Imagines ⌲ Allen

By winchasster

❝ LIGHTNING GAVE ME ABS? ❞ [ BARRY ALLEN IMAGINES ] More

REQUESTS!
|Hugs and Kisses|
|Dating Barry|
|Late Night Texts|
|Kidnapped and Pregnant|
|Memory Loss|
|Ice Flash|
|Memory Loss Pt. 2|
|Heart Break|
NOTE!
|Angel Wings|
|Elast-a-girl|
|Surprise|
|Taking Pain|
NOTE!
|Amnesia|
|Morning Snuggles|
|Control|
NOTE!
|Turn Back Time|
|Finding Her|
|Crushing|
|Distance|
|Good Times|
|Hey, Bartender|
|Right Here|
|Jealousy|
|Secrets|
Barry When {1}
|Flashbacks|
|Bad Boy|
|Holding Back|
|Cuddling Comfort|
Writing Prompts
|To The Future|
|Fake or Not?|
|Sleepy Cuddles|
|Never Again|
|Pitch Black|
|Safe|
|Broken|
|Revealing Reassurance|
|Cookies|
Writing Prompts
|You Would Win|
|A Man|
SHAMELESS SELF PROMO!
YET ANOTHER PROMO!

|Parent Pressure|

8.8K 289 60
By winchasster

*For _gtfobea*

Writing Prompt:

8 - "Just pretend to be my date."

Y/N rolled her eyes as her mother continued to ramble about her brother's wedding, poking at her food with her fork and refusing to look up at the older woman. She loved her mother, and she was thrilled that her brother was finally getting married, but did her mother have to mention that fact that he was the one getting married and she wasn't?

"Your brother wants lilies, but roses look much better in my opinion for a wedding." Her mother said, shrugging casually.

Y/N rolled her eyes. "Well, Mom, generally the bride and the groom are the ones to pick out the flowers. You know, considering it's their wedding."

Y/N's mother rolled her eyes. "There's no need to be smart, I'm just talking." She shrugged. "Which ones do you like better?"

"I don't know. I've always liked lilacs." Y/N shrugged, sipping on her water.

"Lilacs would be beautiful for a wedding. Let's just hope your fiancé agrees. When you get one anyway."

Y/N's fist clenched around her fork and she inhaled slowly, trying to keep her cool. "It's not like there's any rush, mom. I'm 25."

"Oh, I know. There's plenty of time to find someone before your 30." Her mother said, and Y/N rolled her eyes.

"I didn't realize there was a time limit."

"There's no limit! But I do expect grandkids before I die and I'm not getting any younger-"

Y/N slammed her fork down against her plate, nearly cracking it as she looked up into her mother's eyes and blurted, "I have a boyfriend."

Her mother's eyebrows shot up and Y/N immediately panicked. Crap, crap, crap.

"You do?" Her mother questioned, making her swallow as she quickly tried to compose herself.

"Yes." Y/N said, trying not to look as nervous as she felt. "I do."

"Well, this is new." Her mother smiled, folding her hands and placing them on top of the table. "Who is he?"

Y/N raised her eyebrows. "Uh," She looked around, trying to think of someone she could say that wouldn't make her look like a total idiot, even though she felt like one. She opened her mouth to speak when her phone buzzed and she looked down, her best friend's name appearing on the screen.

She looked up at her mother and raised her chin confidently. "Barry." She answered quickly. "My boyfriend is Barry."

Yeah, you wish. She thought to herself. It was no secret she had a crush on her best friend. Everyone seemed to know it but him.

"Barry? Barry Allen?" Y/N's mother questioned, raising her eyebrows. "Well it's about time you two got together! The whole family has been taking bets on when it was going to happen. Your father owes me 5 bucks." She laughed.

Y/N laughed quietly, biting her lip. "Yeah."

"I take it you're bringing him to the wedding?"

"Well, uh, he might have to work. But you know, maybe."

"I'm surprised you haven't asked him yet." Her mother said, going back to her salad. "You've had months, you know."

Y/N's fist clenched again. "We've only been going out for a few weeks."

"Ah. Well, I suppose that makes sense. I just hope he can make it."

"Yeah." Y/N sighed. "Me too."

