Eric Coulter Imagines

By bonniebird

Divergent Trilogy: Eric Coulter; This book is for Lionsgate Films' Eric Coulter . All of my Imagines, prompts... More

Introduction
Protective
Kindness
Not Her
Stable Boy
Daughter Of Mine (Part One)
Daughter of Mine (Part Two)
The Initiate
The Stiff
Beautiful
Prompt
Uniform (Smut)
Comfort
Werewolf
Prompt
Werewolf (Part Two)
Impressive
Training
Protection
Christmas Prompt ~ 2019
Not Her (Part Two)
Prompt
Balance
Where you belong

Punishment (Smut)

22.2K 294 20
By bonniebird

"Next." Eric snapped and you dawdled over to the fight mat, looking at him for an indication on who you were fighting. "Go." He pointed to your opponent.

"I can't fight him, I'll kill him." You sighed, rolling your eyes at him.

"Just do it!" He waved his hand at the terrified boy.

"Fine, clearly you're not man enough to murder your own initiates." You said, purposefully a little too loudly.

"(Y/N)!" Four warned as he made his way to Eric, watching you make quick work of your opponent. "You're not going hard enough on her."

"Girl hasn't slept for three days, still almost killed the kid and mouths off." Eric grumbled as you heaved the almost unconscious boy over your shoulder and headed towards the medics. "There's nothing left for me to do to get her in line."

"Bump her down to an initiate, you already have her training with them." Four offered up.

"Tried that, Max lost it." Eric muttered, glancing over when you came back, playfully fighting with someone who chuckled and hurried off.

"Oi, you stop having fun!" Eric bellowed making everyone but you jump.

"Seriously?" Four asked, laughing as he shook his head and left.

"You, this way." Eric snapped, coming out of nowhere, pulling you away from the crowd you were with.

"No please ruin my night, make me look at you and do some stupid chore." You grumbled, leaning back until he had to put a hand on your back to guide you.

"I have tried to figure out a way to punish you but there's only one that I can think of." Eric grunted, peaking your curiosity as he led you through the Dauntless living quarters to the leader's quarters.

"Woah!" You sighed as he let you into what you assumed was his home.

"What?" He asked as he locked the door, turning to see you inspecting his living room and kitchen.

"This is huge... how do I get a place this big!" You complained, frowning when he rolled his eyes.

"Don't be so annoying and maybe someone will let you stay in one." He grumbled, sighing as he came back, staring at you for a moment.

"I can't tell if you're bad at hitting on women or if you're planning my murder." You frowned and squinted at him as he stared at you, his tongue darting out to moisten his lips while his fingers brushed over your arm.

"I've run out of ways to punish you." He said, his voice sounding different, deeper and rumbling in his chest. The sound made you rub your thighs together, fists clenching as he continued to mumble, noticing you'd stopped listening when you whimpered slightly as he pushed his thigh between your leg.

"So, if you ran out of punishments, that means I'm like in charge because you can't stop me doing what I want?" You asked, unable to hold his gaze for fear of caving to the lusted burn slowly building across your abdomen.

"I have one more punishment before I give up." He admitted with a smirk, heading over to a radiator where he grabbed a shirt, shrugging off the cloths he'd been wearing all day in favour of the loose cotton.

"Oh?" You almost sighed as he tugged his shirt on, your eyes following the flow of his body as he moved.

"Yeah, take your clothes off." He muttered, busying himself with shuffling things around as if the request made him feel awkward.

"Make me." You squeaked, a smirk playing on his face as he prowled towards you, gripping your knees which he pushed apart.

"You're going to strip down, or I'll make the punishment worse." A gasp slipped from your lips as he ground against you, your panties becoming drenched with the simple action. "You're good... I'll fuck you and let you stick around for a bit."

"What's the punishment?" You asked, letting him pull your shirt off as you kicked off your boots.

"Take your clothes off and you'll find out." He sighed, knowing your curiosity and lusted haze would lure you to follow him as he headed to his bedroom, flopping down onto the large bed.

He was taken aback by the shy way you held yourself, seeing that you'd only stripped to your underwear, the facade of confidence slowly slipping away.

"So, what's the punishment?" You sighed, trying to sound cocky.

"Sit." He muttered after a few awkward minutes of staring at you.

You did as he asked, siting where he'd pointed, hands in your lap, unsure of what he wanted you to do. His hands rested on your hips, massaging up to the back of your bra which he roughly undid before sliding it down your arms.

"Isn't this supposed to be a punishment?" You whispered when he lent in close enough for his breath to fan across your bare shoulder and neck, leaving a mountain of Goosebumps.

"It is, I just haven't got to that part yet." He assured you, sucking a rough kiss into your neck.

"Oh..." Was all you could gather as a response as his hands skimmed over your skin, slowly moving to tare through your panties rather than push them off.

"Lay back." He mumbled, letting you crawl to the middle of his bed and flop against his pillows, the over whelming scent of Eric's soap and minty toothpaste swirled with his cologne as soon as you head touched the pillow.

"You know if you weren't such a jerk I'd behave." You told him, to which he responded by rolling his eyes because you both knew you wouldn't, even if you tried.

"I'm not a jerk." He scoffed, grabbing something from his side table as he rolled to position himself between your legs, chuckling when your eyes widened.

"Uhu." You whimpered as he sloppily kissed the insides of your thigh, brushing his fingers against your core as he watched you try to hide the eyerolling affect he was having on you.

"Maybe I am." He mumbled, grabbing your arms which he fastened to the headboard before revealing an Erudite blue object in his hand.

"Are you going to do some weird Erudite test on me?" You sighed, wriggling until a large hand massaged your abdomen.

"Nope it's a toy, if you kick I'll tie your legs down too." He warned although you doubted he would from the look he was giving you.

You cried out and tried to buck off the bed as he pressed the toy to your clit, jolts hurtling through you every now and then causing your body to tingle.

"Not... really... punish...ment." You gasped, trying to pout when he looked down on you with what you'd assumed was the closest Eric had ever gotten to gleeful amusement.

"It will be by the time I've finished the paperwork I have to do, if it gets to uncomfortable call me... I might help you." He shrugged and started to leave when you whimpered, licking his lips as he leant in the doorway, watching you wiggle and beg. "You have been trouble since I set my eyes on you." Eric grumbled to himself, giving you a look of innocence when you started a new round of begging.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 2.2K 25
Sequel to "An Initiates Baby" Set during Divergent/Insurgent/Allegiant, has situations from both films within so in case this will be tagged as spoil...
614K 15.9K 63
Riley Eaton was the daughter of Abnegation leader Marcus Eaton. Her father is a terrible man to both her and her brother Tobias. His ways worsen when...
911 73 8
𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑. . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆ "what if i was just always meant to lose him?" . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆ valentina eaton though...
137K 2.9K 20
The day Eric changed faction to Dauntless, your whole world crashed. He left you, all alone, with no one but Him. It doesn't come as a suprise when y...