𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐦...

Por justshermaine

𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐓: 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐊𝐇𝐈| Will they learn to share him ˎ even in death? These are the ti... Más

00. | P R E S S R E L E A S E
00. | I N T R O D U C T I O N
01. | F U N E R A L C I R C U S
02. | V U L T U R E S
03. | 2 T R A I N
04. | P L A Y B O Y
05. | Y O U N G L O V E
06. | D A D D Y ' S G I R L
07. | L O S T & F O U N D
08. | A N N I V E R S A R Y
09. | R E - I G N I T I O N
10. | C H E C K I N G U P
11. | $ $ $, P O W E R, R E S P E C T
12. | B R E A D & B U T T E R
13. | B U T T E R F L I E S
14. | N E W Y O R K STATE O F M I N D
15. | W A I T I N G R O O M
16. | S A M S O N I T E M A N
17. | S H E D O N ' T K N O W
18. | P L A Y I T O F F
19. | G O T T A GO, G O T T A LEAVE
20. | G I R L F I G H T
21. | R E P E T I T I O N & R O L L E R C O A S T E R S
22. | F I R E W O R K S
23. | P O L I T I C S
24. | F A M I L Y T E N S I O N
25. | S H E ' S M I N E P T . 1
26. | E P I P H A N Y
27. | F O O L I S H H E A R T S
28. | M E R R Y G O R O U N D
29. | P O W E R
30. | W R E C K L E S S L O V E
31. | D O W N LOW, D O U B L E LIFE
32. | B A D N E W S
33. | T A S T E O F R E V E N G E
34. | T H E F A L L I N G W A L L S
36. | W H E N I T R A I N S, I T P O U R S
37. | S H I F T I N G
38. | S H E ' S M I N E P T . 2
39. | S T R A N G E R
40. | T E S T I F Y
E P I L O G U E
T H E MEKHI F A M I L Y T R E E

35. | B Y A N Y M E A N S

1.7K 150 97
Por justshermaine

C H A P T E R | THIRTY-FIVE
BY ANY MEANS

𝙰 𝙸 𝙺 𝙾 𝙷 𝙰 𝙼 𝙸 𝙻 𝚃 𝙾 𝙽

SHE drove with purpose in her mind and fire in her eyes, hell bent on getting what she'd always wanted from him but he refused to give her. She would do anything for him and just like that she'd do anything to have him. This was the final straw and if he wouldn't give it to her she'd just take it from him - - he would understand later, she told herself, and he would love her for it.

Aiko's Prada's pressed the gas pedal in the black Ferrari that she drove down windy, wet winding roads, leading her straight to him. She'd followed him and knew where he'd be and she was prepared to wait as long as she needed to so that she'd get him alone. Nobody could deter her from what SHE felt was rightfully hers - - not Stoni, not Destini, nobody.

Her face was hidden by a draped black hood she wore, attached to her dress and shades that she wore over her eyes that focused on the road until she was met by a gate with the iron letter M's for Mekhi melted into them. Getting inside was a breeze for her, she had all the security codes thanks to her snooping through some of Carter's things while she was still seeing him months back - - she had to do some serious digging but she'd gotten what she needed.

Aiko drove inside, and parked discreetly where her car couldn't be seen and kicked open the door with her heel and got out of the car. She knew he was alone because Destini had split and taken the girls to live in the city in an apartment that she was pretty sure Carter paid for. Aiko closed her car door and held onto red leather gloves that she had brought along with her. Slowly she slipped on one red glove over her red painted finger nails and then slipped another onto the other and proceeded to the door with a stride that was nothing but confidence. She had this in the bag and she knew it.

Taking her time, she went to enter in more security codes but found that Carter, in haste hadn't bothered to relock the front door. It was apparent when she followed him from Midknight's residence in Manhattan that he was upset about something and by the carelessness he was showing he was only further confirming it. She walked inside and closed the doors behind her and placed her back against the front door and inhaled.

