Behind the screen | bangtanve...

By forevelarmy

The secrets hidden between Bangtan and RedVelvet, that fans wouldn't know of. A book of scenarios based on re... More

Prologue
Preface
Save Me Plot: BangtanVelvet
You didn't know?
Fanboys
I'm not the only one
Match-made up
ANNOUNCEMENT
MMA Awards 2016
Lunar New Year Special
REMINDER: STILL IN PROGRESS
RedVelvet: Rookie
support ; msgs
BTS: Spring day
MCountdown | 170223
February 24th
Music Bank | 170224
Show Music Core | 170225
Yeri's 19th birthday
Her wish
BBMAs
Red Flavor
2017; August 4th
cont; MuBank SG
cont; MuBank in SG II
♡ Special MC
♡ Friday the 13th
msgs; my slaves
♡ The Red Room
snapchat; #gwsj
Vlive series #3
♡ Happyhalloween
♡ Haunted house
♡ Zombie Run
msgs; PeekABoo
msgs; 112817
msgs; 112917
msgs; 113017
MAMA2017
MAMA 2017: cuts!
snapchat; I&U
AN: HANDS DOWN
Bad Boy MV
BAD BOY MV II
Happy Irene day!
msgs ; badboy
Limited Time Only☆
SBS Gayo Daejun
Dating rumors?!
Fake Love MV Reaction
Fake Love MV Reaction II
Yeri's Ideal Type
English Time!
Our eyes that never meet
I'm in charge today!
Christmas party gone wrong

Vlive Mini Series #1

4.6K 141 40
By forevelarmy

•Vlive in Malaysia•
Vrene;
Seulmin;
Jungri;

Taehyung was playing video games alone in his hotel suite without anything else to do, but after five games he eventually stopped since he kept on losing anyway.

He didn't feel too into it, and couldn't concentrate much at all. Mainly because a lot of things were going on within his mind, and one of them is a person particularly named as Bae Joohyun.

They were actually on a communication ban eversince BTS' Wings Tour began, and it was agreed upon that they'd only speak to each other if the girls were the ones who would initiate the call. And knowing the girls, they wouldn't.

'Should I sleep? Should I eat? Should I call her?' "No, I'm not allowed to." 'Should I watch some anime? Or, should I play games again?

Taehyung kept on babbling all to himself, trying to figure out what else he could do next. Probably because he didn't want to stare at the ceiling all day, plus boredom was never really in his vocabulary.

Instead, he thought of making a surprise visit to pester his hotel-room neighbour Jimin, whom he unexpectedly found sulking on his bed, laying flat-faced first, like a corpse.

"Jimin, are you dead?" Taehyung went closer and sat on his bed next to him.
Catching Jimin's attention, he looked at Taehyung with an irritated expression on his face.

"No. Now get out or else you'll be dead." He involuntarily answered. With eyebrows furrowed and lips almost forming a pout, he looked like a whining kid.

"I see. Can I stay here then?"

"No. I told you to get out."

"Okay." Taehyung sighed heavily as he stood up, shaking his head while a smirk was slowly forming on his face. He didn't actually plan to leave that easily.

"Ah.. I wonder what Red Velvet is up to. Screw the rules, I'll call them!" He said aloud as his raised his fist, glancing at Jimin whether he'll take the bait or not.

But his smile faded when he saw his friend just blankly staring at his phone, looking all gloomy and depressed. Everyday, he always waited for a phonecall from Seulgi, although he wasn't expecting it anymore.

Ofcourse Taehyung couldn't just leave him be. He looks like one of those kids who're in the state of suicide. He thought, and for the sake of his conscience, he just had to ask the obvious,

"You miss her, don't you?"

Red Velvet has been actively promoting themselves this year, and it has been truly great for the group. But since BTS is currently on their world tour, they've been having difficulties with keeping in contact, since their schedules always seem to contrast with each other.

"Well.. how can I not? I mean, seeing their faces is not a problem, but it's never the same when I'm with her.. I know it's only been two months, yet I want to hold her so badly. Worst of all, she just had to listen to Manager Hyung!" He huffed, pertaining to the time when their Manager called Red Velvet, telling the girls not to communicate with BTS for awhile.

