Strange Ones

By Diamondheart37

Alex and her friends are going to Strange Island, home of the Strange Ones, to spend their summer for a vacat... More

Strange Island
Taking the Train to Strange City
The Perfect Way To Start Our Vacation
All Over The News
Dinner with the President
Leaving the City
Truth or Slap with Strange Ones
Making Our Way to the Delta Base
The Delta Base
The Founders of Delta
Training Day
Delta Number 9
Our First Mission
Battle of the Metal Behemoths
Being Brave
Kids
Companions
Hanging with the Cat Faunus
Trico
The Message
A Night in Hotland
Into Mettaton's Room We Go
The Enemy Found
In the Garden
Strange Island's Most Wanted
Look At This Book!
Attacked in the Library
The Flower
She Ran Away...
Everything About This Place Is Crazy
Reunion
There Are Blades In My Weapon!
More Than A Team
Confronted, Then Captured
Chara, the Girl with the Blade
Locked Up Together
This Is All Your Fault!
Thorax's Plan
Journey to the Dark Ones' Base
Breaking In And Out
When The Battle Begins, We Come Around
Race to Strange City
The Battle Of Strange City
Breaking the Beacon
Finding Mr. President
Showdown with Chrysalis
Can You Hear Me?
The Whole Island Knows Of Delta
Goodbye, Strange Island
A Brand New Life
The Story Continues...

The Lady Next Door

30 1 0
By Diamondheart37

After discussing Thorax's plan, the kids took the humans back to Strange City to find the lady they were talking about. Of course, Blake and Thorax came long with them in case something goes wrong and just to keep them company. On the way, Frisk explained what she and the other kids knew about the lady. Frisk told them that the lady they knew about is a Whisperer, and she will know anything every time she sends any of her owls, her companions, out into the open. Her name was Macha, and she lived next to Saoirse's house, making her Saoirse's family's next door neighbor. After the group left the train station, the kids took the humans to the suburb where Macha lived by riding a bus there. Some of the passengers on the bus were a little peculiar to the humans, but they soon realized that some of them were holding protest signs. They knew that there will be a protest soon. Maybe it will happen tonight.

Right now, the group finally got off the bus after they reached the suburbs and made their way to their destination. As they walked, they made it to Saoirse's side of the street, where they found themselves in front of a large brown house decorated with porcelain owl statues on the lawn. The house had a gate that stood in their way, but Saoirse did open it so it could allow them to pass. After they set foot on the porch, they stopped at the door.

"Is anyone else freaking out right now?" Jonas said. "Because I know I am."

"I only have a hunch about this lady." Ren replied. "Hopefully, I'm wrong."

The group watched as Saoirse gave the door three knocks. The door suddenly opened a little, only revealing a small brown owl at the door. The owl looked up at Saoirse, who gave it a wave. Soon as the owl recognized her, it gave the group a gesture to come in, then it flew off. The group walked into the house, and Asriel closed the door behind him before following the others again. As they walked down the hallway, the three humans' eyes were only on the decor of the walls. Pictures were hanging on the cleanly painted tan walls. Finally, the group entered a living room. The furniture was dusty, but however, the chairs and couch was lovely looking. The table in the center of the room held two scented candles, and the room was dimly lit by the light from the curtained windows.

"I wasn't expecting someone like you to come here on a lovely day like this." A voice of an elderly woman said.

The group turned to one of the chairs, only finding a woman in a brown dress that covered both her feet, but her face couldn't be seen because of her hood covering her face. The only thing they could see were her eyes, and Jonas was sure he felt chills down his spine when he took a good look at her. For the kids, they weren't scared at all. The group just watched as the kids started walking up to the woman who was sitting in her chair.

"Oh, hello children." The woman said, aware that Frisk can sense her warm smile. "What brings you and your new friends here?"

"Macha," Frisk scratched the back of her head. "This might sound like a little bit of crazy talk, but those three humans...well, you know of what I can do, right?"

"Why, of course I do." The woman known as Macha said. "I will know anything, after all."

"She wasn't kidding." Ren whispered to Jonas and Nona.

"So..." Frisk sighed. "It's really hard to talk about, but-"

"We need to know of the Dark Ones' plans." Asriel said, cutting Frisk off.

"Asriel, dude, what the heck was that?" Frisk said with a glare on her brother.

"I was only trying to help."

"That's why you all came here?" Macha asked, getting a nod from the kids. "Why's that?"

