Enticing (Harry Styles AU) #W...

By NatalyCanez

They were like Romeo and Juliet; fated to fall in love or maybe...just fated to fall. Cover made by: @JonasKr... More

Introduction/ Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
*The Fanfiction Awards 2016*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Important Questions!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Playlist and Song Suggestions
Thoughts and Important Info
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
I Need To Say This
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Intermission
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
The End
The Fanfiction Awards 2018
BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!

Chapter 88

3K 105 28
By NatalyCanez

Author's Note:

Hey loves! First off I want to say sorry if any of you received a notification earlier that I updated the story. I accidentally publish the update before I was done so I'm sorry for the confusion. Also, I extend my apology for taking too long to update. I have written this update at least three times to get it right so I hope you all enjoy it. I'm aware it's not perfect but it's the best I can do cause I'm not that great at writing sex scenes. I wanted this update to be different than the other times when they have been intimate so with that being said prepare yourself for details 😉

I love you! Enjoy!! Xoxo 😘

Ryder's POV

I feel externally and innerly at peace and relaxed with the sun rays soaking into my skin, and the light breeze from the Greece waters, blowing through my hair. It's our second day here in Santorini and I couldn't image a better place to spend our honeymoon.

"Hey baby." Harry mutters, feeling his hand rest down on my bare shoulder, breaking me away from my sleepy state.

Lazily, I open my eyes and smile, looking at him. Harry was crouched down beside me, with his head tilted to the side rubbing his thumb against the back of my shoulder.

"Hi." I mutter.

"Are you sleepy?" He asks.

"I hate time zones." I playfully pout as I turn around and sit up.

"Hmm." He hums as he stands."Well looks to me like you need a wake up call."

I yawn. "What do you-Ah Harry!" I squeal as he suddenly lifts me off the chair and into his arms as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Harry!" I squeal as he took off running towards the sea, bouncing lightly in his arms. "Harry, Harry stop!"

Harry laughs, as I hear splashing of water as he runs into the sea and I let out a scream when he suddenly throws me in.

"Harry!" I whine with a smile when I surface back, the water line reaching about halfway up my stomach. 

"You jerk!" I laugh, splashing water at him. He blinks at me raising his brows and I watch as his eyes slowly darken with playfulness.

"Did you just splash me?"

"Splash you? How? Like this?" I ask, feigning innocence, splashing him again.

"You little..."

"Ah, no! Haha!" I laugh when Harry wraps his arms around me before making us both fall back into the water.

After a while Harry and I both walk out of the sea but I crouched down to pick up a seashell as he went on ahead towards our lounge chairs a few feet away. As I straighten up with the seashell in my hand I see Harry drinking out of our water bottle. Smiling, I kick off my heel and run towards him.

"Hello!" I giggle, jumping on his back making him laugh.

"Hello baby." He replies as I tilt my head and kiss his lips.

"Want to go get some dinner?" He asks and I nod, tightening my legs and arms around him as he leans down grabbing my bag before heading towards out suite.

Arriving back at our sweet after our delicious seafood dinner, I pick up our suitcase,that Gemma packed for us, off the floor by the door and rest it down on the bed to look for my pajamas.

"Did you have fun today?" I hear Harry ask, as he shuts the door to our bedroom shut.

"Yeah, I did." I nod, briefly looking at him over my shoulder, as he kicks off his shoes, before unzipping the suitcase.

"Are you going to want your pajama pants?" I ask Harry after I take my pair of shorts and tank top out.

"Hmmm no thanks." He replies, wrapping his arms around me while placing his chin on my shoulder. "It's too hot."

"Okay." I smile as he places a kiss on my cheek, tightening his arms around me before releasing me and stepping away.

I was about ready to close the suitcase back up when I see something silver catch my eye between the pile of folded clothes and the edge of the suitcase. My brows furrow reaching for the mysterious item and my eyes briefly widen before blinking in confusion as I pull out Harry's pair of handcuffs and a black sleep mask underneath it.

"Harry, what is this doing here?" I ask, turning around with both items in my hands.

"What is-" He stops half way through his sentence, along with the process of unbuttoning his red shirt.

He lets out a sigh, dropping his arms down to his sides. "Oh God, Gemma."

I giggle. "Apparently, Gemma wants us to get more creative."

"Yeah," he says, rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry about that. I swear I didn't know she was going to do that. I should have checked what-" 

"Are you not going to use them?" I ask, and he blinks at me, taken back.

I mean it's not like we didn't use the handcuffs before. Yes, it was one time but...

"You want to use them?" He asks, making his way over to me.

"You don't?" I ask placing both items in the bed.

