No Lies, Just Love (Book 2)

By inu_mike

"I love you, I made mistakes, I know i did but, please take me back I'll do anything," I begged, I would do a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part two
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4
Bonus 5
Authors Note
Random incomplete chapters and pages.

chapter 17

47.3K 1K 165
By inu_mike

 Thank you CLAYMOREBN for the lovely banner/ cover on the side... =D

Remember to vote comment or fan =)

Chapter 17

(Ash POV)

I arrived at school rather quickly since Mitch drove me today I wasn’t going to ride anywhere with Andrew again not after yesterday I was still in pain from it.

“Bye,” I mumbled getting out the car, I made a beeline straight to the entrance and to my class room not bothering to stop by my locker for anything.

“Ash hey you okay,” Aly asked once I entered the classroom, I nodded slowly and went to my seat sitting down quickly.

“Yeah a little I have an appointment today,” I mumbled resting my head on the desk and staring at the door as it opened, my heart faltered seeing Gabriel come into the classroom with Alex in toe.

“Who was that girl yesterday,” Aly asked I groaned I couldn’t tell her because Jo wanted to surprise her.

“A family friend, she’s like a cousin to me she’s staying with us until the end of the school year you’ll see her on Monday,” I answered while pulling out my phone I was anxiously waiting for T-bones call hell I couldn’t even go to sleep last night well I did but Gabriel was all I dreamt about and in the morning I was restless and full of energy like right now my legs is bouncing up and down waiting for that one text telling me that I was free.

“Ash,” Alex said smacking my back, I groaned in pain as my head laid on the table, I breath in slowly feeling it spread to my ribs, yes the massage had worked but when I woke up I was stiff as a board.

“Shit Alex she was in an accident you just can’t hit her like that,” Aly exclaimed while I continued to groan and moan, I needed to go to Abigail for some pills.

“How was I supposed to know you guys don’t tell me anything anymore,” He said I slid out my seat and grabbed my bag.
“I’m going to Abigail,” I mumbled groaning again as I straighten my back out, Aly nodded and told me she would get my work. I left out the classroom as quickly as I could which wasn’t very quick, not with my back feeling like shit right now.

“Ash,” I smiled at her Carey I would have kissed her cheek if it wasn’t for Alex and my back.
“Hey Care Bear,” I mumbled watching her smile I chuckled and pressed my hand onto her forehead with a nod.

“No fever,” I mumbled before touching her neck and nodding.
“Nothing swollen and open up,” I said she laughed and opened up, I peered in and nodded I moved back and listened to her breath slowly.

“Seems good but I think you need to take your asthma medicine, in about an hour or before lunch,” she laughed again but nodded knowing I was right.

“I know I was going to go in a few but since you are walking that way I’ll go with you,” I smiled and held her hand. We walked to Abigail’s office in silence I think something was on her mind and I also had something on my mind but that was normal for me because I was always constantly thinking about Gabriel.
“Abigail,” I said walking into the office I spotted her at her desk where she usually was.
“Lay down and I’ll get some pills and heating pads for the pain,” I nodded and slid out my shoes and sat on the bed.
“What happened,” Carey asked scolding me with a frown I chuckled and pulled off my uniform polo I decided not to wear the button up today because it took too much effort to put it on.

“Car accident with dumb ass Andrew yesterday,” I mumbled taking my beater off also, I groaned quietly when my back stretched. Carey came over and sat down next to me, she took my clothes out my hand and folded them neatly before placing them on the side.

“Are you okay,” I nodded and laid on my stomach with a sigh.
“I have an appointment after school for a doctor appointment I should be fine though,” I sighed when Abigail applied the heating pads.

“Here,” Ii looked up seeing her hand out holding 2 pills.
“They won’t make you drowsy but it should get rid of the pain for now,” I nodded and popped them in my mouth swallowing them quickly. I rested my head back on the bed and stared at Carey who was setting up her Machine.
“How you feeling Carey,” I asked she smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up before sitting down.
“Good I just had a strep throat but I’m fine now,” I nodded watching Abigail place the mask on her. I know Carey hated that Machine and the mask she grew up with the thing and hated every second she was in it but I was always there with her when she had to use it.

