Strange Ones

By Diamondheart37

Alex and her friends are going to Strange Island, home of the Strange Ones, to spend their summer for a vacat... More

Strange Island
Taking the Train to Strange City
The Perfect Way To Start Our Vacation
All Over The News
Dinner with the President
Leaving the City
Truth or Slap with Strange Ones
Making Our Way to the Delta Base
The Delta Base
The Founders of Delta
Training Day
Delta Number 9
Our First Mission
Battle of the Metal Behemoths
Being Brave
Kids
Companions
Hanging with the Cat Faunus
Trico
The Message
A Night in Hotland
Into Mettaton's Room We Go
The Enemy Found
In the Garden
Strange Island's Most Wanted
Look At This Book!
Attacked in the Library
The Flower
She Ran Away...
Everything About This Place Is Crazy
Reunion
There Are Blades In My Weapon!
More Than A Team
Confronted, Then Captured
Chara, the Girl with the Blade
Locked Up Together
This Is All Your Fault!
The Lady Next Door
Journey to the Dark Ones' Base
Breaking In And Out
When The Battle Begins, We Come Around
Race to Strange City
The Battle Of Strange City
Breaking the Beacon
Finding Mr. President
Showdown with Chrysalis
Can You Hear Me?
The Whole Island Knows Of Delta
Goodbye, Strange Island
A Brand New Life
The Story Continues...

Thorax's Plan

29 1 0
By Diamondheart37

"He tried to what?!" Ren exclaimed with both his eyes wide as circles.

"Lloyd tried to...I don't know...I thought he was going to kill her." Jonas said. "He blamed her for Alex and Clarissa, and they fought. Blake didn't want to, but did he listen? No! He just tried to cut her to pieces!"

"That is...that's just messed up!" Nona shouted with agreement.

After Jonas took Blake back to Delta Number 3, he took her to his room in order for her to calm down. Over there, he explained everything to Ren and Nona and why Blake was in their room in the first place. Ren and Nona were shocked after Jonas finished the story, both of them couldn't believe their ears.

"I cannot believe this!" Ren shouted. "Lloyd tried to cut Blake into pieces because of what happened to Alex and Clarissa. He just had to fight her for some moment she didn't mean for it to happen!"

"I-It wasn't my fault, though." Blake shuddered while she was wrapped with Jonas' blanket.

"We know, okay?" Jonas said with a hand on Blake's shoulder. "If there is someone Lloyd wanted to blame, it's them."

"The Dark Ones?" Nona crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Yes. They should be the ones Lloyd should be mad at."

"I completely agree with you!" Ren replied. "Those guys are nothing but maniacs! I hate each and every one of them! White Pumpkin, Jasper, Cinder Fall, Flowey, all of them!"

They group was suddenly interrupted when they heard the door swing open. They all turned to find Frisk stomp into the room along with the other kids following her in. The group watched as Frisk approached one of the beds and flopped down face first, then let out an angered groan and flailed her arms.

"Frisk, are you okay?" Nona said with a raised eyebrow.

"She's at it again." Frisk lifted her head from the bed and turned to the group. "She is shouting again!"

"Weiss?" Ren asked.

"Yes, Weiss! She saw everything from Lloyd's dorm room window! While the others and I were walking to your room, I heard her shouting! 'That wasn't necessary', Weiss said! 'I lost control of myself', Lloyd said! It was worse than her arguments with Papyrus about dinner! 'You burnt the casserole', she said! 'I'm the Great Papyrus! I have skills', Papyrus said." Frisk put both her hands on her hair. "I am completely fed up with it!"

"Frisk. Can you please do me a solid and swallow down a massive chill pill for a moment?" Ren said.

"I AM NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN, REN!"

"Frisk, please?"

"NO!"

"Just for a moment because you are starting to freak me out!"

Frisk glared at Ren for a moment, then let out a sigh. "Fine. Whatever you say, Reginald."

"Thank you."

After Frisk sat down on the bed and crossed her arms, the room went into silence. That was when Blake broke the silence and turned to Ren.

"I'm really sorry, Ren." Blake said, only getting his attention. "I know that Alex was a great friend to you, and I'm sorry you had to lose her like that."

"Hey. You don't have to be sorry." Ren said. "After all, it wasn't your fault. It's not you I'm mad at because of we-all-know-what."

"Yeah. Wherever they are, whatever happened to them, you're not to blame on this." Nona agreed.

"I know." Blake sighed. "I just hope you guys aren't too upset about this."

"I'm a little upset, but I think I can handle it." Ren said as calm as he could.

"Ya think?" Frisk replied.

"Come on, Frisk." Asriel sat on the bed next to his adopted sister. "Don't be like that."

Frisk sighed in response. "I'm sorry, Azzy. I just...I'm just feeling a little messed up right now."

"Don't you think we're all feeling a little messed up?" Kubo replied, only getting a slap on the arm from Saoirse. "Okay! I'm sorry! I was just as messed up as you are!"

"No offense, little bro, but you're always messed up." Frisk said, only getting a glare from Asriel. "What? I said no offense."

"Okay. Can we just talk about being messed up later?" Jonas said. "I mean, we have two missing friends and the fate of Strange Island and, possibly, the world lies in our hands."

"Yeah." The others replied.

"We need to think of a plan." Jonas continued.

"What do you have in mind?" Kubo asked.

