Friendly Wish

By JDnHart

Close to her 33rd birthday, Nadine decided to look back and see what she has accomplished, she had it all one... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Part 3

3.2K 116 30
By JDnHart

'Where are you?' was his simple text message to her that Friday afternoon. He have keep his distance during the week, he had too, because every time he thought about her proposition his body was in total agreement while his brain couldn't deal with the implications of taking that step with her...

'At home, going to take a bubble bath. Have you decided? You can join me...' A groan escaped his throat as he read Nadine's message. The things she was doing to his brain...

He didn't need that kind of mental image, and not accompanied by that kind of offer. Holy mother of God what was Nadine doing to his male hormones, this was no good, but at least he needed to come clean with her. His brain have won the war, he wasn't going to do it. He will support her decision, but he just couldn't risk their relationship like that, it was the coward is way out, but as he analyzed things he realized he probably wouldn't be satisfy with just one night, he would want more and THEN things will be over for real between them...

'That sounds tempting... But I need to talk to you; can I come to your place?'

'I see... You don't need to come, I understand James... Thanks for at least consider my proposal'

He frowned at her last text and dialed her number. "What do you understand?" asked James as soon as she picked up the phone.

"I know you James, it's not in you to hit around the bushes. I understand and I appreciate that you at least consider accepting my proposal."

A long silence stood between them and he felt like something monumental was changing in their relationship... "I'm sorry Naddie."

"Don't be sorry, at least I hope you will support my decision."

"Of course!" said James hurriedly, very uncharacteristically of him. He was beginning to feel a numb feeling in his chest... It could be the guilt at her disappointed tone over the phone. "What are you going to do now?"

"Preparing for my date." She said calmly as if that statement wasn't out of the ordinary.

"What date?" asked James startled at her statement... 'Date? Who the hell she is going to date?!'

"You know I'm always prepared, Prospect number two will know about my plan today."

He almost crashed his car against the safety rail as he took a curve, for a moment the news made him lost his concentration... "You can't be serious?" asked James as he slowly recovered from his almost encounter with death and Nadine's news. "You already set the date?"

"I can't lose any more time James, so I asked him for dinner this Friday. Just in case..."

"And if I have said yes? What would you have done?"

"I will have cancelled my date and been preparing to receive you... in my bed, but as things stand I will be preparing now for my date." He was so stunned, what have happened to his sweet Naddie.

"I don't recognize this woman I'm talking to, where is my friend? What did you do with Naddie? Naddie come back!!!"

She giggled through the line and it was music to his hears. "Baliw!" she laughed whole heartedly now "James you are already 33 shouldn't you be over that kind of behavior?"

"Never!" he said as he took a turn slowly, trying to control his racing heart as he acknowledge the opportunity that just escaped between his hands... Maybe if he keeps telling himself it was for the best, things will be for the best... And this numb feeling in his chest will stop growing at some point. "At least can I know who is the fortunate soul, who is going to help you in your task of making a baby?"

"That James is for me to know and for you to find out." she said guardedly and that picked his concern.

"Come on Naddie, sooner or later I will find out."

"Well... Better later! Bye James!"

"Nadine,  don't you dare to..." the beep of the death line said hi to him through the phone. "end the call..."

He needed to know, he wouldn't be able to live in peace with himself if at least he didn't confirm that her next prospect was someone agreeable. Suddenly the urge to talk to her again was consuming him, but as he tried to call her again, the inbox message received him...

He hurried his speed to reach her apartment but the traffic was plain horrible that Friday and he reached her place an hour later. He walked hurriedly to her building and greeted the security guard as he made his way to the elevators. He pressed the 10 floor and once outside her door he decided to just let himself in opening the door with his set of her keys.

He walked in and stopped death when he saw Nadine walking out of her room wearing the most skimpy dress he have ever seen on her. The problem not was how short it was, he could deal with that , it was not even the little tasteful show of cleavage either, he could deal with that too. But the thing he couldn't deal with was the combination of all the above in a golden sparkly dress. Long smooth legs encased in killer high heels, her hair arranged in soft waves and her make-up as always tasteful, but a little on the edgy side with the black eyeliner and mascara to accentuate her beautiful sparkling eyes.

