Dolan Twins; Dirty Imagines.

De vulgardolan

Shit gets freaky... Mai multe

thirty seconds; e.d
insecure; g.d
project; g.d
CAN'T BREATHE; G.D
wisdom teeth; e.d
doctors; e.d & g.d
murder; g.d
"Babygirl, it hurts." (tease pt 1) - e.d
"11 more ways." (tease pt 2)- e.d
Used; e.d (R)
ditch with me?; e.d
public; e.d
"you are what you eat."; e.d
over the horizon- g.d (R)
cheater; e.d (R)
school hours- g.d (R)
Backstabber; g.d (pt 1) (R)
Austin; e.d (R)
cameron's little brother- e.d (R)
Make Up; G.D
Tension; e.d
Switched

Backstabber; g.d (pt 2) (R)

16.4K 193 188
De vulgardolan

Grayson's POV

Ethan came back a few minutes after me and Lacey had... well, you know. We cut it real close and I can honestly say I don't feel bad at all. Lacey deserves someone so much better than him and even if I might not be good enough for her I, personally, feel like at least I'm an upgrade.

I still felt jumpy inside, Lacey kept sneaking looks at me from across the room, smirks spread across her face. Ethan was too consumed in whatever was happening on his phone to notice.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Ethan asked not looking up from the screen.

"Sure." Lacey answered. As Ethan grabbed the remote, Lacey squeezed herself in-between me and Ethan on the couch. She let her hand linger on my inner thigh as she shifted her body to get comfortable.

I felt the blood running through my body speed up, the movie Ethan choose was an action one so, it was loud. Gun firing, people screaming, cars crashing... perfect.

"Lacey," I said. I saw Ethan roll his eyes, the mere sound of my voice annoying him. "Run upstairs with me real quick?"

"For what?" Ethan asked cutting in.

"There's a box blocking my bedroom closet, I just wanted help moving it to the attic. You know, unless you want to help me."

"Yea, no, Lacey, you do it."

"Okay." Lacey replied standing up from the couch.

I followed her up the stairs. We slipped into my bedroom and she leaned against the wall. "Twice in one day, Dolan?" she smirked.

"If you don't moan too loud," I responded taking a step closer to her, causing her back to straighten out. "Maybe we could have a round three."

"Watch it, Dolan, watch it." She said closing the gap between our lips. Lacey hooked her fingers around the hem of my jeans suddenly, startling me slightly. She took advantage of the fact that my lips parted to deepen the kiss. My hand rested on her hip as the other was planted on the wall. Her hands were exploring my back, causing my body to fill itself with chills.

"What if Ethan comes up?" I asked.

"Oops." She responded moving her hands to my chest and pushing me onto the bed. She straddled my waist and I sat up to meet her lips again. A pile of clothing started to appear on the floor, my shirt, then her's, her pants, then mine.

I flipped us over, hovering over her squirming body. I planted my left arm next to her head, to hold up my body, and left a trail of soft kisses leading from her jaw to the sweet-stop I discovered earlier on her neck. She let out a harsh breath and ran her hands down my body.

"Stop playing around." she whimpered.

"Why?" I asked, running my hand down her stomache, I saw her eyes jerk open as I passed her heat and continued my path down her inner thigh before removing my hand completely. She repeated herself, "Stop playing around, Grayson."

I chuckled lightly, pecking her on the lips. I brought my hand back, placing it on her hip. She waited, and waited and waited some more for me to move it... for me to do something, anything, but I didn't. Call an experiment, what, I was curious. Mistake number one.

"Okay," she said. "Two can play this game, Dolan."

Lacey flipped us over, her small body, in comparison to mine, now hovered over me. She took her index and middle finger and walked them down my chest, antagonizingly slow. A small grunt escaped from my mouth and only caused Lacey to smirk.

Lacey's POV

It was funny, seeing Grayson like that was honestly funny. He was so eager. I took his member in my hand and even though his eyes were closed I could tell that they rolled as far back as they could.

He let out on uneasy breath and I pumped my hand up and down, making sure I was going teasingly slow. Grayson's eyes opened to meet mine, he propped himself up on his elbows expecting me to pick up my pace. Hint: I didn't.

"La-cey." he said shakily. I smirked. I ran my thumb over his tip and Grayson threw his head back. "Okay," he spat flipping us over and pressing my body against the bed. "I get it. Two can play this game."

I wrapped my legs around his torso pulling him closer to me. I leaned into his ear, "I've wanted you for so long." I whispered. And it wasn't a lie either, I really did. I only dealt with Ethan's fucking bullshit to get closer to Grayson in the first place. Does that make me a bad person? Eh, maybe. I really did like Ethan, in the beginning, but after about a month of being with him I realized he's, in reality, such a dick.

His personality makes up for the inches he's missing, I guess.

But, then I met Grayson and I don't know.. he was different. And now that he was in front of me, live and in stereo, I couldn't focus on anything else but him. Grayson's gaze seemed to melt into mine, I nodded giving him the permission he was asking for.

