𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬

By 504heaux

My Works #4| Not a fan fiction. Don't you wish you could fix mistakes that happened in the past? Meet Karin M... More

Description & Characters.
Prologue.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
Epilouge.
NEW STORY.

46.

12.1K 533 126
By 504heaux

Karin Mendez
3 months later

"I want some braids." I scratched my head looking at some posts on Instagram.

They had almost 100 pages with people promoting their shops on there. I loved every single hairstyle and now I was wanting braids just by looking at them.

"Nah keep your real hair. I like it better than that weave shit you be wearing." Ron commented as I laid on his chest.

"I love my hair also but I don't be feeling like doing that shit whenever I have to." I said fixing my bonnet on my head.

"I'm not a barber for nothing. Let me cut it all off and we won't have to discuss this anymore." He smirked and I smacked his chest before scoffing.

"I'll let you cut my vagina hair before you touch my head. Boy are you dumb?" He laughed shaking his head at my response.

"I wouldn't risk myself to do all that but anything for you. You know you my la baby." He said snatching my bonnet off.

I raised up and looked at him crazy. This nigga was doing three much right now. Bad enough he was grabbing my shit when we were fucking minutes ago. When I put that bonnet on that means Karin is unavailable. No facetime calls, none of that.

"I really hate you sometimes nigga." I said grabbing his face and placing my lips to his jaw.

"You don't be saying that when I be in yo guts though. I give you a reason to hate me which explains all these scratches on my back." Ronald said moving his jaw away from my grip.

"I can't help it. It be that good baby." I playfully slapped his face and he grabbed my waist.

I already knew where this was leading us so in between the kiss I tapped his leg. He broke it and I pointed to the dresser where the condoms laid. He sighed and I shrugged before snatching them off the dresser. We finished what we started but it was awkward this time.

I could sense the change in his mood when I told him to get the condoms. We've talked about having kids and unfortunately he wants one but I don't. At least not right now. When I broke that news down to him he thought I was being selfish.

I'm the one that has to deal with swollen feet, hormones, being huge and nasty ass cravings for nine months. Until I'm ready to have a baby he could talk to a doctor and try to have one hisself. That'll be great and keep me from having to go through hell all over again.

Remember that lmale fairy cartoon character that got pregnant? Yeah that'll be Ron.

We spent almost an hour pleasuring each other before we both tapped out. I laid under him covered in sweat as he passed out on top of me. I was tired as hell and could proudly say that we did a number on each other.

I stared at the ceiling in silence but our heavy breathing interrupted it. My phone buzzed more than three times on the dresser and I rolled my eyes. I closed my eyes trying to ignore it but it kept vibrating. Since I figured it was important I picked it up and read the messages.

I scrunched my face up at the last message before re downloading and logging onto Instagram. I delete my apps almost once a week before to much stuff be going on. I rolled my eyes and huffed at the post.

I scrolled down to see Lala replied.

I finished the last word before I punched  Ron making him look at me confused.

"What the fuck?" He asked groggily clearly showing that he was asleep.

"You liking bitches post now?" I yelled slamming the phone on the dresser.

"Bruh what are you talking about? I ain't like nobody post." He furrowed his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure bitch whatever." I said before unwrapping myself with the blankets and headed to the bathroom.

I didn't have a problem with Ron liking other girls pictures because I know where he stands. But that post right there was mad disrespectful and he liked it.

I stood in the shower and cleaned myself up. He tried to come in the bathroom but I pushed him out and locked the door. About 20 minutes later I was finished. Ron eyed me and threw questions at me as I came out and got dressed.

"So you talking to this nigga now? That's why you're flipping scripts." He said holding my phone up and revealing a message.

"Clearly he wants to talk about our daughter and that's all. Don't try to flip scripts on me."

"I didn't like that shit somebody must've hacked my account." He snapped and I raised my eyebrows at his sudden tone.

"Right and Kim Kardashian ass is real." I rolled my eyes before grabbing my purse.

"Where the fuck you going Karin?" He asked tugging on my arm.

"To hell if I don't pray." I shrugged nonchalantly before leaving out the room.

"Stupid ass nigga." I mumbled before slamming the front door.

*

"Hey how was school love bug?" I said picking Chloe up and kissing her cheek.

"It was fun mama we had snack time and I learned my shapes. Guess what shape this is mama." She said taking a crayon the restaurant provided and drew on the napkin.

"A square?" I asked pretending the be clueless even though it was a triangle.

"No silly a triangle." She shook her head making Chad chuckle.

"Oh right, my bad. Do another one tink." I said playing with my straw.

She drew a star then I quizzed her on what it was. She got it right then I told her to count from one to twenty. She stumbled over a few numbers but she did a good job. My baby was ahead of the game.

