His Name Is Lee Taeyong [NCT...

By ChanceLoxe

Every human has to chose between right and wrong; good and evil. Every human has a monster inside. In my case... More

Foreword
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 (Part 2)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Final Chapter
Afterword

Chapter 14

2K 118 50
By ChanceLoxe

170425

***

I dropped my body on my swivel chair in my office after arriving at work.

"Okay. Let's get started again." I whispered.

"Ma'am?" I looked at my door and there I saw one of the female employees working under me.

"Yes?"

"The employees' reports are already on your table. Our Human Resource Manager already said that we will be adding more sales ladies before the first snow."

I nodded and smiled at her, "Okay then. Thank you."

Well, this is just a taste of my job here. Nothing is much special with my job aside from earning more than what I do. I work more often inside this stuffy office and will go out to the mall's stores at least twice a week to monitor the employees.

But it's better to have an easy job than to have a harder one. Worrying about Taeyong is already a hard thing to do.

By the way, recently, Taeyong has been the one to fetch me here. He can now freely go out of his house. He's not thinking of Bad-yong anymore.

Which I find quite strange. He usually cares about Bad-yong and he's scared that people might notice him wearing white and black hair before. What has gone into him now?

Anyway, it's his choice. He's just choosing his heart's content.

After work, I dialled Taeyong's number. It rang and rang but he didn't answer. Hmm?

I tried to dial his number again but before I could, someone called me.

And it was Bad-yong.

So what does he needs after snobbing me for days?

I answered the call out of kindness, "Hello?"

"Is this Arin?"

I froze when I heard a voice of a woman instead of Bad-yong.

"W-who is this? Why are you using Taeyong's number?"

"You don't care. Just pick Taeyong here before anything bad happens to him."

"Huh?"

"Night Saver, at San Martin street."

"Who are you-hey! Wait! Ugh! The heck! Why did you hang up, btch!"

Yeah! She sounded like one! She actually have a seductive tone and I hate it. Knowing that Bad-yong is in her hands? And Night Saver? Where is that? At hell?

Ugh. I suddenly felt mad.

I held my bag tight and stood from sitting. I searched for that Night Saver wherever place it is in the internet. It's... twenty minutes away from here.

I called a taxi and asked the driver to bring me to Night Saver.

"Come again, Ma'am?" He asked with a judging look.

"Night Saver." I rolled my eyes, "I'm not gonna do whatever people do there! I don't even know that place. I'll just fetch some kind of a bastard there. Got it now?"

The driver laughed at me and just drove.

After twenty minutes, I reached the destination. I was shocked to know that it was a some sort of a club.

I walked near the entrance and there I saw a lady who is a... uhm... what is she? She's wearing a hella short denim shorts, and a tube... what is this? What is this place?

"Are you Arin?" She asked.

So she's that girl who called me.

"Where is Taeyong?"

She raised his right brow, "You're so friendly." She said sarcastically, "He's inside."

"Lead me to him."

"Who are you to demand that to me?"

I rolled my eyes, "Bring me to him now. I don't have enough time to waste my time here." I said firmly.

You spoiled my day, so accept me when I'm pissed.

She finally started walking. We went inside the establishment and my ears just burst when the loud music welcomed me.

"What the heck?" I whispered.

I just followed the girl who is famous with boys. She greets every boy she meets. While me? They're staring at my coat. Why? They're all almost naked.

I didn't know there's such a place like this.

After walking against the crowd, we reached a dark corner where long sofas and tables are. There I saw Bad-yong pouring beer to his glass.

"He's been here for seven hours and I don't think he already ate. I accompanied him but I decided to call someone from his phone to fetch him."

"So kind of you." I bluntly said.

I walked near Bad-yong and tapped his hamd holding his glass of beer.

"You better stop that now."

"Aish!" He complained and still tried to drink the beer. I pulled the glass away from him which he tried to reach from me. "Give that back to me, btch!"

"What?" I think I just got upset even more. Okay, calm down. He's drunk!

Damn! He's drunk again! This drunkard!

"Let's go home." I put the beer on the other table and pulled him. "Let's gooo." I said while supporting him as he walk. He's too drunk to walk by himself. He hang his arm to my neck for support. Aish.

"Ugh. Where am I?" He mumbled.

"Psh." I just hissed and faced the lady. "Thank you for calling me."

"I don't have a choice. You're the only person in his phonebook."

"Huh?"

"Go." She shooed us and turned her back.

I just rolled my eyes and helped Bad-yong out of this place.

"What the heck is your problem, you bastard? Do you always go here whenever you're not in the house?" I interrogated him but he just laughed like a drunk dog. Amp.

I finally managed to get him out of this very loud place, crowded by people who don't have enough penny for a cloth. Tsk.

