His Name Is Lee Taeyong [NCT...

By ChanceLoxe

Every human has to chose between right and wrong; good and evil. Every human has a monster inside. In my case... More

Foreword
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 (Part 2)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Final Chapter
Afterword

Chapter 13

2.2K 119 6
By ChanceLoxe

170423

***

I woke up with the vibration of my phone from the side table. Without opening my eyes, I reached for it and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Arin, dear?"

I opened my eyes and saw my mother's caller ID.

"Mom!" I exclaimed while pulling myself up to sit

I heard her giggle, "I finally found time to call you." Yeah, right. She's a very busy person.

"I feel honored." Then we laughed.

"How is it going there?"

I went silent before I answer, "I'm fine here."

"Your company's not a pain in the neck?"

"No. I enjoy working." I said while smiling. "It's not that hard either. I feel guilty sometimes because I earn more than what I do."

"It's really like that in there. By the way, how are you doing with your housemate? Who's that again? Taeyang?"

I laughed, "It's Taeyong, Mom."

"Oh. Hahaha! So how is he doing? Are you giving him a hard time? I hope no. Haha!"

I smiled bitterly. Should I say that he's very kind? Or should I say that he's like a criminal? Actually he's a criminal, not just 'like a criminal'. I sighed.

"He's doing good, Mom. You don't have to worry about us living together. I'm not being a disturbance here."

"Then that's good to hear. Uhm, one final question before I hang up."

"Hmm?"

"Is he... handsome?"

I giggled with her, "Very handsome." I am always honest with her. She knows when I have a crush or when I hate someone. Well, not very much these days, especially about Bad-yong.

"Catch him if you want before other girls could catch him." Then he laughed loudly.

"Mom!" I said while laughing. Oh, I miss her!

"Dear, I have to go now. Good bye! Take care! I love you."

"Take care too! I love you!"

She hung up and I smiled sweetly. What a good way to start this morning.

Knocks from my door broke my moment. I guess it's Taeyong.

"Yes?"

"Can I come in?"

I fixed my hair before answering, "Yup! Come in!"

He sneaked cutely with a bright smile. "Good morning."

I stood, "Good morning!"

"Looks like you had a good sleep."

I smiled, "I have a good morning. My mother called me."

"Oh." Then he nodded his head while walking towards me.

"And Mr. Lee Taeyong greeted me a good morning in my room."

His eyes widened for a second and then he smiled. And... am I seeing him blushing? Oh ho ho! He's so cute!

I pinched both of his cheeks, "Are you blushing?" I asked, trying to tease him.

He held my hands wile laughing and removed it, "No." He denied.

I gave him a suspocious look. "Is Taeyong who is a good person now lying to me?" I asked, still teasing him.

"Stop that!" He ruffled my hair, "You're making me blush even more."

I gasped, "Mr. Taeyong is blushing?" I continued teasing him.

"You're making me shy!" He complained while avoiding my gaze.

I giggled, "What's the menu for this morning?" I asked then fixed my bed.

"I cooked frittata and some bacons."

I nodded, "Would you like some pancakes?" I asked. I suddenly craved for it after talking with my Mom. She cooks pancakes well.

"Sure! If it's okay with you."

I faced him, "Of course, it's okay. Now, go down and prepare the ingredients. I'll just wash my face." I pushed him out of my room and proceeded to the comfort room to wash up.

Afterwards, I went to the kitchen and saw Taeyong there putting the pack of flour on the table.

"Is Bad-yong already awake?" I asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged. I just nodded.

I ate some frittata before doing the pancakes.

"How's it?" Taeyong asked.

"You're a great cook. Wanna open a restaurant?"

He laughed, "I'll think about it."

I just nodded, "Now let's start."

I mixed the ingredients according to my mother's recipe. I tasted the raw thing and it's already tasty.

"Try it." I said while pointing my mouth to the raw pancake.

"Huh? Would that be okay? Wouldn't I die?"

I glared at him, "Yah! I must be fainting now!"

When he's about to dip his finger to the mixture, I stopped him. "Let me put some poison first." I joked.

He just laughed and moved me to peacefully have a taste of the mixture.

"How's it?" I asked.

"I still can't find the taste. Let me try more."

He dipped his finger again, but this time, he didn't taste it. He wiped the mixture on his finger on my face instead.

"Ugh! Yah!" I compalined.

He just laughed at me. God, he's laugh is so addicting!

I dipped my finger to the mixture and wiped it to his face too. He did it again and I made my revenge again.

"Yah! We're running out of mixture." I said and we laughed.

Our moment stopped when we heard footsteps. We looked at the guy who jusy enetered the kitchen. It's Bad-yong who's silently walking towards the refrigerator. He drank some milk from the box and sat in front of the dining table.

"I think I should cook this now." I whispered while preparing my utensils.

"Yeah. The pan's burning hot too." I just giggled.

We became silent there. Great. Bad-yong's bringing off an awkward atmosphere.

After cooking the pancakes, I transfered them to a plate and served it on the table. I also brouht out the chocolate syrup.

I silently sat beside Taeyong and scooped some rive and frittata.

I feel like being careful with my actions. I'm also trying to avoid two things. Making any sound and... Bad-yong's eyes. This sucks.

I silently ate there without looking to anyone. Taeyong suddenly put some bacons on my plate so I looked at him. He just smiled and I mouthed "tuank you".

I was so curious of how Bad-yong is doing so I stole a single gaze. Okay. He's just silently eating.

After eating, I ate some pancakes. I also served Taeyong with it and he ate it deliciously.

