You and Me || JM ✔️

By AlmightyBomb

"She leaned on the wall for support. Her knees weakened but managed to hold her up. Tears trickling down her... More

Chapter 1: Let me go!
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: Maid costume
Chapter 4: It's the begining
Chapter 5: Rules
Chapter 6: Reasons
Chapter 7: Nearly Escaped
Chapter 8: Assistant
Chapter 9: Never!
Chapter 10: Trapped once again
Chapter 11: It all starts now
Chapter 13: He's crazy!
Chapter 14: Save me
Chapter 15: Finally at peace
Chapter 16: The hunt is on
Chapter 17: Hawaii
Chapter 18: Business can be nasty
Chapter 19: Shopping and starvation
Chapter 20: Reveal the truth (part 1)
Chapter 21: Reveal the truth (part 2)
Chapter 22: War with business (part 1)
Chapter 23: War with bussiness (part 2)
Chapter 24: War with bussiness (part 3)
Chapter 25: Trust
Chapter 26: All I want is you
Chapter 27: I'm back with a surprise
Chapter 28: my heart
Chapter 29: Handover
Chapter 30: lets go back home
Chapter 31: satisfaction or guilt
Chapter 32: alliance
Chapter 33: i may pronounce you husband and wife
Chapter 34: i married this man
Chapter 35: unexpected visitor
Chapter 36: the real truth
Chapter 37: honeymoon?
Chapter 38: 2 faced?
Chapter 39: it can't be
Chapter 40: not ready for this
Chapter 41: mistakes
Chapter 42: please come back
Chapter 43: another member
Chapter 44: love and hatred
Chapter 45: another chance
Chapter 46: I love you
Epilogue
New book
New JJK FF

Chapter 12: I beg you

10.8K 389 99
By AlmightyBomb

Recap
Leaning closer to her face until their breaths met, he spoke.

"Today I'll show you the beast you're living with. I'll give you the most painful punishment you'll ever get. I'll make sure you'll scream my name. I'll fuck you right in your hole yet you wouldn't be able to do anything. I'll rape you in front of your own eyes yet you'll only cry. And....", he smirked.

"I'll make sure that I'm the first person to take....your virginity. It all starts now".

"NO! NO! STOP!!!".

End of recap

Narrators POV

SMUT tease alert!!!
Please skip as it may trigger some people. Just indicating that it will have sexual harassment.

He slammed her down on the bed while hovering over. No need to pin her wrists cause they were already tied at the back.

"Jimin let go!!" She screamed.

He untied his tie and slid off his shirt.

"Jimin!!"

"Master!! You bitch It's supposed to be master".

"Master my ass!! You're a bastard!!"

"Ahhh".

He harshly grabbed a fistful of her hair once done tossing his shirt on the floor, revealing those delicious abs.

"PARK JIMIN!! Fuck y-mm".

He slammed his lips on hers. Violently kissing her, exploring every inch. Even though the hatred was real, desperation and need was visible. He was desperate for her touch, her lips, her body and forcing was the only way to satisfy him.

"D-don't," she struggled speaking in middle of the kiss until he forcefully kissed her again. Without breaking it.

Once he was done, he went down kissing her neck, leaving huge, purple hickeys while she slightly moaned.
The first moan that got out caused her to rapidly bite her lips trying not to make it again though on his face was a cunning, devilish smile playing around.

"S-stop....master".

"Master? Hmm, Too late for that kitten", a smirk crossed his lips when he gaged her mouth with a white cloth next to him.
She tried screaming but they all erupted in her throat. She tossed and turned, struggling out of his grip that is when he slammed her straight face to face with him.

"Are you ready for punishments kitten?" He smirked.

As he was about to lean in closer, he stopped.

"Hmm, I should probably take off that gag shouldn't I? How else am I suppose to hear you scream my name?", a devilish chuckle was given out while he gave excess to her blabbering mouth.

"You idiot let me go!!!"

"Fuck you Park Jimin, you man whore!!", she yelled at his face than regretted of saying it anyway.

"Man whore huh? Do you even know what that means?" He scoffed.

