Chapter 24

170713

***

The moment is very overwhelming. His lips meeting mine makes my heart flutter so much. How should I describe the feeling? I can't.

However, I felt that he froze. I moved back to look at him. Wait- is he stupefied by my sudden action? I pursed my lips and gulped.

"T-taeyong, d-did I sur-" I haven't finished my question yet when he grabbed my head by my nape and kissed me.

This time, he's gently brushing his lips into mine, making me feel his genuine love. His touches on my nape and back are gentle too, like he always is. I can't contain the feeling so I smiled while we're kissing. Our lips parted then he leaned his forehead against mine. He placed his gentle hands on my waist while I wrap my arms around his neck.

We stayed there for a while, catching each other's eyes. The cold seems to be nothing by now. The snow continued to shower on us, making every moment more special.

He hugged me tight and we remained hugging. He's brushing my hair while I bury my face to his shoulder. We were swaying side to side, as if we were dancing.

"I think we should go home now. It's getting colder."

I nodded and pulled off the hug. I flashed a bright smile as soon as I saw his handsome face.

"You know what? Your white hair will suit the snow. Put that beanie off your head and I'll take a picture of you." I commanded.

He looked shocked, "No! Don't!"

I was surprised with his sudden action, "Huh?"

"I-I am really feeling cold that I wanna cover my whole head."

"Ah." Yeah right. I can feel that too.

So there we decided to go home. On our way home, we stopped by a small food house and ate dinner. We arrived home by 9 pm and as soon as I stepped in the house, I felt the exhaustion due to the loads of works I did today.

However, it's still the best day. Best night, rather. I smiled with that thought.

I looked around the quiet mansion. Only few lights were open, an indication that noone is here.

"Where's Bad-yong?"

"Somewhere, maybe?" I looked at him. He was also looking around.

"That creature must make sure that nothing's gonna happen to him again or else I'm gonna finish his life myself. He looks like he's chasing after death anyway." I said in a 'I-am-tired-of-Badyong-being-into-trouble' manner.

"He will be fine." Taeyong tapped my shoulders. It somehow calmed me. He said it in a weak voice. He's definitely tired.

"You better go to your room and rest." I said.

"How about you?"

I scratched the back of my head and threw my bag to the sofa, "I'm thinking of making dinner or somethong to eat for Bad-yong. I just felt like doing so." I smiled naughtily, "Since you made my night."

He laughed at me, "He might have eaten somewhere. You don't have to bother for him."

"It won't bother me. I'm doing it on my own will anyway though he don't appreciate other's efforts for him."

"You really do think bad of him, huh?"

I shrugged, "Not completely. I know he can still be changed. I hope he finds the one who can help him change so that he can as well feel the happiness we're feeling. He doesn't know how lovely the feeling is to be happy."