Chapter 1

You can imagine yourself as the lead female character. Or you can just imagine any face. Haha.

161026
***

It was a sunny day. The bright sunlight passes through the large window of Taeyong's room. He is lying down on his bed, his hands underneath his head and his feet bumping each other in a rhythm. He is staring at the huge window on his right that displays the blue sky and silver clouds from outside.

His room is neat. On the wall in front of his bed hangs a two-feet by one-feet picture of his college graduation picture. The walls are painted dirty white. The large, thick curtains that covers the sides of the window, which is approximately seven feet tall and six feet wide, is colored black with embroided leaf patterns in gold-colored threads.

On the left side of his bed is his wooden, round side table. It has a small drawer beneath it. Beside it is his cabinet where he keeps his clothes. Next to it is his shoe rack. All made in wood.

On the other side of the room is the mirror as tall as him. Beside it is a divider where picture frames, trophies, and others are displayed. Beside it is the air conditioner which is off that time. Then next is the window.

His bed sheet, pillow cases and blanket are colored black with patterns of swirling lines in white.

His room looks plain and simple but when you see the details, it's a bit sophisticated and is seemingly Gothic-like.

He sighed and combed his white hair with his fingers. He closed his eyes when he heard familiar, loud footsteps from outside of his room.

His door suddenly swung open and Taeyong, with the black hair, barged in. He is holding a ringing telephone. He is wearing his frown, as always, and the bored look in his eyes.

"It's mom," he said bluntly.

"Why don't you answer it?" Taeyong with the white hair asked without opening his eyes.

The other smirked, "Then, shall she know me now?"

Taeyong with the white hair squeezed his eyes and stood unwillingly. He walked towards the other Taeyong and grabbed the phone from him. He answered the call while glaring at the other Taeyong who is victoriously smirking at him.

"Mom?"

"Taeyooooong, how are you doing?"

Just by hearing his mom's voice, he calmed down. His eyes looked bright. "I'm very fine here. But it's still boring to be ALONE in this big house," he emphasized the word 'alone' while looking at the other Taeyong. He just crossed his arms while watching Taeyong talking to his mom.

"Really? Don't worry. From now on, someone's going to be with you there."

"What?" His forehead knotted. The other Taeyong's smirk faded seeing white-haired Taeyong's expression.

"I think you will like her. Just..." she giggled before continuing, "Be careful of her and take care of her. No harms, okay? Control. Hahahahaha!"

"She's still crazy," the black-haired Taeyong commented when he heard his mother's high-pitched laugh.

"Mom, what are you saying?"

"Just wait for her there. It's already 8, so she will be there before lunch. I will hang up now."

"Mom!" It was late because she already ended the call.

"What did she say? Is it a bad news?" Black-haired Taeyong asked.

"Definitely."

"What is it?"