A Vow Of True Love ✔

By Sajal_ameena

Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud... More

Prologue
1. My college
2. His brown eyes and red tie
3. The nervous doll
4. she ignored me!!
5. Am I getting married!!?
6. She is mine!!
7. Who is my groom??
8. My confession
9. The Wedding Preparation
10. My Wedding
11. Fate's Game!
12. The Wedding Night
13. Fluctuating Feelings!!
14. Teasing and Sneezing
15. Khan's Mansion
16. Revealed and Relieved
17. Doll's Lizard
18. Invited Fall
19. Hurting Hearts
20. Don't Leave Me
21. Longing Love
22. Father Or Husband
23. The Awaited Meet
24. Never Let You Go
25. I love Your Daughter
26. Kiss and Twist
27.Bittersweet Revenge
28. Bang...Bang...
29. Reality Check
30. The walima
31. Love Aid
32. The Elated Bond
33. Iam in Love
34. My Wet Pillows
35. Limelight
36. Love Lock
37. Together { Part - I }
Part - II
38. Becoming one
39. Not A Dream
40 . His Past
41. Healing Wounds
42. I want his happiness!
43. Her mood swings
44. Father-Mother Bliss
45. I killed Aysha
46. Finding out.
47. True Friendship.
48. Calm After Storm
49. Come soon baby.
50. Love & Labour
New Story !
Epilogue
Marrying Mr. Ego
Read book in Ficfun

51. The Little Khan

49.8K 2.3K 243
By Sajal_ameena

The above baby is Ahad and Zoya's son... THE LITTLE KHAN

I have my semester exam tomorrow, please pray for me my lovely readers.. A big chapter for the wait..

And this chapter is dedicated to all the cute sweet babies...

_______________________

Zoya's pov :

The day passed with many greetings and happiness and our parents went home. My mom told Ahad that, she will stay with me but my husband being my husband denied her wish and sent her home.

"How are you feeling now ? " asked the doctor.

"I am fine doctor. " I told her while looked at the cradle where my son slept peacefully beside my bed.

"OK... You are absolutely fine now but you have to take care of your health... You are gonna feed your baby so if you have any problem it will indirectly affects him too... It means you have to take care. " she told me after checking my vitals...

She was right I should take care..

She left our room then Ahad came inside and went straight to our son. He stroked his cheek lovingly and I took that opportunity to scan him.

His eyes were tired and blood red in color. His muscles were tensed but he has got a enlightening smile plastered on his face.

He didn't sleep for the past two days... He was tensed for the project day before yesterday and yesterday it was because of me. I know he didn't eat in this commotion but I was successful in convincing him to have dinner with me today..

This man forgets his world and living if he was happy.

"Ahad! " I called him.

"Yes dear.. " he looked at me.. "Do me a favor ... Please lock the door. " he did as I told him.

"Are you OK doll? " he asked me touching my forehead. I didn't answer him and pulled him to me onto the bed. "As far as you are with me I am absolutely fine." I told hugging him tightly.

"Listen Zoya I'll sleep there...on the spare bed. You are not fine, you just delivered our baby... You need rest and y-" I didn't let him complete and told him. "You talk too much, why don't you just shut up?".

He didn't utter a word after that instead made him comfortable with me. " I know you didn't sleep properly.... You have to take some rest Ahad. We are fine and we'll be fine only if you take care of yourself. " I told pointing our baby to him.

"I love you... " With that he pulled me to his chest and I snuggled close to him. "I love you too Ahad. "

_________________

After 7 months :

Zoya's pov:

I took the tea I made for Ahad in my hand and went straight to my room. I was about to skid off because of a small duck toy which was on the floor. But managed without spilling the tea.

Not only my room, these days this whole mansion is filled with toys and happiness.

Alhamdhulillah...

All because of him... My son ARSH.. His name was Ahad's choice.. And I loved it.

He was successful in wrapping all of us with his small delicate fingers...

I went near my bed and it took seconds for me to understand the position they sleep.

Ahad was sleeping in the middle of the bed diagonally where as Arsh's head was on his chest and his legs were around his father's head. Both were sleeping like no tomorrow.

"Ahad get up you are getting late for the office.. " I told him and placed the tea cup on the side table, slowly crawling towards them on the bed I cooed on Arsh's ear. " Tapotu... Baaaby... Get up.. It's morning.. Get up baby have something and go back to sleep. " I kissed his cheek.

Yes... He is a growing baby I don't want him to miss his proper diet... Usually I use to feed him something, bath him and put him back to sleep.

