Chapter 14

170425

***

I dropped my body on my swivel chair in my office after arriving at work.

"Okay. Let's get started again." I whispered.

"Ma'am?" I looked at my door and there I saw one of the female employees working under me.

"Yes?"

"The employees' reports are already on your table. Our Human Resource Manager already said that we will be adding more sales ladies before the first snow."

I nodded and smiled at her, "Okay then. Thank you."

Well, this is just a taste of my job here. Nothing is much special with my job aside from earning more than what I do. I work more often inside this stuffy office and will go out to the mall's stores at least twice a week to monitor the employees.

But it's better to have an easy job than to have a harder one. Worrying about Taeyong is already a hard thing to do.

By the way, recently, Taeyong has been the one to fetch me here. He can now freely go out of his house. He's not thinking of Bad-yong anymore.

Which I find quite strange. He usually cares about Bad-yong and he's scared that people might notice him wearing white and black hair before. What has gone into him now?

Anyway, it's his choice. He's just choosing his heart's content.

After work, I dialled Taeyong's number. It rang and rang but he didn't answer. Hmm?

I tried to dial his number again but before I could, someone called me.

And it was Bad-yong.

So what does he needs after snobbing me for days?

I answered the call out of kindness, "Hello?"

"Is this Arin?"

I froze when I heard a voice of a woman instead of Bad-yong.

"W-who is this? Why are you using Taeyong's number?"

"You don't care. Just pick Taeyong here before anything bad happens to him."

"Huh?"

"Night Saver, at San Martin street."

"Who are you-hey! Wait! Ugh! The heck! Why did you hang up, btch!"

Yeah! She sounded like one! She actually have a seductive tone and I hate it. Knowing that Bad-yong is in her hands? And Night Saver? Where is that? At hell?

Ugh. I suddenly felt mad.

I held my bag tight and stood from sitting. I searched for that Night Saver wherever place it is in the internet. It's... twenty minutes away from here.

I called a taxi and asked the driver to bring me to Night Saver.

"Come again, Ma'am?" He asked with a judging look.

"Night Saver." I rolled my eyes, "I'm not gonna do whatever people do there! I don't even know that place. I'll just fetch some kind of a bastard there. Got it now?"

The driver laughed at me and just drove.

After twenty minutes, I reached the destination. I was shocked to know that it was a some sort of a club.

I walked near the entrance and there I saw a lady who is a... uhm... what is she? She's wearing a hella short denim shorts, and a tube... what is this? What is this place?