Book of Me and You

By jesstoinfinity

Jesse was just a normal girl who fangirls over One Direction. But later, he meets one of them. She become bes... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter 20: This time I mean it
Chapter 21: Constellations
Chapter 22: Without You
Chapter 23: Car Accident
Chapter 24: Injection
Chapter 25: Snapshot
Chapter 26: Answer or Decline
Chapter 27: 3 Words
Chapter 28: Text Conversation
Chapter 29: Cheshire
Chapter 30: Night One
Chapter 31: Too soon
Chapter 32: Anne's Party
Chapter 33: Pre-party.
Chapter 34: Party
Chapter 35: After Party
Chapter 36: Niall to the rescue
Chapter 37: Not Again
Chapter 38: Déjà vu
Chapter 39: Legal
Chapter 40: Married
Chapter 41: Harry's the man
Author's note.
Chapter 42: Talking about the future
Chapter 43: Let's get this teen hearts beating faster
Chapter 44: Aftershock
Chapter 45: Mine
Chapter 46: She's back
Chapter 47: Denisse
Chapter 48: Do I end up happy?
Chapter 49: Sounds good.
Chapter 50: Little boy
Chapter 51: Throwback
Chapter 52; Part 1
Chapter 52; Part 2
Chapter 53: Finished
Chapter 54: Plan 'Bring Jess and Haz Back Together'
Chapter 55: Jealous
Chapter 56: Stay
Chapter 57: The End
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Chapter Nineteen.

3.5K 21 9
By jesstoinfinity

Ohai everyone. :) Can't believe that this is the 19th chapter. Woaaaaah.

Any who, I dedicate this chapter to LovelyEleanorCalder :) Your comments are very lovely and your icon is perffffff. :-)

Hope you enjoy this chappie guys ;)

P.S. I attached a song on the side, and I would like you to play it when you reach a certain part in this chapter. It's kinda related so yeah. Hehe. If it doesn't, then please excuse my bad choice of music. Hihi. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Harry's POV*

Me and Jess were the last two persons that left Lou's house. I was driving her home and there was heavy traffic.

"Hey, Jess?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you coming with us tomorrow?" I asked. We're not going to the airport tomorrow, we're going to ride a private plane to Ireland. Management said that they don't want us to get mobbed by the fans.

"I might break down to tears, but yeah, I'll come. What time's your flight?"

"11. We need to be there by 10." I answered.

"Okay. Pick me up?"

"Yup. Pick you up at 9. K?"

"Mhmm."

After half an hour of being stuck in traffic, we finally reached Jesse's house.

I think I'm gonna tell her tonight.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Harry." She said as she  opened the car door and went down.

"Yeah. Night Jess."

"Goodnight."

Before she can completely close the door, I called out for her. "Jess, wait!"

"Yes?"

"There's something I want to tell you."

"Go for it."

"Um....." 

"Well?" She giggled.

"Um.. I forgot what I was supposed to say." I lied.

"Are you sure you forgot?"

"Yup." I forced a smile and a chuckle.

"Well, alright. Just tell me when you remember, okay"

"Yes, ofcourse."

"Alright. Drive safely, k? Goodnight Harry." She smiled. God, she has the most gorgeous smile ever.

"I will. Night boo." With that, she closed the door and went inside her house.

I drove off. Why didn't I have the guts to tell her that I love or atleast like her? This was the first time in my whole life that I got scared of telling a girl how I really feel. Jesse has that effect on me. Everytime I see her, butterflies in my stomach go wild. Whenever I see her, I get startstruck. She's perfect.

*Jesse's POV*

Harry was supposed to tell me something a while ago, unfortunately he forgot it.

For a minute there, I thought he was going to tell me he likes me. But ofcourse he doesn't like me. He has million of girls falling for him. And they are far more goodlooking than me.

I don't know if I'll ever have the courage to tell him I like him. After all, if a girl tells a boy that she likes him, that boy should know that it took every ounce of her courage to tell him how she really feels.