Suddenly I was pulled to a hard chest and Ahad circled his arm around me.

Not again...

After 15 minutes of struggle Arsh lifted his head a little and yawned which made him look more adorable. My Arsh is the cutest baby in the world.

A kiss landed on my cheek, conforming my husband was also awake.

Arsh lifted his head and crawled to me with sleepy eyes, snuggled to me and started to rub his face on my cheek.

His everyday starts from me, I don't know it gives him a strange satisfaction and also contentment to my heart.

But that is all with me... And then his world revolves in his fathers arms... Phew.. He comes to me only if he was hungry or sleepy.

He left me while crawling to his father and hugged him giving a billion dollar smile.

"OK fine... Now get up both of you. Arsh... Come to mummy and Ahad , go fresh up and have tea. Remember you have an important meeting today. " I told him and took Arsh in my hand.

I got into the washroom and checked the temperature of the water tub and started to undid his cloths. My son started to squeal looking at the water he has got an fascination for bathing.

" Today daddy will give him a bath. " announced Ahad getting into the restroom. I gave him a questioning look and he told me "Don't worry baby I postponed the meeting, I am gonna spend today with my lady and my son."

Arsh started to thwack the water happily.. " I'll give you both 10 minutes make sure you come out Ahad.. I don't want my son to catch cold. "

"Yes ma'am " told Ahad and saluted me dramatically, Arsh saw him and repeated his action "yeggama" and saluted me with his baby hand.

I crushed him into a hug and kissed his cheek and Ahad bursted out in laughing. Arsh just started to blabber something with his baby voice these days and we were enjoying it throughly, Our son is a very shrewd baby.

I went down to check on mom (Ahad's mom) and gave her, her black tea. It was an herculean task for me to convince Ahad to live in this mansion. I want my son to grow with his family. Like with all relations not with just his mom and dad.

Then I gave dad (Ahad's dad) his green tea and looked at the clock it was almost 45 minutes, I was busy in the kitchen that I didn't notice the time.

I rushed to my room and as expected both of them were still in the bathroom. I went inside to see both of them were dancing in the shower, Arsh was in his father's arms and wait what the hell I put him on his bath tub then..... Arrg Ahad.....

"What the hell is happening here.. " the water must be cold.. Sometimes Ahad loses his mind.

It did looked cute but what if Arsh catches cold. Both of them caught off guard. Ahad stood still whereas Arsh hid his face on his father's chest.

I didn't utter a word and came out. They followed me like lost puppies but didn't dare to confront me.

He asked me to dress up Arsh after drying him but I just sat on the bed glaring at them. Then he dressed Arsh with a black t-shirt written ' LIFE ' on it. And he wore a black T-shirt written ' I LOVE MY LIFE '. Something I got for them last month.

"Doll... He is hungry.. " told Ahad.

" If you can bath him, dress him up and takes care of him... I think you can feed him too... I don't think he need his mommy. Feed him yourself Ahad." I told casually rubbing my hands in a challenging way.

He looked off guard... My son looked at me, then his dad's face and then at his bosom and then at me. I bit my lip to stop laughing, he looked so delectable.

Ahad looked at our son and then at me with a terrified look uttering "Zoya... ."

Arsh pouted at me and was about to cry... My son must be really hungry.. Before a cry could escape his mouth, I lifted him in my arms and started to feed him.

Arsh played with the pendent while drinking milk, Ahad gifted me that on our first anniversary that was another beautiful day of my life. I kissed my baby's hand.

Ahad hugged me from behind.. And kissed my cheek. Then what...? I gave in and smiled leaning onto him.

__________________

After 2 hours

We are at the shopping mall and currently on the super market, I was moving the trolly and Ahad was carrying Arsh in his arms.. They were talking in God knows what language "buhajaaa.. Liluko.. Bujipa.. " bla bla bal..

I laughed while bent to take the baby napkins and I saw a beautiful girl crossing me, she ruffled Arsh's hair and passed a warm smile at me.

I turned to Ahad he pretend brushing our son's hair. I bet he scout at her.

I will catch you now Mr.Khan ...

" I am planning to buy a boat neck blouse this time, the one who crossed us looked pretty with that. " I told him.

"But she was wearing U- neck blouse Zoya.... Don't you dare buy something like that, I don't want any other men to eye on you the way I ju-" he stopped and looked at me wide eyed.. Realizing what he just told.

I put my hands on my hips and gave him a "guys will never change " kind of look... They can look at girls and even guys flirting is considered socialism but if we did then World War III.