"James!" exclaimed Nadine as she grabbed her chest. "You gave me the fright of my life; I thought a thief was getting in or something"

"Are you going in that?" was the first thing that crossed his mind and unfortunately left his mouth.

"What?" She said looking down at herself smoothing the dress with the palm of her hand. "You don't like it, it looks bad on me?" She looked up worried. "I told the lady in the shop that I was too old to wear something a teenager will use to go clubbing." She looked down again to see herself again... "But I guess it makes an impression or at least the kind of impression I need to give." She put her hands on her waist and turned around slowly stopping to put all her weight in one leg accentuating her womanly curves. "Does this say 'I'm ready for some action?'"

Oh, the damm thing said more than that, she looked more than ready for some action and just to think about the little effort it will take to remove the whole thing from her body, slide it from her smooth skin, while kissing every available space until she begged for more than just kisses... Yes she looked ready for some action and it will take no effort to just rip the thing from her body, it was a mere scrap of golden glittery cloth and nothing more... And yes, she was sending the kind of message that any healthy male above puberty could understand.

'I hate this'

"Do you like it?"

"Who is your date?"

They spoke at the same time.

She laughed... He died a little inside watching her gifting him with her most teasing smile, sending signals to parts of him that have been long death... or at least he thought they were long death.

"James I asked first." She said smiling as she arranged her hair in the mirror on the side wall of her living room.

"You look totally gorgeous Naddie..." James said as he ran his eyes up and down her body in an appreciative way, taking his time because she was not really paying attention to him. "Now my turn, who is your date?"

"I won't tell you." said Nadine as she moved forward and grabbed her purse from the sofa. "It's better if you don't know."

"Why?"

"It's just better." She walked to the door and took her car keys from the desk in the hall; she turned around to look at him and said "Don't worry James I will be fine."

"If you need a rescuer just call me." said James feeling the numb feeling in his chest becoming a gaping hole filled with an oppressive pain.

"Thanks. I will call you tomorrow." She turned around and opened the door "I made pasta, Alfredo your favorite, thinking you were staying the night." She smiled a little sadly or it was his imagination he couldn't tell. "Well, make yourself at home and have dinner. Don't wait for me; I don't plan to come home tonight... Bye!" She waved and closed the door as she stepped out of the apartment.

He stood rooted to his spot for the longest time, trying to deal with this weird feeling in his chest, it was not normal, he thought he was more than over it... But then she had to make that proposition and move his perfect world, with the most perfect relationship, out of its axis.

He didn't know how much time he stood there but the 'beep' of his phone took him out of his troubled thoughts... Until he read her message.

"Hell no Nadine Lustre, over my death body you are going to sleep with that man!"

'Diego.'

It was the single word on the screen but it was more than what he needed at the moment... It could have been anyone but Him... Anyone... or at least he wanted to make himself believe that if it have been another man he wouldn't have minded...

He couldn't waste his time dealing with that right now, he needed to focus to take action. He went out the door and ran all the way to the elevator, it took forever to reach his car and his impatience became worst when he tried to call Nadine and she didn't even bother to answer.

Why Diego of all people, damm one will think that after the way their relationship ended during college she wouldn't want to even look at him, but then he was her first boyfriend, she and Diego have been together since high school, just after their failed attempt of a date and first kiss... Too young to know what we were doing or how to deal with our feelings.

After that failed attempt she met Diego again when he returned from studying abroad in Australia... Nothing to do, Diego put his eyes on her and pursued her until she accepted to give him a chance, the rest is just story, until he broke her heart and then he had to go and brake his nose for making Nadine cry... Crazy times those have been.

He sat in his car thinking about all the places she could have set for a date... He made a mental list of all her favorite restaurants and decided to search them one by one, until he remembered that he could locate her by using the GPS on her phone. Thanks to his luck, she had the GPS active and he found her between few seconds. She was on a restaurant in BGC, so he rushed to the place.