“You sure,” I asked glancing at her as she nodded she kissed my cheek and mumbled a thank you, I smiled  and closed my eyes.

(Gabriel POV)

I haven’t seen Ash since first period and its lunch now. She had walked out the class shortly after I got there.

“Gabriel where you going lunch is this way,” Alex said pointing in the opposite direction, I laughed lightly and nodded.

“I know, I’m going to the gym I left my charger down there the other day and my phone is dying,” I said pointing to my phone that was dying slowly he raised his eyebrow and nodded.

“Okay I’ll see you in the cafeteria,” He ran off in the other direction while I continued my walk thinking about Ash. I couldn’t get yesterday out my head, I was getting excited again, I smiled to myself and pushed the locker room door open I went down the stairs and walked down the isles until I reached my gym locker. I quickly dialed in my combination and opened it.

“Here you are,” I mumbled pulling out the cord just as I heard a faint crash, I raised my eyebrow and walked in the direction of the noise surprisingly it was leading me down a hall. I know I shouldn’t go down there but I was curious I never explored the school before. I tiptoed quietly down the corridor peaking into rooms as I went some of them were work out rooms while others were empty or filled with junk. I got to the last door and looked in. my heart slowed instantly at the scene in front of me. It was Ash and Scarlet on the floor making out, Ash had both of Scarlett’s hands over her head , they obviously were about to have sex or do something because Ash shirt was off and Scarlet was only in her underwear and bra. My heart seemed to slow down even more than what it was as my charger dropped from my hands. It landed on the floor with seemed to be a loud bang in a quiet room. Ash instantly turned my way, shock was clearly evident on her face as her mouth opened up. I stepped back shaking my head at her. She said she wouldn’t she said she would wait.
“Gabriel,” I heard Ash say, my heart shattered once again as I fought back the tears that were begging to fall. Ash pushed herself away from Scarlett and stood up.
“No Ash,” I crooked with my voice cracking, I looked at Scarlett who had a smug expression on her face.
“Gabriel it isnt what you think,” Ash said desperately while stepping closer to me, I shook my head again, I couldn’t do this anymore, I couldn’t deal with her lies and deceit.

“So you weren’t just kissing her with your clothes off,” I asked quietly she opened her mouth and closed it. I heard Scarlett laugh loudly as she stepped beside Ash with the same smug look as she eyed me up and down.

“She never wanted you anyway, you nothing but a one night stand” she said laughing again as my fist balled up I glared at her through narrowed eyes. I couldn’t do this anymore I was tired too damn tired to put up with her shit so I did the next best thing I could do. I raised my fist and punched the shit out of her. I landed right on her jaw her neck practically snapped to the side as she fell to the floor in a heap. Holy shit that hurt, I groaned and held my hand that was burning and throbbing in pain.

“Gabriel I’m,” I turned to her and glared.
“How many Ash who else have you slept with,” I asked quietly she shifted from one foot to another with a look of regret in her eyes as she stared at me pleading.
“Ash,” I said she sighed and ran her hand through her hair.

“One,” she mumbled barely above a whispers I bit the inside of my cheek to stop me from crying, but I could feel the tears coming down quickly.
“Who,” she stepped forward and I stepped back.

“Who Ash,” I asked again trying to calm myself down.
“Aly,” My breath hitched Aly she slept  with fucking Aly “ Look Gabriel it was an accident it will never happen again it didn’t mean anything,” She said quickly while grabbing my hand I nodded with a fake smile on my face, I could see relief wash over her.

 “It’s okay,” I said she stared at me shock before she nodded.
“Really,” I nodded doing what I didn’t want to.

“Yes because I’m done waiting for you, I’m done with this pain,” I said her mouth dropped opened as she dropped to the floor from my fist.

