𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 || 𝚓.𝚍.

De thekillerde4th

Violet, an average girl that loves music and having a creative imagination makes her happy until she comes up... Mai multe

introduction; Violet
1; a lot of moving
2; ummmm
3; seems like a shot
4; he actually cares. . .?
5; he wants me. . .
6; doritos locos tacos
7; real talk, right?
8; almost time
9; the concert
10; perfect music
11; public humilation
12; giggles
13; why would you?
14; oblivious
15; a shock
16; choices
17; on the road
18; OMG
19; 2nd concert!
20; another city
21; it's happening again
22; the real deal
23; sudden burst
24; B.L.O.O.D.
25; celebration
26; nice to evil
27; someone
28; the truth
29; a day w/o him
30; a day w/o him part 2
31; settling it
32; a week or so
33; reality
34; calling
35; donuts
36; back in action
37; pain
38; relationship status
39; whirlpool
41; special day
42; cohabitation
43; a new year
44; sudden kick
45; Providence
46; lacuna
47; help isn't enough
48; dif. perspective
49; turnover
50; hold up, grammy awards?
51; suffering
52; handling
53; mom care
54; a new face
55; dandelions
56; (i am okay)
57; coincidence
58; breakfast turns hot
59; water
60; house of gold
61; car radio
62; tear in my heart
63; polarize
64; the judge
65; not today
66; another blurryface?
67; a morning treat
68; death
69; death part 2
70; death part 3
71; back again
72; attacked
A/N ALL TIME LOW CONCERT
73; family #2
74; feelings brought more
75; no faces
76; a new "return"
77; turn of news
78; blink of an eye
79; Gulf Shores, Alabama
80; George, Washington
81; Dover, Delaware
82; life changer
83; Tøur De Cølumbus #1
84; Tøur De Cølumbus #2
85; Tøur De Cølumbus #3
86; artøpia
87; Tøur De Cølumbus #4
88; Tøur De Cølumbus #5
89; taken for granted
90; a normal life
91; time go quicker
92; it's time
93; the wedding
94; dun & dun
NEW STORIES

40; lights

40 4 0
De thekillerde4th

I love this photo 😂😂😂

Is it bad that his story on Instagram shows that flag with his food he's eating meat on some sort in South Korea (5/16/17)

I'm sorry, but this one was a different time, and this one was on Snapchat [4/28/17] 👌

Sorry for being stalkish 😂✌️

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*1 MONTH LATER*

It was already about to be two days before Christmas was officially coming!!! It felt like heaven to finally be waiting until this time since I really have been practicing a song for Josh on the day, and hopefully get some good presents.

I was in the home of mine since Josh was trying to look for a house out here in Ohio since we figured it was time to move together in. It was gonna be so much more fun to just have Josh and I live together only, and not any sister related people or family.

There were some footsteps coming close by before Sapphire said "What are you making?"

"No touch!" I said hitting her hand. "They are for Christmas day only! Plus, we need to save some for grandma and them since Josh said he's gonna see them tomorrow."

Sapphire pouted before saying "So, I guess Christmas will be the opposite? You'll see his family then?"

I shrugged before tasting the sugar on my fingers. "His family probably didn't get me anything, so..."

"Oh."

I nodded before leaning on the counter and looking at my phone.

"Jade's coming home," Sapphire said like she couldn't hold it in anymore.

My eyes looked at her before Sapphire nodded and smiled slowly with my expression catching on to what she said.

"Really?!" I said in happiness. "I can't believe it's true!"

Sapphire sighed of relief before I hugged her crazily and moving all around before I heard dad say "What did Sapphire do good this time?"

We both looked at him before Sapphire rolled her eyes and told him about Jade coming home.

He did the same thing like I did and Sapphire felt violated with the hugs, and I laughed before going to my room to check on the presents stashed in my closet.

My phone ringed to see Jenna's face, and I answered quickly.

"Hellloooo?" I said happily.

"Heyyyy!" Jenna said like I did. "Josh is talking to the landlord right now, and it's official! You two are moving in!!"

I squealed of excitement. The thought of NOW living with my babes was gonna be amazing! I could just imagine all the memories going to be made or brought to that place.

Josh's P.O.V.

*3:28 PM*

After doing all the paperwork, I left the place to feel a little bit nervous about the promise ring.

