Enticing (Harry Styles AU) #W...

By NatalyCanez

They were like Romeo and Juliet; fated to fall in love or maybe...just fated to fall. Cover made by: @JonasKr... More

Introduction/ Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
*The Fanfiction Awards 2016*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Important Questions!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Playlist and Song Suggestions
Thoughts and Important Info
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
I Need To Say This
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Intermission
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
The End
The Fanfiction Awards 2018
BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!

Chapter 89

3.1K 93 45
By NatalyCanez

*Picture Credit goes to owner*

One Year Later

Ryder's POV

This past year of marriage with Harry has been absolutely perfect. I have no idea why people say that the first year is the hardest, but in our case it's just the same as before. We loved each other deeply and we still do just as passionately. Louis teases us saying that it's just the honeymoon phase and maybe it might be but I strongly believe that what Harry and I have is different and the flame will never go away.

Since we got back from our honeymoon from Greece, Harry began working really hard at trying to earn his title as an official police officer. He did all of the qualifying training programs, both physically and intellectually. Most of his days were spent either studying or working out. At first, he did feel a bit reluctant in doing the program because we hardly got the chance to spend the day together, especially with my work involved. But, our nights were absolute bliss. Finally, after a few months, Harry was rewarded his badge and with his experience with working with my dad and catching criminals he was also made into chief of command for stakeouts and pursuits. My beautiful husband worked so hard and I couldn't be any more proud of him.

"Alright, next question." I say, talking to the video camera set up on my office desk, as I look through the list of questions on my Twitter feed from followers.

My followers have been asking for a video for a few months now and since I had a bit of free time before I get off work, I decided to give them what they wanted.

"Oh, this is a good one." I say stopping at a question. "What is your go to advice for being successful?"

"Well," I say pushing my hair behind my ear. "I think the best advice I can give is to be a fearless networker. Don't be afraid to say hello and hand someone your business card because a small meet up with someone can be the path to a great experience."

"Next... How is your marriage with Harry going? Love you both. Kisses." I say, reading the tweet across my laptop screen.

"Aww thank you...Lindsey." I say, looking at her twitter handle. "I love you too and our marriage is going very well, couldn't be better. Thank you."

"Oh, here is another question about Harry that is asking: When is the issue of the photo shoot that I took of Harry coming out, and what was it like having my husband as my model?"  I say causally licking my lips, while crossing my leg over my knee under my desk.

"Okay, well..." I say letting out a small laugh. "It was fun and interesting. It wasn't the first time I did a small shoot of Harry. In fact, he was my model back when I had to do some test shots to get the job I have now.  Another fun fact is that we will both be featured in the issue; both of us will be on the cover and the inside as well which will include the ones I took of Harry, of course. The issue came out yesterday and there will be a launch party tomorrow night downtown London so please do come and say hello."

"Next question...someone asks..." I stop and laugh as I briefly read over the question, feeling my cheeks blush.

"The next question is from Harry, my husband." I giggle. "He asks: Do you love me and will you marry me?"

"Yes, Harry. I love you deeply and tenderly. I'll gladly marry you a thousand times." I reply, blowing a kiss at the camera.

"Okay, last question guys.  Someone asks...oh no, Ha!" I laugh reading the screen, looking at Gemma's handle.

"I know who is asking this question." I say, not wanting to say her name out loud. "This person asks, what is your favorite sex position?"

"Well, if you must know...doggy style." I laugh, hiding my face in my hand, feeling my cheeks warm.

"Sorry Harry." I giggle, removing my hand off my face.

"Sorry dad." I quickly add, biting on my lip to stifle my laugh.

"Alright guys, that is enough questions for today. Thank you for tuning in and please don't forget to tune in tomorrow as well for the other video, just talking about the launch party and such.  Love you!" I say blowing a kiss at the camera before shutting it off.

As I shut my laptop, my cell vibrates twice against my desk. Looking down at the screen, I see I have two text messages.

From: Dad
I just threw a book at your husband.

