Satan's Secrets

Oleh XXrogueXlucyXX

With Red Claws no longer needing Derik through the contract and Miss. Selkze dead things have somewhat calme... Lebih Banyak

:Chapter 1:
:Chapter 2:
:Chapter 3:
:Chapter 4:
:Chapter 5:
:Chapter 6:
:Chapter 7:
:Chapter 8:
:Chapter 9:
:Chapter 10:
:Chapter 11:
:Chapter 12:
:Chapter 13:
:Chapter 14:
:Chapter 15:
:Chapter 16:
:Chapter 17:
:Chapter 18:
:Chapter 19:
:Chapter 20:
:Chapter 21:
:Chapter 22:
:Chapter 23:
:Chapter 24:
:Chapter 25:
:Chapter 26:
:Chapter 27:
:Chapter 28:
:Chapter 29:
:Chapter 30:
:Chapter 31:
:Chapter 33:
:Chapter 34:
:Chapter 35:
:Chapter 36:
:Chapter 37:
:Chapter 38:
:Chapter 39:
:Chapter 40:
:Chapter 41:
Epilogue

:Chapter 32:

987 55 3
Oleh XXrogueXlucyXX

:Dalton:

I sat at the dinner table as my Mom and Dad discussed what to do for dinner. Andrew was sitting in the living room with Orchid curled into him. Orchid agreed to stay here with Alex and Isaac. My Mom decided we should hunt together. 'I love the hunt. It gets me pumped.' It did to me though, I didn't support human hunting with guns though.

Me being a werewolf made it natural to hunt. I was equipped with everything a wolf hunted with and the wild. Hunting for humans it called game but its not in any supernatural peoples mind, give that deer a gun then it'll be a game. Or moose or bear anything you want to hunt give it a gun then it's a game. 'Mhm.' I was curious on what area we would be hunting with. The forest around here was huge, tons of miles and it was split. Split between the supernatural.

The werewolves had the most land though since we enjoyed a nice run. The vampires had two miles of woods, the fae three miles, and the witches two miles. The rest was for the werewolves since we were more into nature. Fae only had it since they were one with nature and there was a gateway to the fae woods where their land was.

Vampires had it since they enjoyed the woods. 'I remember when we accidently took a run in the vamps territory.' I did too. Ash and I went to let off steam and crossed the boarder between the werewolves and vampires. Luckily the coven leaders mate was patrolling so nothing happened. Also I was the Alpha's son and killing me would declare war on the vampires. That was not a war that you wanted to happen. Neither of the two would surrender easily.

"Ok so we know where we are hunting?" My mom asked my Dad. My Dad nodded. My Mom grinned in return before she skipped out the door to go shift. Alex was in the living room next to Orchid who was holding Isaac. Isaac looked around and said weird words. Babies. I had seen a couple. I don't remember Nico since he was born a year after me, but I remember Noah, Max, Alex and now Isaac. I had eight brothers in total. 'Now we are talking about a litter with that amount.' I smiled at that, a litter, my Mom would have to be in wolf form to do that.

I wasn't surprised on how many kids my Mom had. Alpha families were known for their big families. I was surprised Derik didn't have any siblings but sometimes they just chose to only have one. I got up and followed my Mom outside who was behind the house stripping her clothes and folding them. I heard the cracks as I walked away from her and to my own spot. Off went my clothes which I simply just through to the ground. 'You know Mom complains about that right?' 'I know but folding is so boring.'

I ignored my clothes and let the shift take over me as my bones broke and rearranged to their wolf form. Soon I had dropped into my wolf form. The air was nippy but I was unnaturally warm and had seven layers of fur to protect me from the winter wind.

Soon everyone else except Orchid, Alex, and Isaac came out and shifted. Andrew trotted up to me and stared his blue orbs curious. Andrew and I were identical twins until wolf form, I was solid black and Andrew was solid black minus a white stripe on his chest. But my parents have always been able to tell the difference between us. I watched him as he moved forward and sniffed me a little before trotting away. I shook my fur. 'Come on I'm starving for the hunt. I just want to score a juicy deer.' Ash was excited. Like usual.

I trotted up to my family and my Dad stood tall. Our fur shades were almost identical besides the fact that his was darker than mine. Rory's fur was a dark grey color as was Rodney's except his was a shade lighter. A mixture of our parents fur. Noah had dark fur, a very dark grey almost black, almost. Max was a very light shade of grey with multiple colors of grey running through him in cool patterns. The hints of the moon touch he had.

My Mom was solid white not a single other color in her fur. Her eyes a vibrant green. Nico looked identical besides a few black strands throughout his fur. My Mom and Nico were the fastest here. 'Little speeders they are.' They would leave us in the dust sometimes using all our energy not to fall too behind them. My Mom was the first one that took off.