My son giggled and lifted his hand wanting me to carry him. I like Arsh's timings he always knowingly or unknowingly comes for his dad's rescue.

I took Arsh from him and started walking towards the billing counter gesturing Ahad to bring the trolley.

He was paying the bills with a scared look. I just wanted to laugh my heart out. I knew he didn't mean looking at her. But I love teasing him these days... I just love him so much.

A bunch of girls came and stole my kid from my hand, they were enjoying with my son. Arsh was comfortable with girls but when a guy came and gave a hand to him he turned to the other side and started to wink at some other girl.

"He is undoubtedly your son Ahad..! " I told him.

"Who the hell will doubt that..? Look at him, he takes after me doll. " he told me proudly with a smile on his face.

" I still remember the way you looked at that girl..! " I faked glared at him, and his expression changed to guilt.

This time I laughed out and hugged him... " Come on husband.. I was just teasing you, don't give me that look.. " he sighed in relief and whisperd " You will pay for it tonight Mrs. Khan." In a way too huskily.

Now I am into trouble....

________________________

We went to a chinese restaurant for lunch and I gave Arsh, his almond shake I made for him. I'll not give him any outside food, I don't find it healthy for my kid.

He used to be a very charming and enjoys a lot when we come out. But today after we came to restaurant , he was being fussy.

He started to whine and cry, he was not his usual self. We planed to get back home losing our appetite.

My boy cried throughout the ride home and I really got afraid. Both Ahad and I were trying to calm him down but he started to cry like crazy.

We came home and I tried to feed him but he hesitated which scared the hell out of me. Now I started to cry.

I know my baby is hungry then why he is behaving like this. Ahad took him in his hands.

"Stop crying Zoya... Don't irritate me.. Already I am worried about Arsh! " he yelled at me but still I can't stop crying.

"What happen Zoya? Why is he crying continuously? " mom (Ahad's mother) came inside our room.

"You are not invited here..! " told Ahad sarcastically which hurted her badly.

"I... I think he is not fine... Give him to me I'll tak-" he didn't let her complete and told "You are not touching my son."

Allah... I don't have any time for his idiotic thinking... I mean... Anyways...

Usually mom will not pick up Arsh when Ahad is home... He still don't trust her with our son.

But this is insane.

Before he could speak further I snatched my boy from Ahad and gave him to mom. I just want my son to be alright.

"Mom do something he's been crying for about two hours... I.. I.. Don't know he didn't even had anything... I am really scared mom. " I prattled with fear.

"Shh... It's nothing it happens at times.. Come with me." I went along with her she instructed me to prepare an homemade medicine which I did. We gave that to Arsh and she started rocking him back and forth.

After minutes... His cries subsided and I fed him. His eyes seemed heavy and he drifted off to sleep.

"Zoya dear... I think he laughed too much today am I right..? " I nodded for her question remembering him playing with the girls back in the mall.

"His stomach started to ache and that resulted in his cry... I know you are a responsible girl but you should be carefull with these things. " she told me.

That's why I insisted to live with the elders... These are the perks of living with them.

I hugged mom and thanked her and took Arsh to my room. I saw Ahad sitting on bed. His eyes flashed relief once he saw Arsh's sleeping form.

I put him on bed ,stroked his hair and kissed my baby. I can't bare seeing him in pain.

"We are leaving to our home tomorrow... Pack all the necessary stuffs..." told Ahad.

"What...? But.. But why? " I asked him.

"Because I say so.. " he told me curtly.

"Ahad don't do this.. I know why are you saying like this... But she is your mother... " I tried to talk to him.

"She is a killer... "

"Shut up Ahad... She didn't do anything purposely... It happened because it's meant to happen... Aysha has to die because it written on her fate. "

"Zoyaaaaaa... " he yelled at me with rage and I got terrified for a moment. He never raised his voice to me. But I am not gonna leave this...

"You were with me when I was in my labor, you know how much pain and stress I have gone through physically and mentally to deliver Arsh.

Your mom has gone through the same to bring you to this world Ahad, Remember that. She has died to bring you alive. How can you be so cruel to her...?

Let me ask you something... If at all in future maybe a girl chose someone else over Arsh... Leaving our son heartbroken will you be all kind and loving to the boy choosed over Arsh... No isn't it...?

That's what she did.. May be beating Aysha to blood and pulp was a mistake but that should be forgiven... Who will accept her husband's illegitimate child wholeheartedly. I bet no women can do that. But she did... And that's because of you. Because you asked her to. Because she loves you so much.