From: Harry
You're dad just threw a book at me, he has a good arm! Thanks for that baby :(

I giggle typing out a message, picking up my phone and opening the message from my dad first.

To: Dad
Sorry dad...Love you!

From:Dad
Love you too!

I smile, exiting out of my messages to my dad and type one out to Harry.

To: Harry
Oops...

From: Harry
Ooops is right baby girl. Was it doggy style that you said was your favorite? Well..I'm sure I'll change your mind on that tonight because you just started a war.

My lips pull into a smile, feeling my stomach turn with anticipation and desire.

To: Harry
Well Bring it on Mr. Styles. I love you, see you tonight.

After taking a shower, I walk downstairs in just my tank top, bra and underwear, with my hair still damp. Heading into the kitchen I wrack my brain for dinner meal ideas, knowing Harry will be here any minute from work.

Hmm, maybe we should order take out.

I open the fridge just as I hear the front door unlock and click open.

"Lucy, I'm home!" Harry calls out as the door shuts and I laugh, rolling my eyes.

"In the kitchen!"

"Hey baby." Harry replies walking in, dressed in black from head to toe.

"Hey," I reply, giving him a smile before looking back in the fridge. "I think we should order takeout tonight."

I shut the door and turn around walking to the kitchen island, to open the drawer to grab the takeout food brochures. "Are you hungry? Do you mind waiting a bit because-"

"I'm starving." Harry abruptly replies, tossing his keys on the counter before grasping my face and pressing his mouth to mine.

My eyes briefly widen at his sudden forwardness but my body quickly relaxes as his mouth continues to move against mine. I groan against his mouth as he guides us backwards until my back hits the fridge, making the bottles inside clatter against each other. Harry kisses me deeply and roughly as my hands rest down on his sculptured chest, feeling the warmth of him beneath the thin material of his shirt.

My oh my, he really has been working out.

Harry parts his mouth from mine as his hands grasps my hips and squeezes a little before kissing me again, swiping his tongue over my parted lips. Dipping back down, Harry takes my bottom lip between this before pulling away, tugging at it with his teeth as he teasingly rolls his hips against me making me groan.

When he pulls back, my eyes drift open eyeing him with adoration and lust.

"So your dad threw a book at me because of your naughty comment and all you had to say was oops?" He smirks. I bite on my bottom lip, hiding my smile, as I move my shoulder up in an innocent shrug.

Harry nods letting out a hum."Alright then."

My eyes widen as Harry suddenly steps back and scoops me over his shoulder, making me squeal, placing his arm behind my thighs to hold me into place.

"Harry..." I whine, letting out a small laugh, as he continues to walk out of the kitchen while I try my best to hold myself steady by placing my hands on his lower back.

"Ah!" I yelp feeling his teeth sink into the skin on my left butt cheek. "Harry, did you just-"

"You wanted to be naughty baby. Then let's be naughty." He says, his voice laced with want and my eyes widen before my lips pull into a smile as I giggle while he easily descends up the stairs, taking two at a time.

Harry's POV

As soon as I stepped into our bedroom, I didn't waste any time in setting Ryder down before grasping her face and kissing her soft lips, holding her gentle face in my hands. I feel her lips pull into a smile against mine.

I want this women, I love her with all of my heart and I want to show her. I want each single time that we are intimate to be special even if sometimes we choose to be a bit rough.

My hand moves down to her waist as hers slide into my hair, kissing me softly. Bunching up her shirt a bit, I grasp the hem and slide it up her stomach. Knowing my intentions, Ryder breaks our kiss and pulls back while raising her arms so I could discard her shirt off her body. Once I do, I grasp her hips, kissing her again, swiftly rotating us around carefully guiding her backwards towards the bed. As soon as the back of her knees hit the end of the mattress she sits down and I move my hands to the front of my pants to undo my belt while I kick off one black combat boot before the other, then pushing them to the side with my foot.