***

"I need your help." Y/N sighed as she walked into Barry's lab, dumping her bag into an empty chair and raking a hand through her hair.

Barry's green eyes met hers and his brow furrowed in concern at her distressed expression, standing up and making his way over to her. "What is it? What's wrong?"

Y/N shook her head, looking down at her shoes. "So, you know how my brother is getting married this weekend?"

"Yeah." Barry answered, shoving his hands into his pockets. "What about it?"

"Well, my mom and I were talking about it over lunch today and she would not shut up about the fact that I don't have a boyfriend." Y/N groaned, rubbing a hand over her face. "She kept going on and on about how she wants grandkids, and how she's not getting any younger, and God I just - I snapped!"

Barry arched an eyebrow. "This isn't a 'help me hide the body' situation, is it? Because, I-"

"Oh my God, stop."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Continue."

Y/N sighed. "Anyway, I just got so mad and I couldn't take it anymore, and the next thing I know, I'm telling her that we're going out."

Barry's eyebrows shot up and his lips parted in surprise. "Come again?"

"Barry," Y/N said, a desperate look in her eye. "I know it's a lot to ask, but I really need you to do this for me. Just pretend to be my date."

Barry smiled softly, tipping his head to the side. "As flattered as I am that you told her I was your boyfriend, do you really think lying to her is the best option?"

Y/N looked down, hating herself for the tears welling into her eyes. "I just - she does this all the time. She makes me feel like nothing compared to my brother and I'm sick of it. Nothing is good enough for her!" She laughed sadly, throwing a hand into the air. "Normally I try to just let it roll off my back, but dammit, it hurts."

Barry's face went soft, the playful twinkle in his eyes gone just as quickly as it had came. "Oh, Y/N," He whispered, drawing his best friend into an embrace. "Y/N, you know she's wrong, don't you? You are so talented, and so smart, and just because you don't have a boyfriend doesn't mean you aren't worth anything."

Y/N held tight to her best friend, pressing her face into his shirt as she allowed the tears to run down her cheeks. "I know that." She whispered, sniffing. "I just - I wish she would believe in me."

"I do," Barry whispered, pulling back to cup her face into his palms and rubbing his thumbs against her cheeks in an attempt to wipe her tears away. "I believe in you."

Y/N stared up at her best friend, his calm green eyes soothing her in ways she didn't understand. She managed a watery smile as she wiped at her eyes, reaching up to grip his arm tightly. "Have I ever told you that you're my favorite person ever?"

Barry smiled, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Not today." He said, laughing when she playfully smacked his shoulder. "You're my favorite too. My favorite chicken nugget," He smiled brightly, tenderly brushing his thumbs over her cheekbones.

Y/N giggled at her childhood nickname, leaning her cheek into his palm. "I love you, Bare."

Barry smiled, brushing her hair behind her ear. "I love you too, Y/N." He reached down to press a kiss to her cheek, just when she turned her head.

His lips crashed onto hers.

They both gasped softly in surprise, pulling back quickly.

Y/N's hands flew to her mouth, her lips tingling from his touch. She just kissed him. And it wasn't even on purpose.

But she loved it.

"I'm sorry," Barry fumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. "It was an accident, I swear-"

He yelped when he was suddenly cut off by her lips again, his hands flying to her waist in order to steady them both. It didn't take him long to recover from his shock and melt into her kiss, his arms winding themselves around her waist as he pulled her close.

Y/N's hands tangled themselves into his hair as she sighed softly in content, her lips moving perfectly against his.

When they finally pulled away, Y/N rested her forehead on his, her hands still locked around his neck.

"That one," she whispered. "wasn't an accident."

A/N- sorry I changed this up a little but it was getting super long so I had to 💕 I hope you enjoyed!! Love you guys so much!! ❤️ ~Hayden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 12K 69
grantgust started following you! grant gustin + social media © velocitynine
167K 4.2K 25
When Audrey comes to Central City, she thought that she finally could have a normal life. But is normal even possible in Central City?" The Flash/Bar...
6.1K 62 5
I didn't want to fall in love, not at all, but at some point you smiled and holy shit I blew it. I want the part of you that you refuse to give to an...
1.3K 89 8
"𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦" ( barry allen x fem oc )