When Bad-yong was also finish, he immediately stood to go.

"Ah, wait." I said that made him look at me. I avoided his eyes because I feel awkward with him. "Would you like some pancakes?" I asked while looking at the pancakes.

Without a word, he just went out of the kitchen. Then I realized that I was holding my breath! I feel suffocated a while ago. Goodness!

"He's aura got darker." I whispered.

He just giggled, "Well, it's his life."

I looked at him with a question in my face, "Have you given up on him?"

He paused for a while and smiled bitterly, "I can't do anything anymore."

I felt sad. Even him given up already. I sighed in despair.

"Then how about your plan for tonight?" Yes, the eclipse will happen tonight.

"I changed my plan." He smiled. I just raised my righy eyebrow while waiting for him to say his plans. "Let's watch the eclipse together."

My eyes widened, "Huh?" Wait. I can't think of anything.

"Do you remember the lake we went to before?" I nodded, "The cliff there will be a good spot to watch the eclipse." He held my hand, "Let's just watch it happily, without worrying anything."

**

"Wah! The night view here is really beautiful!" I said while hugging myself. The cold wind is blowing here.

"As always." Taeyong agreed.

"You really love this place, don't you?"

He stood beside me and nodded, "Yup. You know what I love the most in this place?"

I looked at him, "Hmm?"

"It is bringing here the people I want to be with."

...

Loading...

My mind suddenly went blank and I think my blood just went up to my cheeks.

"I always bring my family here."

O... kay...

"Ah... haha." I laughed awkwardly. I think I assumed again for some seconds.

It's a shame.

He looked up to the sky, "The stars shines bright from here." Then he looked at the city lights, "Plus, the city lights. They are both fascinating."

"I agree." I said while being mesmerized by the view.

The wind blew again and I feel like freezing.

"Don't you have any jacket?" Taeyong asked.

I shook my head, "I do. It's in the car."

"I'll get it."

He went to the car from behind to get the coat I brought. Then, he wore it to me.

The moment Bad-yong wore this coat to me flashed in my mind. Yes, I brought the coat he bought.

"Are you okay now?"

I nodded.

After a few moments, the moon started to be covered by the Earth from the sun.

"Will you be okay?" I asked Taeyong.

He nodded, "Ya." He sighed, "I told you to not worry."

I smiled, "Sorry."

"Wanna sit?"

I looked around, "Where?"

"On the car."

I looked at the car, "But it's too expensive to be sat."

He laughed, "It won't complain." I just laughed with him.

We sat on the car's roof. We removed our shoes to avoid making scratches to the car.

"It's almost covered." Taeyong whispered while looking up.

I suddenly felt scared. What if something happens to him now?

"Taeyong, how about Bad-yong? How about his plan?"

He shrugged, "I don't know how he'll do it. You know, we did more research than he do because he just kept on drinking and clubbing and fighting..."

"And fetching me from work." I added.

He smiled and just nodded, "I just don't know if that's possible."

"How about you. What do you want to happen tonight?"

He went silent. He looked at me before speaking, "Let me be honest."

With that, I thought that something is up with him.

"After he got beaten and after he got angry at us, my thoughts changed."

"How?"

"He made it all clear to me. He's not good for me. He'll just make me worse if we'll get back together. Maybe, our set up is just right."

"You mean..."

"I wish he really can make us be apart... for good."

"Taeyong..."

He held my hand, "I just want to be free. That's what he wants too."

I frowned, "Is that really what you want?" He didn't speak so I continued, "You still share the same blood, same name, same family, same existence. You can't abandon each other like this. Taeyong, from the very first night that you split, it's already not right! Your mother gave birth to only one Lee Taeyong. There is only one Lee Taeyong in this world. What happened to you is a mystery that we will solve. Don't give up on Bad-yong."

I cupped his face, "Don't give up on yourself."

After saying those words, his tears started falling. Oh God, did I say something wrong?

"Arin, you know that it's really hard to always follow what is right, especially when only half of you is willing to do so. Even when we're apart, I still feel that he's a part of me! I can't go on without him. I can't make a decision alone. Look at my plan. Without his cooperation, I can't do it. I know it's crazy to think this way, but I can't help it anymore!"

I wiped his tears and joined him crying. I really hate seeing him in pain.

"I even have worse thoughts..." he paused for a while and sighed, "I feel ashamed of him. I can't accept him as me. After seeing all his deeds, and after the night he got angry, I can't stand with the thought of coming back with him."

He broke his voice. This is how it feels to be mad at yourself. This is how you blame yourself for your bad doings. This is how you feel ashamed of youself.

I can't think of anything anymore so I just hugged him and pat his back.

"Everything will be alright, Taeyong."

He silently sobbed while burying his face on my shoulder. I looked at the sky and saw the moon beibg completely covered. I closed my eyes wished for everything to be alright.

**
Sorry for really updating slowly. I'm in a province right now and I can't have good i ternet connection. I am continuously writing chapters for this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 1.5K 32
What happens when a faithful meeting turns into an unquenching obsession? Anything but ordinary or so we are told. This is a story about a normal gir...
1.8K 100 11
Kim Doyoung had never been faced with a man as unhinged and sinful as Lee Taeyong. They lay on either side of the law, as a Special Agent and a Capta...
76.9K 3.6K 36
─ If only he wasn't so bathed in his selfishness.... ❜ One very 'unfortunate' night, Lee Taeyong and his group of dimwitted friends stumbled across...
13.1K 637 12
"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make your victory feel miserable." Life sucks when you've got a lot of demons in your head to deal with. Add...