Mindless At First Love....?

Por MindlessMsPerez

this is a story about me and my best friend vicky who get a chance to meet mb after saving them from being at... Más

Mindless At First Love....?
Kiss And Tell...........................
Anger, Inpatient, Ignorant Problems :P
Future Couples And Crushes :P
Fights, Lies no Honesty!
More Fighting And Truth Being Told!?
His Punishment and The Pain I Went Through...........................
Is She Ok, Princeton won't see Daylight If Not....
What Is Going On? And What Is Happening?
She Is Fine But Will She Stay............................
Chat With Walter And The Boys.....................................
Chatting About Best Friends.......................................
Me Alone With Prod.......................................
Vicky's Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicky, Prod, Roc And Ray Ray............................
Dating And Shock.............................................
How Does Princeton Feel..................................
Why Princeton Why?
About Tamara....................... 2 More Know......
Princeton: I Can't Stop Thinkin Bout Her......................
Princeton And Tamara Alone.....................
Pain, Thoughts And Forgiveness...........................
Princeton And Tamara's Chat............................
It's A Small World...............................
New Job = Moving
Talking And Hiding.............................................. -__-
Habla sobre el amor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Running Away From Love .................
A Forever Holiday xox.
Who Came In Da Room Nd Oh Damn!!
Princeton's Pain And Tamara's In Trouble
Tamara: "i'm in Trouble"..............
Walking Again...
Princeton Alone...
Cutting Again...
Leaving Hurt.............
Beats& America....

Bad Boy and The Girl....

1.6K 15 1
Por MindlessMsPerez

Previously:  Kenneth came up 2 me and vicky and stage and told us we had 2 go I was like “Excuse me ?” then we were cussin him and he was about to take us away when………………… (end of Tamara‘s POV)

Prodigy: “Kenneth wait man these girls are cool!” *smiling at me and vicky* “let them stay”

Princeton: “yeah… *smiling at me* they helped us get out the ambush! While you Keisha and security were no where to be found” *Kenneth looks at him like ‘dude u must be trippin !’*

Ray Ray: “yeah come on Kenneth !” *smiling nice and big*

Roc Royal: “come man let them stay” *smiling while putting his arm around vicky‘s shoulder*

Kenneth: “ugh fine! Just for a while I don’t wanna get in trouble wid Keisha u no what she’s like!”

*then we all went backstage into their dressing room, there was awkward silence……………………*

Prodigy: “um hey thanks for helping us before I guess we owe you one!”

Me: “oh your welcome it was nothing!” *smiling, exposing her medium size dimples as she notices Princeton‘s eyes locked on her…*

Roc Royal: “so.. Where you guys from ?” *moving and sitting next to vicky putting his arm around vicky‘s shoulder once again*

Vicky: *trying not to blush, smiling big showing off her HUGE dimples* “we are from here! In croydon! And we LOVE you guys we are your biggest fans” *looking at roc yet again who is smiling at her*

Ray Ray: “really! Cool but we would have thought you would have ambushed us like the others?”

Vicky: “oh no uh uh! Not like we wanted 2 :P but we wanted to be calm and normal when we met you guys we are different.”

Prodigy: “Wow never heard that one before I like it! So you guys ready for the concert tonight ?”

Vicky: “oh my days YES! We are that‘s why we got here super early ! We just can‘t wait”

Tamara/Me: “um hey guys is it ok if I make a phone call ?”

*prodigy nodded then I got up and walked out the room and stood in the hallway I didn’t really need to call anyone I just made that up because I was too nervous to say anything :P I no it doesn’t sound like me compared to how I was at the start but this is me :P the real me :/ so yeah I was just standing there when I realised I wasn’t alone! So I turned around ……………………………….................................................*

??: “hey!” *smiling while staring at me… taking his classes off putting them in his pocket*

Me: “hi.. Um everything ok Princeton ?” *turning so I‘m filling facing him*

Princeton: “I thought you were making a phone call? Cause it doesn’t look like it to me?”

Me: “oh yeah um I did! *trying to look convincing, he gives her a look* ok ok so I didn’t need to call anyone I just said cause… I needed air!?”

Princeton: “right! You no your really pretty!” *smiles at me*

Me: “yeah right!” *rolling my eyes in disbelief, secretly blushing inside*

Princeton: “you don’t believe!” *leaning his arm against the same wall my back is pressed against*

Me: “we… well not really!” *looking at him then quickly looking away*

Princeton: “well..believe it or not your very attractive! I mean you wanna know what I thought when I first saw you, course you do! But I‘m not gonna tell you……yet!”

Me: “um thanks” *blushing at the sight of him*

Princeton: “I‘m being serious your beautiful! *smiles* you must drive the guys CRAZY at your school” *smiling with his face inches from mine before moving away*

Me: “if I tell you, you wont believe me” *moving aside and about to walk back in the dressin room*

Princeton: *grabs my hand, pulls me close towards him* “try me!” *smiles*

Me: *taking my hand back to myself* “well… guys at my school don’t pay attention to me! Its why I didn’t believe you!”

Princeton: “ok you were right I don‘t believe you! That is extremely hard to believe!” *his smiles faded out into a confused expression*

Me: “well it’s the truth! I‘m a nobody at my school I‘m pretty much invisible!”

Princeton: “ha ok now your pulling my strings! Have you seen yourself in the mirror?” *smiling at me*

Me: “yes I have! I‘m ugly right? And I hate my smile!”

Princeton: “your not serious? Are you? Who told you that?” *my back is pressed against the same wall again with him in front of me, our faces are about 5 inches apart which is making me blush like a peach* “you are soo beautiful I can‘t even explain it, if your ugly now I cant Wait! To see what you look like when you turn pretty ;) your so beautiful it makes my head hurt. Your boyfriend is a lucky guy, cause if I ever had you I‘d never let you go!”

Me: *still blushing trying so  hard to stop, but cant help it* “you really think that! And I don’t have a boyfriend, never had one!”

Princeton: “well I have more luck than I thought! Even if I don‘t believe you!”

Me: “you don‘t believe anything I say do you?”

Princeton: “I believed you when you said you like me!” *not so close to me now*

Me: “wait?…I never said I liked you!” *confused to what he was on about?*

Princeton: *moving closer again our faces 5 inches apart* “but it seems to me that you like me!”

Me: “how do you know that?” *staring into his big brown chocolate orbs, trying hard not to melt inside*

Princeton: “well girls don‘t blush for no reason! And you blush every time I speak, you must have an interest in me because your not denying it!” *smiles at me making me blush harder*

Me: “but I always blush when guys talk to me your no different!”

Princeton: “really! Well how do guys make you blush when you said they don’t even pay attention to you?”

Me: “well…um…uh…I…um” *can‘t think of what 2 say :P*

Princeton: “care to explain?” *gets up in my face and grins whilst moving away* 

Me: “ok..fine ! I cave! I like you and yes you make me blush!”

Princeton: “I knew it!” *I watched as he small smile grew into a big wide grin*

................................................................................................................................... (to be continued)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

438K 21.8K 47
Time was standing annoyingly still and I think I may have forgotten how to properly breathe. "Panda you have to come sit down pacing is not going t...
21.2K 962 50
[COMPLETED] My first collection of poetry. There are 50 poems: I hope you enjoy it. It was the story of my life. Is it the story of yours? Cᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜ...
25.6K 537 23
What happens when you're in love with two guys at the same time. You love them both but you can't be with both because thats not right. Relations bec...
68.5K 1.1K 35
Alexa Mercer has the perfect life. She’s the head cheerleader, popular, has the perfect boyfriend and she gets everything she wants, but it wasn’t al...