Loving You is Hard, Especiall...

By xDanasaurous_Rexx

Serena Jacobson is Zayn Malik's best friend, she has been since they were in diapers, what happens when you m... More

Loving You is Hard, Especially When I Hate You.
Meeting the Boys, Sneaking Out, and Partying.
First Rehearsals and Fresh Starts.
Games, A Kiss, and The Unexpected
My Secrets
Retail Therapy, and Old Friends
The Necklace, and Unwanted Drivers
fjksdlghsdkg
'Well, I Completely Understand, I' am Incredible Sexy'
Meeting Someone New
Two Shocking Details
Shocked, Soaked and Fully Clothed.
'There! Now You're A Sandwich!'
Baby Pictures, And Turtles
The Tell All
The BRITS
Skyping
Shopping With The Girls
The Reunion
Small World
'Uh..Thanks.'
Lunch with El
Shut Up For Two Seconds! I Love You, You Idiot!
Right Here, Right Now.
Lies
Closure, Parties, and Big Fights
6 Months
Mystery Man
Waking Up
Liam's Point of View
'The End'
No One Likes Delilah
Surprise
'Everything It Will Be Okay'
'I Promise'
'Don't You Want To Know Why?'
Caught
Breaks Ups, and Water Breaking
Dad Wakes Up
Welcome To The Family
Moving In
Happy Birthday
The Bird tattoos
Doctor's Appointments
Bad News
Worried Liam
Serena's big news
Delilah's surprise
The truth comes out...
Niall's plan
'our baby'
Madison Square Garden
Cold Coffee
Fights
The End

Confessions

8.4K 66 21
By xDanasaurous_Rexx

CHAPTER 9

the week passed by quickly. It consisted of Liam driving me to and from Dance where we would either stop at a fast food restaurant or just go back to Zayn's. Then we would either go to one of the boys flats or go out. To say the least my life had gotten normal. In fact it was boring. The same routine day after day. Which only made me remember why I loved Darren so much.

Everything with him was spontaneous. Everything we did was never exactly the same. One day we would be at the park having a picnic, and the next we could be watching a movie in his living room. We were always doing something. Where as my life seemed to be in a never ending reoccurring nightmare. I always said I never wanted to have a routine. I wanted to be doing something different everyday. But it did work that way.

Sure the boys were great. It was always a laugh with them. But they had been in rehearsals all week. Which meant they would be so tired all they wanted to do was joke around sitting on the couch. They were still crazy, but not bouncing off the walls crazy.

Today was no different here I was sitting in Liam's car looking out the window as Mcfly 'shine a light' played on the radio. I silently tapped my hands to the beat while Liam sang softly. I had to admit he was a good singer. Always on key and it just... flowed. I decided to join in just for the heck of it.

'tell me can you hear my voice

loud and clear about the noise

and even if I had the choice

I would not give up'

Liam turned to me and smiled. I rolled my eyes. “i know I have a horrible voice, you don't need to rub it in.” I mumbled turning back to the window picking at the plastic on the side of the glass. I felt Liam's hand moved to my chin gripping it lightly and turning me to face him. He had his eyebrows furrowed and kept looking back and forth from the road to me.

“who told you, you have a horrible voice?” he asked. He must have turned the music down because now it was pretty much impossible to hear.

“someone.” I say shrugging out of his reach and looking back out the window. I sighed. The rain was depressing my mood even more. I watched at the rain drops raced down the side of the glass till they reached the bottom.

“well whoever said that is tone deaf you have a wonderful voice.” he said. He sounded almost sincere, but for me at least there was a hint of amusement. He was probably lying. Why he would lie I don't know. Maybe to make me feel confident and sing more often so I would embarrass myself. I rolled my eyes keeping my focus on the outside.

I'll admit that I love it when it rains. The way it looks. How calm everything is. Even the smell is enticing. It was one of my favourite moments. Including in the morning when no one was around. I loved to go out and run during that time. It was so peaceful. But I can't do that now. Not in London. Not when I have a job and crazy boys keeping me up till 11 every night.

He pulled up to the studios sooner than usual. I pulled my bag out of the back and gave him a small smile before climbing out and pulling my hood up. I didn't have to turn around to know he left. I walked up the steps putting in my earphones and turning on my music. 'Drown' by Carolina Liar started playing.

I walked up the steps like I did every morning till I reach the door. Just as I grabbed the handle someone grabbed it pulling it open for me. I said a small thanks before walking in not looking at them. Before I knew it I was pushed against the wall by the person. I looked up to see Darren looking at me. I pushed him off me glaring at him.

“my God Darren! Seriously! You gave me a heart attack!” he chuckled putting his hands up in defense. I pulled my earphones out to talk to him.

“sorry! But it was the only way I could get your attention! I said your name 5 times!” I sighed rolling my eyes and putting my IPod in my backpack.

“well, what is It then?” I said looking up into his big brown eyes. He stopped laughing and cleared his throat.

“i just want to talk please?” he said. I sighed again crossing my arms. I wasn't in the mood. My day wasn't turning out as I wanted. And talking to him wasn't making me anymore happier.

“fine.” I said biting my lip. I wasn't sure what he wanted to talk about but I’m sure it was nothing good.

“okay I just want to say... I'm sorry. I was being a jerk. And I don't know... it's just something about Liam that ticks me off. Maybe it's just me being jealous.” he said looking down.

He really did know how to make someone feel sorry for him. But honestly I wasn't buying it. Why would he be jealous of Liam. Sure he had money and he was good looking.. ish. Sure he had girls begging him to date them... okay I see how he could be jealous. But wouldn't that mean that he was jealous of Zayn too? And Niall, Harry, and Louis? Why would he only act like that to Liam if they all had that life style?