I watch Ryder scoot further up the bed as I finish undoing the front of my pants before lowering them down my waist, letting them fall and pool at my feet. Kneeling on the bed, I move up and settle between her legs, feeling my boxers getting uncomfortably tight.

I look down at Ryder's beautiful face as I hold myself up with either hand on each side of her head. Her big brown, lustful eyes looking into mine, her long wavy hair fanned out on the pillow, and her pink(nearly red) swollen lips with her bottom one held between her teeth as she smiled up at me almost make me cum right then and there. Ryder has that much power over me; she is my love, my blessing and my ultimate sin.

"Come here." Ryder smiles reaching up with both of her small hands, placing them on either side of my face. I grin, hearing her own grin in her words as she spoke to me, gently dipping my head down molding my lips around hers. I feel the warmth of her hands on my chest as she rests them there for a moment, before her fingers begging to undo the buttons on my shirt.

Kneeling back, I finish unbuttoning the last two before grabbing each side of my shirt, shrugging it off my shoulders and down my arms; swiftly tossing it to the floor. I don't bother to move back over her, instead, I stay where I am admiring the sight of her. My hungry eyes scan her from head to toe; from her blazing eyes, pink cheeks, plump lips and how the tops of her breast spill a bit out of her maroon colored bra.

My gaze follows down the sides of Ryder's body, as if they are tracing along the edges on how her center curves in before curving out at her hips...and then my eyes land on the most precious part of her body. The part that stays hidden, that so many men want but can't have. The part that is only meant for me because I love her and she loves me, because I don't choose to posses her, I choose to worship her.

Ryder gives me her most intimate part of her body...she gives me her whole body, and I give her mine. Truthfully, as I'm looking down at her all I want to do is discard her panties and give myself to her again and again.

"Take them off." Ryder mutters, surprising me a bit.

Were my thoughts highly evident in my facial expression or does she know me so well that now we both think the same thing?

"Go on." Ryder breathes licking her lips. "Take them off."

"Yes ma'am."  I reply with a sly smile as I run my fingers from the center of her panties towards the sides before gently tugging them down. Ryder bends her knees to buck her hips up so I could tug the alluring material off her smooth behind before tugging them down her legs.

"Now kiss me." She giggles before biting on her lip as she smiled. I chuckle, leaning down to press my lips against hers.

"Anything you want baby girl." I reply before shifting position.

Leaning down, I grasp her legs and hook my arms around them before hoisting them on my shoulders. I hear Ryder gasp above me as my breath hits her sensitive area before she hums as I press my lips against her. She moans and her hands instantly move down to my hair as I run my tongue up between her folds while gently pushing one of my fingers inside her.

"Mmm, Harry." She breathes, wrapping her fingers at the roots of my hair, pushing my head closer to her wet core, as I suck on her clit while I pump my finger gently in and out of her before adding another.

"More." Ryder breathes again, tugging at my hair and I smirk against her, removing my fingers. Gently, I suck on her clit before licking her up once then kiss her, pushing my tongue into her.

My beautiful wife's moans fills my ear again, her fingers pulling at my hair once more. Boy, I love when she does that. My manhood agrees, feeling it throb and growing with need against my tight boxers and I practically come undone at the sound of Ryder urging me for more . I would gladly give her more to satisfy her body's needs but I want to love her the right way, so I pull away and she whines at the loss of contact.

"Harry, no I-" She starts to say but I quickly move up to her and press my lips to hers. 

"I know, baby." I mutter kissing her again while grinding myself into her.

"Harry please," she begs bucking her hips slightly off the bed to meet mine as her hands move around to my lower back, tugging at the waistband of my boxers.

"Okay, love." I say kissing her once more before scooting back to lower my boxers, letting myself spring free, before kicking the material off of my legs the rest of the way.

Without saying anything, I reposition myself between Ryder's beautiful legs as she reaches up, grasping my face, pressing a deep kiss against my lips.

"Oh my God," she gasps while I groan, easing myself into her.

