Chapter 6

161230

***

I'm here in the kitchen preparing for breakfast. I hope Taeyong is now fine.

If you're asking who is the Taeyong I'm pertaining to, it's definitely the good one. But since they're connected, I hope for the recovery of that evil organism too. Aish.

As I transfer the omelette I made on the serving plate, I heard footsteps from the stairs. I guess it's the white-haired Taeyong.

But I'm wrong. So this living organism is now fine? Look at him, he is now glaring at me.

"Morning," I greeted without the word 'good'. It doesn't feel good now, you know.

He just headed to the water dispenser and drank some water. Then he sat on the chair in front of the dining table and scooped rice and sliced the omelette. He is silently eating now, not even asking me to join him.

He is full of manners.

I rolled my eyes and placed my hand on his forehead to check how is his fever going. He moved his head away from my hand and glared at me, "What now?" He asked with food in his mouth. He's temperature is now normal and looks like he already changed the band aid on his cheeks. Good.

"I'm just checking if you're fine now," I said.

"Well, I'm very fine, you see," then he continued eating. He is eating well. I hope he liked the food. Hihi.

"Thank me," I commanded. Well, I had a hard time taming this monster last night. He should at least show some gratitude. I know he has such a pride that I can't reach but he should learn some good manners. I wonder how hard it is for Taeyong to live with his evil half.

And how much hard it is when they were still one.

He didn't thank me so I just rolled my eyes and said, "You are always welcome," then I headed out of the dining area.

I'm going upstairs to check Taeyong. Why isn't he awake yet?

I knocked on his door and I heard the creaking of his bed. Did I wake him up?

"Taeyong? Are you there?"

"Yes," he said with his bedroom voice. Goodness! He sounds hot from here.

Oh my what am I thinking? Arin, the sun is still rising! Geez.

"I made some breakfast. Let's eat now," I said and I heard footsteps getting louder, a sign that he's coming.

He opened the door and showed half of his body. I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw his messy hair and yah! He is already wearing his sweet smile!

"Good morning," he greeted.

I'm doomed. My heart is doomed.

"O-oh, hehe. G-good morning." Geez! What's happening to me? "Uhm, how are you feeling?"

"I'm now fine," he said.

"Good," good thing I insisted feeding that bad-yong. "Let's eat," I said with a sweet smile. Why is he so charming?

I haven't seen anyone as charming as him. I see all of the people just the same but this one, he's attractive. Plus he is kind and gentle. God, You made such a masterpiece!

"Okay. I'll just wash myself first. You can go first. I won't take long."

I nodded, "Okay."

I turned my back and smiled widely. When I heard his door closed, I looked at it and squeeled silently.