“Gabriel wait let me explain,” she pleaded I couldn’t let her explain there was nothing to explain she fucked her best friend girlfriend and her best friend what could you possibly explain about that.

“Goodbye Ash,” I mumbled I ran out the room and down the hall, letting my silent tears fall, I was falling to pieces, a small sob escaped my lips I can’t cry I promised myself I wouldn’t cry. I kept running until I was out the locker room.
“Gabriel,” I heard I looked up seeing Alex, I ran to him and sobbed into his chest, I just lost the one person I loved and the one person who has hurt me the most.

“Gabriel are you okay,” Alex asked hugging me closely as I sunk to my knees.

“It hurts so much,” I cried holding my chest with one hand and clenching onto his shirt with another, while he tried to calm me down but my hope was gone that spark that she had ignited for me blew out today and would never ignite again. My heart was shattered into a million of pieces.

(Ash POV)

I cried as I stared at my mothers grave I was lost. I didn’t know what the hell to do, today was supposed to be the day that I got Gabriel back, today was supposed to be the day I held her again today was supposed to be perfect but I ruined not only for me but for Gabriel. It pained me to see her so broken and so crushed by today’s events.

~Flashback~

I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair and tossed off my shirt, I was hot as hell and I was working up a good sweat. I was in the boxing room punching the bag around and warming my muscles up. After I left Abigail’s office I felt like a million bucks I don’t know what was in that medicine but I felt great I couldn’t feel the pain in my back neck or shoulders anymore which was again fantastic. Anyways I decided to work out a bit since I was overly excited about a phone call. I grinned as a familiar ringtone echoed throughout the room I took off my gloves and ran over to it quickly. I practically jumped for joy when I read the message saying that I was able to get my girl. A grin was still plastered on my face as I shoved my stuff into the bag, I needed to get to the lunch room quickly.

“Ash baby here you are,” Scarlett said, I frowned and turned to her only to cringe in disgust she was only wearing her bra and her underwear, I didn’t even look at her long enough to describe it.

“What do you want,” I asked about to tell her off but she laughed and stepped in front of me.

“You we haven’t done anything in so long,” She moaned I scrunched up my nose as she wrapped her arms around me.

“Get the fuck off of me it’s over I don’t want you anymore,” I stated pushing her back she smiled evilly and held up her cell phone I laughed and plucked it out her hand, I threw it across the room and pushed her back.
“It’s over Scarlett, the pictures are gone I hired someone they raided your house and took every single last picture we found everyone and I have the other phones,” I smiled when her face fell she stared at me scared and shocked. I smirked and picked up my bag.

“Its over bye now,” I said pushing passed her shocked face, I rolled my eyes at her she’s so dumb.
“No it isn’t over,” She screeched, I turned around with my eyebrow raised only to have my mouth drop open, she laughed at me as she held a knife up to her wrist.
“Scarlett,” I said frowning the girl was fucking crazy, I already knew she was a little delusional but this was over board like psycho over board.
“I’ll do it,” She exclaimed dragging the knife slowly across her wrist as much as I didn’t like the girl and as much as I despised her, I couldn’t let her kill herself. I launched myself at her knocking her to the ground, we struggled around as I tried to pry the knife away from her hands.

“No,” She screeched I groaned and as one of the dummies fell over.

“Stop Scarlett,” I yelled finally getting a hold of her hands, but she was still trying to push me back, I groaned quietly when her knee connected with my stomach.
“Scarlett stop dammit,” I grunted while staring at her, her face was red and she looked desperate. I fought the urge to roll my eyes at her.

“No, you can’t leave me,” Never mind, she was desperate she stared at me with a frown before she leaned up and kissed me hard, I froze and was about to push her away but I figured if I can kiss her back I can get the knife away from her. So I did just that I kissed her back and for the first time it was willingly. While my stomach was clenching and unclenching in disgust, my mind was concentrating on the task at hand, I pulled her hands above her head and pressed my body weight on top of her to keep her from moving while my other hand pried the knife away just as the knife fell something else fell. I pushed away from Scarlett and turned around, only to see Gabriel standing there with a shocked face, my heart constricted for moment as I watched pain and heart stretch across her face.

