Fan of a Fan 2 (A Chris Brown...

aameliawrites

They say you never forget or stop loving your first love.. But is that really true? 1 year after breaking up... Еще

Prologue
Nothing New
Still Got It For Ya'
Introductions
How Many Drinks?
Party & Bullshit [Part 1]
Party & Bullshit [Part 2]
Bestfriends
XOXO
Why You Mad?
Warnings
"I Love You"
Bad Impressions
The Green Monster
Girl With The Tattoos
Kiss Cam
Like Whaaat?
The Truth
Trial & Tribulations
Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Thank You & F*** You
Full Circle
New Beginnings
Nothing To Say
Forgive, Don't Forget
Surprise, Surprise
Petty
Man & Wife
Next Step?
Slap On The Wrist
Moving Forward
Repeat?
Love Conquers All
Everything's Coming Together
Old Thangs & New Thangs
Hold You Down
Flashback #1
Who We Introducing?
Only One
New Life & Old Memories
Apologies
Flashback #2
Eager
Dreams & Nightmares
Always Something
Paradise
Different Cards
Crash Landing
Like We Always Do
Back To Us
Big Daddy
Long Time Coming
Plus One
Almost Over
Jumping The Broom
Still Writing..
Arrived

Risky Business

1.9K 60 15
aameliawrites

Daryl is pictured above. Btw, what's this ^ thing called? Lol

Madison

"I'm freeeeee!" Jazmine shrieked as we walked through the elevator doors. I rolled my eyes at her antics and proceeded to my parked car in the spacious parking lot. "You're too overdramatic for me." I said shaking my head. "Girl please. This week has been hell. This half day really has me praising God. Lord knows I need a nap." She yawned.

"You're going home to nap? Why don't you come have lunch with me and my friends?" I asked. "Hmm. Food or sleep?" She questioned herself. "Damn, that's really two of my favorite things, but I think I'm gonna go with sleep." She grinned. "Alright, have fun." I laughed.

"Girl, I should be staying that to you! You about to be in the Caribbean living it up for a week! Lord, you about to come back pregnant with twins by time Chris is done with you." She joked making me cackle as I unlocked my car doors. I tossed my bag in the passenger seat before shutting the door. "Listen, all I know is, I'm excited to not be doing paper work. I'm so tired of doing my signature." I whined.

"You and I both. You deserve it though. You work hard. Now go enjoy yourself. You know I'll hold the fort down while you're away." She smiled. "I know you will. But please don't hesitate to call me if you need me." I said before pulling her into a hug. "I won't. See you in a week." She said before climbing into her car. I waved goodbye and hopped into my car.

Just as soon as I pulled out of the parking space, Kaya's loud ass called me. "Madison Nicole, you told me you'd be the first one here, with your lying ass. We're all here, waiting on your late ass!" She mouthed off. "I'm comingggg! I had some stuff I had to make sure was done before I leave tomorrow." "Mhm, bring your ass girl." She said before hanging up in my face. I rolled my eyes at her antics and let my phone sit in the cup holder as I drove to the café that they were all waiting for me at.

Humming the different song lyrics that played throughout the car, the ride didn't seem that long. I pulled to the restaurant and there was already a valet waiting to park my car. When I hopped out and handed over the keys, making sure to thank him before I made my way inside. The host escorted me to the booth in the back of the restaurant where all three of my bestfriends were sitting. I made sure to greet all of them with kisses on their cheeks.

"Took you long enough." Kaya huffed. "What crawled up your ass and died bitch?" I said kissing her cheek. "Anthony ain't give her no dick before he left." Ashley giggled. "Ashley shut your ass up." Kaya said giving her the stink eye. "And I did have some before he left, thank you very much." She snapped.

"When does he come back again? Cause your grouchy ass is getting on my nerves." Mel said before rolling her eyes. "I'm sorry y'all. I'm really feigning like a damn crack head." She said scratching for dramatic effect. "He gets back Monday." She informed us. "Yeah, so I know I'm not trying to be nowhere with your ass until Tuesday then." Mel said before rolling her eyes again.

