Fighting For You (Book 2)

By book-lover4ever

Fight! Fight! FIGHT!!! When everything that you've ever loved has been taking away from you, what would yo... More

Darkness hides the truth
Black Widow
What a bloody mess
Frankly, he deserves to die
The thing about young love
Is it morning already?
Locked up like this
Sex, secrets and lies are a killer combination
Hunting little red
Beauty and the blade
I'm back motherf**kers!
Whole again
You don't know me, Bitch!
Love, lies and Sex
Oh, but it hurts so good
The devil's wife
Be still my beating heart
Ready or not, here I come
Death becomes her
Rivers Run Red
Tears Of A Killer
Rose Red With Black Thorn
Carbon Copy
Honey trap
Not quite lacey enough
Pretty little bate
Thy Sons and Daughters
History repeats
She is, or she isn't?
Confused Heart
Field Mission
Everything is Rosey
Lacey's Troubles
Mystery Woman
Forgotten, but not gone
This one, that one, which one?
Now she knows
Young love
Mystery Woman
Mummy Dearest
Lost Girl
His undoing
Terrible Trouble
Once broken, now fixed
A family again
Meet up
Family Feud
The Calm Before The Storm
Revelations - Part One
Revelations - Part Two
Richard
GIVEAWAY CHAPTER
One down
Addison
Perfect bate
Have the dress, but not the man
Two is a couple, three is a nuisance
Operation graveyard
Crazy bitch alert
Long overdue
Author's note

Oh brother, what a mess

7.3K 256 72
By book-lover4ever

HI GUYS, I'M HERE WITH ANOTHER UPDATE. SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS HIADOS I HAD YOU GUYS ON. I KNOW I'M THE WORSE UPDATEROPER (IF THAT'S EVEN A WORD), AND I UPDATE LIKE A ZOMBIE...SLOW AS F**k. BUT HOPEFULLY, THIS NEW CHAPTER WILL CHEER YOU UP.

HOPE YOU ENJOY, AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW. I LOVE YOU GUYS, UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS.

PIC OF NOAH'S BROTHER.

CHAPTER 8

Noah's P.O.V

I swear the universe is out to f**king get me!

Turning in my bed, I swore when my head felt like it was about to explode. Just as I flicked the cover off and stood, I heard a soft moan. I turned and froze when I saw not one but two naked women in my bed.

I knew I got pissed last night, but not that much I'd f**k two women and forget it about it the next morning. I sighed, knowing that it could only mean one thing. Deciding to get the inevitable over with, I shook the two girls awake, they moaned and stretched like kittens, and not the sexy kind.

Two pairs of blue eyes looked up at me. They didn't seem surprised to see me, instead, they were f**king raping me with their eyes. One of them licked her lips and started touching herself, then the other one joined her.

I stared at them like they were crazy, "Woah there, let's not start that shit on my bed, I don't want to have to f**king burn my sheets."

Their eyes widen when they realised that I was turning them down.

"You don't want to f**k us?" Plastic Barbie number one asked, while plastic Barbie number two batted her eyelids at me.

"I'd prefer to be f**king date rape by a herd zombie ghosts from hell before I ever put my dick anywhere near the two of you."

They gasped, insulted, but I didn't care. There was only one woman that my dick wanted, but ever since she found out that her dead husband isn't dead, the only release I get is when I do it myself.

"Your f**king loss asshole! Come on Candy, let go." Plastic number one glared at me.

"You're right Buttercup, he is an asshole." They gathered their clothes and left my room.

I rolled my eyes. Candy and Buttercup? Really?

As I was stripping my bed of the sheet that I decided to burn anyway, I heard loud voices shouting at each other, then the banging of my front door. I dump the pile of sheets on the floor and decided to wash the scent of slut off of me. I might not have f**ked them, but I smelled like I did.

When I was dressed, I left my room and went downstairs for some much-needed coffee. I wasn't always a coffee drinker, but having lived with Lilly, I got addicted.

