter 27 - Regret
Chapter 28 - Denial
Chapter 29 - Rejected
Chapter 30 - Right
Chapter 31 - Somewhere
Chapter 32 - Campfire
Chapter 33 - Noise
Chapter 34 - Search
Chapter 35 - Separate
Chapter 36 - Never
Chapter 37 - Tears
Chapter 38 - Cry
Chapter 39 - Blanket
Chapter 40 - Hug
Chapter 41 - Delete
Chapter 42 - Guilty
Chapter 43 - Back
Chapter 44 - Proof
Final Chapter - Forevermore
FOREVERMORE
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Chapter 20 - Start

506 22 1
By alwayssun06

Lauren was sitting at her desk in the office. She looks messy with her ruffled hair and wrinkled shirt. Her staffs were staring at her, feeling weird and worried of her condition.

"She looks messy." Ashley said, staring at her cousin.

"Lauren never looks messy, this is serious." she added.

Suddenly, Lauren shook her head and let out a loud sigh. She turned around and noticed that her staffs are staring at her.

"I..just..had a bad morning." she said.

They all nodded and looked away.

"Morning, nerds." a voice greeted.

Nicole was standing by the door with a hand on her waist, smiling. Lauren stared at her friend, slightly shaking with the sudden anger boiling in her blood.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Nicole laughed.

"Hey, you're the one who asked me to meet you yesterday, but then you left without meeting me...with a hot girl."

Lauren quickly stood up and stared at Marley, shocked. Vanessa and Ally looked at her, curious.

Lauren's with another girl?

Nicole smirked.

"And I thought you're the loyal kind.."

Lauren rushed to her and grabbed her arm, dragging her out of the office before she's spilling everything. Lauren dragged Nicole into a storage room and locked the door. 

"What do you want, bitch!"

"Is this how you talk to your best friend?" Nicole asked, teasing.

"Best friend my ass!"

Lauren stared angrily at Nicole. But the other girl is smiling.

"How could you flirt with my girlfriend behind my back?!" she shouted.

Nicole scoffed.

"Your girl, she enjoys it."

Lauren grabbed her collar and pushed her towards the wall.

"Shut up! Or I will..

"Will what?!" Nicole asked.

"Beat me up?"

"I will.."

"Hey Lauren Jauregui! Let me go now!" Nicole said, as she trying to take Lauren's hand off her collar.

"I know that..You..cheated on Camila." she added, serious.

Lauren was so shocked that she loosens her grip on the other girl's collar. Nicole pulled away from her and fixes her shirt.

"I saw it. You and that girl were all over each other.."

"No..Nothing happened!"

"Oh really? Tell that to Camila." Nicole said.

Lauren stared at Nicole, speechless.

"See if Camila will still love you when you had sex with some other girl." Lauren shook her head vigorously.

"Shut up Nicole! Nothing happen! I didn't do it!"

"How can you be so sure?" Nicole asked.

Lauren was speechless. She's not sure what really happened last night.

"Did you..drugged me?" Lauren asked as she stared at Nicole in disbelief.

Nicole laughed. "You're the one who had fun last night and you're blaming it on me?"

"How could you.."

"I wonder how Camila will react to this if she finds out.."

Lauren can no longer hold her emotion, she broke down.

"Please.." she pleads.

Nicole was surprised and stared at Lauren.

"Please..don't tell..Camila.."

Lauren begged, as tears slowly rolled down her cheeks. She feels stupid for begging Nicole after what happened, but she can't think of anything else.

Nicole scoffed. "You look so damn weak right now."

**
Vanessa froze by the door. She can't believe what she just heard.

Lauren cheated on Camila?

She shook her head as she finds it so hard to believe. She knows well how Lauren loves Camila unconditionally. Suddenly, Nicole walked out of the storage room arrogantly and oblivious of Vanessa's presence who's standing by the door. Vanessa stared at her, confused. Nicole is smiling. A few moments passed and Lauren came out with swollen eyes. Vanessa could tell that she cried. She quickly stood in front of her to block her path.

Lauren looked up and stared at her friend. "What do you want Vanessa?" She asked, cold.

"Did you cheat on Camila?" Vanessa asked, serious.

Lauren was shocked, she's speechless. "You..don't know anything.." she replied weak.

She gently wiped the remaining tears on her eyes. "Do you think I will ever cheat on Camila?" Lauren asked, slightly sobbing.

She stared at Vanessa, waiting for an answer.

"I..don't think so." Vanessa replied.

Lauren was surprised and relieved at Vanessa's answer.

"You..trust me?" she asked.

Vanessa nodded. Lauren stared at Vanessa in disbelief. She smiled and wiped a tear from her eye. 