"The scent of home," she said to herself and exhaled, "I feel like I belong here already," Aiko smirked and bit her bottom lip walking around the beautiful mansion that was the Mekhi's. She went through the kitchen, seeing pictures of his children all around - - she picked one up, glancing over the three girls, Destini, and Carter - - some day at the beach and inside she burned. She pained - - not because of the girls or Carter but because of Destini; she felt that Destini had her life and she didn't like it.

Why should some girl from Bedsty get Carter when Aiko knew she was clearly better suited? It wasn't fair to her and she hated Destini - - she HATED her like she'd never hated anything before and it was true, she'd never hated anything more than Destini in her entire life.

Aiko composed herself and she moved on, walking into the living room where she found above the mantle a large portrait of Carter himself. She stood in front of the artwork and looked at the patriarch of the house with great reverence for his serious facial expression and powerful presence depicted in the picture. He wore a green vest, with golden buttons, matching suit pants, a pocket watch, and sat in a chair where some great fur lay underneath his feet. He was a king - - depicted as so and he was larger than life - - his tall stature, his smooth tawny complexion with every detail right down to every hair on his full beard.

His eyes might have been the most captivating of them all - - they stood out like two olives as green as avocado and as intent and serious as anything she'd ever seen. Her eyes traced the beauty of his full lips and the curvature of them and then smirked herself realizing all over again why she was in love with this man, this great figure who she praised for his everything - - poisonous yet beautiful.

Her eyes slowly moved away and across the way she found something that ruined her moment she'd just experienced. The portrait of Carter was so powerful that she'd begun to feel weak in the knees and moist in the panties but when she averted her eyes to the opposite side of the room she saw another portrait but this time it was of Destini, the matriarch of the house. Her eyes turned to fire as she looked at her arch enemy and envied her. How dare she be hung up high like Carter? How dare she be within the same proximity as if she were anything close to worthy of him?

Aiko was sick over it and couldn't stand to look at it, thinking all the while as she stared at the woman with long flowing black hair, in a fitting red dress whose split she could see stopping just at her thigh and that ring - - that fucking huge wedding ring Carter had laced her with - - Aiko felt tears welling in her eyes. She tore off her glasses and stopped them with her fingers and then stepped back to realize that both the portraits were positioned so that Carter's eyes were staring directly into Destini's - - symbolizing a union that nothing could break.

Quickly she looked away from Destini's picture and walked quickly away from the scene where she'd been stabbed in the heart. Aiko wouldn't give up so easily though, she climbed the stairs and as she did she saw the three individual portraits of Khloe, Brooklyn, and Kayden from oldest to youngest. She passed them on the steps and came to think of them as her children - - she could live with that.

After a long journey Aiko got to the top of the stairs and she searched the long hallways for Carter, knowing he was here somewhere. She stopped short of the bedrooms and found a door half open and decided to take a gander at what could be inside.

Aiko walked in, quietly and realized as soon as she saw all the easels around that it was Carter's art studio where he drew, painted, and whatever else he created inside. A green book on the desk caught her eye first and she walked over to it, opened it and was surprised by a picture that Carter had drawn of a woman, beautiful, young, with soul stirring green eyes and a flower in her hair - - his mother.

As she flipped through the pages she found more and more of the same woman but she didn't know the significance; still she could see the great care and detail that Carter took in drawing her perfectly each time. Her finger slid over Carter's signature at the bottom of each page, dating all the way back to 1999. She could see as the years increased Carter grew more and more meticulous about the way the woman was portrayed in his face shot and he grew more and more skilled at drawing as well.

She placed the book back down where she'd found it and walked around the studio some more, finding dried up paints, brushes, and little knacks that Carter used to create his art. It seemed that he hadn't been in there for some time by the dust that she'd found accumulated in the windows. From the window Carter had a beautiful view of the lake on his property and the stable where she saw about two or three horses running - - all belonging to Carter - - gifts he'd bought for the girls when they all asked for ponies.