As I entered the kitchen I was greeted by the reason for the two plastic things in my bed.

"Big bro!"

I grabbed the coffee mug and poured a cup, taking a long sip, I savoured the rich flavour. When I was sure I was calm enough to not kill my brother, only then did I acknowledge him.

"What the f**k are you doing in my house, Nate?"

He held his hand over his heart, faking a hurt look. It wasn't that I didn't want him in my house, I just hate the f**king stunts he pulled sometimes.

When I first introduced him to Lilly, he spent the entire week that he stayed with us, hitting on her. It pissed me off because he did what I couldn't do, he made her laugh and forget about all her problem for a little while.

"Come on, big bro, you hurt my feelings. We're family and all that jazz."

I sighed, it was no used being angry at him, he had a way about him that makes it impossible not to love him.

"Haven't you ever heard of picking up a phone and calling, instead of just showing up at someone's home?"

"Yeah," he answered, "But you're my brother, I'm entitled to just show up, and I didn't come empty handed, I brought Candy and Buttercup, whom you turned down."

I rubbed my temple, feeling a headache coming on. I didn't understand my brother, how he can just sleep around with all those different women was beyond me.

"Why are you here Nate?"

He hopped up from his seat, I knew that he was trying to avoid the question but I wasn't having any of it. I waited until he poured himself a second cup of coffee, but instead of retaking his seat, he chose to stand.

I gave him an impatient look, in which he returned a sheepish one. When he noticed that I wasn't going to let him off the hook, he decided to give in and tell me what I wanted to know.

"I need a place to crash for a few days, I've got this big deal going down that I have to oversee, so I was wondering if I can stay with you for a while?"

I didn't like the sound of it, I knew that whatever he got himself mixed up in couldn't be good.

"What big deal?"

My brother scratched his head and was looking into his cup like the content was fascinating. I was afraid of what his answer would be because I knew that he was the one who took over the business after our father died. However, every time I asked him about it, he would deny it on every occasion.

I waited for him to answer and after not saying a word for over five minutes, he finally looked me in the eyes.

"Look, Noah, it's best if you don't know right now, I wouldn't want to jinx it."

I gave him a sceptic look, letting him know that I didn't believe him in the slightest.

"Come on, Noah, this deal is legit, I promise it's not going to get me into any trouble."

Although I didn't believe him, I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. A big part of me wanted it to be true, but it was that small part that couldn't ignore the evidence that was piled a mile high against him. There was so much that Nate did that made me believe that he's taken up dad's role in the crime industry.

"Okay, you can stay here for a few days, but there are rules that you have to adhere to whilst under my roof, is that understood?"

He rolled his eyes but nodded.

I placed the empty cup in the dishwasher and left the kitchen. My brother followed behind me.

"So, what are these rules?"

I grabbed my keys off of the coffee table and searched around the house for my jacket. When I found it, I shrugged it on then, grabbed my shoes that were at the door and put those on too.

"No strange women in my house and none of your f**ked up looking friends either. If you can follow those two simple rules, I won't have to kick your ass out again."

I stood when I was finished, he raised his eyebrow in question. I was about to ignore him but decided that it would be less headache if I just let him where I was going.

"I'm going to see my daughter and her kid sister, so behave whiles I'm gone."

His face lit up, "How's my niece and her hella sexy mother doing?"

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed my phone and shoved it into my pocket. When I was satisfied that I had all that I needed, I turned to my brother.

"Freya's amazing as always, and as per usual, I'm not going to talk about Lianne with you."

He smirked and grabbed his coat as well.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"To see my amazing niece, of course."

I wanted to tell him, no, but I knew that Freya would be happy to see him. I was also tempted to tell him that hitting on Lilly was off limits, but after finding out about Killian, I wasn't sure where she and I stood.

"You follow me in your own car, that way if you get out of line you can leave and drive yourself home."

I didn't wait for a reply, instead, I walked out of the door and headed straight for my car. After starting the engine, I got my phone out of my pocket and texted Freya, letting her know that I was on my way, and just as I was about to pull off she texted me back.