"Thanks."

**
Camila arrived at Dina's studio around 11 in the morning for her daily vocal training.  She's been feeling down due to Lauren's weird behaviour that morning and singing could help her to keep her mind off things.  She entered the studio and heard some girls laughing.

"Oh my, that really happens?!" Dinah said to someone.

Camila entered the studio room and was surprised to the see the sight in front of her.

"Oh, Camila you're here." Dinah greets.

But Camila keeps staring at the other person in disbelief.

"Hi Camila." she greeted, smiling.

"Nicole?" Camila asked, shocked.

"Yeah, it's Nicole." Dinah said.

Camila stared at Dinah, confused. Dinah smiled and put a hand over the confused girl's shoulder.

"Nicole here's to help me." she said.

Camila became even more confused. She always thought Dinah don't like Nicole.

"Well, it turns out that her uncle is the famous L.A Reid. You know that huge music company?" Dinah continues.

Camila continued to stare at Dinah without any reaction.

"Through Nicole's help, they decided to buy a few of my songs for their artistes!" Dinah added, excited.

Nicole leaned her back on the wall and smiled at Camila.  Camila has a bad feeling about this.

**
"Wow.." Vanessa said, shaking her head.

Lauren and Vanessa are in a cafe for lunch.

"She drugged you?!"

Lauren sighed sadly. "I think so. But I have no proof that she did."

Vanessa nodded. "So..you didn't remember anything?" 

Lauren shook her head and took a sip of her milk. "What if something actually did happen?" 

Lauren put down her glass with a loud thud causing Vanessa to flinch backwards.

"If it did..I will never forgive myself." Lauren said, her eyes teary.

"I'm..only for Camila.." she added.

Suddenly, Vanessa laughs to lifts up the mood.

"I..bet nothing happen! You should just tell her about it." Vanessa said, serious.

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Tell her?"

She stared at Vanessa .

"Hey honey, last night I slept with another girl in a hotel. Well I'm not sure whether we did it or not but we're naked."

Vanessa frowned.

"And oh, did I mention that the girl is Marley? Your beloved cousin's ex-girlfriend?" Lauren continued.

Vanessa let out a heavy sigh. "Okay, maybe that's not a good idea.."

Lauren leaned back on her seat and stared out the window.

"What are you going to do now?"

"Keep it a secret. And avoid Marley..because I feel weird around her.."

"But if she finds out one day.." Vanessa said, worried.

Lauren sighed.

"Let's just hope she never will."

**
Dinah, Camila and Nicole are sitting at Normani's cafe for a late lunch. It's already 4 pm when they got there.

"Order anything, it's all on the house." Normani said as she sits on a chair next to her wife.

"Oh, not again, we're paying this time!" Camila said.

"No. I won't accept your money!" Normani said, shaking her head.

Dinah chuckled and gently caressed her wife's hand.  "Just accept it Camila, she won't take your money." 

"Lauren is rich though, you should just let her girlfriend pay." added Nicole, smirking.

Silence fell between them.

"Ah ha."

"Anything special on the menu will be fine." Camila said.

Normani nodded. "Anything else?"

Camila opened her mouth to reply but Normani quickly stopped her.

"I know..you want milk." she said.

Camila laughed and nodded. Normani dragged her wife with her to the kitchen leaving Nicole and Camila alone at the table. Camila cleared her throat.

"So..your uncle is L.A Reid? That is unexpected."

Nicole smiled. "There's a lot about me that you don't know."

There's a long silence.

"Camila, I'm sorry." Nicole suddenly said.

Camila stared at her, shocked. Nicole turned to face Camila and their gaze met.

"I really shouldn't try to come between you and Lauren. I was selfish." she said, serious.

Camila stared at the girl in front of her, confused.

"Can you forgive me? I know what I did was..inappropriate." she added.

"If only I could start it all over again, I'm sure we can be friends."

"I'm really sorry, Camila."

Nicole looked down, nervous of what Camila going to say.

"Okay, let's start again." Camila said, smiling.

Nicole stared at the smiling girl, puzzled. Camila offered a hand for a handshake.

"Hi, I'm Camila Cabello. Nice to meet you."

Nicole chuckled at the cute gesture. She took the hand and grips it tightly.

"Hi Camila, my name is Nicole Scherzinger. I hope we can be friends."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 12.6K 24
Lauren and Camila become neighbors on the first day of school. Camila is a junior and Lauren is a senior. As they establish a friendship, Camila goes...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
10.5K 427 11
After spending all of senior year crushing hard on Lauren Jauregui, Camila realizes she's running out of time to tell her how she feels.