I was thankful to see the glass of water in front of me, because I was thirsty. "Did y'all order yet? I'm really in the mood for some cheese fries." I said picking up my menu. "That sounds so good! Some onion rings would be great too." Kaya added. "Onion rings?" I questioned her with a raised eyebrow. "You want onion rings?" Mel questioned too. "Yeah, so?" She asked keeping her eyes on the menu.

Mel and I locked eyes before smirking at each other. "These boneless wings is a must!" Ashley added with her clueless ass. I just giggled and shook my head as our waiter came to take our order. "Okay, so can we get the boneless honey barbeque wings, two orders of onion rings, and also two orders of cheese fries? Oh! Make the boneless wings a double order too." Ashley informed him. We couldn't decide on what our entrees would be, so he just took our drink orders and went on his way.

We all sat in silence for a second before Ashley started another conversation. "So, my week has been lovely! How did the week go for y'all?" She cheesed. "Bitch, if you don't put your gums away." Kaya scoffed making us laugh. "You must have gotten some dick." Mel added. The look on her face said it all. "Yasss bitch! Shit, looking at Jayceon he looks he'd break you in half." Kaya said. "Who said it was Jayceon?" She smirked before flipping her hair over her shoulder and sipping her drink.

"Bitch." I said looking at her with knowing eyes. She nodded and stuck her tongue on. "Let's just say, I left the club right after you did." She grinned. She sat back and sighed. "Um, hello?! Somebody needs to clue us the fuck in!" Kaya said pointing between her and Mel. "Mr. "Keep Fuckin" himself." I spat making their eyes widen. "And that, that he did." She giggled.

"Yes ma'am, Stella! Get your groove back!" I snapped. "Y'all... the man... August... it was great." She finally got it together. "Like... better than Austin." She blurted out gaining all of our undivided attentions. "Oh shit." Mel muttered before sipping her drink. Before we could say another word, our waiter was bringing our food to our table and sitting it in front of us. Instead of talking, we all stuffed our faces and listened to Ashley's details about her sexcapade.

"I had back to back orgasms. Best night of my life, hands down." She finished making us crack up. "Back to backs make me feel like I'm about to die. But, if I gotta go out that way..." Mel shrugged. When I say I let out one of the ugliest laughs! I started choking and Kaya had to pat my back. "You're an idiot." I stated once I recovered. "No, I'm serious though. I'm convinced Mijo is trying to kill me sometimes." She continued. "Girl, yes! Niggas always trying to take your soul and shit, and then get mad when you try to run. Nigga, I wanna live!" Kaya said.

All the while, I had been laughing and stuffing my face. What? I was starving. I had three of the boneless wings, some onion rings, and damn near all the plate of cheese fries. I told myself I would be eating well this week in preparation for Chris and I's trip, but that ship sailed Monday when I had that craving for doughnuts. I knew for sure, where we were going, I'd be eating good. Truth be told, my eating habits were on ten since the accident at the club because I was nervous as shit to know what was going to happen. I was stressed, and whenever I was stressed, I turned to food. I had to get myself together, but for now, I was gonna enjoy these cheese fries.

I also had nothing to add to this conversation about sex. Chris and I had been on a dry spell for the past three months. The first two months, I didn't even wanna be touched. But, the last month was different. I had been horny beyond belief and Chris wouldn't even put his finger on me. Shit, he wouldn't even put his finger in me. There were nights where I would practically beg this man to touch me, and nothing!

"So, Mrs. Smith-Brown, are you excited for your little get-away?" Ashley asked. The mention of my name made me snap back into reality. "Are you gonna go by Smith-Brown when y'all get married? Or just Brown? Cause I think Madison Brown is cute." Kaya said.

"I'm excited about the trip, yeah. Lord knows I need it. And as far as my last name goes, I don't know. I never really thought about it, really." I shrugged before sipping my drink. "Never thought about it and you're about to be engaged?" I spit out my water. "Ew!" Mel whined as she used her napkin to wipe the water off her arm and face. "I'm sorry!" I said trying to help her as Ashley and Kaya cackled.

