Whilst the boyfriends away

By kaylsxo

Here, there and everywhere with work my boyfriend Charlie is rather quick to make me his last priority, and a... More

Whilst the boyfriends away
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80
81.
83.
Epilogue
Sequel?

82.

53.8K 1.3K 67
By kaylsxo

It has turned out to be a productive day after all. Aston has booked a viewing for each house in Essex and Siobhan and I have cleaned the house top to bottom. It feels good to do some housework, strangely.

Now sitting down with some lunch and a cup of tea we discussed what we're going to need when we move out and our plans for the nursery. As Siobhan mentioned furniture and storage for all the baby's things I remembered yesterdays purchases.

"I forgot to show you yesterday, but we've been shopping," I smiled carrying a mothercare bag downstairs in my arms.

"Oh, you've started?!" she jumped in excitement.

"Only a few basic items Mum," Aston chuckled rolling his eyes.

"Let's see."

I took them out of the bag and held up the blanket.

"Aston chose this one," I said.

"That's lovely, unisex too."

"Yeah we've decided to get everything neutral for now."

"Have you decided if you're going to find out the sex?" she asked.

"No, we haven't discussed that yet. It's still early days," Aston smiled.

"Of course, there's plenty of time."

"I got these as well," I said passing Siobhan the sleep suits and bibs. They're so adorable.

"Oh how sweet," she grinned.

"We don't want to go mad on buying clothes just yet, but the odd vest now and again won't hurt will it?"

"No, its excitement! now I know you've started I can buy the little one some treats."

"Easy Mum," Aston laughed.

"I'm allowed to be excited too you know. I won't go overboard, don't worry."

"It's no problem," I giggled.

I took them back upstairs out of the way and helped Siobhan wash up the pots and plates from lunch whilst Aston sat himself down in front of the xbox. I don't think Conor will appreciate Aston continuing the levels on his game though.

"I'm just going to go and see Maria for an hour or so," Siobhan said slipping on her coat. "Do you want anything?"

"No thank you," I replied.

"Any plans to pop into mothercare on the way back?" Aston teased.

"No, I'm not actually," she smirked. "Next has much better choice."

I laughed opening up the laptop on the couch. I might do some online shopping myself, or at least have a look.

"See you later," Siobhan said shutting the door behind herself.

I went online and browsed through different websites at some bedroom furniture for the nursery, as we're hoping to move in before the baby is born we're going to have to stick to neutral colours. I found some pine furniture that would go lovely with cream and beige bedding.

"Aston, what do you think about pine furniture in the nursery?" I asked.

"Yeah, whatever you want babe," he mumbled.

I never get any sense out of him when he's on that xbox.

"Okay, I'll have these white ones then with nine carrot gold handles."

"Yeah cool."

"Aston!" I moaned throwing a cushion at him.

"Hey! what was that for?" he frowned.

"You aren't even listening to me.

"I told you to buy what you want, we've already decided that the interior design is down to you."

"I'm not buying them I'd just like your opinion," I sighed.

"I'll have a look later babes."

Saving the page I signed onto my hotmail and checked my emails, my junk folder is jammed and there's promotion after promotion in my inbox. I deleted most but replied to the odd one concerning work, I really must sort things out in the office if I'm intending to hand in my notice.

Sitting on the arm of the couch my phone vibrated. It's Chloe. I put the laptop down and answered it.

"Hiya," I spoke.

"Hey babe, how are you?" she asked.

"I'm good thanks."

"How about the bump?"

"There is no bump yet," I giggled. "But yeah everything is okay with us both."

"Good, It won't be long until you are showing."

"I know, I'm nearly twelve weeks."

"Are you eating well?" she asked.

"Yeah, Aston's making sure of that."

"You're eating for two now remember."

"Yes Nurse," I teased.

"Sorry, I don't see you as much as I'd like so I have to ask questions like this."

"It's okay, I know you mean well," I smiled.