"Aigoo.. Jimin!" Taehyung smiled like a proud father the moment he heard those heartfelt, cringy words.

But excitement completely took over him as he jumped on the bed to hug Jimin, relieved to find out that he wasn't the only one who was feeling miserable. "YA KIM TAEHYUNG GET OFF OF ME!"

"Don't worry Jimin, I feel the same way. Both of us are lonely, so I'll hold you tonight."

"WHAT?! NO!ㅡ"

"Hyung! Jimin Hyung!" Jungkook abruptly came in Jimin's suite in a rush, panting, all smiles. Although he didn't expect to see Taehyung on top of Jimin, yet he didn't want to ask how they ended up in that weird position.

"Oh, Taehyung hyung you're here?" He clapped, sounding like it wasn't obvious. "Did I come at a bad time? Should I leave?"

"No!" Jimin scowled and kicked Taehyung off him, while the latter was wheezing at their reactions. "Don't mind this idiot. Tell me, what happened?"

"Oh. Right." The maknae rushed to land on Jimin's bed next to the two and raised his phone in mid-air.

"They're on Vlive!" He exclaimed, alarming both of the 95-liners whom immediately stood up and kneeled on the bed.

"Who?!" Taehyung came to look at the screen that's currently loading, same thing with Jimin. Causing an uproar when two girls suddenly appeared with a greeting, "IT'S YERI AND SEULGI!"

Jimin immediately took the phone from Jungkook's hands, and claimed it all to himself, watching the live with a proud smile on his face. "Jinjja, she's too cute."

The girls are actually in Malaysia at the time, having a Rookie album event, and fansigning as well. But as they were waiting for further instructions, Yeri decided to go on Vlive with Seulgi, before heading out to their schedule.

"Bwoya Jimin hyung! Don't smile like a creep and let me see Yeri! Seulgi noona isn't the only one live! Besides that's my phone, so share it to me atleast!"

"Oh. You're right." Jimin sheepishly smiled and playfully pulled Jungkook towards him. The two cuddled in front of the screen leaving Taehyung behind with no space, struggling to even get a glimpse at the girls. He could barely even see the actual phone, for both Jimin and Jungkook were strongly holding onto it.

He felt abandoned.

'Ah, whatever.' Taehyung took a deep breath and laid his back flat on the bed. He gave up on trying since there wasn't any reason for him to get involved.

Not until he heard a familiar voice, making him quickly stand up to his feet within half a second, stealing the phone from Jimin and Jungkook without a sweat.

"JOOHYUN-AH!" He shouted as he ran away like a convict escaping from prison. Well how can he not? He was being chased by the furious Jungkook, meanwhile Jimin stayed chill in his spot, and observed the two from afar.

"Eish. That pabo." He smilingly said, shaking his head in disbelief, "he's gonna get caught anyway. Why waste all your efforts when your own phone is just laying around here."

Jimin didn't bother to join their charade since he remembered that he had his own phone with him all this time.

But instead of watching the live, he thought of being naughty and went straight ahead and called Seulgi, without a single care whether she was live or not. Deep inside, he just wanted to see her reaction, also, it was a sign of his rebellion for being set-aside by his girlfriend.

"Jimin-acgkhkk, are you calling Seulgi?" Taehyung, who was currently being choked by Jungkook, noticed Seulgi's sudden change of expression. If it was a normal fan, they'd buy her excuse for leaving to fetch Wendy, but their point of view was different.

He had a hunch at that time, eventually confirming it when he saw Jimin silently laughing by himself. "You punk she looks flustered."

The boys saw how Seulgi was calmly managing the situation, but her messages to Jimin state otherwise. Her facial expression shows how she panicked for awhile, being so close to losing her composure.

Chubbs🐻
(Seulmin's conversation)

Seulbear missed a call from you
Call again?

mochim:
Seulgi-ssi answer your phone
???
Oi Kang Seulgi!

🤔🤔🤔

seulbear:
YAH!
HAJIMA!
dont call me
im live rn!!

mochim:
Oh.
I know.
ㅋㅋㅋ
I'm watching your live actually

seulbear:
Heol..
stop lying

stop calling either

mochim:
I'm not lying!!
Wanna see a screenshot?