"I'm good." Mel laughed as I dabbed her face. "I'm sorry." I apologized again. "Relax Mrs. Brown." She taunted. I rolled my eyes and they only laughed. "He's gonna propose?" I asked myself more than anyone else.

This shit was really making me nervous right now. I'd be lying if I said I never thought about Chris and I getting married. Hell, I had dreams about it. I thought about what my dress would look like, what Chris would look like at the alter, would he cry? I thought about what my bridesmaids' dresses would look like and what Chris' groomsmen would look like strolling down the aisle.

But, for some reason, I never thought about how I would get proposed to. I had seen millions of proposal videos that were the cutest things ever, but I never thought about what mine would be like. Considering Chris was so creative, I knew it had to be something elaborate.

I couldn't hide the grin on my face as I thought about it. Would he do it on plane on the way? Or on the way back? Would he do it when they got to our destination or right before they left the house? Oh God, I needed to calm down.

"So, wait." Kaya halted. "Why did he only tell you about this? Light Bright thought we were gonna snitch?" "Right?" Ashley added. "I could have helped picking the ring out, I have good taste." She continued. "Well..." Mel started. "He didn't really say anything to me?" She said shyly.

Bitch.

"Waitttttt! So, if he didn't tell you, how do you know?" Kaya asked for the both of us. I needed some clarification because I was beyond confused. "Um.." She started. "I was just saying." She finished. Mikaya let out the ugliest cackle! I could only roll my eyes and look around for the waiter. I was so tempted to order two shots of patron.

"Nah but, come on y'all! They just had their third anniversary. He's taking her on vacation to some tropical island! Hello!" Mel sang. "Girl, you shouldn't have told her he was gonna actually do it then. Now my baby looks like a sad ass puppy." Ashley pouted.

They continued to discuss me like I wasn't sitting there and I just continued stuffing my face. No lie, the small cloud I was sitting on a few minutes ago, now turned dark and was now raining on my parade. These cheese fries really had me really a little better though.

"Let's just change the subject." Kaya suggested. "How's work?" She asked. "Good." I shrugged. "Mhm, I bet. Working with Mr. Darryl every other day would have work feeling real good for me too, honey." She countered. "Oh, here we go." I laughed.

Daryl Johnson was a photographer that I had been working with for my last few projects. I'll be the first to admit the man.. Oh lord, he's gorgeous. From his skin, to his perfect teeth, to his muscles- The Lord took his precious time with him. I let my friends join me on one of my sets and they met him, and ever since they can't shut up about him.

I would say we didn't have moments of brief flirtation, but I'd be lying. He'd compliment me every chance he got, and at first I wasn't even paying him any attention. But, after a while, I was really appreciating the attention. I even had lunch with him the other day, but it was strictly on a friendship level.

I wasn't stupid and I knew what I was doing. I also loved my boyfriend and would never do anything to hurt him, considering I was already on the other side of that before.

"I'm just saying." Kaya shrugged. "Niggas love what they can't have." I peeped there might be a little shade to her words, but I ignored her pettiness. "Y'all know that I'll never it get that far with him. I'm just liking the attention." I shrugged. "Mhm." All three of them hummed. I rolled my eyes for what seemed like the millionth time today and pulled my phone out my bag. "Just be careful, girl." Kaya warned me. 

Chris

"Nigga, you cheated." Ty said as we walked through the back door. "Nah nigga, you short ass just can't play." Mijo chuckled. "Nah, y'all cheated. And y'all stuck me with his short ass." Austin complained about Ty. "Nigga, you picked him!" I chuckled opening the fridge and tossing each other them a water bottle.

I let them continue to argue about the basketball game as I picked up my phone off the counter. Madi had texted me about picking Christian up, whether she or I would, and since I didn't respond she said she would. That was almost 45 minutes ago. I texted her back, telling her I was sorry and what I was doing when I didn't text her back. She texted back in no time telling me not to worry about it and she would be home soon. I told her I loved her and put my phone back down.

"Yo, y'all ain't got no food in here?" Ty asked before strolling into the pantry. "We got some ribs in the freezer, you trying to put it on the grill?" "Hell yeah! What else you got in here?" Mijo answered for him. I let them go through the fridge and pull out whatever they wanted while I went to the living room and sat on the couch.