Even now if you want to disavow my point... Think about me.. I shouldn't have forgiven you for marrying me against my will. I shouldn't have loved you after that.. I shouldn't have had a baby with you... I shouldn't live happily with you. If I can forgive you then why not you forgive your mom.

If someone repents for their mistake you should consider them and forgive them.. She is your mother and she deserves your love.. Mainly respect.. And for God sake don't treat her like this. I don't know what else to say.. Now do whatever you want. " I told him and got into the bathroom to wash my face and freshen up.

I stood in front of the mirror and spoke to myself " Did I hurt him so much with my words? "

But it's necessary, he can't hate his mom throughout his life. I can feel it now because I am a mother too. I can't spend 5 minutes away from my Arsh but mom spent almost 5 years ...this all should come to an end.

I got out to find my room empty when I was about to call for Ahad, Arsh whined. I ran to him and pulled him to a hug while lying beside him.

After few minutes he touched my cheek with his small delicate fingers. " You scared me baby! " I told looking at him. And he gave me an heart whelming smile.

"I love you ! " I told him.

"Ila vu! (I love you )" he told me back in his baby voice. I crushed him to me and kissed his nose.

Now I have to know where my other baby is...?

I carried Arsh in my waist and went down, I heard cries from mom's room. I rushed to her door.

Ya Allah... I hope Ahad didn't hurt her.

I peeked through the door and the sight melted me. Mom was sitting on the bed and Ahad was on his knees, his head rested on her lap and he was crying his heart out.

I couldn't stop my tears..... So it worked out... Arsh seemed confused and wiped my tears with his tiny fingers.. Before he could call his dad with his sweet baby voice, I closed the door.

" It's their time.. We are not suppose to steel it tapotu! Let your dad spend time with your dadi. (grandma)"

We came up, after that I fed and put Arsh to bed while sleeping along with him in the process. I opened my eyes in the morning and found being caged in a protective embrace.

Ahad was wide awake and staring at me... "Leave me..! " I told him wiggling free from his grip. "Not until my last breath love. "

"I am gonna pack all stuffs.. You want us to move to our house isn't it..? " I tried to irritate him.

"This is our house.. " he told me.

"No... I don't feel like staying here anymore after you raised your voice at me.. I am going to my parents take care of my son..."

"First... Try to move from my grip baby doll. " he winked at me. I tried but can't " I can't stay with the man who yells at me for nothing. " I told him complaining.

"I have all right to yell at you.., fight with you and yeah make love to you !" With that he sealed my lips and that shut me up.

Finally I gave in.

"Thank you!... For everything love.." I know why he is thanking me, we are into a phase that we can understand each other without any explanations. I just hugged him tight and snuggle into his neck.

I felt a slight poke on my side but I ignored it then screamed Ahad after few seconds "Ahhhh.. " he jumped leaving me and we both turned to look at the source.

There sat my baby with sleepy eyes filled with anger. He hurriedly climbed on me and hugged me tight.

He scratched his dad's hand with his nail, we were so engrossed in each other that we forgot our son poking us.

As I mentioned already he wants me desperately when he feels sleepy or hungry.

"Listen champ.. She is my wife first only then your mom. " Arsh ignored Ahad and snuggling to my neck and I was laughing like crazy.

After few minutes Ahad pouted at Arsh... And my baby pulled his father also into our hug.
"Make sure you cut his nails today, Zoya.. " we both laughed and kissed our son.

All I could say every minute is Alhamdhulillah.. For this adorable family.

______________________

Assalamu allaikum and hello to all my lovely readers...

How was the chapter...? What do you think about Arsh..? How was the name? Isn't he cute? Let me know in the comments.

So this is the final chapter... And we are left with the epilogue. I am gonna miss Ahya so much... How about you people.

Share the story if you like it. That's something you can do for me if you really liked my writing. I'll get back with the epilogue.

Don't forget to vote and comment 😎

-Yours Sajal.. 😘🤗😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.1K 112
Warning : This story is intended for readers aged 18 and above. It contains explicit content, including violence and marital rape, which may be offen...
232K 11K 35
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
451K 21.9K 47
"Did you love her?" I looked down not wanting to see the expression in his eyes. His warm hand gripped my chin and pulled it upwards. "Trust me Inay...
190K 8.7K 24
Ranked #5 in General Fiction on 18 Aug 2018. I would like to thank my readers for this constant support. ***************************************** "...