khnm oneshots

By ptgarchived

"kiss him, not me!" collection of khnm short stories completed. © 2017 More

welcome !!
internet friends (5x7)
coffeeshop (6x4)
party (5x7)
princess (2x9)
crush (6x4)
valentines special
brother (6x4)
lie detector (5x7)
spying (2x9)
the one time (6x4)
1k views??
sister (5x7)
i love you (6x4)
double date
the play (6x4)
secret relationship (5x7)
colourblind (5x7)
journal (6x4)
journal part 2 (6x4)
notes to her (2x9)
protect me! (6x4)
girls (5x7)
girl-friends (2x9)
shy (5x7)
misery (6x4)
which one
fool (2x9)
actor (5x7)
serinuma (6x4)
serinuma pt 2 (6x4)
serinuma pt 3 (6x4)
vampires (5x7)
thank you !! + goodbye

fool pt 2 (2x9)

503 17 6
By ptgarchived

fool pt 2

Serinuma walked merrily, a spring in her step and a bright smile on her lips. She was excited to see Nishina, of course. The girl was in her thoughts always, it seemed, and she would always beam giddily at the thought of her. Even her brother Takuro noticed, and immediately yelled at her to 'stop randomly dancing around and smiling.' She just shrugged and carried on.

As Serinuma neared the cafe, she noticed Nishina waiting patiently and swaying around like she was in deep thought. She blushed and hid her blushing face, before walking up to the girl.

Nishina immediately grinned happily and giggled, overwhelmed by Serinuma's alluring presence.

"H-hi!" she greeted cheerfully.

"Hello!" the violet-haired girl chirped, shyly looking down at her shoes and up at Nishina's face.

"Do you want to go to the park, or somewhere else?" Nishina inquired.

"Sure! Sure, sure, sure~" Serinuma replied enthusiastically. She really loved the park. The people were always so carefree and happy, and the cherry blossom trees were so pretty and tall. Sometimes she stuck the fallen blossoms into her hair for fun, or threw them at her friends. The park was always so exciting.

Nishina and Serinuma entered the place, and peered around in awe, eyeing all the other people and trees. They walked around for a while, hand in hand, and chatting about various topics that interested both of them. Finally they found a somewhat secluded bench next to the small pond and sat down.

The two sat in comfortable silence for a few seconds.

Serinuma watched from afar a child with his dog, running around happily. She liked dogs, and cats. And plants.

She eyed some teenagers hanging out behind one of the large cherry blossoms, doing something that seemed like smoking. She had seen them at Nishina's cafe before. Serinuma frowned a bit before turning to Nishina.

"Do you do drugs?"

Nishina scrunched her nose up. "No, I'd rather not. Although I look like someone who would apparently," she laughed.

"I think you look cool!" Serinuma exclaimed, nodding her head eagerly.

"Well, thank you!" Nishina grinned, a slight blush on her cheeks.

Serinuma giggled softly, and gazed admiringly across the large park, examining the endless pedestrians and cherry-blossom trees that  before... 

Something caught her eye.

She let out a sharp gasp, followed by a excited squeal and another gasp.

oh no...

oh no oh no oh no-

It's the boy!

THE BOY!

From the flowershop!

WITH HIS BOYFRIEND!

Serinuma felt herself tremble from excitement, and a maniacal smile grow on her lips. No! No! Now is not the time to freak out! She suppressed a loud scream as her eyes focused on the two boys, who we cuddling underneath a tree and chatting. 

She fumbled around her purse for her phone, desperately longing to capture a photo for her fellow fujoshi friends. They would love this! Serinuma snuck a glance at Nishina, who didn't seem to notice her date's growing urge to scream and pass out, and only examined something in the distance with a puzzled frown.

When Serinuma finally was able to grab ahold of her phone, she looked up with a triumphant grin but to her surprise quickly let out a loud squeal. Along with her scream, she also dropped her cell-phone face first onto the concrete pavement and an ear-splitting crack sounded.

Why? THE BOYS WERE KISSING!