I had so much shit to do, yet I was just sitting here. Madi and I are leaving tomorrow and we still haven't packed yet. We were only gonna be gone a week, but knowing her, she would try to bring four different suitcases. I shook my head at the thought and turned on the TV. Before I could even settle on a channel, the security system alerted me someone was coming in the house.

"Dadddyyyyy!" Christian yelled as he ran into the living room. He jumped on me and all I could do was laugh. "What's up man?" I asked pulling his backpack off him. "You have fun at school today?" I asked him. He nodded as he smiled, showing off his dimples.

"I want cookie." He said. I knew damn well he shouldn't have any sugar right now, but sometimes I really couldn't say no to him. The kid was too cute. "Oreos?" I asked and he nodded quickly. I picked him up and we walked into the kitchen. I sat him on the counter and got the cookies from the pantry before handing him two.

"Madi gon' kill you." Mijo laughed. "Shut up nigga. Take him outside so she won't see." I said passing Christian over to him. "I'm still snitching. Ain't that right nephew?" Mijo asked as he turned his heels to walk outside.

I popped one in my mouth before strolling back into the living room. As soon as I hit the corner, I was face to face with Madison. "Hi honey bunny." She chirped leaning in to kiss me quickly. I pulled back and looked at her with squinted eyes. Honey bunny?

I hadn't noticed before, but her friends were right behind her. "Chris, please tell me that's not Austin car?" Ashley almost begged me. "That's not Austin car." I told her. What? That's what she wanted me to tell her. Madi flicked me and rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry about him. Ty is here and Kaya isn't freaking out, just relax." Madi assured her. "Girl, I'm not worried about Ty because.. you know what, I'll save that tea for later." She said before sticking her tongue out. Ratchet ass.

"Where's Christian?" She asked. "Backyard with Mijo, Ty, and Austin." "Okay, how about y'all go upstairs? Unless y'all trying to light old flames?" She asked earning scoffs from her friends. I chuckled and took a seat on the couch. I flipped through the channels and finally landed on Sports Center before getting comfortable.

"Babbyyy." Madi sang as she strolled over to me. "Huh?" I answered without removing my eyes from the TV. I listened as the hosts talked about how well Steph Curry played last night and I couldn't be surprised. That nigga is a beast.

"Babe." She pouted as she climbed into my lap. "You're ignoring me. Ans you stink." She complained making me laugh. "I was playing ball. And I'm not ignoring you, I'm just trying to watch TV." "And I want you to pay attention to meee!" She whined while gyrating her hips.

"You trying to get something started?" I asked gripping her in place and letting her feel my dick. She rolled her eyes and before she could say anything, my face was in her neck. I could smell one of my favorite Chanel perfume on her before I ran my tongue over her skin.

"Chris." She whined. I continued my assault on her neck making sure to bite on her skin every now and again. "Chris, I'm serious!" She said pushing me off her. "Alright, alright." I said after kissing my teeth. I looked at her face quickly before my eyes wondered to her chest.

"Your titties look bigger." "I swear you have ADHD." She sighed. Instead of answering her, I gripped one in each hand instead. She couldn't help the moan that rolled off her tongue and I couldn't help but smirk. Moans I haven't heard in months.

"They're sore as fuck. They always swell up like this when I'm on my period." "You on your period?" I asked with my voice full of disappointment. She nodded and I kissed my teeth. "Mannn...." I whined as I threw my head back. Our trip was supposed to be about us enjoying each others company, fucking, site seeing, fucking, enjoying good food, and more fucking!

"You'll be fine." She rolled her eyes. "It's not like you've tried to touch me in the last three months anyway." She said under her breath as she rolled off my lap. I knew she didn't mean for me to hear it, but she couldn't really whisper for shit.

"Don't do that shit." I told her sternly. "Do what?" She asked as she got up to make her way to the kitchen. "Talk about these last three months like we didn't just go through some shit." I said as I followed behind her. "Those first two months, you didn't even want me touching you. So, shut that shit up."