“Gabriel,” I said stepping up to her but she shook her head and backed away in pain. I could practically feel all of her hurt.
“No Ash,” She crooked with her voice cracking I could here ever ounce of heart break in her words, and I wanted to take that away because I know I caused it.

 “Gabriel it isnt what you think” I pleaded desperately I would get on my hands and knees if I had to, to explain this to her.

“So you weren’t just kissing her with your clothes off,” She asked quietly, I opened my mouth and closed I really couldn’t explain it because I was kissing her. Gabriel shook her head fighting back the tears that were threating to spill out. I heard Scarlett laugh loudly as she stepped beside but I didn’t pay attention to her, I was focused on Gabriel.

“She never wanted you anyway, you nothing but a one night stand” Scarlett said laughing before Gabriel glared at her and punch her I watched in amazement as her fist slammed right into her jaw successfully knocking her over, I know this isnt the right situation but I found that hot.

“Gabriel I’m,” I started to apologize again to try to make it better but she turned to me with a glare, I never seen her so pissed off before.
“How many Ash who else have you slept with,” She asked quietly I shifted from one foot to another with regret as I thought about Aly, I didn’t want to tell her but I knew I would have to tell her I was already in some shit so I have to tell her the truth, I let out a small breath as I looked at her pleading for forgiveness.
“Ash,” She said sternly and forcefully, I sighed and ran my hand through my hair as my words spilled out.

“One,” I mumbled quietly hoppign she wouldn’t hear me  but I could see that she did, I could see her breaking slowly inside as the tears finally fell pouring down her face.
“Who,” I took one step forward waiting to wrap her in my arms, I wanted to reach out and hug her so bad but I knew she wouldn’t let me I caused her so much pain.

“Who Ash,” She asked louder my shoulders hunched as I spoke the next the words that I would regret.
“Aly,” I broke her I completely broke her and there was no turning back now. I grabbed her hand quickly.  “ Look Gabriel it was an accident it will never happen again it didn’t mean anything” she nodded with a smile on her face I sighed in relief she understood.

 “It’s okay,” she stated I watched her shocked she was going to take me back.
“Really” I mumbled quietly maybe I did do the right thing.

“Yes because I’m done waiting for you, I’m done with this pain,” those words tore to shreds I felt my heart stop as pain finally reached me, tears sprung up in my eyes as I hunched over falling to the floor from a pain in my stomach, I looked up at her desperately, she backed away and ran I could hear a heart wrenching sob escape her as she went.

“Gabriel wait let me explain,” I pleaded reaching out to her but she was gone, she was gone and I was by myself.

“Gabs I love you so much please let me explain,” I mumbled through my tears and cries.

 After school I missed my doctors appointment and walked to Gabriel’s house hopping to explain I was in a fit of tears as I climbed her tree I wanted to explain and tell her that I was sorry  I looked in the window. There she was I was going to knock but I realized that she wasn’t alone she laying the bed with Alex both of them were asleep snuggled into each other, the way we used to snuggle, she was in someone else’s arm, someone who wouldn’t hurt her, someone who would love her. She moved on I looked away and climbed down the tree quickly, my heart felt like someone tore it out my chest and stomped on it.

~End of flashback~

I didn’t know what to do anymore it was like my soul was gone.

“Mom help me I know you can please help me,” I sobbed into my hands thinking about Gabriel and all this mess.

“You said you would be there Mom, I need you please come back to me, you would know what to do you always knew what to do and I know I said this already but I need you now I need you now more than ever,” I clenched onto the grass as the rain began to pour, my heart was torn into pieces. Gabriel didn’t want me she made it clear that she didn’t. My curled into a ball as I cried my heart out until I fell asleep.

“Ash get up,” I felt someone shake me I peeked up seeing my mom, tears spilled out my eyes again she was back .
“Mom,” I mumbled she smiled sadly at me and shook her head before she squatted down and hugged me.