Ugh, she's so warm...

"Move, Harry. Please." She breathes and I do, slowly pulling back out of her, slightly, before pushing myself back inside her in the same slow and tantalizing pace. Then, I do the same movement again.

"Harry," She mutters, whining at me. "Just move, please. Please."

A small smile tugs on my lips at her words and I do as told, pulling all the way out before thrusting back inside her. She moans as I keep on thrusting into her, pressing my lips to hers as she tugs on my hair. Suddenly I feel her part her lips from mine, swiping her tongue over my lips before taking my bottom lip between her teeth, feeling myself dick pulse inside her.

Fuck, this women is going to kill me.

Abruptly, I grasp her leg and hoist it higher on my waist thrusting deeper into her.

"Ah!" Ryder moans tugging at my hair, wrapping her other leg around me. My lips press against hers as I continue to roll my hips into hers, bringing my other hand up to grab her breast as I dip my head between the crook of her neck and kiss her skin. 

"H-Harry." She pants, turning her head slightly more to the side, giving me better access to her neck.

"Harry...Harry wait. Stop." She pants and I immediately stop rolling my hips into her.

"What's wrong? Am I hurting you?" I say looking anxious down at her.

"No," she giggles shaking her head. "I just...I was wondering if we could try a different position maybe?"

My lips pull into a smile as I see a slight blush cross her soft cheeks. We have done many things together, I have seen her sick to her stomach and throwing up when she is drunk. We have seen each other naked so many times and the fact that she is still a bit shy around me makes me feel special because that means she still feels as strongly for me just as she has felt from the beginning, and I do too.

"Of course, baby." I smile, pressing a soft kiss on her lips. "You know all you have to do is ask me."

Never in my life I would have imagine that I would ever be this intimate with someone, not just sexually but in all meanings of the word. Knowing that Ryder is mine and that she feels that she can be herself around me and I with her makes me feel very content with myself and my life. It makes me feel proud because I am actually achieveing to be the man that I want to be for her.

"What do you want love?" I ask, gently easing myself out of her. She doesn't reply but sits up, gently pressing her hands on my shoulders, pushing me back, guiding me to lay down.

As soon as my head rests on the pillow, I watch Ryder with wonder and adoration as she shifts and moves to straddle on top of me.

"Is this okay?" Ryder asks, pushing one side of her hair behind her as she shifts slightly above me while casually rest my hands on her outer thighs.

"Of course. I'm all yours." I grin making her smile.

Leaning down, Ryder places both of her hands on either side of my face capturing my lips between hers. I groan against her mouth as I feel her hips grind into mine. A hiss leaves my mouth when I feel her warm hand wrap around me as she reached between us, lifting herself off me before lowering herself again, allowing me to slowly fill her.

F...U...C...K.

"You okay?" I ask, looking up at her, my thumbs brushing her skin on her outer thighs.

"Yeah," she nods, opening her eyes. They appear to be darker, clouded with sensuality but still the same beautiful pair I fell in love with. "Just feels a bit different."

"Take your time, baby." I reassure her, not wanting her to back down on her idea. I want Ryder to feel  that she can ask me a thing. I want her to feel like she can do anything with me. I want her to feel like a queen at the top of the world, even though in my world she already is.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine." She replies , leaning down pressing a kiss on my lips before sitting back up straight.

Ryder's hands gently come down to rest on my chest as she slowly begins to move and fuck it feels good. Leaving my hands where they are, I let her do what she wants, allowing her to go her own pace.

"Mmm," she moans, biting on her lips and closing her eyes as I buck my hips up to meet her movements, allowing me to go slightly deeper inside her.

I can feel her around every inch of me, warm and tight...and I feel content because I am hers. Ryder is the only one who has had me, really has me- body, mind,heart and soul. 