"Where's your car?" I asked him but I turned out to be asking myself.

I looked around and saw his car parked a few meters away. I walked him there as if I'm helping a patient.

I let him sit on the shotgun seat and of course, I'll drive. I sat on the driver's seat and turned the car on. Good thing this car is automatic.

I looked at Bad-yong with a glare and sighed. He's still awake but unconscious. Okay, how is he doing it? He's tipsy.

I want to slap him but I'm worried about Taeyong. Maybe later. I'll ask for Taeyong's permission.

"What are you doing with your life?" I whispered. He just looked at me and gave me a goofy smile.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I am your death."

He laughed loudly, "Hi, your death." Then he waved at me.

If he wasn't drunk, I might find it cute but nah. I'm mad at him.

I looked at him for some other time while he tries to stay awake. He's falling asleep then jolts to be awake again. This fool.

"Fasten your seatbelt." I commanded.

"Seatbelt!" He just shouted like crazy.

I closed my eyes hardly out of dismay. What's with this night? Okay, I'll just put his seatbelt by myself.

I stretched out to reach his seatbelt and when I was about to fasten it, I noticed something. Something that made me even mad.

"What are these, Bad-yong? Lipstick stains?" I shouted on him while pointing on his neck.

"Lipstick chateau wainbit koleo~" he sang.

"Yah!" I hit him on his shoulders and noticed that he also have lipstick stains on it. "Oh my God!" I exclaimed. "Did that btch do this to you?"

"Hihihi." He just giggled like crazy.

My face just kissed my palm. Did he... did he just? What did he do? What have he done here?

"Do you always do that here?"

He looked at me with a goofy smile and nodded attentively. I sighed in dismay and frustration. I combed my hair violently and glared at him. I checked his lips and there's also a lipstick stain there.

I think I can cry now.

There are lipstick stain all over his neck, collar bones, collar, and sleeves.

"Hey. You didn't do anything more than kissing, right?" He didn't answer. He just looked out the window.

I got really mad. Is he always doing this? Wow. WOW!

Okay. Calm down. He's drunk. He's out of his mind. The girl here probably took advantage of him.

Or he really initiated the kiss... or kisses.

I wanna curse him to death!

I drove fastly to home. Taeyong will surely be mad as well.

As we arrived home, I called Taeyong first to help me carrying the half asleep, half awake. He's mumbling and mumbling all the way home.

"As usual." Taeyong commented while we help Bad-yong walk.

"I can't imagine you being like this."

Taeyong laughed, "We look alike. No need to imagine."

We dropped him on the sofa. He's staring at the chandelier above as if it's his first time seeing it.

"He has never been this drunk." Taeyong said with his arms crossed.

"Maybe he has a problem." I said. "And look at this bastard, he has lipstick stains on him."

Taeyong just shook his head, "I'm not surprised but I wish those weren't from different girls."

I cringed, "I really hate that kind of guys." I looked at Taeyong, "Can I slap him once?"

He smiled at me, "Go ahead."

"You won't mind?"

"As long as it's not for me."

I laughed, "Okay, then."

I walked near Bad-yong and looked at him with disgust, "You're such a jerk!" I slapped him hard out of madness. I even hurt my own palm. "Ouch! Ouch!" I complained while shaking my hands.

"Arin..."

I looked at Taeyong, "Why? Did it hurt you?" I asked, worried.

"Can you please slap him once more? Harder..."

"Huh?"

"Just once more."

I looked at him, confused, but I just followed him. "Uhm, okay."

I faced Bad-yong and the moment I saw him again, my blood boiled once more. I slapped him harder and he now complained.

"What are you doing?" He shouted on me. I think it made him sober. Hahaha!

"That's for a jerk and a bastard like you!" I shouted back.

"Arin..."

I looked at Taeyong, "Oh my," I walked near him, "Are you hurt?" I touched his cheek to check.

He looked at me worriedly, "I'm..."

"What?"

"I'm perfectly okay. I can't feel anything."

"Huh?"

"I'm not hurt at all."

What the...

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 3.6K 36
─ If only he wasn't so bathed in his selfishness.... ❜ One very 'unfortunate' night, Lee Taeyong and his group of dimwitted friends stumbled across...
77.6K 1.5K 32
What happens when a faithful meeting turns into an unquenching obsession? Anything but ordinary or so we are told. This is a story about a normal gir...
446 42 8
You are ill. You know you will die soon so before you die, you want to fulfill your one and only wish - to fall in love and to be loved by someone. Y...
21.8K 1.1K 55
'You can stay, but on one condition - you have to serve me,' said the Vampire Lord. The world was divided into two realms - vampires and humans, and...