"Okay, and what about the last month? I'm damn near begging you- you know what?" She stopped to chuckle. "I'm not in the mood to argue with you. Can you text me Toya and Jeffery's number please? I need my hair and nails done, cause I can't make it to the shop right now." She said taking a cookie from the pack of oreos.

"And I know you gave Christian sugar. Better not having my baby running around this house on a sugar high, Chris." She said. I fanned her off and picked up my phone to find the numbers she needed.

"Did you pack yet?" She asked. "Nah, I'll get to it." I said still scrolling through my contacts. "Whatever." She muttered before leaving the kitchen. I sent her what she asked for and put my phone down before going into the backyard.

"Daddy, some chicken." Christian said tugging on my shirt with his greasy hand. After the boys decided they were grilling, I opted to make some chicken wings. They were one of Christian's favorite things to eat, so he was devouring them one at a time. With that being said, his hands were a mess and he was literally using my shirt as his personal paper towel.

I kissed my teeth looking down at my shirt, but the sour look on my face turned into a smile once I looked at my son's face. This little boy was beast when it came to his food. Just like his daddy.

I put two more pieces of chicken in his plate before deciding to put him in his high chair so I could go change my shirt. I asked Ty to keep an eye and he obliged. I skipped up the steps two at a time to the master bedroom and was surprised to see the closet light on with no Madi in sight.

I stepped inside to see the thing she normally packed her hygiene things in when we travel filled, along with her suitcase on the floor and clothes folded neatly inside. I stepped over it and headed toward the draws secured with my tee shirts. I pulled the one I had on off and tossed it in the laundry basket before pulling a regular white tee out the drawer.

I went to step over the bags again and instead I peaked inside to see she hadn't packed her tampons yet, instead, they were sitting on the island counter. Something else caught my eye. A back plastic bag tucked between two pair of shorts. My nosy ass just had to pull it out.

A vibrator?

I was more shocked than anything. Madi has made it clear than she was shy about self pleasure. She said masterbation was awkward for her so she wan't really into that shit. Now if she had to go out and but this shit, I knew my baby was feigning. I chuckled at the thought and shook my head before putting it back in the plastic bag. Instead of putting it in the suitcase, I threw that shit in the trash in the bathroom. She wasn't gonna need that shit.

I turned the lights off and was back downstairs in seconds. O my way back outside, I heard noise in the movie room. "What y'all doing in here?" I asked making my way in between Kaya and Ashley's seats. I sat on Kaya's lap and laid my head on Ashley's lap.

"Chris! Get your big headed ass off me!" Ashley said unsuccessfully trying to push me off her lap. "Yo, chill your ass out and let me get comfortable." I muttered. "Nigga, what the hell does it look like we doing?" Kaya answered my previous question. "Looks like y'all hiding from y'all ex boyfriends to me." I mumbled looking up at the screen. They were watching The Wood.

"I ain't hiding from shit!" Kaya was the first to say. Her and that big ass bout always got something to say. "Austin, can kiss my ass." Ashley said after kissing her teeth. I heard Madi giggle and that was the first time I peeped her. She was seated in the second row of seats ducked off in the back. She was buried in her phone, grinning like an idiot.

The fuck she talking to and all her friends right here? I know for damn sure it ain't Jazmine or anything work related at all. Lately, that's all she's been doing. She keeps her phone in her hand at all times and she's forever grinning at that shit. I didn't wanna jump the gun and assume shit, because I trusted her. Seeing what we been through when I cheated, I knew she wouldn't do anything like that.

...Right?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

My Captain GM2023

Фанфик

8.9K 343 74
Is it possible to fall in love with someone after only knowing them for two weeks? Steph had her heart broken by a man she thought loved her and hasn...
11.8K 1K 23
They say you never forget your first love. That seems to be the case when Wendy is reunited with her first love Nathan. They broke up due to a misund...
8.9K 396 38
"I still remember. Do you remember?" -Nightly Two people tell the story about how they fell in love six years ago, and how they wish they could be to...
79.5K 3K 32
Don't read without reading the first one* After everything happened in the last book. Ashanti finds someone else after getting over August but when...