“sure, look Darren-”

“can you forgive me? Please?” I sighed. He wasn't going to let me go that easily. But I really needed to go now. I had only 5 minutes before rehearsals started and I hadn't even stretched yet.

“o-okay, I need-” he grabbed my arm turning me around so I was facing him. Our chest were touching and his face was inches from mine. My breath caught in my throat.

“Re Re I want you to know that... I never got over you. I still love you and that's one of the main reasons I came down. I want you back. And I don't care how long it takes, I love you Serena.” he said I quickly pulled away walking backwards very carefully.

“um... yea... uh... look.... I need.... to... go. Yea... uh .. bye.” I stutter trying keep calm. I quickly run away towards my studio room and try to forget everything he just said. Why did he have to do this? Why did he have to so to speak 'spill his guts' to me right now? God and I thought my life was just getting boring.

.

After Dance I quickly walked out of the room and outside where I usually waited for Liam. I pulled up my hood to keep the light rain from frizzing up my already gross sweaty hair. Just then I heard someone call my name I looked over to see Darren walking over here. I bit my lip looking around for an escape goat. But nothing. Suzan was already driving away and Liam was no where to be seen. I hated when he did this. He always took his sweet time picking me up. We would be on time in the morning but in the afternoon it was like he could care less. I seriously couldn't wait till I could drive myself.

“yea?” I asked a bit annoyed. He slowed down laughing as he neared me. He pushed a loose strand of hair into my hood and chuckled.

“looks like someone needs a shower.” he said. I gave him my serious face. I always used it when he got off topic and right now seemed like a very good time to use it.

“okay okay the reason I'm here is because I was wondering if you wanted a ride. You know maybe go-''

“hey! I thought I told you to stay away from her!” I heard from my right. We both snapped our heads to the car that lay in front of us. Liam's car. I swallowed hard looking at him. He had pure anger written all over his face. He got out slamming the door and stalking over to where we were. His eyes looking directly at Darren. When he got near us he pushed me gently back and got very close to Darren.

“i told you to stay away from her. Why can't you just leave her alone?” he spat. Darren looked just as mad but he didn't say anything. So Liam kept going. “God your such a perv stay away from her, and from us.” he said pushing his shoulders. This is when I decided to take the reins. I got in between them pushing Liam away from Darren.

“Liam, you are not the boss of me and Darren, just go. “ I order, pulling on Liam's arm.

He was still standing defensively staring down Darren. I nudged his arm once more causing him to snap out of his little trance. Darren nodded at me before jogging away. I sighed walking over to the car. Why did it always have to be like this whenever they were around each other? First Darren was the jerk, now Liam? What did Liam have to be jealous of Darren about? Why was Darren only jealous of Liam? My head was swamped with questions I couldn't find answers to. All I wanted was answers but every time I wanted to ask it was always someone interrupting me. I got into the car quickly and silently, turning on the radio.

“sorry.” Liam said finally before starting the car. “i just-''

“just what Liam? Just pushed a guy for talking to me? God! It's so confusing with you! First you act like you hate me then you act like this when I’m around Darren? Make up your damn mind Liam!” I yelled, it was like the anger in me was finally bursting out. Not just because of what just went down. But the frustration from it all. From the boring week I’ve had. From the lack of being spontaneous. From not being able to understand what was going on between Liam and Darren. Everything was driving me mad and it was just now coming out. I needed to vent or else I think I might do something more drastic.

“Why can't you two just get along? Why do you act so protective towards me when he is around but yet when we are alone your a dick? It's driving me crazy trying to figure out what is going on in that brain of yours! Just tell me what it is! Please I'm dying over here!” I say, I didn't mean to say that. But I just came out. Suddenly Liam was cupping my face pulling me to look at him. We were both twisted around in our seats uncomfortably looking into each others eyes. His thumbs rubbing circles into my cheeks.

“I- I'm sorry.” he said pulling me closer till his lips were lightly against mine. I could feel his trembling as he began to speak again. “I don't know what's going on with me.”

i was so confused i that moment. my mind was going fuzzy just by the close contact i was having with him. something that i think deep down I wanted so badly. something that I realized I missed after only a week or so of not having. Even if the first kiss we shared meant nothing to him I still liked it. I still think about it. how his lips felt against mine. How when he added just a smidge more pressure my heart skipped and my body melted. How when he first started kissing me his arms that were wrapped around me squeezed me closer to him, meshing out bodies together. Right now in this moment it felt so right. But I didn't want this feeling. This amazing, wonderful feeling. Not just yet. Before I could get this feeling again I needed to know what he meant. Why was he sorry. what was going on with him.  I just needed to know.

But before I could say anything he  brought his lips to mine.

~*~

this is really short :/ sooowwwiiie but it was kind of meant to be a cliffhanger :/ i hate cliffhangers but they draw you in!

and now for the sad part :/ this is the last daily upload i think... because i go to school tomorrow and well yea.. :/ trust me i would much rather update than go to school but i will TRY to upload as much as possible! i swear!

I LOOOVVVVVEEEE YYYYOOUUUUU <3 i already have our wedding planned out and everything... jk jokes i'm really in the middle of planning my wedding with my babes it's 5 of them.. they are pretty hot too you should look them up their names are Carlito Pepito Martito miquelito and dick very sexy lads if i say so myself ;)

OKAY PEACE OUT MY HOMMIES ~Me! <333 xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...
3.8K 13 29
What happens when you move in with five boys, one of them being your best friend? What happens when you start to love one of those five boys, only to...
58.2K 825 10
This is my first fan fiction! I hope you like it! :) Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik from One Direction are both in love with each other. They both go...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...