Ryder's POV

Being in this position, with the man that I love, makes me feel like a goddess...like a vixen. Harry and I  have done various things when it has come to our sex life but never have I had the courage to be on top of him. The way his hands caress at my hips, gently guiding my movements on him makes me smile because he is clearly enjoying himself but also, even though he is helping, he is not being dominating. Don't get me wrong, my man is pretty sexy and alluring when he wants to be in control, but his control has nothing to do with power.Instead, it's just to show his love to me and I swear I am the luckiest girl alive to have managed to get a catch like him. 

I can feel the sweet build in my lower belly as Harry squeezes my hips, slowly thrusting upwards, as I roll my body onto him. Licking my lips, I lean down while skimming my hands up his toned chest and up to his neck bringing my mouth to his.

"Hmm," Harry moans from somewhere deep in his throat as his soft, large hands trail to my back side and up my spine as I roll my hips more deliberately, rising myself almost completely off him before sinking back down.  I smile, feeling pleased with myself, pressing a small kiss on the corner of his mouth, his chin, along his jaw and down his neck.

"Baby...I don't mean to rush you..." Harry breathes before a hiss escape past his teeth as I lick below his ear."But you are really making it difficult for me not to roll us around and-"I giggle, pressing my lips to his, stopping him mid sentence.

"Then do it. I'm not stopping you." I mutter, my voice sounding almost purr like, as I shake my head while running the tips of my fingers along his jawline to his chin.  Harry chuckles, his lips pulling into a grin.

I take in a sharp breath through my nose as his plump lips hungrily press back onto mine, firmly grasping his face as his hands slide down my sides and onto my waist. I continue to kiss him, allowing my body to move with him as he sits up, wrapping my arms around his neck. I  break our kiss, pulling back, letting out a small puff of air past my lips at the deeper and fuller filling of him inside me now that we are face to face. 

"You okay?" Harry asks, taking in my reaction, pressing his gentle lips on my jaw then on the space underneath on my neck. Automatically, I tilt my head to the side, giving him more room.

"Yeah..." I exhale, closing my eyes enjoying the feeling of his lips moving on my neck, feeling my eyes practically roll back.

"How does it feel? Is it uncomfortable?"

"Feels weird..." I swallow, sliding my hand into his hair. "But good." 

I open my eyes, feeling him pulling back away from my neck. He looks at me with gentle green eyes.

"Good." He nods capturing my lips with his while snaking his arm around my waist and flipping us over on the bed, so I am benath him.

Harry rests his other arm by my head, while his other hand brushes my hair behind my ear. Without waisting another moment, he pulls his hips back before thrusting into me, making each movement semi-slow and deliberately.

"Ah." I groan, feeling a small tingling sensation in my lower region at his movement.

Harry does it again...then again and my hand that was in his hair, tugs at his roots as my other digs my nails somewhere on the back of his shoulder before my hand trails down his side. I could feel my need for him building and building with each slow thrust, along with his muscles beneath my hand as he moved himself back then in again.

"Harry, I-" I stop when he reaches around to grasp my hand out of his hair while his other hand, grabs my leg to hitch it up higher on his waist.

Pushing my hand down on the pillow beside my head, Harry laces his fingers with mine, pulling all the way out of me before thrusting deeply back inside.

"Ah!" I cry out, shutting my eyes, my other hand immediately moving to rest down on his shoulder as he pulls himself halfway out of me then filling me again.

Abruptly, Harry takes hold of my hand on his shoulder, placing that one on the other side of my head like the other, lacing his fingers with mine.

"Ah!" I half groan and half moan, screwing my eyes shut as Harry thrust himself inside me and he doesn't stop.

His thrusts change pace; pounding deeper in me, his hand clenching against mine as he does so causing both of our bodies to move upward with each movement making the headboard hit the wall.

Harry lets out a small grunt before his lips smash against mine, feeling the muscles in the deep part of my belly, clench. I continue to moan against his lips with each thrust as he continues to pound on and on, in and out, not bothering to hold back my cries and emotions.

Parting my lips with his, Harry slips his tongue into my mouth. Running his tongue around mine, he then pulls back, kissing my bottom lip before tugging at it with his teeth; rolling his hips into me.

