You and Me || JM ✔️

By AlmightyBomb

"She leaned on the wall for support. Her knees weakened but managed to hold her up. Tears trickling down her... More

Chapter 1: Let me go!
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: Maid costume
Chapter 4: It's the begining
Chapter 5: Rules
Chapter 6: Reasons
Chapter 7: Nearly Escaped
Chapter 8: Assistant
Chapter 9: Never!
Chapter 10: Trapped once again
Chapter 11: It all starts now
Chapter 12: I beg you
Chapter 14: Save me
Chapter 15: Finally at peace
Chapter 16: The hunt is on
Chapter 17: Hawaii
Chapter 18: Business can be nasty
Chapter 19: Shopping and starvation
Chapter 20: Reveal the truth (part 1)
Chapter 21: Reveal the truth (part 2)
Chapter 22: War with business (part 1)
Chapter 23: War with bussiness (part 2)
Chapter 24: War with bussiness (part 3)
Chapter 25: Trust
Chapter 26: All I want is you
Chapter 27: I'm back with a surprise
Chapter 28: my heart
Chapter 29: Handover
Chapter 30: lets go back home
Chapter 31: satisfaction or guilt
Chapter 32: alliance
Chapter 33: i may pronounce you husband and wife
Chapter 34: i married this man
Chapter 35: unexpected visitor
Chapter 36: the real truth
Chapter 37: honeymoon?
Chapter 38: 2 faced?
Chapter 39: it can't be
Chapter 40: not ready for this
Chapter 41: mistakes
Chapter 42: please come back
Chapter 43: another member
Chapter 44: love and hatred
Chapter 45: another chance
Chapter 46: I love you
Epilogue
New book
New JJK FF

Chapter 13: He's crazy!

9.7K 397 104
By AlmightyBomb

Recap
Grabbing onto my phone, I rang that one person.

After a few calls he picked up.

"Suga hyung, can you and Namjoon hyung meet me at the club now, let's have a drink".

End of recap

Narrators POV

In a while he left. Jennie on the other hand slightly straighten up. She sat on the bed and looked at herself. Covered in saliva, scratches and even hickeys.
The thoughts made her feel disgusted while those tears welled up in her eyes.

Knowing it was no use to cry anymore, she slowly got up and made her way to the bathroom. The way she walked felt like she didn't have energy left. Even though she did, it was affected by harassment. She couldn't think straight or even walk right. Yet safety made her way to the bathtub. Getting in the warm water, her mind raced through her thoughts.

One thing swirling in her head....why did he sexually harass her?

Jennie's POV

Why? Why me? What have ever done? Why is he treating me like this? Every time I look at him, he responds with hatred in his words and eyes.

Ever since he kidnapped me, he treats me like trash. I don't even know why he kidnapped me in the first place....what does he really want? One things for sure he doesn't want money, obviously he has that, than what else? He even knows dad. His..business partner? Since when?

Kidnapping....business partner.

They're both connected. Whatever happening now is all connected.
The only question is...how?

What does he really want?

"What the fuck!" Finally snapping out of my thoughts, reality hit me.

Standing up in the tub, I realised he's not home.

"This is the only chance and I won't give up".

I knew it has already been quite the time, he's probably coming back
Quickly draping a towel I ran to the closet and picked the first things my eyes caught.

Getting out of there and in my room, I realised what I had in my hands.

A black thong, a burgundy bra which was kinda small I guess and a see through rose gold dress that was really really short and ended just below my butt.

"What the hell?"

Oh who cares I'll cover my self with a jacket or something.
I quickly slipped them on. even though it kinda felt weird with a thong and a bra which could expose everything any minute, I still didn't care. I really didn't have time now. It's almost been an hour since he left, surprisingly my mind was diverted to even realise it till now.

Slipping on the dress, I sprinted to the closet and found a grey oversized sweater. Perfect, at least this will save my dignity. After I was done, I ran down the hallway, stairs and to the door. As I opened it...

"What do you think you're doing?"

I flinched at that sudden encounter.

Shifting my head I found an unfamiliar face. He just stared at my face.

"So, its you that drives him crazy. He was right...you really are gorgeous".

"What? W-who are you?"

He got off the couch and stood straight, hands in his pockets.

"You can call me Jin".

I slightly, backed up and was about to run when he said something stopping me completely.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you".

"Don't tell me what to do!" I growled at him in frustration.

"I won't, but he will."

What the hell is wrong with this person?

"I won't stop you, Jennie but I'll tell you something. If you wanna escape...go ahead, I won't stop you. He will eventually find you no matter how hard you try. He'll look for you around the entire world if he has to and he will. But know one thing, he's obsessed, you're that nightmare that drives him crazy. To stop it, he needs you beside him all the time, in his life, in his mansion, even in his bed. He needs you".

"He's a monster". That's the only thing I said before rushing out the door. As soon as I did, my breath stopped.

Jimin was standing 5 feet in front of me. A vodka bottle in his left hand and those eyes drilling holes in me. He looked quite mad.

He took a step forward with me taking each back. Now I was back inside the mansion and him in the doorway.

"Thank you Hyung. I'll take it from here".

That guy Jin, made a last eye contact with me and left. Closing the door behind him.

The atmosphere turned terribly silent. We both stood where we were. He looked really mad right now.

"It has only been an hour and bitch you're already trying to escape?"
He scoffed.

"Why would I want to live with a monster like you anyways!".

He just stared at me before taking steps forward.

"Don't come any closer!"

He threw the bottle away and kept waking, although this time he took off his belt.

Shit is he gonna hit me with that.

Narrators POV

She tried to run, but before she could, he grabbed her wrist. Tying it with his belt behind her back.

Without warning, he threw her over his shoulder and walked the other direction.

"Looks like you prefer the hard way right?".

"Let go! You bastard let go!!"

He ignored, just kept walking and down another case of stairs.

Jennie's eyes widened as she knew exactly where he was taking her.

"No, please not the basement".

"Shut up".

After reaching to the basement door, he unlocked it and walked inside.

"Let go! Let go-ahhh".

He dropped her on the ground.

"Let's see if you can escape now kitten". He smirked.

He chained her up. Now it felt like she was some kind of prostitute. He had chained her wrists up with a chain dangling through the ceiling, and her ankles with the his belt.

She was standing straight against the wall, locked up.

"Let's see if you can stand like this for 48 hours".

"You're a monster, a psycho-!".

Before she could say more, he slammed his lips on hers. Kissing her roughly, with his hand groping her ass, fondling with it. As much as she wanted to push him away, she couldn't. All she could do was stand there and let him do whatever he pleased. He kissed her so roughly to the point where her lower lip started bleeding.

After he was done, he wiped off the saliva with the back of his hand and started backing off.

"Good luck kitten," he winked before exiting the place.

"You psycho!"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 10.1K 34
#1sadlovestory "Jungkook ah, I am sorry!" she said as silver tears rolled down her cheeks. "No Shi, you have to come back! You cannot leave like thi...
10.9K 291 43
He pulled me by my arm, dragging me to one of the empty classrooms as he pinned me to the wall, staring deep into my eyes. JK: What the heck are you...
118K 4.6K 24
[COMPLETED] He was in a gang with an awful home life. No one knew. She was "the whore" of the school because of her mother. Everyone knew. Through...
54.2K 3.1K 20
"I couldn't bring myself here. I couldn't bear the fact that you were no longer there with me." [Completed]