Grayson thrusted inside of me slowly, giving me time to adjust. Then, he's sped picked up. I wanted to scream his name but, I knew Ethan was in the other room that was just a few stairs away.. just a few steps away.

I took my hand and slapped it over my mouth. Grayson's hands were dug, deep, into my hips. His eyebrows furrowed slightly as he focused. He removed his hands from my hips and planted them on either side of my head.

Grayson left a few kisses on my neck. I wanted to throw my arms around his back and leave playful scratches. I wanted to run my fingers through his hair, feeling him throw his head back every once and a while. But, what I really wanted to do was grip onto his bulky arms, feeling every individual muscle flex as he grew tired. I didn't because I was scared to remove my hands from over my mouth, scared unwanted noises would escape from in-between my lips.

Grayson must've read my mind because he un-planted one arm and pushed my hands away. He had the slyest, boyish smirk slapped on his face as he said, "Let him hear it, who cares what Ethan thinks."

Grayson pinned my arms up against my head, to keep myself from moaning I buried my head in the crook of his neck. I could feel the muscles in my lower stomache to the small of my back tightening.

"Oh, shit, Gray." I whimpered into his ear. All of a sudden, his speed picked up even faster making it even harder to stay quiet. I began to squirm, wanting him to release my hands. I wanted to run my hands down his back and through his hair, over his biceps and across his chest.

Grayson let out a harsh, compressed moan that came out sounding more like a wheeze. That's when I knew he was close and so was I. "Let g-go of my hands." I said. Grayson did, he released his grip that was pinning my arms up above my body.

I went straight to his back, running over every square inch, feeling every defined muscle there was.

"L-lacey." Grayson grunted. "I-I," he cut himself off resting his head in the crook of my neck. I felt him reach his high and watched as his arms gave out and he collapsed next to me. Still feeling the tingles in my lower body, I turned my head.

I heard Grayson laugh and saw him cover his face with his hands as he sat up. "Who would've guessed." He chuckled, picking up his underwear and pants from the floor.

"What do you mean?" I asked grabbing my bra and underwear from the pile.

"Who would've guessed that me, out of everyone, would've gotten the girl."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, still only in my bra and underwear and kissed him. Round 3 would've started if the door hadn't slammed open.

Ethan.

His jaw practically fell to the floor as he was left there looking like a goldfish, his mouth opening and closing without any words actually being said. His eyebrows were scrunched together and he was left with an idiotic expression on his face... a blink-less stare.

Then his confusion turned to anger. "What the fuck, Lacey?" He shouted. "What the fuck, Grayson." I looked over at Grayson, who looked completely at a loss for words so, I spoke for him.

'Ethan, it's not what it looks like.' Was my first thought but, that would've been a lie. It was exactly what it looked like. I was fucking his twin brother... oops.

Ethan's eyes went watery. He isn't seriously about to cry? I thought to myself. There is no way. Then, a single tear trickled from Ethan eyes. My god, he's a dick and a wimp.

"Lacey, why? I love you." Ethan practically choked on those words. Lies. He practically choked on that lie.

"Please," I laughed grabbing my pants and slipping them on and doing the same with my shirt. "You never cared. And he's so much bigger then you anyway."

"BUT I NEVER CHEATED OR ANYTHING, LACEY!" Ethan shrieked.

"DOESN'T MEAN YOU DIDN'T TREAT US LIKE SHIT!" I shouted back.

I pulled Grayson by the arm, who at that point had put on his shirt and pants too, and lead him past Ethan out the bedroom door.

"Where are we going?" He whispered to me.

"I don't know, maybe Mexico." I responded.

"Mexico?"

"I don't know, I've always wanted to go to Mexico."

Ethan called out after us, continuing his lie and saying that he treated me right, that I had no right to cheat. Basically, bullshit, bullshit and more bullshit.

I grabbed Ethan's keys from the counter and Grayson followed me out the front door. "Hey, you crazy bitch! That's my car."

"I know." I said sitting in the drivers seat as Grayson sat in shot-gun.

"You'll never find anyone like me!" Ethan shouted back, his face completely red with anger.

"That's the point." I screamed back sicking my middle finger out the window. "Go to hell, E-tee-wee-tee."

After Ethan stopped chasing after us and his car and we were a few town over, Grayson said his first sentence since we were still inside the house. "So," he said. "Mexico?"

I laughed. "Mexico."

---

This was shit, haha. Sorry for any and all the Ethan girls out there, I feel for you.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

420K 4.9K 35
grayson dolan imagines :)
319K 5.9K 77
Let your imagination take you on a journey... (while the twins tag along in the backseat, eh?) Hope you enjoy ❤️
174K 1.5K 25
Imagines of Ethan and Grayson Dolan. All imagines are written by me :) sorry my writing sucks btw
42.2K 325 18
You're new in LA and meet the dolan twins ... You fall for them but what will happen?