"Calling me a whore, so what are you? Making out with another guy than your real husband".

"I'm not making out with you! You dumb shit, you're forcing me!!".

"Oh really? With that blabbering mouth of yours, I want you naked and wet faster than before now", His cunning expressions made her scream and yell. Those words left her speechless with widened eyes as she tried to resist.

He went down and ripped off her panty, revealing her privates while harshly unhooked her bra and tossed both on the ground.

"PARK JIMIN!!!", she screeched.

He didn't pay attention, instead kissed down her naked body, slightly leaving marks and scratches along with it. All she was now was a crying mess. Obviously who would accept a man they don't even love to be kissing down her vagina while her heart is with someone else.

She cried and screamed even though her voice cracked.

"Jimin!!"

He didn't care, just kept playing around with her body as if some kind of toy.

"Jimin...please", her voice softened as she tried convincing him yet no use.

"Master...please," she begged. Tears rushing her cheeks non stop.

He didn't seem to care, just trapped her between his body and pleasured himself anyway he wanted. Obviously to him she was only a sex doll so didn't really matter.

"P-please I-i beg you", she cried.
Failed again. He didn't seem to listen neither care.

End of smut

---------------------

It's been past 10 minutes now, and her naked body was covered with his saliva, hickeys even scratch marks.

She whimpered when he leaned for another kiss. She didn't beg nor say anything, just whimpered. Her glassy, teary eyes filled with fear and hatred.
Her eyes shifted and locked with his, looking at him

"Fuck!" He aggressively punched the bedsheet. Getting up, he flipped her over, untying her wrists before covering her with a duvet.

He Jumped off the bed and observed her. Her naked body lying still on the bed while those tears flowed down her cheeks. She couldn't care less, anyway he had seen her naked. the way she cried was awful. Her sobs filled the entire room making Jimin guilty for his actions.

Without wasting time, he rushed out the bedroom while she cried her heart out. Thinking how he just sexually harassed her.

Jimin's POV

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why didn't I just fuck her when I got the chance to?
That feeling is back. The one I haven't felt in a long time.
What is that feeling? Whenever I see her cry, my heart hurts. Why is that? I always used to get that feeling in high school, why is that? It's as if my heart will pop out of my chest any minute.

This freaken thing needs to stop. I can't carry on with my plan if it goes on any further. It's a distraction. It will stop me from hurting her. Consider her lucky this time, but karma won't let it slide. More like I won't let it slide just like that. I still remember what happened to my mum and there's no way in hell I'm letting Kim's daughter out of my hands. I've worked so hard through these years, planning, becoming a big person, creating my status, even partnered up with Kim just to destroy him kindly. With him can't figure out that it's me all along until the time comes. (Kill em with kindness)

She'll suffer for sure. What did my mum ever do to Kim? Nothing! She did Nothing. Same goes here...Jennie hasn't done anything, but her family has. They ruined an innocent's life. So for me ruining the same person back shouldn't be problem. Just watch Kim...it's pay back time now.

Currently I'm out of mood now but who's gonna save her next time?. Let's hope not my distractions.

Grabbing onto my phone, I rang that one person.

After a few calls he picked up.

"Suga hyung, can you and Namjoon hyung meet me at the club now, let's have a drink".

To be continued...

Authors note
Yay I finally updated. Sorry y'all, I had loads of assessments that I had to finish up with, hope y'all can understand. Now that I'm back I'll try to update as fast as I can.
Keep reading💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.6K 24
[COMPLETED] He was in a gang with an awful home life. No one knew. She was "the whore" of the school because of her mother. Everyone knew. Through...
369 0 27
"Why did you lie?" I cry as I see him standing on the stage screaming girls calling his name. Y/n found her childhood best friend but not where he s...
6.1K 391 25
jk: you can't go anywhere. y/n : why are you doing this jungkook l am also human please . jk: no never . y/n just cried she can't do anything...
2.5K 94 30
He pulled me by my arm, dragging me to one of the empty classrooms as he pinned me to the wall, staring deep into my eyes. JK: What the heck are you...