I managed to keep it a secret until Christmas day since I wanted it to be special.

My phone chirped to see a text from Violet:

heyyyy, so borreed

wanna go out with ty and jen?

I smiled to send a thumbs up emoji before heading to my car and driving over to the old house to get Violet.

Once there, I saw her outside all snuggled with her beanie and jacket on along with gloves to wave at me.

"Awww..." I said kissing her. "You look so fluffy."

She smiled before I pinched her cheeks and opened the door for her to get in.

We left to go find a small place to hang.

Violet's P.O.V.

Josh and I saw Tyler and Jenna by the little corner before we waved and parked at a empty spot next to them and got out to have me go hug Jenna first.

"Hola!" I said with cold air coming out my mouth.

She laughed before I hugged Tyler and said "Where we heading to?"

"You're cold?" they both asked me.

"I know, right?" Josh said from behind me. "So fluffy tho."

I looked at him to have him smile before I hugged his side and say "I'm not a fan of cold, so I dress extra just in case. You never know with Ohio weather."

"True," Tyler and Josh said in unison. They high fived each other when they realized, and Jenna rolled her eyes smiling.

"We're gonna go over by a little shop by the lake since the lights over there are pretty," Jenna said.

"Okiee," I said with Josh hugging me. "Let's a go."

We all walked over there since it didn't look far.

The lights were really pretty and shiny by the time we got there, and I could tell that a Tumblr photo was needed, so I took my phone out and quickly shuffled over by a good spot to angle the spot.

After the photo, Josh tried to photo bomb it before I stuck my tongue out and laughed. "Got it tho!"

Josh sighed before kissing me and I held his face with my hands before Jenna said "So cute! Stay like that!"

Josh and I kept kissing while he was holding me pretty strong.

There was the noise with the camera and we let go before looking at the photo.

"Perfect!" I said smiling. "I love it!"

"Same too!" Josh said.

Tyler nudged in and said "Let's get coffee and not deal with the cold, please."

"Okay..." we all said walking over to the shop.

Josh's P.O.V.

*8:00 PM*

"-understand that some girls out there are obssessed with Brendon more than me!" I said defending myself.

Violet sighed before sipping her tea through her straw. She wasn't really a coffee person, well, not all the time.

"You sure about that?" Jenna said smiling. "Some people are like that with you two."

"Psssh!" Tyler and I said after looking at each other.

Violet giggled before looking at her tea and realized it was empty. "I'm gonna get another one to go," she said getting out of her seat.

"I'll get it!" I said getting out to have her stop in her tracks. "I'll surprise you."

Violet smiled before handing me her money, in which I declined and kissed her before I went over to the register to order another drink.

After waiting, I got the coffee in my hands to walk back at the Violet looking eager.

"Your drink, madam Vi," I said smiling.

She took it before bowing her head down and Tyler laughing with Jenna too.

"We should actually get going since Tyler's family told me we'd have to do Christmas pretty early," Jenna said. "I want to hang with you guys, but..."

"Christmas!" Tyler said smiling.

Jenna smiled before we all hugged each other before they left Violet and me alone at the shop.

"You wanna walk around?" she asked me.

I nodded before holding her hand and walking around the frosty place with some snowflakes falling down from the sky.

"I'm pretty shocked to see we're gonna be in 2017," Violet said. "Like... What'll come in that year?"

"Who knows?" I said smiling. "The unexpected."

Violet nodded and looked at the lights. "I really love the lights here... They make me feel more happy whenever I see them for some reason..."

She looked so cute looking at the lights before she saw me staring at her, and I touched her nose with mine before kissing her and twirling her around a little and laughing.

Violet. Was. My. Angel. ♡♡

----------------------------------

aawwwwwwww 😍😍😍

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

86.3K 3.3K 35
Ella suffers from severe anxiety and depression. She has struggled with it her entire life. But it was almost as if she had a cure. Her dad. But afte...
9K 413 28
Sleeping with your best friend has a lot of potential to go badly, but sometimes we all get lonely. Erin Purcell knew that it was dangerous, but she...
19.2K 640 31
Josh Dun, the drummer of Twenty One Pilots finds himself falling in love with none other than his brown eyed, married band mate. What will Tyler do...
32K 1.2K 31
Tyler was 17, High School was a drag and his home life made things no easier. After a series of unfortunate events throughout his childhood he found...