Satan's Secrets

Por XXrogueXlucyXX

With Red Claws no longer needing Derik through the contract and Miss. Selkze dead things have somewhat calme... Más

:Chapter 1:
:Chapter 2:
:Chapter 3:
:Chapter 4:
:Chapter 5:
:Chapter 6:
:Chapter 7:
:Chapter 8:
:Chapter 9:
:Chapter 10:
:Chapter 11:
:Chapter 12:
:Chapter 13:
:Chapter 14:
:Chapter 15:
:Chapter 16:
:Chapter 17:
:Chapter 18:
:Chapter 19:
:Chapter 20:
:Chapter 21:
:Chapter 22:
:Chapter 23:
:Chapter 24:
:Chapter 25:
:Chapter 26:
:Chapter 27:
:Chapter 28:
:Chapter 29:
:Chapter 30:
:Chapter 31:
:Chapter 32:
:Chapter 33:
:Chapter 34:
:Chapter 36:
:Chapter 37:
:Chapter 38:
:Chapter 39:
:Chapter 40:
:Chapter 41:
Epilogue

:Chapter 35:

849 50 2
Por XXrogueXlucyXX

:Isabella:

I was wondering around hell. I didn't even know where I was but I didn't care. I kicked a red rock which flew across the rough terrain. I glanced up to see where I was and felt slightly threatened. I was in the land of the sex demons. Demons that love sex.

I wasn't scared of their strength but they were known for their seduction. Unlike Lucas I wasn't immune to their charm. I didn't see any sex demon yet so I simply continued to walk through. Maybe they'd understand I wasn't in the fucking mood and that I was the vessel of Satan. Combing both of those was not a very good thing.

A large black building came into view. One of the places of the sex demons. One of the few demons that can walk the earth. I honestly should of turned back but I continued forward not really caring.

All I could see was the bracelet and them. The rogues. I needed to calm down before I went into battle like a raving lunatic. I wonder if any of them have found me or if I am still on the porch. I wouldn't be shocked if Ryne and Enyr found me, they were my brothers who lived with me and had enhanced hearing.

If they did find me did they find the bracelet? I wonder if they did what would their reaction be? Would they be as pissed as me? Probably but they could shift and run off that steam. I couldn't but you know wondering hell always works.

It's also fun to do in spare time. I could give tours to the hell bound souls maybe. I imagined Satan scolding me on that and smiled. I couldn't communicate with Satan in hell despite only being there mentally. Using Satan's power was exhausting enough if I was here.

I remember passing out mentally in hell when I came in with Satan using his powers. Surprisingly I woke up back in the real world. I thought I'd still be in hell. For a moment I actually did think I was in hell. I grinned at that. Took Lucas forever to make me realize I wasn't in hell. The further I went in the further my poor ears suffered. Now I was near the building so I could hear the moans of pleasure from the sex demons either doing each other or dragging some human back with them.

Poor humans didn't even know what they were getting themselves into. I mean some sex demons tend to get strongly attatched to a human and keep them around. I pity those humans. I heard a soaring of wings and silently cursed myself for walking in here as I heard someone land behind me well two people.

"Aren't you a little cutie?" I heard a high pitched female voice ask. I stopped and heard some male laughter. Just had to be both of them. "Aren't cha gonna look at us?" The male one asked in a playful tone making me clench my fists.

"Are you lost? Wonder away from the fields?" The female asked. I glared at the ground. The fields was one of the places where the dead walked. She thought I was a wondering soul. "I'm not lost." I said decided not to be complete bitch. But scaring was nice.

"I wish she'd turn around, her backside looks nice but I want to know if she looks just as nice in the front." The male said with a grin. "Patience Brenex." The female said as if she trying to woe me. She was gonna be in for it. "You be patient Aezlia." Brenex the sex demon snapped.

I was interested on what they looked like and what kind of sex demon. I turned around and stared at the two before me. The two were glaring at each other sorta oblivious to the fact that I was staring at them. Then Aezlia looked at me and smirked.

Aezlia had long brown hair and dark pink eyes. A pair of horns rested on top of her head and they were black. Her wings were folded in but a tail flicked around with the end being heart shaped with a tip. She wore very little clothing except for leather pieces that held her chest up and covered her down there. The leather was a dark pink. Then there was Brenex who looked very similar to Aezlia so I deemed them brother and sister maybe even twins. Who knows but they were related someway.

Brenex had cheek length dark brown hair and red eyes. like Aezlia he had black horns on his head except his curved. His wings were folded in and he had a barb tipped tail swishing back and forth in anticipation. Brenex wore very little clothing except for leather keeping his junk covered but still was there making me look back at his chest. His chest has some leather on it.

It took me only moments to realize what they were. Succubus and incubus. The most infamous sex demons. "She is pretty. Pale skin, perfect lips. I mean she doesn't have much of a chest but that lip ring and her ass." Brenex said with this lustful look.

I glared at him. Damn asshole. "And look she's probably feisty." Aezlia said with a smirk. They were playing a cat and mouse game with them as the cats and me as the mouse. We'll see about that.

"Sex demons. Succubus and incubus I believe." I said twirling some hair around my finger to seem innocent. Aezlia and Brenex looked at each other communicating through looks. "Oh I bet you were a smart human at one point. I'm sure the fields suck. Why don't you come with us?" Aezlia said giving me a sultry look. To make it better she was bisexual. I wasn't too shocked, Lilith was bisexual. Lilith was also a succubus. I wonder if she is around here? Maybe if things get bad she can get me out of this sticky situation. I bet she would.

Well I hope she will.

"Never been to the fields." I told them truthfully as Aezlia smirked while her brothers eyes pretty much eye raped me. I wonder what Dalton's reaction to this would be. He'd try to go big bad alpha on them and it'd backfire probably. Succubus and incubus can sometimes seduce werewolves but it's hard for them.

