The Possessive Beast

By unknownEXS

#33 in Romance- Highest Rank Xavier Knight Collins What if there is a man who kills without hesi... More

Introduction
Into The Woods
He's Real
Close To Death
Goodbye
Your My Peace
Heyyyyyy Besfrannnn
Bear?
Bowling
Feelings
Blood
Moon Goddess
Why?
It Aint Love If It Dont Hurt
Shutup and Listen
Perfect Illusion
He Knew but Did Not Know
Camping
Control
He is so DAMN confusing
Change of Heart
Enemy
Black Sheets
1 Step forward, 100 Steps Back
Point Of No Return
Starting Fresh
Red Snow
Sebastian
Literbug
Green lights
Life
Letting Go
Letters
Dark Skys
Weakness
Love
Xavier
Breakfast
Underwater
He
NEW STORY COMING SOON
Satin Red
Wolf
Promise
Meaningless Halls
!!! SURPRISE !!!
Field Trip
Ready or Not
Amaya?
Queen
Bare
Mated
Lanterns
Epilogue

Stupid Technology

99.1K 3K 153
By unknownEXS

Suddenly my phone goes off. I swear to God this can only be my luck. Looking at the phone screen, I see it is from an unknown number. I decided to answer anyways since it might be important.

I look up and see an annoyed Beast glaring at my phone.

" Hello" I say

" Hi darling" Said a prickly, broken, unpleasant voice that sent shivers down my spine. Beast must have heard his voice as he snatched the phone and put it on speaker.

" Who, who are you?" I ask as my body starts to shake in uncomfortably.

" The one and only Sebastian Clark baby, we will meet soon so don't worry. Tell that Beasty boy you surely are a keeper. Also Amaya darling your parents are a very beautiful couple. Hate to see something happen to them."  With that he hung up. I was left petrified and on the verge of tears. He knows my parents. He knows me. He knows Beast. I know nothing.

Beast let's put a growl loud enough to make the trees move as if a wind just came and birds fly out of the trees scared. I don't blame them.

My arms automatically wrap around myself as I let warm tears flow down my cheek and on to my neck. Why me? I don't want him even in the same city as my parents. What does he want and why am I trapped in between this?

I look over to Beast who is having a staring contest with the ground while lost in deep thought as his eyebrows are furrowed together.

" Beast, please just explain to me what it going on. Please, I am scared and even more now that he has connections to my parents." I say as I cry more as my voice cracks and is barley there.

He looks at me and in his eyes I see pain and anger.

" Go home and stay away from me as much as possible. Don't question anything right now. As time comes so will answers. I promise. Amaya go live you life and be with your family. The closer you are to the more of a chance you are in danger. " He says with a gentle tone as comes close and kisses my forehead.

My eyes close on their own as I enjoy his body heat. Sooner than I would like the heat is gone and I reopen my eyes. Beast is nowhere to be seen. Without even questioning anything I head back in my car and drive home with dry tears on my face.

I am living my life again. I don't know how but I am. The less I know the safer I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 13.5K 29
Highest Rank: #2 in Beauty Everybody knows him as The Beast, the psychotic teenager who killed his parents, his sister and attempted to commit suicid...
308K 8.9K 33
19 year old Xavier is the most feared alpha in the world. He kills any rouge on sight determined to avenge his dead sister who was killed in a rouge...
1.5M 75.7K 113
In which, a paranoid schizophrenic vows to avenge his fiancee's death by taking revenge on the woman who Killed her. _____________ A modern day depic...
380K 14K 47
So what you think Xavier would do now? Like me you people would have read many stories in which hero is the one to trap the woman he wants in a marri...