Whenever Harry smiles, my heart melts. Harry has that effect on me. Everytime I see him, butterflies in my stomach go wild. Whenever I see him, I get startstruck. As cliche as it may sound he's perfect.

I can't believe he's leaving tomorrow. I mean, I know it's only for a week. But they get more and more famous each day. And for all I know, they might even get a show in America and a World Tour.

God, I just wanna spend every day with Harry. I want him.

It's 10 in the evening and I have to get some sleep. Big day tomorrow. Big sigh. Just then, my phone vibrated.

1 New Message.

From: Harry Styles

Goodnight, Jess. I'll see you tomorrow. :* xx

So, Harry was serious when he told me that he'll be sending me goodnight texts every night.

To: Harry Styles

Goodnight, Harry. :) xx

Better get some sleep now.

ZZZ.

-----

I woke up at 8. I sent Harry a good morning text then went downstairs. I slowly ate my breakfast. I took a bath and got dressed. I really didn't put much effort on how I dressed today. Today's gonna be a sad day.

Harry picked me up at 9: 00 pm sharp.

We drove off to where their private plane is. The journey was quiet. It was good quiet. I can't believe that Harry's gonna leave. I may sound so dramatic, but what I can do? I love Harry. Did I just say that? I can't deny it. Who wouldn't love him?

When we reached the place, we saw Liam with Danielle, Lou, Niall, Zayn and Kathryn. I hugged all of them. We all had smiles on our faces but you can see in our eyes that there was a little bit sadness. We're now a family. Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind.

If you look at me, Dani and Kathryn, you can see tears filling up our eyes. But I think we'll be able to hold our composures.

"Lads, time to say your goodbyes. We'll be leaving in 10 minutes." Paul, their manager, said.

Liam and Zayn gave their goodbye hugs to me, before going to their girlfriends. When they went to their girlies, Dani and Kathryn started crying. Then Louis and Niall gave their kisses and hugs to me, then went with Liam and Zayn. Lastly, Harry was going to say his goodbye to me.

We went a further from the others. They could still us, but Harry insisted that we should be a bit distance to them so they won't hear us. 

"So..." he started.

"I'll miss you Harry." I looked down, because I was about to cry.

"Please don't be sad, I'm missing you already."

"I'm sorry." I answered, wiping the tears that have fallen.

"Jesse, I know this seems so dramatic, but please don't fall for another guy when I leave."

I was confused by what he said, "I won't."

"There's something I wanna tell you."

"There's actually something I want to tell you too." I'm gonna say I like him. Yes, whatever happens I'll tell him.

"Well, do you wanna go first?"

"You go first."

*Lou's POV*

"C'mon boys. Time to leave.." Paul, our manager, called.

Me, Liam, Zayn and Niall went to Paul in a line with me being the last.

"Where's Harry?" Paul asked me, when he noticed that there was no one behind me.

"Um.. talking to Jess."

"Get him. NOW!" Paul was kinda not in a good mood today. And trust me, you don't want him when he's in a bad mood.

I really didn't wanna go get Harry, because he texted me last night that he's gonna say his true feelings for Jess, no matter what happens. I really don't wanna ruin the moment just incase they were just getting to that part.

Nevertheless, I walked off. I walked slowly so Harry can have more time.

"RUN!" Paul shouted. Okay, I'm really scared when Paul's mad. So, I ran. I sprinted so fast, then I saw Harry. They were in a serious mood. Maybe he told Jess already. Okay, good. I'm not ruining the moment. Since I was running so fast, when I reached Harry, I accidentally, I promise I didn't mean it, pushed him. My jaw dropped with what happened.

(A/N: Okay!! Start to play the music on the side bar now. Omg omg omg. )

*Harry's POV*

I think now is the right time to tell Jess how I really feel.

"Well, do you wanna go first?" I asked, since she was going to say something too.

"You go first."

