PARK JIMIN | jimin x mara

By hellchyeahZL

A short, spin off book only for JiMara couple's sex adventures. More

disclaimer
author's note + communion
chapter | 1
chapter | 2
chapter | 3
chapter | 4
chapter | 5
chapter | 6
chapter | 8
chapter | 9
chapter | 10
chapter | 11
chapter | 12
chapter | 13
chapter | 14
chapter | 15
chapter | 16
chapter | 17
chapter | 18
chapter | 19
chapter | 20
f i n a l e
#JiMara
e p i l o g u e
credits

chapter | 7

34.2K 673 203
By hellchyeahZL

"Jimin.." I breathed out as our foreheads touched, my eyes closed, his breath was warm over my cheek, my thighs spread apart as I nestled him in between them in missionary position.

I reached my arms forward, felt the metal cuffs around my wrist digging painfully against my skin when I attempted to touch him. I forgot that he had me handcuffed to the bed. Jimin kissed me, sucking my lower lip as he pulled away and pushed my hips further against the mattress. He hooked his arms under my thighs to bend them towards my stomach, stretching my legs further open as he watched how closely connected we are, how deep he was going inside me with each thrust of his hips.

He moved his gaze away from below and met my eyes with a smile that left me even more breathless. I closed my eyes, focusing on the feeling of his length massaging my walls so good and slow, it made me mewl and moan his name like the horny woman that I am. "Your moans are just the sexiest."

My eyes rolled over from how good he was fucking me, sliding so deep within me, burying himself fully inside and holding himself in for a few seconds before pulling out again. That had me nibbling on my lower lip which Jimin found so distracting. "You're going to make your lips bleed if you keep doing that."

"I can't help it. I need something to do if I can't touch you." I replied, my fingers digging on my palms.

"Hold on. I'll uncuff you." Jimin reached for the key that was resting on the dresser beside our bed then he unlocked the handcuffs around my hands. "Better?"

"Much better." I smiled up at him as I placed my hands on his cheeks to pull him down into a kiss. I closed my eyes when he continued to move his hips and purred at the feeling of immense pleasure, "That feels so good."

Jimin changed his position, his elbows now straight as he took my hand and linked our fingers together, pinning my arms on either sides of my head. He smiled down at me, "I know. You feel good too. So damn good."

I arched my back off the sheets, squeezing his hand back as he suddenly changed his pace, increasing his hip movements a little. Jimin placed his weight on my body, holding my hand firmly as he bottomed out inside me. "I'm pretty sure you're really going to be pregnant when I'm done with you, beautiful."

That made me giggle softly. We kissed and felt each other's warm mouth, our tongues clashing gently with one another. He moaned into my mouth when I bucked my hips up and met his thrust, getting him deeper into my wet sex organ. He pushed the low neckline of my shirt completely down underneath my breasts and left my nipples bare in his sight. Jimin placed his head between the valley of my breasts and began kissing from the inner skin and around my whole boob.

"Don't bite. I'm sensitive there." I whined when I felt his teeth around one of my nipples.

"I'm trying to make you come." Jimin lifted his head off of my chest to place as kiss on my cheek. "What do you want me to do then?"

"Just.. keep uhh.. fucking me." I struggled to form a sentence with my chest heaving and my hips moving in sync with his own, riding each other's lust. "I'm so close."

"Baby, I am too." Jimin was now drilling into me, his thrusts are more hungry and uncontrolled. He put connected our noses together as he held onto my hands, keeping them up and tied together. I cried when he pushed all the way in me, making my breasts jiggle at the force he exerted and our skin slapping together even more louder as my wetness began to spread around my thighs when I began to come.

I knew he was so close to cumming to when he snaked his arms around my shoulders and felt him dig his knees on our mattress. His forehead fell on my chest as his back was bent over me, trying to collect his breathing as he chased his own pleasure. I let my hands smooth over his back, embracing him as I bit my lip in order to stop myself from screaming.

"Jimin." I called his name in a hot breathy moan, my lips hovered over his ear. Being married to him and having such an active sexual relationship with him had advantages too. I knew the things that he liked to hear in bed.

I tugged on the back of his head, messing with his hair as I breath softly in his ear words that drove him mad, "Ohh babbyyy... I love it when you fuck me good. Come on.. cum. Cum Jimin."

"Fuck." Jimin grunted as he pinned my hands back down on the bed and pushed himself up. He glared at me with the intensity that's enough to make me come a second time. "You're so damn hot and I'm fucking you."

I smiled at him, breathless, "I love you."

Jimin shut his eye close and gripped on my waist, his fingers digging painfully at my flesh. He continued to slide into me in hard thrusts as he came, riding his orgasm while his breath brushed against my neck and his hands kneaded both of my breasts, "I love you too, Mara."

I smiled as I played with his hair softly, our chest falling and rising as we try to catch our breaths. Jimin slowly pulled himself out of me, already flaccid. I took the chance to pull my shirt back to covering my chest when he stopped me,

"Leave it like that."

"Why?" I was confused as he kissed me again and felt his hands fondling my breasts again.

"Make me hard again." He whispered against my lips, his hands playing on my thighs again. "We still have time before the sun rises."

"But I'm tired." I whined, pushing his hands away. "And sleepy. Let's go back to sleep."