What a good father, she thought, a little girl always asks for a pony and not many fathers could actually get her one. She giggled at the thought of Carter buying their child a pony - - if she was a girl she'd surely want one but if he was a boy which Aiko was certain he would be, he'd want something a little more rugged.

She turned away from the window and began to walk past the easels, some of the work finished and others not. She found a drawing that she recognized off bat which was Carter's eldest daughter, Khloe, one he'd drawn and begun painting himself but he hadn't finished it. When she saw it, Carter had painted only half of her face but the work was still beautiful for what it was.

Khloe must have been a daddy's girl, Aiko thought and she knew that Carter loved her sincerely. She left the studio feeling so much closer to him and walked further down the long corridors, twisting and turning in so much house for only five people - - she knew Carter loved to live lavishly though, so she wasn't surprised by it.

Aiko came to a wide open door and knew she'd hit the jackpot when she got there. It was the master bedroom and it looked more like its own house than just another room in the house. It was huge with by draperies and pillars coming down, its own living room, closet attached, and a bathroom that could have easily doubled as a lavish locker room - - he'd went all out. She smirked, looking around, feeling like she was Mrs. Mekhi and she was seeing her - - their bedroom for the first time as if it were wedding night.

When Aiko walked into the room a little more her foot hit against something she found on the floor - - a bottle of pills with Carter's name on it and a prescription that was almost impossible to pronounce but seemed pretty strong and pretty serious.

"Hmm," she said to herself, thinking it odd to find the pills just laying there, spilling out that way. She went to the nightstand and placed the bottle there and then low and behold she found her prize laying in the bed, obviously just out the shower, beads of water having been left on his body from showering and completely in the nude, "Oh Carter," she said, realizing he had taken quite a few of the pills.

"You made this so easy for me," she said, "I even brought something to sedate you with," she'd brought a mild sedative just in case Carter tried to resist her advances but clearly he was doped up on his own brand of medicine and the scotch she found beside the bed on the nightstand also impaired him further - - he was drinking while medicated, "Now what are we so upset for, honey bun?" She giggled and took his nakedness in and bit her bottom lip so enticed by him.

"Des?" Carter said half in space and half in orbit - - he didn't know where he was - - so high from the medicine, mixed with the alcohol he was drinking, "Des I told you - - I - - I to - - I said not - -," his eyes fluttered, barely able to speak correctly, "I told you I just - - wanna - - be - - wanna - - wanna - - be - - alone right now."

"Shhh," Aiko said, "I'll be right back, baby - - don't you go anywhere," she whispered and giggled to herself and walked into Destini's closet that looked more like a store than anything, "He wants Destini," she said slowly stripping out of her clothes and her bra and panties, "I'll play the part - - I'll show him I'm better than her," she rummaged through Destini's expensive dresses until she found the one - - the red dress that Destini had worn in the portrait downstairs and it clearly had only been worn on that one occasion. She heard Carter groaning in the bedroom as if he were half in pain and trying to speak but he couldn't get up to walk and he couldn't formulate coherent sentences.

Aiko slipped her naked body into the dress and let her hair down, falling past her breasts and down her back. She looked in the mirror and grabbed Destini's earrings, exactly like the picture and put them in her ears convincing herself that she was Mrs. Mekhi now. She smirked at her reflection and then rummaged around Destini's closet finding the appropriate shoes to slip on and they were a perfect size seven fit - - she was meant for this role and she just knew it.

The last touch was one of Destini's beautiful necklaces, she looked and looked, and found nothing that she wanted until she stumbled upon one with inscription that read: Destini, forever my heart, love Carter. She smirked and decided that she'd wear that one and she walked out of the closet and found Carter trying to stand up, clinging to the wall.

"Baby what are you doing out of bed," Aiko said, "Silly goose," she giggled and put him back in the bed, "I think you've had a little too much to drink - - oh the party was so much fun wasn't it - - you always come home drunk from those things don't you," she laughed, pretending that she and Carter had just come in from somewhere together, "What's that - - you're not feeling well? Awww baby," she rubbed his hair and kissed his forehead.