"Oh, you know. Find and save Alex and Clarissa, get rid of the Dark Ones for good-"

"Set fire to Torchwick's pants." Frisk said, only making Ren laugh until she looked at him. "I'm serious."

Ren stopped laughing when Frisk told him that.

"Okay. Does anyone have any ideas besides the thought of setting Torchwick on fire?" Jonas asked, only getting silence from the others. "Anyone? Anyone at all?"

Saoirse managed to raise her hand, but...

"We are not freezing any of the Dark Ones in a block of ice, if that's what you were thinking."

"Aw." Saoirse crossed her arms.

"Uh..." Asriel said. "We can-"

"If you are thinking of taking one of Sans' blasters behind his back and using it to shoot every changeling in the air, no." Jonas said.

"I was going to say that we and the other members of Delta have a meeting and discuss until one of us comes up with a plan, but what you said gave me an idea."

Jonas just gave Asriel a stoic glare.

"We're not going to do that, are we?"

"Nope."

"Guys, come on." Blake said. "We need to do something or the Dark Ones will do...whatever their plan is. One of us has to come up with a plan."

"I would, but I got nothing." Kubo said with a shrug.

"Okay, you kids aren't helping at all." Nona said.

"Yeah. Sorry, No." Frisk replied. "Can I call you No?"

"Sure. Just don't use it too much, please."

"No promises."

"Guys!" Jonas said getting everyone's attention. "We can talk about nicknames later. We still need a plan!"

Everyone suddenly heard footsteps until they turned to find Thorax run into the room with a wide smile on his face.

"I just came up with a plan to get Alex and Clarissa back!" Thorax exclaimed.

"You did?" Blake stood up while her eyes were on the changeling, who nodded. "How did you-"

"Olivia helped me when I she found me writing my down plans. The ones I came up with I thought were terrible."

"Okay, what's your plan?" Nona asked.

Thorax knew how to answer Nona's question, so he took the group to Delta Number 10, or the map building as Frisk calls it. Over there, they found Olivia, who had finished recovering, looking at holographic maps of the nations of Strange Island. Thorax already told her that he wanted to show his plan to the humans. Olivia agreed, so she decided to help him explain by taking the group to a dark room in the building.

"I can't see a single thing." Ren said.

"I'll take it from here." Frisk said, lighting a fire in her hand.

The room that the humans were in was bigger than they thought. It only had one bookshelf holding thirty-two books and four chairs. The room even had a water dispenser in the corner and next to it were five stacks of paper cups. As soon as the group sat down, Thorax joined Olivia, who suddenly made a two large holographic maps of a large building, inside and out, appear above her hand.

"Wait. Is that their base?" Nona asked with a raised eyebrow on her face.

"Yep. The base of the Dark Ones." Olivia answered. "It's somewhere far from ours, but I suspect that it's somewhere near the ruins of Ebott."

"Their base once belonged to a mining company, but that company shut down years ago." Thorax said. "Chrysalis was looking for a base for her and her minions to hide in, but she found that abandoned building and turned it into a base."

"Also, she and her allies rebuilt it from the ground up." Frisk whispered to Ren.

"Did it take long until it was finished?" Ren whispered back.

"It only took a week for them to clean it up, so yeah."

"Ouch."

"Okay, moving on." Thorax said, then turned to Olivia. "Olivia, can you just show them the inside of the base?"

Olivia used her other hand to delete the picture of the outside of the base. With just one poke, it was gone. Meanwhile, Thorax pulled out a silver rod and placed one end in the center of the image of what was inside the base.

"So, the Dark Ones always put their prisoners in the center of the base." Thorax explained. "The prison can go underground, so there are more prison cells down there."

"That probably took years for them to finish rebuilding that building." Jonas whispered.

"It did." Kubo replied.

"Since the Dark Ones live here, Alex and Clarissa may be there inside their prison right now." Thorax continued. "However, if we break in, we can take them back. And if we take them back, we can stop the Dark Ones for good. And if we stop the Dark Ones for good, the thefts will be no more, the missing will reunite with their friends and loved ones, and there will be no disasters. What do you guys say? You all in?"

"How are we going to stop them if we don't know their plans?" Nona stood up from her chair. "I agree with your plan, Thorax. I really do, but none of us know nothing of what they will do next."

Nona's words made Saoirse jump from the floor. That got her everyone's attention. When she smiled, Frisk smiled as well.

"I know that look." Frisk said.

"What?" Nona wanted to know.

"Let's just say that Saoirse knows someone." Frisk explained. "She's a wise lady. A little creepy, but she's nice."

"Who are you-" Asriel cut himself off when he realized who Frisk was talking about. "Oh."

"This lady, where can we find her?" Jonas wanted to know.

"She lives in a suburb near Strange City." Frisk answered.

"How are we going to get there, exactly?" Ren asked, seeing a smirk appear of Frisk's face.

"Just let Saoirse lead the way, and we'll get there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 66 132
Everything was perfect.Blossom and the others have been saving the world, defeating their enemies as always.Blossom can control The Samadhi Fire.As F...
9K 627 33
❛ I AM NOT MY FATHER. ❜ The story of the Overlord vs. the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master has been passed down for generations, but few people still believ...
1.1K 7 49
A month has passed since humans and Strange Ones were brought together, and ever since, the world has been peaceful. But things take a questionably e...
39 0 14
After a 3-month vacation, the Dreamers have been taken it easy and everything is fine and they were enjoying or by themselves, but they always kept i...