"So wassup?" I placed my fist under my chin finally giving Chad my attention.

"Shit. How you been baby mama?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I'm making it baby father. Just witnessing niggas ain't shit but hoes and tricks. I might as well go gay." I sighed taking a sip of my drink.

"Sounds like your having relationship problems. Tell baby daddy all about it." He grinned and I chuckled softly before waving him off.

"It's not my place to tell you. Stay out of my business boy." He smacked his teeth.

"Remember I was your friend before we became all of this. You could still tell me anything." Chad shrugged and I nodded.

I didn't hesitate to tell him anything so I started from beginning to end. I had a lot to confess about my feelings and in my mind Chad wouldn't have never been the nigga to tell these things too.

"His ex is shorty with the red hair and big titties? Damn that broad is fine." He said biting his bottom lip.

"Oh my god shut up. That's all you think about, you get on my nerves." I rolled my eyes getting salty.

"I'm just saying. She's not better than my baby mama though. Left my baby mama and that bitch a Barbie woah." He changed the lyrics singing it.

"Watch the bitch word." I kicked him under the table making Chloe look up from my phone.

"That's a bad word daddy." She said before looking down at the phone.

"Yeah daddy." I mimicked Chloe and he smirked.

"Don't call me daddy unless you ain't tryna scream and moan behind it." I rolled my eyes and waved my hand.

"Those days are over with Chad. Trust me you'll never get this ever again." He gave me a look like he couldn't believe me.

"Hello I'm Johnathan and I'll be serving you for today. Are you ready to order or do you need more time?" I pushed my menu to the side and shook my head.

"We're ready, well I am." I said pointing to Chloe and I.

"I'm ready." Chad nodded his head.

"Okay what can I get you?" He asked bringing out his note pad.

"I'll get the original chicken crispers with honey mustard and the same for her." He nodded and turned too Chad.

"I'll have classic bacon burger without the tomatoes please." He said before closing the menu and sliding it also.

"That's all?" Johnathan asked and we both nodded. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Bacon burger? What happened to your salads baby daddy?" I said rubbing my arms up and down from the chill.

"You remember that shit?" I nodded.

"I remember everything. That's all you ate."

"It's my cheat day. So that's why my daughter and I are gonna get milkshakes today." He faked an excitement and she looked up nonchalantly before shaking her head.

"You're more of the child than she is." I laughed tickling her stomach.

"She just showing out cause you here." He rolled his eyes.

The food came back ten minutes later and that's when we got to the real topic. Chloe's birthday party. We decided that it's going to be at his house and the theme was going to be princess. We had to settle on a good date because he wanted to make sure his girlfriend wasn't there.

She still didn't know about our child.

His. Child.

He was pissing me off with that hiding my child shit. I guess he wanted to keep her a secret so he could keep his relationship? You love that woman so much that you're hiding my child? This is a visual presentation of niggas ain't shit. My mood suddenly changed and I was ready to go but he promised her that milkshake. He wanted it more then she did.

"Is it good?" I rolled my eyes watching him sip it and look at it.

"Chocolate always taste good." He smirked licking his lips.

"Mhm you right. Take my white chocolate boyfriend for example." I scratched my head.

"Righttt." He shrugged and pulled out his wallet bringing out a 100 dollar bill.

"You paying baby daddy?"

"Yeah. Look how shocked you are. You probably don't see a nigga paying for your shit often huh? Poor tink tink." He laughed.

"Mind your business." I mumbled.

Ron buys me stuff but not all the time because I don't ask for anything. Besides I don't need a nigga buying me stuff that's what the definition of independent stands for.

"Give me kiss bestie. You was acting bad today when your mama showed up." He picked Chloe up and she kissed his lips.

I winced because I didn't know where his lips been at.

"Why you looking like that?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing. Put her in the car seat so I could get home, my head is hurting." I said getting into the driver seat.

"Be good for ya mommy and I'll see you next week." He kissed her once more before closing the door.

"Mommy, daddy's girlfriend is ugly."

"Chloe be nice." I said trying to hold my laugh in.

"I'm just saying."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 8.2K 45
{BOOK 1 of the Bianchi Series} "No one gets to look at what's mine. You are mine only. Do you understand?" "No. You don't own me" "Amara, indeed I...
267K 5.4K 47
Georgia Alice Monroe. A young girl who has lived a life of only pain. Always paying the price so others around her don't have to. No one knows her...
1.2M 27.5K 30
Life for 17 year old Melanie Davis was everything but easy. Her parents died in a fatal car accident forcing her to move in with her Aunt Dianne who...
1.4M 33.5K 103
*WARNINGS* This story contains: sexual & mature language/acting strong use of words. drugs and alcohol. rape and assault. weapons. violent behaviour...