"Desssstiniii," Carter slurred his word, "I told you not to - - c - c - c comee," he said as Aiko laid him back on his back and admired his beautiful structure, taking in the tattoos all over his arms and chest, his muscular build and his complexion, "Destiniiii it's lateee - - why - - wh - - wh - - why you here? I'm fine - - I'm alright - - I'm - - I'm - - ugh."

"Shhh," she placed her fingers against his lips, "It's okay - - I'm here now. I'm gonna make it all better, baby, I promise you I will."

"You - - yo - - you will?" Carter opened his eyes but all he could see was a hazy figure wearing a bright red dress, "That's - - my - -," he smirked drunkenly, "Favorite - - dress on you," he said, "You know how much - - much - - I loveeeeee - - I love- - you in red."

"You love me in red?" Aiko said, "Yessss, I remember baby." Aiko traced his lips, "I wore this just for you."

"You not - - p - p - p - posed to be - - hereee Destini - - it's latee - - where are my babies where - - where are my girls? My head - - the room - - it's spinnin - - ugh - - ugh - - my head hurts sooooo - - so - - bad ma," as he talked, she saw tears falling from the corners of his eyes, "I - - I - - I hurt," she wiped his tear with her thumb, "Why - - all this - - allthistimeee - - why?"

"Don't be sad baby," she unfastened the halter dress and dropped it to her feet. She slid out of the shoes and crawled up to his naked body, "I'm here now and I love you - - I love you so much," she hugged him tightly, "I'm gonna take care of you, too."

"I - - noooo - - you gotta - - you gotta go back - - Khloe - - Brook - - Ka - - Kay - - Kayden need you more than - - me - - me I- -Dessss - -," he reached up, "Des why - -,"

Aiko slipped something out of her purse she'd brought with her along with the sedative if she needed it and put it on the stand. "I'm gonna love you and take care of you Carter," she kissed his neck and placed more kisses down to his collarbone, "I'm gonna make you all better with my love," Aiko said, "You have to help me too - - I want you to make love to me Carter," she said, "Mmmm... I miss the way you feel. I miss you." She kissed down his pecks and licked each one of his abs and then kissed her way back up to his lips while she grabbed his manhood and stroked it, making his blood rise.

"Wh - - wh - - what you doin' Dessie?" Carter said to Aiko, "Why - - st - - d - - why you touching that - - ba - - bay - - what's - -, shhhittt - - what you doin?"

"Making you better," she pumped up and down with her hand faster, "Don't you want me to make all the pain go away?"

"All the - - all the pain - - go farrrrr farrrrrr awaaaaay," he laughed drunkenly, "You - - soooo - - funnnnnyyyyy."

"You hurt me too you know Carter," she said, "When you act like you don't love me you hurt me and I love you so mucccch - - with all my heart," she continued to pump him in her hand, feeling him get harder, "And you shit on me with all these bitches in New York and for what - - why?" She was beginning to get a little angry with him, "For some stupid young bitch and a ghetto hoodrat you met when you didn't know any better - - remember our baby Carter - - remember when - - when I was pregnant too and you - - why did you make me get rid of our baby why?"

"Ahgraha - - shmefuc - - I - - d - - whaat?"

"It's all in the past now because now we'll be together forever me and you," she said grabbing something from the nightstand, "We'll have another baby and we'll have something that lives on - - me and you," she braced herself and closed her eyes, slowly easing herself down onto his manhood and feeling him slowly entering her by her own doing, "oooohhhh - - shit - -," she bit her bottom lip, "It's so big daddy - - so - - so - - big I - - whewww - -," she finally got herself down on it securely and moaned, "Oh Carter!"