Jimin positioned himself next to me before pulling me close on his chest. He took my thigh and rested it over him, making me smile as he brushed his finger softly against my skin. I closed my eyes and felt the dawn coming. The blankets covered my back and his shoulders as he pulled them over our bodies. Our sheets are soiled but it can wait until the morning.

"Do you think we'll have a girl this time?" Jimin asked in a low voice, his lips on my hair. "But that means, you'll have to stop working again."

"It's okay." I hummed against his chest. "I don't think I'm cut out for it anyway and besides, being your wife is tiring enough."

Jimin laughed softly, "But it's fun, especially , because it's you who I do it with."

A smile stretched along my lips, his hands moved over my tummy, "Will you love him as much as you love Taehyung?"

"Of course." He whispered as he kissed my forehead and pulled me even closer. "Unconditionally."

I looked up at his face, the first ray of sunrise hitting the contours of his face. He gazed into my eyes too, bringing his lips to peck mine softly. I smiled and closed my eyes.

Jimin kept his hand securely over my womb, his thumb that drew circles against my skin brought my mind peace at once. He nuzzled his nose deeper into my hair, breathing steadily as I drift off to sleep. "I can't wait to be the father of two."

•••

"Goodafternoon, Miss Mara." Yoonji greeted me with a smile as soon as I got onto Jimin's floor.

"It's okay. No need to escort me in. I can come inside myself." I said when she jumped from her seat and quickly shuffled to my side.

"You can't." She blocked my way.

"And why is that, Yoonji?" I smiled at her then she pulled me close to whisper in my ear. "Your evil mother-in-law is in there."

"I can't let you inside. I'm sorry." Yoonji frowned as she explained to me, "She threatened me that she would fire me if I did. I don't want to lose this job."

"Oh no, Yoonji, it's okay. Don't cry." I came to her aid as she began to fan her eyes, tilting her head up as if she was preventing her tears from falling or something. "I'll wait here with you until she leaves."

"Thank you, Miss Mara. Oh my God, you really are so nice and kind." Yoonji took a tissue to wipe an imaginary tear away then faced me again, "Did my mascara run?"

"No, it looks intact." I chuckled at her silliness.

"Oh thank God. I'm supposed to meet my boyfriend during lunch. I need to keep my make up on point." She said as she checked herself in the mirror.

"How long have they been talking in there?" I asked after while. I was getting curious because Jimin's mother didn't like me, maybe she was complaining about me again.

"Almost two hours." Yoonji kept herself busy playing minesweeper on the company PC while chewing on her gum loudly. "Shoot! It was a bomb? Just when I was about to win ugh!"

"Anyway." She turned her attention to me, looking behind her back before passing me the bit of information she knew, "I heard her talking about some girl she wanted Mr. Park to meet. I know she doesn't like you but that is such a bitchy move. That old whore. If I were you, which is not gonna happen lol, but anyway. If I were you, I'd be mad as fuck. Like super pissed-"

The door to Jimin's office opened just as Yoonji was about to curse again. She bit her lip and swallowed her gum accidentally at the sight of Jimin's mother. I stood up and greeted her but she turned a blind eye at me as if I didn't just greet her. Jimin noticed this and felt sorry on behalf of his mother for mistreating me. She hated me but she loves Taehyung so I guess I can sacrifice for my family. If Cinderella can do it then I can too, right?

"Think about what I said, my son. She's a better option." Jimin's mother said as she turned and left. I bowed to her until the elevator doors closed.

I didn't realize that Jimin was right next to me until he held my hand, "She's gone." He made me lift my head up, "Come inside for awhile before we head out to the doctor together."

"Jimin?"

"Hm?" Jimin hummed as he cleaned his desk up, filing all the folders he'll make Yoonji deliver for later when we leave.

"What were you talking about with your mom?" I asked.

"It's nothing." Jimin knew what I wanted to know but he shrugged it off.

I approached him and stood beside his desk. "Tell me the truth."

Jimin stopped whatever he was doing and then looked up at me, his eyes pleading me to drop it but I needed to know. He heaved out a sigh as he swiveled his chair to face me. Jimin took my hands and pulled me one step closer to him.

"She wants me to divorce you and marry the girl she chose for me." Jimin said before he hung head in shame. He held onto my hand firmly and kissed my knuckles, "But that's not going to happen, okay? I love you and Taehyung. And we'll probably have a second child too so there's just no way."

I felt my heart ease up a bit. I know Jimin will never leave us but I was still scared because I don't know what I'll do if he left me to be with another woman. Jimin hugged me and kissed my temples, "Don't worry. You know how my mother is. She's only rude but she'll never do anything to break us up."

I gave him a weak smile when he pulled away to look at my face. "I know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 55 15
These are x member (and solo) oneshots of Suga/Yoongi! This book includes smut, angst and fluff. This book is completed!
275K 10.3K 39
where jeongguk and jimin cheat on their boyfriends, taehyung and yoongi.
680K 9K 100
Literally the title and there is mostly fluff. If you don't like this than don't read it and just to be clear there will be like five smut stories. C...
61.7K 1.2K 40
This a book all about Taekook/Vkook and other couples that I ship. So if you love them then welcome to my book! :)