"No it's not that. It's just typically when people use those the man has power over their women but I don't want that." He shakes his head. "I don't want to have power over you and just...I want to make love to you and for us to be equal. I don't-"

I stop his worried ramble by grasping his face and pressing my lips to his, making his hands shoot down to my waist.

"Oh, Harry." I mumble kissing him once more.

Harry briefly closes his eyes, leaning his cheek into my palm, faintly smiling at my touch as I brush my thumb over his skin.

"I just don't want to claim you." He says opening his eyes. "Sorry for my language but you know you mean more to me that just a good fuck. I don't want to control you. I want to cherish you and love every inch of you."

Tears quickly pool in my eyes and manage to escape down my cheeks as I briefly pout out my lip before pressing my mouth to his, kissing him hard.

"I love you." I breath, kissing him again. "I love you so so much."

"Don't cry." He says as I pull away, gently wiping at my cheeks with his thumb after I release his face and look down at our feet.

"I love you too." He says tilting my head up by my chin, pecking my lips.

I smile allowing our eyes to meet each other's for a moment, watching all of the love and joy he holds for me in his green windows to his soul. Without another thought, I smash my lips back onto his wrapping my arms around his neck and my fingers into his hair. Harry's lips stays still for a moment but he quickly recovers kissing me just as deeply as I am while his arms snake around my body, pressing me hard against him.

After a few shared kisses, I pull away letting out a breath while my hands casually rest on his shoulders. His eyes lock with mine and they are blazing with wonder as one of his hands comes to my cheek, skimming his thumb.

"What?" He faintly smiles while slightly tilting his head. I swallow, looking back and forth between his eyes.

"I want you." I breath, my voice coming out close to a whisper as I slide my hands around the sides of his neck to his hair, curling my fingers gently between the roots of his curls. "All of you."

"Oh baby..." He trails in the same whispering tone that I was using, brushing his nose against mine. "I have been yours."

"It's just us now." I mutter licking my lips. "I'm yours and I want you all to myself."

"I don't want to think." I add, shaking my head while holding back the tears in my eyes, feeling overwhelmed with emotions. "I just want to feel you, be lost with you and block out the rest of the world. I want to love you like I should have been able to before."

Harry doesn't reply but simply places a soft kiss on my lips before pulling away, keeping his forehead against mine. I could feel his chest moving against my own as he breathed, his heart thumping just as hard as mine.

This is it, it's happening. We can finally love each other without any doubt and worry in our minds. We can love each other deeply and beautifully.

"Love me." I swallow, his breath leaving past his lips, mixing with mine. "Make love to me Harry."

"Oh Mrs.Styles, I will all night if that's what you wish." He replies, practically groaning, connecting his lips firmly against mine. I groan when Harry leans down and picks me up off the floor, wrapping my legs around his waist before stepping forward letting us fall back down on the bed.

I part my mouth from his and laugh when Harry pulls away making a silly face after he pushed the suitcase off the bed, clattering loudly than what he expected.

"Oops..." Harry mutters then chuckles as his lips pull into a smile. I giggle again as he leans down bringing his mouth back onto mine and I shift, rolling us around so I am straddling on top of him.

Abruptly Harry sits up, not breaking his mouth from mine as his hands grip my waist, squeezing a little. I could feel him already hard beneath me and feeling a little brave, I roll my hips into his making him groan causing his lips to part from mine. As he pulls away his teeth take hold of my lower lip, tugging at it before letting it go. A chill runs up my spine as he places a kiss on my shoulder while his warm hands run up my skin before grabbing the hem of my tank top, lifting it up my stomach. I pull back raising my arms up so he could pull my shirt over my head before tossing it randomly onto the floor. My lips curl into a grin as I look down at him, pushing my hair behind my ears bringing my mouth to his but I barely got the chance to kiss him once before he moves and presses a kiss on my chest.

Ugh this is my weakness... I love his lips on my neck,my chest...everywhere.

I shut my eyes, throwing my head back as he kisses the swollen parts of my breasts that wasn't covered by my bra as his hands move up around my back to unclasp the hook.

Suddenly, I let out a small squeal when Harry rolls us back over to how we were and he laughs, and I do with him, as my hands try to quickly make their way down the buttons of his shirt. Once I do, Harry pulls back, grabbing each side of his open shirt, shrugging it back off his shoulder while slipping one arm out then the other causing the sleeves to turn inside out, then discarding the item to the floor.

I let out a small moan as he pulls away after he gives me a rough kiss while his hands move to unbutton my shorts and I lift my hips off the bed so he could pull them off and down my legs. I smile when he gives me a quick kiss before standing up, taking my shorts with him, tossing them on the floor before his hands move to the front of his jeans. I swallow then bite on my lower lip as I watch him undo his belt. The sound of the buckle catches my ears attention making my stomach deliciously clench together at the anticipation and my core ache with need.