"Well, two of our friends, they were taken by them." Jonas explained. "One of them was being mind controlled, and Frisk and Saoirse tried to save us, but they both failed and that was when the kidnapping began."

"So, you youths are three of the first humans ever to come to our home?"

"Yes." Jonas, Ren and Nona said in perfect unison.

"And where are the other two?" Macha wanted to know.

"They were taken away from them." Blake answered for the humans. "And that's why we are here. To get answers from you because the kids are aware of you knowing the events on the island."

Macha just looked at the humans with a stoic look, then let out a sigh. "Very well. If you really want to know of their plans, then you should get comfortable."

The group nodded, then started walking up to the dusty couch. Only Jonas, Ren and Nona sat down on the couch while the kids sat on the floor and Blake and Thorax remained standing. As Macha snapped her fingers, an owl flew into the room with a scroll in it's talons. The owl landed on the table, then opened the scroll. After leaving the living room, the scroll was left open for the group to see. With a raised eyebrow, Jonas took the scroll from the table and looked at it with the others looking as well.

"Wait. Your companions, they know where the Dark Ones' base is?" Jonas asked with his eyes on the scroll.

"Yes." Macha replied with a nod. "One night, one of my friends has found their base and managed to find those blasted criminals' plans. It was all written in that scroll. Try reading it."

Jonas nodded, then turned back to the scroll. "It's all written in steps. Are you sure I should read this?"

"It's what you wanted to know, was it not?" Kubo replied.

"Good point." Jonas started reading the text on the scroll.

Plans for Domination (Top Secret)

1. Release all of the criminals that have been locked up by the police.

2. Get the Dazzlings to interrupt the upcoming protest in Strange City by letting them perform a song until a barrier around the world is created.

3. After barrier is created, send many changelings around every nation of Strange Island.

4. Find President Cranky Doodle and capture him so we can fool him into giving up his reign to us. (If he refuses to budge, we get to destroy him)

5. After the invasion, Strange Island is as good as ours.

6. Now for our final mission: Destroy humanity.

After reading, the group's eyes widen as they stared at the scroll. What they have read was completely unexpecting to them. Even the kids were shocked of what their ears just heard. As for Blake, she couldn't believe her ears at all.

"What do we do now?" Nona asked, standing from the couch. "I mean, the fate of this island and the world, it lies in our hands now. What do we need to do next?"

"We have to go back to the base and warn the others." Jonas answered. "That way, they can defend the whole island from them."

"Okay, but will they listen to a single word we have to say?" Ren raised an eyebrow.

"They will if we bring that back to the base." Blake replied. "If we show them what was written on that scroll, they can stop the Dark Ones' plan from taking over the world."

"And if we tell them and if they believe us, they can stop their plans while we get to do our own." Thorax said.

"Thorax, I thought you said that getting Alex and Clarissa back was your plan." Ren said.

"Yeah. I decided to change it to our plan because we're all going to get them back together."

"Oh."

"Wait. What about the kids?" Nona asked.

"Don't worry about us. We'll be here." Asriel replied.

"What?" The rest of the group said.

"It's been part of our personal plan." Frisk explained. "We go to Macha's house, we find the protest at dusk, we'll be part of the protest just in case the Dark Ones decide to come around. We'll be like undercover agents."

"Please don't say that." Kubo mumbled to himself.

As a response, Blake nodded. "Okay. You guys be careful."

"We take out chances." Frisk said, watching the others leave the room. "Good luck with your plan, you guys."

As soon as the kids heard the door swing open, they heard the others step out, then heard the door close. Afterwards, Frisk looked at the ground and let out a sigh. Meanwhile, Saoirse placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Frisk, are you okay?" Asriel asked with concern in his voice.

"I just hope that they will be okay, Asriel." Frisk replied. "I know they will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520 11 13
In the bustling city of Stiix, Y/n, a girl who appears popular and confident, finds herself thrust into an unexpected adventure when she switches bod...
24.3K 622 95
When a power source of a machine called the Dimension Machine, which keeps all dimensions separate, is stolen, every world in the multiverse starts t...
9K 627 33
❛ I AM NOT MY FATHER. ❜ The story of the Overlord vs. the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master has been passed down for generations, but few people still believ...
The Shadow By

Fanfiction

15.6K 252 10
*Note that in this au Izuku was at the scene when All Might originally fought All for One. All for One gave All Might a fatal wound which killed the...