I paused to read it, and a smile lit of my face when I saw what she texted.

Halfway to Lilly's house, I made a diversion and stopped at the floweriest that sells Lilly's favourite flowers and get a bunch. I also grabbed some for Freya and Rose.

As I was exiting the shop, I saw my brother leaning against his car chatting up a pretty looking goth girl. I chuckled, when it comes to my brother, there's no type of women that he didn't like.

He saw me entered my car and he kissed the girl on her cheeks and began following me again. We were only five minutes out from our destination, but I was anxious about what state I'd fine Lilly in.

That night when I left, she was crying and saying things about herself that I knew wasn't true. Try as I might, I couldn't convince her, that in no way or form having sex with me cast as cheating on Killian.

She somehow got it in her head that she's a cheat, and I couldn't get her to see reasons. After hours of no progress, I decided to leave and give her some space.

I pulled up outside of the house and grabbed the keys for the house out of the glove compartment.

My brother was right behind me as I opened the door and entered the house. The first thing that hit me when I entered was the scent of home cooking, and the second was Lilly.

Her long waist length red hair was left flying as she Freya and Rose dance to some kid song. They were all laughing and having a good time. She looked so carefree, a far cry from the sobbing women I left three weeks ago.

I stood there watching, entranced by how beautiful the picture before me look. I couldn't help the smile that crept up on my face, as I watched the three women that are the centre of my world.

Rose was the first to see me, her green eyes lit up, causing her to break away from her mother and run over to me.

"Daddy, Noah!"

I crouched down to catch her as she ran into my arms. Her little hands enclosed around my neck in a tight hug, which I returned. When she finally pulled away, I gave her the flowers that I was holding.

"A rose for a rose."

She giggled, "I like pink, it's so pretty."

She turned with the roses in her hands, "Look, mommy, aren't they pretty?"

Lilly smiled, finally taking her eyes off of me to look at the roses in her daughter's hand.

"They're very pretty, why don't you go put them in some water."

Freya walked over to me and hugged me as well.

"Hi, dad."

"Hey, pumpkin, I'm sorry I didn't come get you this weekend."

She smiled, "It's okay, you're here now."

Just as I gave her the roses that I got for her, she finally saw who was standing behind me and squealed.

"Uncle, Nate!"

She broke away from me and run to Nate, I watched as they embraced, but I turned back to face Lilly, who was looking like she wanted to cry.

I walked over to her and without saying a word handed her the bunch of red roses. She took it with unsteady hands and thanked me.

I wanted to ask if she was ok but stopped when she quickly hurried off, saying that she was going to put the flowers in water.

Freya and Nate were talking and laughing about something. Rose walked back into the room and Freya introduced her to Nate. It wasn't like they haven't met before, but Rose was only a little over two when they did.

A few minutes late, Lilly walked back into the room. She barely glanced at me but smiled brightly for Nate. He embraced her in a hug that I thought was way too close for my comfort.

"Nathanial, it has been far too long."

He smiled at her, sweeping her hair away from her face.

"And you're still as beautiful as even, Lianne."

I frowned, hearing people call her Lianne still sounded strange to me, but I knew that it was best if people didn't know who she really was, even my brother.

She smiled politely at him, but knowing my brother, he'd take that as a sign to hit on her. So, to stop myself from having to beat the crap out of my brother, I made a suggestion.

"Nate, why don't you take Freya out to lunch that way you can tell her what you've been up to and also get some quality uncle, niece time?"

My brother laughed, he knew that I was trying to get rid of him, and from the look on his face, I knew that he wasn't going to make it easy on me.

"Why don't I just take all three girls out to lunch, that way they can all hear about my adventures and I can hear about theirs?"

I scowled at him, I didn't know why he was being an idiot, but I needed him to know that Lilly was off the market.

"You can take the two girls, but Angel and I have something important to talk about."

My voice was stern, holding no room for argument. Lilly saw the way my brother and I were looking at each other and decided to put an end to it.