Females tended to lead the hunt and my Mom was the only female here. All of us took off after her next our paws thundering against the hard soil. I stayed in the lead as a dominance thin with my Father. My Mom was way ahead and Nico didn't look pleased. My Mom let out a howl to signal us where she was. I nodded at Nico who took off after Mom and let out his inner wolf. 'I can't wait for us to let out our inner wolf on a deer or something else.' Agreed there.

The frustration from the car ride had built up and going on this hunt has relieved some of it. The run doing great for Ash and I. Now the only thing left was to get a good kill in for us to eat. Nico let out a howl from where they were and I took off to where he was.

My legs pumped before I saw the two wolves. I came to a stop and came up besides them. I looked at what they were looking at. I thought maybe they found a herd or something but it was not that.

'Oh my moon goddess.' A human laid on the floor, their stomach torn open and throat torn out. My Mom sniffed the air and her hackles went on end as the rest of the family arrived. 'They are still here.' My Mom said connecting a mind-link to all of us. I brought my nose to the air and the stale smell invaded my senses and a growl escaped my lips. A twig snapped and everyone, even Max and Noah got into a defensive position. My Dad was at the head of the defensive position as was my Mom and I.

Ash booted me out feeling very angry. I didn't know why until I realized the part of the woods we were in. Near Isabella's house and Kadan and Alana's house. Alana was pregnant. Shit. 'Mom we are near Isabella's and Kadan and Alana's house.' I said through the mind-link worried.

My Mom glanced at me. 'It's fine. Kadan, his Mom and Dad are there and that block has five hunters loaded with weapons. Only a fool would try to attack there.' My Mom replied. I swear the rogues are fools. However I didn't argue just waited for these rogues to show themselves. Ash was on edge and was growling.

Just as Ash calmed down a little a wolf launched itself out of the woods and at Ash. Ash and the wolf went tumbling as more wolves came out ready to attack. My Mom and Dad let out howls to signal the pack and everyone else. Ash and the wolf went rolling around in a blur of fangs and claws.

Ash used his strength to pushed the wolf off just as it bit him. Ash then snapped the rogues throat and I could feel the bite healing already as anger coursed through us. A few rogues had cornered a terrified Max. Ash didn't even hesitate to take off running to our brothers aid. Just as the rogue leaped at Max, Ash collided into it and teared the wolf up before turning towards the other ones with a snarl. Ash was a very pissed off Alpha wolf.

A few howls broke through the night hinting that our pack had gotten the warning. A few might come to help us. But they were up against a pissed off Alpha family. I had cleared the rogues for Noah and saw some attacking Andrew. Trying to pick off a weak link.

A growl emerged from Ash. 'I'll kill every single last one of them.' Ash snarled before taking off towards Andrew. Ash grabbed a rogue and threw it off of Andrew that was then caught by Rory who went to mauling the sick rogue. Andrew was fighting back but he was loosing. I got more off and Andrew landed in a few bites and scratches. Andrew got up and went back to back with me having cuts and bite littering him. He was limping on his left leg. I watched as one rogue leaped at us but Angel's sandy colored wolf cut it off and began tearing it apart.

It's good to have an ex rogue around sometimes. 'I hope she rips that bastard apart and makes it slow and painful that he will be crying for mercy!' 'Calm down Ash. We don't need you losing control.' Ash growled but listened.

Howls echoed throughout the skies as a few pack members came to the scene to help. The rogue fought more viciously and howled probably trying to signal some rogues to help. Ash snarled and took down one more as the fight continued to carry out. The rogues fought harder but we responded with going bigger.

A few more rogues came as did our wolves. The rogues seemed to be dwindling in size but that's not what made them retreat. A gun shot echoing through the air and then a loud whimper as a rogue collapsed to the ground. Then a swish as an arrow found a home in a rogue wolf. All the eyes shot to the trees.

Someone leaped from the tree and I caught a hint of a combat boot and Ash smiled. 'I know who that is.' The rogues took off running with their tails in between their legs as another person leaped out of the tree and took off running. I looked at the tree and made a paw motion at the tree and heard a small laugh before that person leaped out of the tree and took off after the other person.

Isabella.

1744. So a longer than usual chapter. But yeah a fighting scene. The book is beginning to wrap itself up, about ten or eight chapters left then book 7 starts. Book 7 is gonna be wicked, I already made a cover for it that I personally love. But yeah stay tuned for the rest of the book and don't forget to tell people about this book. Until next time seventh marshmallows.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

750K 25.3K 46
9 years ago Isabella lost her entire family to rogue werewolves. That day she also became the vessel for Satan. Now to the present day Isabella is a...
57.9K 2.5K 42
Isabella is determined to make her senior year the best of it. She may of not had a great summer vacation with a wendigo but she can have a good scho...
Victorious Oleh Emma

Manusia Serigala

7K 201 20
She's a hybrid. The Daughter of an alpha blooded she wolf, and a warlock with blood and magic of the first witch family. Powerful, independent, Creat...
1M 38.5K 115
Coming from a small world sucks, the people here suck.. Everything about it sucks allot, My names Melissa; i have blue hair and bright blue eyes, Jud...