Chapter 2

161113

***

The three are silently sitting on three separate sofas in the living room. Arin keeps on turning her gaze from one Taeyong to another. She winced when she realized that they really look alike.

"So what are you two? Are you somewhat a twin? Because as far as I know, only one person resides here. So I expect to see only one person," Arin said straightly while looking at the both of them.

The black-haired Taeyong smirked and spread his arms to the back rest of the sofa. He even placed his feet on the center table and relaxed. "Why don't you answer it?" He teasingly asked the other Taeyong who is sitting erect.

Arin spoke, "Lee Taeyong is the owner of this..." she looked around the big house first, "this big house, right? Who is Lee Taeyong among the two of you?"

The black-haired Taeyong laughed while looking at the other. Arin just glared at him and faced the silent Taeyong.

"Can you give me an answer?" She asked him.

"As if he can," the black-haired Taeyong said, "If he tells the truth, it will be a mess, but he cannot lie," he shook his head, "Poor Taeyong. Well, you chose to live that way," he said while staring at the silent guy.

"Shut up. I'm not talking to you!" Arin shouted at him.

"Hey, hey, hey!" He pointed at her, "Watch your mouth, VISITOR," he stressed.

"I'm both a visitor and a resider here."

"Resider? I don't remember allowing you to live here though."

"You dare to say that. So you're Lee Taeyong?"

"He's also Lee Taeyong," he said pointing to the white-haired Taeyong while laughing.

Arin's brows furrowed in confusion, "Pardon?"

The other Taeyong looked nervous. Beads of sweat started to form on his forehead and his eyes are shaking.

Arin faced him and asked, "Can you tell me who is this arrogant organism?" He pointed at the black-haired Taeyong.

The other Taeyong looked at her with heavy breaths. He doesn't know how to explain their case.

"Speak," the black-haired Taeyong commanded at him.

"First," he finally spoke with courage, "I need your understanding."

Arin was confused at first but she just then nodded.

"And, uhm, I know it's unbelievable but believe me."

"Yeah, yeah. So what is it?" She asked as she crossed her arms then she rested her back on the sofa.

"We are actually one."

All went silent. Arin just stared at the white-haired Taeyong. The black-haired Taeyong laughed.

"This is insane!" He exclaimed, "Stop that crap now, Taeyong. She won't believe us."

"It's because it's unbelievable!" Arin exclaimed, "How on earth will you be one? Are you like an amoeba that undergone mitosis, was divided into two and now two humans were formed?"

"Even us don't know how it happened. However, it just happened!" The white-haired Taeyong said trying to convince her.

Arin just shook her head and laughed. "Are you sort of kidding me? Is this an initiation? That will never happen. You cannot be one. You are just twins, I suppose. Where is the camera? Tell me the freaking gag show's name!" She said.