Seulbear missed a call from you
Call again?

seulbear:
PARK JIMIN!!
STOP IT!!
DON'T CALL ME
dont make me block u!

mochim sent a photo:

mochim:

Lookie lookie!
Like my new wallpaper?

She's pretty isn't she?
ㅋㅋㅋ
She's my girlfriend,
Kang Seulgi

seulbear:
Seriously jimin..
jinjja pabo..

Calling seulbear..

"Yeoboseyo? Jimin?"

"Oh! Seulgi-ssi! You answered? Finally!" Jimin gasped in excitement as he heard her voice sweetly greet him from the other line. "I thought you were strongly going to abide by the rules? Aren't you going to block me?" He said sounding sarcastic, whilst suppressing his laughter.

"Ya! Do you want me to hang up then? I'm here to tell you that this is your last warning! That's all!"

"Is it really? Or did you answer because you actually missed me? Did I get to you?"

Jimin's wide grin was slowly being wiped off his face after hearing no response from Seulgi. Was I wrong? She didn't miss me at all?

He suddenly had doubts about hearing her answer. He got scared for he knows how brutally honest she could be, because he's well aware that she's the exact opposite of him; Kang Seulgi would never lie to Jimin.

"Chakamanyo, Seulgi-ssi. Nevermind, don't answer that. I didn't mean to be a doucheㅡ"

"Gurae. Bogoshipda."

"Wait, what?"

Jimin stared aimlessly for awhile, taken aback by her innocent approach as always, making his heart flutter with merely a few words.

"I saaaid.. yes, you are a douche. But even though you act like one, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Every second of everyday, at this very moment. I miss you, Jimin."

Jimin started rolling all over his bed, enthusiastically kicking nothing in mid-air while emitting silent squealing sounds. He became torn between the feeling of relief, content, and wanting to see her even more.

He was close to leave everything behind just to go to her. It even came to the point of crying tears of joy and pain at the same time. His feelings were indescribable, but he didn't hate it's sensation. It's complicated, it seems.

"Taehyung hyung, I think Jimin hyung lost his sanity." Jungkook said as him and Taehyung weirdly looked upon their friend's actions.

The two were oblivious with what was going on, but seeing how Jimin was talking on the phone, and how Seulgi suddenly disappeared from the live, only meant one thing.

"Aigoo kyeopta~" The way she's clinging onto Yeri made me miss her even more. Taehyung secretly thought. Looking at them lovingly as Irene and Yeri were cutely playing around with the Vapp filters.

"Hyung, I was talking to you. You're getting distracted." The younger scoffed, giving him nasty glares for no reason.

"Ah, right. You see, with one look at Jimin you know that he's talking to Seulgi noona. Look at that idiot eyesmile on his face, he's too obvious. That's why Jungkook, don't fall in love yet, cause you'll be just like him. An idiot." Taehyung chuckled, with his lips slowly forming a smile from ear to ear.

"Thanks for the warning hyung, but the falling in love part already happened a long time ago."

"Touché. Okay then, just don't become like Jimin."

"You mean you and me both." Jungkook remarked and widely smiled, showing his bunny-like teeth, whilst Taehyung returned it with his own innocent boxy grin.

"I heard that!"

💚💜💖💛💙

Lowkey:
Vmin;
Jikook;
Vkook;

Hello readers! I haven't been updating chapters in a looong time. Sorry! But thank you again for supporting this story.

New changes!!
•save me will be discontinued(?)
•every chapter published after this will be in one shot form

That's all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 7.2K 37
"bad boys are going crazy because of this app perhaps, do you want to sign up?" seven boys with different problems in life were aggregated to...
11.4K 999 34
When both of them are exes Not just in relationship but almost everything. He is her ex-partner for mission She is his ex-girlfriend during high sc...
13.7K 555 40
❝until death do us part. until death do us part❞ they believed that they are an ill-fated couple but not until they met again for the third time and...
95.7K 1.4K 61
"Friendship till the end, promise!" But, are u sure u can keep your promise? Instagram|| btsvelvet 2.0 Highest ranked : #2 in bangtanvelvet 🌟...