Love Always Wins || Book 2 of...

By PurnimaNarain

Cover credit - IamSumayya Highest ranking - #2 multiple times They were different in... More

Author's Note
1. Mehra Family✔
2. Rahul Mehra✔
3. Anjali✔
5. They Meet✔
6. Mumbai✔
7. A Bit Of Past✔
8. Doubts and Apology✔
9. Sara's Truth✔
10. Past and Anjali's Anger✔
11. Anjali's Thoughts✔
12. Time for Truth✔️
13. Feelings...✔️
14. The Proposal✔️
15. Her Answer✔️
16. Love....✔
17. Something is Wrong✔
18. Happiness✔
19. Families✔️
20. Engagement✔️
21. Wedding✔️
22. Wedding Night✔️
23. The Reception Party✔️
24. First Fight✔️
25. Abducted✔
26. Pain✔️
27. Anger✔️
28. Anjali in Action✔️
29. Mother's Love✔️
30. Family Time✔️
31. Plannings!!!✔
32. The Talk✔️
33. The Birthday Celebration 1✔
34. The Birthday Celebration 2✔
35. Investigation✔
A New Story
36. Realisations✔
Please Read
37. Happy Ending✔
38. Epilogue✔
Bonus Chapter 1 - What Is Wrong With Anjali?
Bonus Chapter 2 - Honeymoon Or Family Vacation?
#3 in General Fiction
#2 in General Fiction
Bonus Chapter 3 - Panipuri!!!
Bonus Chapter 4 - THE UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT
Bonus Chapter 5 - Ritika & Radhika
A/N~Few Questions
Ajay and Nidhi
A New Story
Contest
To The Participants
Results
Key To My Heart
Eternal Love
Key to my Heart

4. A Day With Mehras✔

24.3K 1.1K 61
By PurnimaNarain

A NEW MORNING

It's 8 o'clock. The servants are arranging the table for breakfast. Vijay and Mala enter the room and take their​ chairs. They are followed by Dilip and Nandini. Soon all four of them are joined by Ajay, Nidhi, Rahul, Rohit, Reeta and Adi.

Vijay and Dilip are busy talking about a business meeting. Nandini is oblivious to her surroundings. Ajay and Rahul make an eye contact. Ajay asks him if he is fine. Rahul just nods. Nidhi makes her son sit and starts helping the servants. Mala observes everyone and gestures Rohit and Reeta. They nod. Rohit stands up and goes to Vijay.

Rohit (in a dramatic manner) - "How do you feel after seeing your company on the top?"

Vijay laughs and gestures him to sit down.

Vijay - "It is a very good feeling. But this question should be asked to Ajay and Rahul. They are the reason for this success."

Ajay - "Dad, the main reason is Rahul. It is his workaholic nature. I don't know where he gets the energy."

Reeta - "Yes Rahul Bhai. What do you eat?"

While everyone is busy praising Rahul, he just looks at his mother. He waits for her to appreciate his work. But Nandini does not. Instead, she changes the topic.

Nandini - "Is our company signing the project with Agasthya Group Of Companies?"

Rahul - "Yes Mom. Ajay Bhai and I will be leaving for Mumbai in four days."

Nandini just nods. Rahul becomes upset seeing her behaviour.

Rohit - "Mom, I need your help in my college project. Will you help me?"

Nandini (affectionately) - "Of course, I will Rohit." (Reeta gives a sad expression) "No need to get upset Reeta, I will help you both."

Nandini's statement and the affection with which she said it, further upsets Rahul. Understanding his pain, Mala changes the topic.

Mala - "Nidhi, you and Adi also go to Mumbai with Ajay and Rahul. It will be a good outing for both of you."

Nidhi hesitates but Mala signals her to agree. Nidhi nods her head and Adi starts jumping with joy, making everyone laugh.

After the breakfast, Rohit and Reeta leave for their college. Vijay and Dilip go to their study to discuss a project. Ajay and Rahul leave for an early meeting. As Nandini goes to her room, Mala gestures Nidhi to sit with her. Nidhi obliges and sits next to Mala in the living room.

Mala - "Nidhi, I am sending you with Ajay and Rahul for a purpose. Take care of Rahul. He won't listen to Ajay but will listen to you."

Nidhi - "Don't worry Maa. Rahul is like my younger brother. I will take care of him."

Mala - "Okay. Now you go and start your packing. I will go and talk to Nandini. She needs to notice her son's pain."

With this Mala goes to Nandini's room while Nidhi goes to her room upstairs with Adi.

Nandini's room

Mala enters the room to find Nandini sitting on the couch and reading a book on psychology. Seeing Mala, Nandini puts her book down.

Mala - "You are so fond of reading books about psychology but you don't understand your son's psychology."

Nandini - "What happened bhabhi? Why are you saying this? What happened to Rohit?"

Mala - "Nandini, you have one more son. I am talking about him."

Nandini - "Oh! You are talking about Rahul. Bhabhi, he is grown up. He can take care of himself."