Once in the restaurant he walked in and looked for her, she was sitting near the windows, a very secluded and romantic looking spot. She was drinking wine... Red Wine, it was weird because she never drank, healthy freak that she was and all that. James approached their table slowly, looking how Nadine was smiling at something that stupid Diego have said, but to his surprise the smile didn't reached her eyes. Weird.

She moved her hand to grace her fingers over Diego's hand. He saw the moment it downed on Diego what Nadine wanted, the bastard relaxed and grabbed her hand. That was more than what James could take. He moved forward very fast and snatched Nadine's hand from Diego's grasp. "Sorry, but this is mine." Before anyone in the table could say anything, he pulled Nadine from her chair, grabbed her purse and walked out the restaurant without another word.

Nadine was so stunned that she couldn't even speak, until they stepped out of the restaurant that is when all hell broke loose. "James! What the hell is wrong with you, I was just going to tell him about my plan." She crossed her arms over her chest as they reached his car and said "Aren't you going to apologize?"

James was walking from one side to the other trying to order his thoughts but he couldn't, he just... "You can't be serious about making him the father of your child?!"

"This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you the name of the prospect, but then you have a way of make me feel guilty if I don't tell you everything that I ended sending that stupid message." Nadine threw her hands in the air and said "Now all is ruined, how can I go back and face him... God James I can't lose this window, I'm ovulating at the moment and I need a willing male to..."

Before she could finish her sentence, he lost it completely, he couldn't stand the thought of her making a baby with another man; that is why without any thought he moved forward grabbed her face in his hands and just kissed her with all his pent up anger and desire. It felt so good to run his lips over hers, make her gasp and be able to run his tongue inside her mouth. It was all hell and heaven in one single woman.

James pressed her body against the car and took his time kissing her, making the kiss deeper and slower by the second until both of them separated panting, but not moving an inch away. "Woah!" said Nadine as she tried to recover her breath. "You are a good kisser."

As answer James bend his head and kissed her again, this time enjoying her response to the kiss, she doing her part and doing it pretty good, especially when she grabbed him by the neck urging him to make the kiss deeper as she tugged him forward. He didn't need much encouragement to comply, but he appreciated her determination.

The second time they separated, James was more than ready for some action. He looked at her intently and as their eyes met each other he said.. "Are you ready Nadine?"

"For what?" said Nadine in a breathy whisper as she tried to recover her breath.

James bend forward and caressed his lips against her ear to whisper in a hot caress. "To make a baby of course..." He bit her ear playfully and added "Tonight Naddie, we are making a baby and I promise you we will enjoy our selves in every bit of the process..."

He moved away a little to look at her, and watched Nadine smiling at him looking very self satisfied, as the cat that have gotten the mouse, he would have thought more about what it could mean, but before he knew what was happening she was pulling him down and kissing him with all her strength again, tension rising, hormones running wild, yes things were getting hotter and he was loving it... To hell all, he could deal with the meaning of that smile later, tonight... Tonight was all about tangled sheets and two friends enjoying mutual pleasure... If only... God Help him...

Hello! I'm so sorry for not updating guys. I've been very busy with JaDine ganaps. Hahaha. I hope you like it. No proofreading. Sorry.
And guys, please watch Family Feud on Sunday! I swear super sobra ang kilig 💜
Here's a treat for all of you.

See you on Monday James and Nadine 💜
I need some loving guys. Comments please 😀

Ciao

JDnHart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414 27 5
If you had a chance to go back and relive a memory, would you take it? Even if nothing would change in the present, would you still go back in time...
20.1K 473 47
After being diagnosed with cancer 17 year old Nadine Grace Morgan realizes her dream of being a dancer won't come true because she doesn't have long...
186 47 23
Life of a teenager is never easy...whether dealing with school or other things..finding out who you are...your dream. But along the way, Emily may no...
3.7K 372 83
"It's too much to remember everything and everyone, all pain and hurt is killing me day by day little by little. I wish I could remove all the pain a...