“No Sweetie it’s Jessica,” she said I cried onto her shoulder and she held me tighter.

“Jessica I messed up,” I sobbed holding her tighter, but not to since she was pregnant. I cried until I couldn’t cry anymore and she held me the whole time.

“Come lets get you home,” she said standing up I followed her lead, and trudged slowly behind her I was soaked to the bone and my hair was dripping wet. I climbed into her car and leaned my head against the window with silent tears streaming down my already wet face.
“Ash you’ll find a way,” she said quietly while driving off, I stared out the window confused and lost as I watched droplets of water trickle down the window slowly.

(Gabriel POV)           

My chest was heavy and my eyes were dry, I can’t cry anymore tears for Ash she put me through so much pain in this last month and today was the most pain I have ever felt for someone.
“Gabriel you okay,” Alex asked tiredly as he woke up beside me, I nodded a little. I was okay I had to be okay there was nothing else for me to be but okay, but I still felt the pain no matter how many times I tell myself I’m okay I’m not deep down I know this will kill me for awhile.
“Yeah,” I mumbled snuggling into his chest and squeezing my eyes shut. I still felt my heart aching, I still felt that want for Ash that I could no longer have.

“I’ll beat her up for you,” Alex said hugging me, I let out a small humorless laugh Ash would probably beat the shit out of him, well either that or Alex would run.
“No thanks,” I mumbled wiping my eyes on his shirt, he pulled back from me with a sad smile.
“Everything will be fine,” he said I nodded in some way he was right because I would eventually get over Ash and I would forget about her but I didn’t know how long that would take and I know it would pain me everyday when I see her.

(Ash POV)

I laid in my bed ignoring my family as they kept knocking on my door, asking me to come out.
“Ash, come out,” Sarah said knocking again I closed my eyes and got under my sheets, they didn’t understand anything I lost Gabriel my one love the girl that would always remain in my heart, my first true love.

“Hun,” I heard through the door I didn’t respond, it’s been like this since I got home which was late I think I was at the grave all day and half of the night before Jessica found me anyways when I got home they start to hound me on where I was of course I ignored them and went straight to my bed.

“Ash Hun,” I heard again but this time she was in my room I didn’t respond, I felt the bed dip as she climbed in, she crawled under the covers and hugged me closely, I wrapped my arms around her resting my head on her shoulder.
“Hun what’ wrong your dad and family is worried sick about you,” she stated I pulled back trying to control my emotions as I spoke.
“Gabriel I love her but I messed up and I told her I slept with Aly then she said she didn’t want me anymore, I went over to her house and she was sleeping with Alex,” I cried again onto her shoulder she held my head and rubbed my back mumbling under her breath while I explained the all the events that lead up to this. It didn’t
“Ash stop crying you’ve been like this since you got home and probably longer than that, do you love her,” She asked I nodded and peeked up at her she grinned at me and kissed my cheek.
“Then stop mopping around and get up win her back,” she said I stared at her contemplating this was it worth it to win her back, I nodded it was worth it even it I had to humiliate myself I would gladly get on my knees and beg for her back, I’ll do anything to get her back.

“How,” I asked quietly as I sat up slowly her grin widen as she explained, I had a small smile of hope on my face when she finished telling me the plan it was a perfect idea but I wanted to try something else first before I go ahead with it.

=========================------------------====================------------------================----------------------------=====================

Comment and vote.. yes i have updated rather quickly this time =) so tell me what you think as i said before book is almost over...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 13.6K 102
A car accident started it all. Being pushed away Smart remarks And overall memory lost!! *Amari* How can she not, we are in love, the feelings, the...
1.9M 44.4K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...
8.5K 401 14
"It takes few seconds to break the trust but takes years to mend it" "Will Becky able to trust again?" "Will Freen able to gain becky trust?" "Will t...
151K 5K 18
"Riley?" I asked and she looked up from her phone. One of her eyebrows was raised. "Yes?" she asked and that confirmed it. I felt like I couldn't br...