Serinuma immediately slapped her hand over her mouth in shock and embarrassment. She turned to Nishina, who looked somewhat startled but slightly amused.

"Senpai? Are you okay?" she asked worriedly.

Serinuma heasitated, before realizing Nishina was Yokojima-sensei and wrote yaoi. She'll like them... right? "Look over there!" she hissed, pointing to the clueless couple across the way. Nishina squinted her eyes before finally noticing the lovestruck boys and gasping happily, her face lighting up.

"They're so cute~!" Nishina whispered excitedly.

"I know right!" Serinuma replied, smiling widely and swaying side-to-side.

The taller girl nodded eagerly, before her magenta eyes widened from a sudden idea that conveniently popped into her head. She hastily brought out a small notepad from her jacket pocket while Serinuma cocked her head to the side in confusion.

"What are ya writing?" the girl asked as Nishina jotted down several scribbled words.

"I'm basing my next story off of them," Nishina replied. Serinuma gasped in surprised before bursting into giggles, delighted by the idea. She's so smart!

---

The time went by quickly, and Serinuma had helped Nishina plan her plot for the new story she was writing, based off of the two boys at the park. She had quickly jumped at the chance to actually help Yokojima-Sensei arrange one of her beautifully-written stories, even if it was just story and plotline. That was the most important part of the book, to Serinuma.

Finally, the bright sun had faded into a pinkish coral sky, leaving the two girls in an empty, peaceful park with only the distant sound of the cars and people far from them. Serinuma was starting to get sleepy, but neglected the feeling, forcing her eyes open and drowsily adding words here and there.

Nishina quickly noticed, familiar with the feeling of tiredness even though it wasn't even that late. She thought Serinuma's droopy eyes and sluggish words were kind of adorable, but eventually decided to call it a night so they could both get rest.

"Serinuma~" she cooed, poking the sleeping girl's arm gently. She had fallen into light sleep a few seconds ago.

"Huh? Oh-hi Nishina!" Serinuma drowsily replied, smiling weakly before letting out a loud yawn.

Nishina chuckled softly and shut her laptop. She stretched out her legs and arms before briskly standing. 

"Let's get home, we can always write later!" Nishina insisted and pulled the sleepy Serinuma off of the bench. Serinuma groaned in exasperation but stood anyway, stumbling a bit but still (barely) awake.

The two left the park and made their way to the flowershop and cafe, since both places were near both of their houses. Nishina gave a sad smile, happy the date went well but wishing that they didn't have to part ways.

"Goodbye Serinuma! I know how tired you are and hope you can get rest soon!" Nishina chirped.

"B-bye Nishina..." Serinuma muttered, mustering a broad smile. She faced the direction of her house before the other girl interrupted her.

"Oh, Serinuma? One more thing..."

Serinuma turned, a curious expression on her drowsy face.

"Please, call me sometime? You're lovely to be around," Nishina said, smirking and toying with a neat note she had taken from her pocket. (Her number)

"O-of course!" Serinuma stuttered out, quickly taking the slip and crumpling it into her small purse. She blushed. The other girl smiled warmly and reached for Serinuma's hand.

"Goodbye Serinuma-senpai," Nishina grasped the hand and placed a chaste kiss on it, before winking and walking away, satisfied with their first date.

Serinuma blinked a few times, before letting out a happy sigh, very joyful about Nishina but also very, very tired.

And she had forgotten her broken phone on the pavement.

Oops.

The end.

---

hello! i know this wasn't very much of a plot but i hope u liked anyway!

question: favorite khnm moment?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 435 12
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄: ☞ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗄𝗒𝗎𝗎, 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗄𝖾𝗇𝗆𝖺...
162K 12.6K 63
Some Short Stories on Riansh Cover credits @Rrahul_Helly_Lover3
Heartless By Ludi

Fanfiction

453K 14.4K 56
The story never ends Under Heavy Editing (UHE)
27.7K 735 7
Because of circumstances, this book won't be continued unfortunately. Feel free to check out my other stuff! Thank you for understanding!