"Whaaat - - a- - I - -ugh - -,"

Aiko slowly began to bounce herself up and down on top of him as he was incoherent and kissed his neck while she rode him without him even knowing it, "Sssss! Damn it feels so gooood," she whined and grinded her hips into him faster, "I love you Carter - - I loveeeeeee you," she rode him faster placing her hands on his chest, "Shit is so goooood daddy - - fuck me - - fuck me," her hips shifted back and forth, alternating here and there, "I love youuu," she bit his earlobe, "Tell me you love me, Carter - - ssssss shit - - tell me you love me."

"Sss - - ohh - - I - - mmm - - feels - -," he looked at the hazy figure moving on top of him, "You - - tryna make me - - feel - - better - - sss."

"Tell me you love meeeeee - - tell me you're sorry - - tell me," Carter looked up and then rested his head back on the pillow while she rode him, "Say it Carter!" she hit his chest, "Say you love meeee!" She rode faster, "Fuck! Say you love me - - tell me you love me - - I need to hear it."

"Ssss - - ahhhh - - ahhh - -," he groaned, "I - - I - - l o - - love you...Des," Carter said, "Damn - - ooh - - Destini, I love you - - I - I'm sorry I f- - fu - - fucked up," he groaned and sighed, "Fuccck - - I - - I'm sorry, baby."

"You gonna gimme another baby?" She said, bouncing at full speed up and down, "Carterrrrr tell me you'll give me another babyyyyyyy - - shit - - dadddddy pleasseee I'm about to cummm and you are too - - TELL mee!"

"Mmmm - -," he felt pleasure that he was sure was coming from his wife in his hazy state, "A - - a - - baby - - I - - ooh - - sh - - I'm - - Desssssstini - - I'm I'll - - I'll give you anotha' babyyy - - shit."

She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts while she grinded, "Touch me Carter - - touch me while I ride it," he couldn't even hold his own hands there, so she held them for him and rode faster, "I feel you about to cum - - shit - - I feeeel you - - you feel me too? You love me? Tell me you love me again."

Minutes later what she had predicted was happening right before her very own eyes and she felt so complete and fulfilled. She moaned his name loudly, feeling her nectar rush out of her and down onto him and she collapsed on top of him, "Oh my God," she hugged him and buried her face in his neck, "That was amazing, Carter," she locked his weak fingers with hers and smiled laying against his chest, "Tell me you love me again."

"I love you - - ," he said weakly and out of breath, making her happy because he didn't say Destini's name soon after as he did before, "...Destini." She clenched her jaws and growled.

"Let's not get sidetracked," she looked up and saw him fast asleep now, "Aiko get what you came for," she grabbed the small test tube off of the nightstand she'd placed there and slowly took herself off of him and gathered all that she needed of his sperm and put it securely inside the tube, sealed it, and placed it in a small refrigerated chamber that she'd bought just for the occasion, "I think I have enough," she smiled looking at the potential children in the tube and zipped it up, "Okay, let's get you and this mess cleaned up Mr. Mekhi."

Aiko grabbed him and attempted to pull him up, "Ugh! You're so fucking heavy. Okay - - 1, 2, 3, lift with me Carter," she pulled and he stood with her.

"Where you takin' me Des?" She ignored him and ran a bath, waited for it to fill and helped him inside.

"Fuck I don't wanna fill it too high - - don't want you to drown in your sleep," she chuckled and let some of the water out, "There, just enough." Aiko walked out of the bathroom, put her clothes back on and then came back inside the bathroom a few minutes later, "Well, I'm gonna go now baby," she leaned in and kissed his lips, "Clean up good, okay?"

"Where you - - g - - goin - - Dessie?"

Aiko giggled and stepped back looking at him in the tub and injected him with the sedative so he'd be out a while and shook her head saying, "Mm. Mm. Mm.. well well well Mr. Mekhi....I GOT your ass, nigga."

-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27.6K 829 12
Missa has always been a little insecure around her best friend Nina, so when she finds out her husband Samuel had an affair with anyone but Nina, her...
180K 6.4K 14
"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞."
183K 4.2K 31
Just read🍭
263K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...