"Well, Um.. Jess. I.. um...I..."

"What is it, Harry? You're actually making me nervous."

"Jesse Nickelsen. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my whole existence and I lov--" before I can even finish, someone has pushed me from behind, causing me to fall to Jesse and causing my lips to crash into hers.

Oh my god. I can't even explain our kiss. It was sweet. Do you know the feeling when you have your first kiss? When it's everything you never expected it to be? Well, it felt like that. It was sweet. It was passionate. You can feel the love in our kiss. As our kiss get deeper, my feelings for her get deeper. My hands made its way to the small of her back. And her hands made its way around my neck, her fingers started playing with my curls. I licked her lower lip, and without hesitation, she let me in. Our lips and our tongues moved in sync. I can't imagine a more perfect kiss than that.

I just wanna stay like this forever. My heart is so overwhelmed that I want to shout to the whole world, and I don't even think I'm exaggerating, that I love her. I love her with all of my heart.

I knew from that moment, that Jess is the one for me. And not even fate or destiny can change that. Me and Jess was made for each other. I've never felt so sure, but with Jesse, I'm sure. And it's all worth it.

"Sorry to ruin the moment but Paul is shouting. We need to go Haz." I can hear Lou speak. He then pulled me, parting my lips with Jess.

"I love you Jess. I always did and I always will." I shouted loud enough so she can hear.

I didn't wait for her answer, instead I turned around so I can run with Lou, because he's been pulling me and I find it really hard to run backwards.

"Wow." I managed to say. "That was...."

"Sexy?" Lou finished for me.

I gave him a weird look but we laughed it off.

I just kissed Jess. The girl of my dreams. I'm too happy to function.

*Jesse's POV*

"I love you Jess. I always did and I always will" Harry shouted.

A big smile plastered on my face.

"I love you too Harry." I whispered. Ofcourse he didn't hear, he turned around.

Oh my days, did that just happened? Did me and Harry kiss?

I've waited so long (A/N: And I know you guys have waited so long for this too :P ) and it finally, FINALLY HAPPENED!

I don't even know where to start. I know it wasn't my first kiss, cuz my first kiss was Zayn. But this kiss felt like it was the real first kiss I've dreamt of my whole life. You can just taste the strawberry flavour in Harry's lips, (he chewed a strawberry-flavored gum awhile ago) and it felt right. Everything's fine and nothing hurts.

I love Harry, and that's all I know. He's worth it. We could happen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg guys, they kissed :) :) :) :) :) YOU'RE ALL WELCOME HAHAHAHA just kidding. Well, you wanted them to kiss so they kissed. Hooray for #TeamJerry!! Woohoo.

Anyways, my laptop's charger is not working so I'm not sure when I can update the next one. (I'm just using my Auntie's laptop ): ) So, sorry but it might take days or, hopefully not, weeks for the next chapter :( Sorry. But I'll try my best :)

And what do you think of the song? :) :) And do you think their kiss is to cliche? And what do you think of the new book cover? :) TELL ME EVERYTHING THAT'S GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD ABOUT THIS. I DON'T MIND IF YOU RIGHT A SHORT COMMENT OR A LONG ONE. As long as you give me feedbacks :) :)

So yeah, vote and comment. :)

Sorry for the typos :)

Hope you liked this.

Love you all mwa mwa :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 157 24
*One Direction FanFic* Sam is just a regular girl with a lot of problems. A recent ex-boyfriend. A dare. And a sister that is obsessed with One Direc...
219K 4.8K 41
Alex is any normal teenage girl. What will happen when she starts falling for the bad boy know as Harry and things start happening? Will she be left...
15.1K 421 32
At the age of 6 Skylar Jones was taken after returning home from camp with a strange young lad names Louis. After 14 years Shiloh, Skylars younger si...
3.9K 63 42
This story Is about a girl named Jessie Myers who meets an old bad boy (aka) Harry Styles from there high school, then her life changes completely b...