Mala - "A child can never grow up for his mother. Nandini, Rahul needs your love. Didn't you notice how eagerly he was looking at you during the breakfast, waiting for you to appreciate his efforts."

Nandini - "One should not expect others to appreciate one's efforts. Rahul needs to learn this. For every problem, he cannot come running to me. He should learn to face life."

Mala - "I understand that. But sometimes​ it is necessary for a mother to help her child. I hope one day someone will be able to change your opinion. Now I will leave."

Saying this, Mala leaves Nandini's room.

The Living Room

Mala enters​ the room to find Nidhi walking down the stairs. She gives Nidhi a sad smile. Nidhi understands that Nandini did not pay heed to Mala's words. She goes to Mala and they both sit on the sofa.

Nidhi - "It's alright Maa. I am sure one day Nandini aunty will understand Rahul's pain."

Mala - "God knows when that day will come. I wish that Rahul finds someone who can understand his pain. He never got his mother's love. I just wish that the girl whom he chooses for himself will understand him."

Nidhi - "Maa, you want Rahul to choose his future wife himself?"

Mala - "Yes, so that he can ensure that the girl can understand his pain. We won't be able to find a perfect match for him."

Nidhi - "What if Papa and Dilip uncle don't approve his choice?"

Mala - "If the girl is perfect for Rahul, then I will not listen to anyone. Rahul has already sacrificed a lot for this family. Now, no more."

Saying so Mala goes to her room. Nidhi notices her mother-in-law's determined voice. She understands that this time she won't let anything wrong happen with Rahul.

Mehra Industries, Ajay and Rahul's cabin

Ajay and Rahul are busy discussing a business project. Suddenly, Rahul's phone rings.

Rahul - "Hello Neha. How are you?"

Neha - "Hii Rahul. I am good. How are you?"

Rahul - "I am fine. You called suddenly. Anything urgent?"

Neha - "Tomorrow is my birthday. Hope you remember it."

Rahul - "Yes. I do."

Neha - "Good. Tomorrow​ evening you are coming to my place."

Rahul - "Oh! I don't think I will be able to come."

Neha - "Don't worry Rahul. Sara won't be there. You can come."

Rahul (surprised) - "Neha, Sara used to be your best friend. Why didn't you invite her?"

Neha - "After what she did with you, I could not continue the friendship. I can't be friends with such a person. Leave all that. Now you are coming naa?"

Rahul - "Yes, I will be there."

Neha - "Okay. Bye."

Rahul - "Bye"

Rahul puts down his phone. Ajay looks at him and says, "You need to forget the past. You need to move on."

Rahul - "I know Bhai. I am trying to."

Ajay senses the pain in his voice and diverts the conversation to business.

The day soon comes to an end.

Mehra Mansion

Everyone has gathered in the dining room for dinner. Vijay, Dilip, Ajay and Rahul are busy talking about business.

Mala - "For some time, please all of you think about yourself instead of business."

Ajay - "As you say, Mom."

Rahul - "Mom, tomorrow evening I have to go to Neha's birthday party."

Nandini does not say anything just nods her head but Nidhi is affected by this fact.

Soon everyone finishes their dinner and retire to their rooms. Everyone except Nidhi. She goes to Rahul's room.

Rahul's room

Nidhi enters the room and looks at Rahul, who was sitting on the couch.

Rahul - "I was waiting for you, Bhabhi."

Nidhi - "Rahul, are you sure about going to Neha's party."

Rahul - "Neha assured me that Sara won't be there. She did not invite Sara."

Nidhi - "Then you must go. She did not invite her best friend for you. Such friends are hard to find."

Rahul - "Bhabhi, you go and have rest today. I am feeling tired. Today there was too much work. And tell Bhai to relax. He takes a lot of stress."

Nidhi - "Look who is saying."

Rahul (whining) - "Bhabhi!!!"

Nidhi - "Okay. Okay. Don't start whining. Go to sleep. Good night Rahul."

Rahul - "Good night Bhabhi."

With this Nidhi leaves Rahul's room and goes towards hers.

Ajay and Nidhi's room

Nidhi enters the room to find Adi sleeping peacefully. Ajay was in the washroom. This was their daily routine. Every day after dinner Nidhi went to Rahul's room to talk to him. On the other hand, Ajay made Adi sleep.

Nidhi sits down in a deep thought. Ajay enters the room and notices her.

Ajay - "What happened sweetheart? What are you thinking?"

Nidhi - "I don't know why, but I am getting very positive thoughts regarding Neha's birthday party. As if something good will happen."

Ajay - "I wish your intuition is right."

Nidhi and Ajay continue talking and finally go to sleep.

style: norma<!

___________________________________________________________________________

Is Nidhi's intuition right????

please vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 42.8K 54
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
30.1K 1.8K 36
Read it if you ever fell in love or want to ❤️ "I loved you, I fought for you even with my family and you used and threw me like some plastic bottle"...
59.5K 995 22
UNDER VERY SLOW EDITING! NOT EDITED! ♡♡♡♡ Two Souls... Poles Apart .. United by the game of Destiny.. Come and join their journey together ❤❤ This st...
525K 21.1K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...