"Liar." Brenex said his voice all playful. "Are you scared to back. I bet you were a bad girl at one point. Come on if you come with us you won't ever have to go back. You can be with us forever." Brenex said with a smirk.

"You see the person that I am on good terms with doesn't want me going to the fields." I mumbled. "Look she's even playing hard to get." Aezlia told her brother. Brenex grinned. "I love a challenge." Brenex said with a grin. Then he advanced forward.

Great. I knew exactly what he was gonna do. I looked around wondering how fast I could run or scream for help. My luck more sex demon will come out to help Aezlia and Brenex. Just as he was about to grab my shoulders a hand caught his wrist and pushed him away.

Brenex and Aezlia looked shocked.

I looked over to see Lucas, the great all powerful gay virgin saving Lucas. Ok I went a little far on that. "Back off Brenex. Can't you see just doesn't want it." Lucas said letting go of Brenex's wrist. Both Aezlia and Brenex stared at Lucas was curiosity. "You finally take up my offer?" Brenex asked with a lustful grin. "Sorry Brenex. I might of taken it up but I'm in a relationship. I'd have to talk to him about it. I can't say he'll even want to, he can be possessive." Lucas said with a small grin.

Brenex nodded and didn't even bother. I glared at Lucas. He was talking about Enyr, his boyfriend and my brother. I hope he didn't plan on cheating on him, I mean Lucas had already been cheated on. Lucas shook his head at me and mouthed threesome making me feel sick.

Of course. "We were just having fun. I mean she's very pretty and I haven't had a person like her in awhile." Aezlia said looking at Brenex who nodded in agreement. "You don't want her. Trust me. With her comes some crazy possessive werewolf." Lucas said referring to Dalton. I glared at him and wished I could mind-link him like werewolves.

We had been able to do something similar but it doesn't last long. "Werewolves are fun." Brenex said. Lucas sighed. "They can be I guess." Lucas said with a shrug. I completely forget that when Lucas comes here, he tends to hang out with the sex demons.

After all he was a vessel to one.

"Ok well with her comes the king of hell." Lucas said offering a small smile to them. Both their eyes widened. "Oh. I guess we can continue to look then right Brenex?" Aezlia asked. Brenex nodded and glanced at me. "Yes. I know you two are one of Lilith's favorites and Lilith is one of his favorites but I doubt she can talk him out of that." Lucas said. Brenex looked at me and instead of lust it carried curiosity. Aezlia forced as smile gave Lucas a small hug.

Spreading her wings she took off flying. I wonder what it is like to fly? Hm. Brenex stared at me and tilted his head to the side. "You have an energy I can't determine." Brenex said staring at me. "It's called vessel energy." Lucas said in a duh tone.

"She has that but there is a different energy. It's alluring. I don't know what it is though. But it feels strong but weak. As if it hasn't evolved yet." Brenex said. Lucas shrugged. "It was nice seeing you Brenex but you should catch up with your sister." Lucas said placing his hands on his hips. Brenex looked at the sky where Aezlia was soaring through it.

"I should." Brenex said as he spread his bat like wings. "My name is Isabella." I told him remembering them referring to me as her. "Knight." Brenex murmured before taking off into the sky. Lucas didn't hear it but I did.

How the hell did he know my last name? I watched him as he soared up after his sister. I want to screech at him to get back down here and tell me how he knew my name. But Lucas grabbed my arm.

"You got an audience back in Earth." Lucas said. I rolled my eyes. "Who?" I asked. "Well your brothers of course. Derik and I over there since Enyr texted me while we were on a job. Then Kadan, Alana, and Dalton." Lucas said with a shrug. I wasn't shocked that Dalton was there.

Kadan probably told him. "Can we stay here a little bit longer?" I asked. Lucas looked around then back at Aezlia and Brenex who were doing tricks in the sky. "I guess. Want a tour of the sex demons parts?" Lucas asked with a grin. "Sure. Do I have to tour you around Satan's parts after?" I asked.

Satan had his own part of hell. "Might take you up on that later but come we should get going. By the time I toured you the land we can go in the buildings. If we go in now you'll be hearing lots of moans. Right now is the time where they are feeding. I don't think you want to be in there when doing that. Especially if Brenex said you had a strong energy. I have a hard enough time fending my energy off from them. You are virgin and a vessel." Lucas said as we began to walk.

Virgins were alluring to sex demons. In their mind they were innocent and would taste good. I was not innocent. Satan made sure of that, I mean sexually I was innocent. I shrugged as we continued to walk through the sex demon part of hell. Putting behind my mothers bracelet and Brenex knowing my last name and my energy.

2017. Ha that's how many words and the year. I did that on purpose actually. So a longer than usual chapter. I'm trying to increase chapter lengths for I can finish this book and start the next one. This book has to be finished soon since I've almost been writing it for 5 months. Typically it only takes three months but that mass trip through me off my game. But you will be seeing more of Aezlia and Brenex. Defiantly in the next book which is based around the demon world more than the supernatural world like the rest of the books have been. The last book will be like that too. Until next time my demonic marshmallows.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

74.1K 2K 31
The past might find it's way back to you. But if your Immortal... Well, that's a whole different story... Alice Harper was in her old town, starting...
21.6K 1K 36
Isabella knows how hard life can get. Especially when a coven threatened her secret and boyfriend. Now her secret is out amongst the supernatural wor...
7K 201 20
She's a hybrid. The Daughter of an alpha blooded she wolf, and a warlock with blood and magic of the first witch family. Powerful, independent, Creat...
37.1K 1.7K 40
Only a few weeks ago did Isabella defeat an ancient hellhound. Well sorta. But no one has seen him giving Isabella some relief to plan for college. A...