"Ha-Harry." I pant breaking our kiss as he thrusts into me again.

"Faster." I beg, wrapping my legs around his waist, digging my heels into the back of his thighs, pressing them against him.

"Hold on baby." Harry replies, kissing my cheek before pressing a kiss on my shoulder.

I close my eyes, my mouth falling open feeling his wet tongue trailing along my clavicle before his mouth kisses and sucks at the base of my neck. A sweet chill runs down my spine and I feel myself tense around him down there, wanting him more and harder.

"Harry...please." I whine sticking my tongue out to lick my lips, before sinking my teeth on my bottom lip.

"Harry..." I trail, moaning out his name as he releases one of my hands, placing that hand on my hip, slowly pulling out of me. Harry groans, exhaling past his lips, sinking back into me, his fingers subtly digging into my thigh.

"Harry...I need more. Please. Fast-ah!" I cry out loudly as he suddenly pounds deeply into me and keeps on moving. Our sweaty hands breaks from each other and I quickly wrap my arms around his back.

As his hips continue their delicious torture I feel myself getting higher and higher, feeling myself almost reaching my brink.

"Harry...I'm...I-i think I'm going to-"

"Hold on for me, baby." Harry interrupts his voice sounding a bit strained as he continues his pounding rhythm.

I groan, tightening my legs around him, shutting my eyes and tilting my head back. My body feels like it might explode. I know I'm ready to let go but this feels so good and I can't get enough of him and clearly he hasn't had enough from me. 

I cry out, loudly, arching my back off the bed and Harry groans loudly.

"Be loud for me darling. No one can hear." Harry gently demands leaning back a little, pressing a kiss on my clavicle before feeling his mouth beginning to suck on the swollen parts of my breasts.

"Oh..." I moan letting out a small whimper. My hands trail down from Harry's damp hair before guiding his face to meet mine, pressing my lips to his.

After a few more passing moments, Harry's thrust become sloppy and we both reach our tipping point.

"Harry!" I gasp.

"Oh...baby." Harry groans by my ear, making my insides contract delicious together.

"Ah...ahh...mmm Harry!" I cry out, filling my legs tighten and shake around him, as he thrusts deeply into me...once...twice...then my toes curl reaching my highest of highs. Harry exhales deeply, a rough groan leaving his mouth as his tense body finally relaxes on top  of me.

I wince a little as Harry moves to pull out of me, but he doesn't bother to move further away than that. He stays settled between my legs, that I finally relax, while he stays holding himself up by his arms with his elbows prompt on either side of my head. One of my hands lazily lay down beside me on my pillow, while the other remains at the back of Harry's head with my fingers gently massage his wet scalp. My lips pull into a blissful grin, both of our deep breathes mixing with each other as our foreheads rest on one another's.

I keep my eyes shut, trying to focus on getting my breathing under control, feeling a few trails of sweat running down the side of my forehead. 

"Boy, you weren't kidding when you said you were hungry." I giggle and his laugh filled my ears.

"Oh, I love you my beautiful, darling girl." Harry mutters while gently tracing his nose against mine, and I swear if this moment right here isn't heaven, then I don't know what is.

Author's Note:

Hey my loves! How are you?!

Sorry it's been so long but what did you guys think of this update? I apologize if it's not that great I'm still trying to work on describing intimate scenes. Anyways, I want to say thank you so much for waiting and being patient. I love you all so much!!! Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 57 8
Can love be found in the darkest of night? In the time of 1950s, Anarkali, also known as Hania, a girl beautiful, caring, strong yet weak, meets a ha...
9.4K 332 16
'What is happening!!' Julie wondered. She woke up with the most horrendous headache. Her friend talking about three guys? She had no clue who they we...
791K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
1.8M 73.6K 71
"@Ashton5SOS is now following you" // in which a fan gets a follow from ashton and they start dming, obviously. // Book 1 in the Social Media Series.