Chapter 19

170605

***

I stayed inside Bad-yong's ward. I couldn't sleep so the day is seeming to be so long. I'm still bothered by Bad-yong's condition. I hope Taeyong comes back with a good news. I know he's doing something somewhere. He's not answering my calls, so I'm a little worried.

Aish. Bad-yong must be grateful that we're worrying a lot and his own self that he abandoned still cares for him.

What if this happened to Taeyong? Will Bad-yong do something too? I wonder.

I focused myself again on the television that I turned on thirty minutes ago. I hate the sound of the machine. It feels like it's dictating Bad-yong's condition hardly.

Screw that Sunghoon guy. Karma is a btch. He must prepare.

While watching, Bad-yong's phone suddenly vibrated. I checked it out and a notification that someone texted showed. I opened it and I found a message from... his girl. Ugh.

Anonymous number: Ttiyongie~ where are you? I'm bored.

I rolled my eyes and typed a reply.

Who are you?

She must be feeling so betrayed now. Her guy forgot her. I smirked while imagining her expression, though I don't know her face.

Just a few moments and she replied.

What are you saying? You didn't save my number, did you? Gosh. This is Minji.

I raised my right eyebrow while typing a reply.

I'm sorry but when did we last met?

I laughed hardly. I'm enjoying teasing this filthy girl. I just wish Bad-yong won't rise and shout on me.

She replied faster.

Duh! We just enjoyed three nights ago and I miss you so much!

Is she that girl from the club? Oh damn! What exactly did they do? I felt like trembling in disgust. Dang, Lee Bad-yong! You filthy jerk!

Out of curiosity I asked what they did that day.

Ugh. I can't remember. What did we enjoyed?

My legs kept on shaking in nervousness. On second thought, I don't wanna know the answer. I'm praying, hoping thay they didn't do something... nasty. Oh God. I don't know why but I hate that idea. Yep, I was raised in New York for a decade and I'm aware of how liberated they are but doing that never crossed my mind. I even cringe when my girl friends tell me how they did "it" with their boyfriends. Err.

I know I am different. I am happy I am.

She replied, Ah, right! You were drunk that time! It was hard getting you back then. You're not even kissing back.

I took a deep breath of relief. So this girl just took advantage of Taeyong! What on earth is she? After a few moments, she messaged again.

I'm glad you replied. FINALLY!

My brows furrowed. I scrolled up to the top to see that Bad-yong isn't replying to her text messages. Looks like I had mistaken him for flirting with this girl.

I typed my reply, How did you get my number?

Her: Duh before your girlfriend came, I copied your number just in case you're done with her and you want someone new. Hihi.

I frowned. THIS GIRL IS SOMETHING I WANT TO SQUEEZE!

But why are they always mistaking me as Bad-yong's girlfriend?