Knowing that I am not brave enough to keep on looking as he discards his clothing, I distract myself by sliding my bra off my shoulders, tossing it aside before reaching down to hook my thumbs beneath the waist band of my panties.

"No,wait. Let me." Harry mutters and I lift my eyes up to him as he leans down with his boxers still on, joining his fingers beneath the band of my panties. Removing my hands from the material, I lift my hips off the bed just like before as he slides them off and down my legs, leaving me completely bare to him.

My eyes carefully watch my husband as my heart thumps at a much quicker pace as he leans forward pressing a kiss on my inner thigh, slowly going higher and higher, leaving a kiss as he went while spreading my legs further apart. I suck in a sharp breath through my mouth, shutting my eyes and tilting my head back against the pillow feeling his mouth come down just where I'm aching for him, kissing...sucking...and licking.

I swallow licking my swollen lips,still keeping my eyes shut, while brushing my right hand into the top of Harry's hair, to push him closer to me. I arch my back a little as his sweet mouth continues to work on me, feeling my need for him starting to build in my lower stomach, but Harry places both hands on my hips, pressing me back down on the mattress and I groan.

"Patience, Mrs. Styles." Harry breathes against my sensitive area, making me shift. He chuckles placing a kiss on my lower belly before moving himself up to hover over me.

I give him a small scowl at he laughs pressing a kiss on my lips and as he does an idea pops into my head. Keeping my lips against his, I continue to kiss him slowly while moving my hands down between us, slipping one of my hands underneath his boxers, wrapping my hand around him.

"Ah,Ryder..." Harry hisses pulling his mouth off of mine.

"Patience Mr.Styles." I innocently reply, the side of my lips pulling into a smirk. Harry hitches a breath through his teeth, resting his forehead against mine, as I gently move my hand against him.

"Uhh...you don't play fair." He swallows and I shake my head.

"I never said I did." I mutter lifting my head up to kiss him while releasing him out of my soft grip and tug at the band of his boxers, pushing them down his hips. Harry takes the hint and helps me get rid of them the rest of the way.

I grasp Harry's face as he hovers above me, parting my legs further apart as he adjusts himself between them and for a distracting moment, I am thankful for still being on the pill because it means I can feel him. I can really feel him, and he is all mine.

I kiss his lips as Harry begins to push himself inside me. I furrow my brows and gasp, breaking our kiss.

"Ah," I half gasp and moan against Harry's lips, feeling him going deeper inside me before pulling his hips back all the way.

"I love you." Harry whispers kissing me on my lips as he pushes himself back inside me, slowly.

"I. Love. You." He breathes with each slow thrust.

"Mmm..." I moan, knitting my fingers into his hair,as he bucks his hips into me once more.

The slow pace between us felt amazing, making my body already feel tantalizing of the sweet high that is to come. As much as my body wants Harry to change the rhythm into a slightly faster one, I know there is no rush and Harry knows it too. Despite of my small moans and his hissing through his teeth as he thrusts into me and out of me, each slow and steady time, he doesn't rush.

My hands slide down the sides of his body, feeling his smooth skin, before stopping at his hips. Feeling Harry rolling his hips into mine again, my left hand flies up to his face as my lips place a gentle kiss on his.

"I love you." I mutter and Harry says nothing but simply kisses me once more, deeply and wanting and that was a promise and response in itself. 

Gently, Harry kisses the corner of my mouth before brushing his nose against mine, then pushing my head to the side with his cheek so he could have access to my jaw. I shut my eyes feeling his lips move down my neck, giving me feather like kisses as he ran down to my shoulder while lifting his chest off of mine. Carefully he eases himself out of me and leans down to place kisses along my collarbone, licking and sucking as he goes.

I lick my lips and place my hands back on his hips like before, gently pressing my fingers into his skin, adding slight pressure. Harry takes my cue and thrusts inside me once more but instead of pulling away, he slightly picks up his pace and thrusts into me again and again.

A low moan stifles in my throat as I shut my eyes and cover my face with my hands, biting on my lip, fighting the urge to not make a sound. But Harry isn't having it because I feel his hands grip both of my writs while stopping his hip movements, pulling my hands away from my face.

"Don't hide." He says looking at me with wild lustful eyes, his lips pulling into a wry smile before kissing me. "Not from me."

I moan against his mouth, moving my hands out of his grip placing them on either side of his face. Briefly Harry breaks our kiss just to place his lips over mine again, building the kiss as he bucks his hips into me before slowly pulling away.