"That's a really good idea, Nathanial, the girls would love it. And besides, it'll give me a chance to finish up in the kitchen."

Nate gave her his signature smile, which caused her to blush, but then she rolled her eyes at him. Her sweet smile still in place.

"As you wish, my lady." He replied.

Freya broke away from us, stating that she was going to get hers and Rose's jacket. With her gone, the three of us just stood awkwardly, saying nothing to each other. When she reappeared with Rose by her side, I saw Lilly's shoulders relax in relief.

Nate had no time to try and convinced Lilly to go with him because Freya and Rose each took hold of his hands and led him out the door. The silence that followed when the door finally closed was deafening.

Lilly looked down at her feet, refusing to make eye contact with me, but I wasn't having any of it. I've waited years for her to finally take notice of me, and now that she has I wasn't giving her up without a fight.

I walked over to her and tilted her head up. She looked so innocent, confusion and hurt were displayed in her eyes, but I didn't understand why those emotions were there.

"Angel?"

She looked at me like she was finally seeing me, and anger took over her features. She pulled away from me and walked into the kitchen. I followed behind her, confused as to why she was angry.

"What did I do to make you look at me like that?"

She pulled the cupboard door opened and slammed it shut after retrieving a bottle labelled herbs.

"Oh, I don't know, Noah, what did you do?"

She was facing away from me, I watched as she opened the oven and take a pan out. The aroma filled the room, reminding me of how good a cook she is. She sprinkled the herbs on the chicken then put the pan back in the over.

When she was finished, I walked over to her. Placing both my hands on her shoulders, I turned her to face me.

"Angel, tell me what I did to upset you, please."

She shrugged my hands off then shoved me back.

"You left, Noah, you f**king left!"

I gave her a confused look, and she swore and pushed me again. I captured her hands to stop the abuse and asked.

"What the hell are you talking about?

She fought her way out on my hold, taking a few steps backwards to put some distance between us. That pissed me off!

"You just left, after having sex with me, you just left and never called or visited in three f**king weeks! How am I supposed to feel about that?!"

I ran my hands through my hair, "What the hell did you expect me to do, Lilly? You'd just found out that your husband is still alive, for hours I tried to get you to talk to me, but all you did was f**king cry and called yourself a cheater! So, for-f**king-give me if I thought that space was what you needed."

She narrowed her eyes at me, then picked up a cup that was on the counter and hurled it at me. I moved out of the way just in time, then looked at her like she was crazy.

"THREE F**KING WEEKS, NOAH!"

Deciding that I've had enough, I walked up to her, moving every object that she could use as a weapon out of the way.

She turned her face away from me, but I firmly held his chin and turned her face back.

"I'm at a loss on how to deal with you. I thought we made progress but from the way to behaved when you heard about Killian, I'm not so sure it worth me investing my time into a relationship that's not going to go anywhere."

I palmed her faced with my hands, forcing her to look into my eyes. I wanted to see her reaction to what I was about to ask next.

"Can you promised me that if Killian is to walk through that door right now, you'd choose me over him?"

Her eyes widen, and she instantly looked away. I saw the uncertainty in her eyes. Seconds went by and still, she couldn't answer me, so, I let go of her and took a step back.

Running my hand through my hair, I sighed. What the f**k was I supposed to do with that, knowing that the woman I was crazy about was in love with a man she thought was dead?

I turned to walked out of the kitchen, but what she said stopped me.

"Yes."

I closed my eyes and turned around. When I opened them back, she was standing close to me with tears in her eyes.

"Yes, I would, Noah, I'd choose you."

I smiled a sad smile at her, then I circled her waist with one hand, whiles the other found her hair.

"No, you wouldn't, Angel, but I don't care anymore because having you for a little while is better than not having you at all." My lips captured hers in a slow sensual kiss

She and I both knew that I was right, she'll always love Killian and I just had to accept that fact. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 2.7K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...
390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
15.1K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
8.8K 345 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...