"I was ringing to ask if you knew about Charlie actually?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I bumped into Kelly earlier and she told me that he's gone back to Dubai."

"Dubai?"

"Yeah, to work again. She had the cheek to blame me and you, I never even knew she cared so much."

"No I always thought she was jealous and it certainly wouldn't surprise me if something was going on between them."

"Ooh."

"I can't believe he's gone back," I mumbled. "Are you sure? you don't think she was playing a trick."

"Oh no, she was serious."

"I don't understand though, only a few days ago Charlie was round here demanding to be part of this baby's life."

"He's been to see you?" she gasped.

"He came to Aston's parents, yeah."

"I didn't think he'd have the balls."

"Hmm, he was his usual cocky self."

"I suppose he's changed his mind then."

"I guess so," I whispered.

"Don't sound so downhearted, you should be pleased."

"I am, I'm relieved. It's just strange, I'll see if Aston knew anything."

"Yeah, Kelly didn't mention him though."

"Oh, well thanks for letting me know," I smiled.

"No, I had to tell you. I was going to pop round but I didn't know your plans."

"We're at home again today but we've got some more house viewings soon. I know I keep saying it but I'll come and see you soon, maybe you could come with us to Essex?" I asked.

"That will be nice, if you do the planning I'll be there."

"Okay, see you soon hun."

"Bye babes, take care," she said.

I put the phone down and looked straight to Aston already sat waiting after pausing his game.

"Charlie's gone back to Dubai," I mumbled.

"What? Are you sure?" he stuttered.

"Yeah, Chloe seems certain."

"Well that's good then isn't it?" he grinned jumping up to sit beside me on the couch.

"Yeah it's great."

"You don't seem very happy about it."

"I am, I'm so happy. I'm just so confused."

"He probably realised how incapable he is," he shrugged.

"It's only been a few days since he was here, you heard what he said about bringing up this baby. It doesn't make sense Aston."

"But we both knew it was just words."

"I know, but why so soon?"

"I don't know babe but whatever changed his mind has done us a favour."

"Yeah it has."

"Come on, we should be happy about this," he smiled.

I smiled leaning in to kiss him.

"It's just us now, we can do things how we planned. I'll bring up this baby with you no matter what the outcome," he said.

"I don't deserve you," I whispered.

"Yes you do, you deserve the world after what you've been through these last few weeks."

"I love you Aston."

"I love you too baby," he replied kissing me again.

Laying back on the couch I wrapped one leg over his and held his lips close to mine. I parted my mouth and let his tongue gently caress, his touch sending shivers through my whole body, head to toe. Smiling I broke the kiss for just a few seconds.

"It's about time I got a real smile out of you," he chuckled.

"Hmm, things are finally looking up for us aren't they?"

"Finally," he nodded.

As we continued Aston's phone began to ring.

"Leave it," I moaned.

"Let me see who it is."

I groaned nibbling down from the bottom of his earlobe and around his neck, distracting him as he scrambled around in his pocket.

"It's my boss."

"Call him back later."

"It will be important."

"I thought you sorted it all yesterday, besides I'm more important right now," I grinned.

"You are terrible," he smirked.

"I'm just taking advantage of our time alone."

Swiftly pulling me beneath him he hovered over me on all fours with the look in his eyes that has me weak at the knees.

"Not here, let's go upstairs," I panted.

"Why?"

"I have images of your Mum coming back early."

~♥️~

Vote for more :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 970 40
Aurora has always had one goal; to study and get as far away as possible from her house. Life was never easy for her but it seemed to get worse when...
17.9K 1.6K 61
When i met him, he was breaking the windows of his house like a crazy person. When he first noticed me, i was throwing tomatoes on him while screamin...
201 13 20
I don't know. I have the best life. I have a boyfriend and a big house and loving parents and amazing friends. I just don't know I feel trapped and I...
123K 4.7K 34
My luck with a guy has been sucks for a while. My friend told me that maybe I need to try a new way. I always take everything seriously in relationsh...