"Uh," I moan knitting my hands in his hair as he pushes himself deeper inside me with a stronger deliberate force, making me arch my back and hide my face in his neck. I take this opportunity and press a kiss on his skin before placing another slightly further down, then gently biting down on his neck.

"Ryder..." Harry hisses through his teeth by my ear and suddenly I feel him grip my thigh, hitching my leg a bit higher on his waist as he thrusts harder.

I cry out as he does it again and again,letting my head fall back again on my pillow. My brows furrow as I allow myself to feel each roll of his body loving mine. Abruptly, Harry reaches around and grasp my left hand from the back of his head and pins it down beside my head on the bed.

I shut my eyes as he continues to move inside me, causing our bodies to push upright, making the bed sheets bunch up even more. His hand tightens around mine, with each thrust into my center, and that's when I decide to let my emotions take over. My mind shuts off from any worry on being too loud. All I feel is Harry's hand in mine, his body lined and pushing into mine, damp skin on damp skin, and his fingers digging into my thigh while the nails in my free hand dig into the back of his shoulder.

Harry groans as his thrust become a bit slower. Moving my hand out of his grip I hook both of my arms around him,my fingers digging into his back, feeling his muscles beneath my touch as he moved.

"Ah, Harry I-" I stop halfway through my moan as his lips press down on mine.

"Shh, I'm here baby." He pants against my lips, feeling his warm breath mix with mine, kissing me again, once...twice and a third time. "I'm right here."

"Ha-Harry," I pant before crying out loudly as he thrusts into me,hard.

I continue to cry,moan and groan as he picks up rhythm again; driving deeper into me each time. The pressure in my stomach kept on building with each roll of Harry's hips and as he leaned down to kiss me I found it difficult to do so, feeling to caught up in his movements and in the sweet pressure in my lower body. The delicious feeling just kept on growing, taking me higher and higher into the clouds with each thrust and I feel too scared to come back down as I tighten my legs and arms around Harry's body. 

"Ugh, please." I beg, but I'm not even sure what I am even begging about. My mind feels too blurred and raveled with the fiery buzzing throughout my body.

"Let go, baby." Harry pants in a husk voice, rolling his body into mine again.

"Cum for me, princess." Harry says bringing his face down to mine, kissing me. "Let go."

And I do.

I let the pressure build inside me until I couldn't handle it anymore. I groan, screwing my eyes shut, tossing my head back into the pillow as my back arches off the bed and Harry continues to roll his hips into me, helping me ride out my high.

Finally, after my body became completely overwhelmed by the incredible feeling, I relax and let my back fully rest back down on the mattress, shutting my eyes and gasping for air. After a breath of a moment, Harry ducks his head to press a kiss on the base of my throat while thrusting into me one last time before his body became still and the muscles beneath the touch of my hands, on his back, clench and shake slightly as a low moan resonated from his throat and past his lips by my ear.

I turn my head to the side as my lips pull into a faint blissful smile, knowing my incredible man reached his own high. Grabbing the little strength I have left, I lift my hands and run them down Harry's sides as he pulls out of me before gently resting himself on top of me.

We lay quiet for what felt like a peaceful forever, just our heavy breathing and thinking hearts sounding between us as they both try to go back to their normal pace.  Our bodies were covered with a sheen of sweat, and I could feel is as I push a few strands of my hair off my forehead before placing my hand in Harry's hair, at the back of his head, gently massaging my fingers through. Eventually, as soon as we both start to regain composure, Harry lifts his head off my shoulder without saying a word, while cradling my face in his hand giving me a soft lingering kiss.

As Harry pulls back my lips spread into a grin and I don't bother on hiding it. Harry's green eyes look down at me, confused for a second, then show adoration as his own lips pull into a grin while shaking his head in pure awe.

"Oh baby..." Harry chuckles, as if his mind is going back to what just happened between us, just like mine is.

"Oh baby... is right." I giggle, biting on my bottom lip as I smile. "That was..." I trail off, not finding the right words.

"Love, Mrs. Styles. That was love." He quietly mutters,still grinning at me as his lips shape back over mine and I swear, this is were I am meant to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 22.1K 64
Georgia Gibson challenged her best friend Harry Styles to go six months without sex. Harry Styles challenged Georgia to do the same. The rules are ma...
28.4K 1.3K 21
story of sisters who are poles apart yet designed together . one believes to hate her sister others whole world is her sister ..
76.1K 3.8K 52
Harley Asher and her older brother Carter have lived a whole year without their beloved parents. When a wolf attack takes them from her it shakes her...
256K 6.4K 62
What happens when 21 year old Kylie Hayes goes to Vegas on a trip with her best friend? One morning she ends up in bed and not alone.. But with Harry...