Strange Ones

By Diamondheart37

Alex and her friends are going to Strange Island, home of the Strange Ones, to spend their summer for a vacat... More

Strange Island
Taking the Train to Strange City
The Perfect Way To Start Our Vacation
All Over The News
Dinner with the President
Leaving the City
Truth or Slap with Strange Ones
Making Our Way to the Delta Base
The Delta Base
The Founders of Delta
Training Day
Delta Number 9
Our First Mission
Battle of the Metal Behemoths
Being Brave
Kids
Companions
Hanging with the Cat Faunus
Trico
The Message
A Night in Hotland
Into Mettaton's Room We Go
The Enemy Found
In the Garden
Strange Island's Most Wanted
Look At This Book!
Attacked in the Library
The Flower
She Ran Away...
Everything About This Place Is Crazy
Reunion
There Are Blades In My Weapon!
More Than A Team
Confronted, Then Captured
Chara, the Girl with the Blade
Locked Up Together
Thorax's Plan
The Lady Next Door
Journey to the Dark Ones' Base
Breaking In And Out
When The Battle Begins, We Come Around
Race to Strange City
The Battle Of Strange City
Breaking the Beacon
Finding Mr. President
Showdown with Chrysalis
Can You Hear Me?
The Whole Island Knows Of Delta
Goodbye, Strange Island
A Brand New Life
The Story Continues...

This Is All Your Fault!

42 1 0
By Diamondheart37

It was daytime at the base, and only one room of Delta Number 6 was silent. Jonas just sat on his bed, thinking of what happened last night. He was still in recovery, but he was okay for now. However, his thoughts repeated every time he kept thinking of Alex and Clarissa getting captured by the Dark Ones. He just kept his mouth shut, and the memory didn't stop replaying in his mind until Frisk broke the silence with her voice.

"Hey, you still in there?" Frisk said, getting Jonas' attention. "You haven't said anything ever since you woke up."

"Yeah. Sorry. My mind drifted all the way to the past." Jonas said.

"Still thinking of what happened last night?" Frisk sounded concerned until she got a nod from him, then sighed. "Look. What happened last night wasn't your fault and you know it. You were only keeping Alex out of harm. Right?"

"You could say that."

"And the Dark Ones, they should be the one to take the blame. Not cool guys like you."

Jonas raised both his eyebrows. "You think I'm cool?"

"Ren said you seemed cool." Frisk smiled. "Cool guy, cool hat, you have a cool step-sibling living in your house, you have a cool personality, and you're cool with everyone. That includes Blake as well."

"Well, thanks." Jonas chuckled. "And speaking of Blake, I don't have a thing for her."

"Yeah right." Frisk smirked.

"I don't!"

Meanwhile, Saoirse giggled, suddenly getting their attention.

"Oh, come on!"

The three suddenly heard the door swing open. They turned to find Petra and Nya, Jay's fiance and Kai's younger sister, enter the room and close the door behind them.

"Hey." Nya said.

"Uh, hey." Jonas replied. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Jesse told us everything, and we came here to say that we're sorry for what happened." Petra said.

Jonas sighed. "Yeah. No biggie, I guess."

"So, how are you all doing?" Nya asked.

"Nya, we're fine. I feel better already" Frisk assured, then looked down at the ground. "I hope."

Nya suddenly let out a soft laugh. "You know, Frisk. You're a funny girl."

"Thank you very much." Frisk said. "I am grateful for your appreciation of me."

"Okay. Cutie Time is over." Petra said. "Let's just talk about what just happened the night before today."

"Yeah. I don't want to be reminded of that." Jonas disagreed. "Way too many bad memories of what happened out there."

"I can see that." Petra scratched the back of her head. "Sorry, Jonas."

Jonas just shrugged in response. When the group heard a knock on the door, they turned to find Lloyd at the door. Frisk assumed that he was looking concerned due to how the look on his face was formed.

"Yes?" Nya said.

"Has any one of you seen Clarissa anywhere?" Lloyd asked. "I checked her room, she wasn't in bed. She didn't even leave a note."

The room was filled with silence again, all because of Lloyd's question.

"Guys? Where is she?" Lloyd was starting to look and sound concerned.

"Lloyd, there is a slight chance that you might be upset with this, but she and Alex are gone." Frisk said.

"What?" Lloyd's eyebrows furrowed.

"They didn't run away or anything. The Dark Ones took them away." Jonas explained. "Blake was there when it happened. She ran to get help, but-"

He was cut off when Lloyd suddenly left the room. Petra and Nya followed him, and Saoirse looked out the window next to her hospital bed, wondering what will happen next. Meanwhile, Lloyd finally left Delta Number 6, despite Petra and Nya following him. He could hear both of them saying his name, but he was too busy looking for Blake. He finally found her walking away from Delta Number 3, so he approached her.

"Hey, Blake!" Lloyd shouted, making Blake stop and look at him.

"Oh! Good morning." Blake said which as much calmness as she could. "Is everything alright?"

Lloyd stayed silent, forming both his hands into fists as Blake noticed and let out a sigh.

"Jonas told you, didn't he?"

"He told me everything." Lloyd glared at the cat Faunus. "You ran to get help?"

"Yes." Blake was starting to sound both confused and petrified. "I was too late. I didn't have enough time. Lloyd, I'm sorry. I understand you cared about her."

"Well, you should be!" Lloyd shouted, seeing Blake's eyes widen.

"What? Lloyd, what are you saying?"

"What I'm trying to say is that you are the reason why Alex and Clarissa got taken away!"

Both Lloyd and Blake suddenly got attention from every member of Delta. Even the other members that were training watched as their quarrel was about to escalate.

"Ar-Are you saying that it's my fault that Alex and Clarissa were taken by the Dark Ones?" A glare suddenly appeared on Blake's face.

"Yes! It's your fault that they're not here! They're gone because of you!" Lloyd shouted with fury in his voice.

"I'm sorry! I didn't realize that I didn't have enough time!" Blake shot back.

"Well, you should have just helped them when you had the chance!"

"Alex told me to get help, and I did!"

"But you were too late!"

"I'm sorry! I couldn't save them!"

Lloyd's eye twitched. "Hey! I got an idea. How about we just fight in front of everyone! Let them see what they'll think!"

"I don't want to fight you!"

"Too bad, because you're about to get a piece of my mind!" Lloyd pulled out his twin swords and charged at Blake.

Blake's eyes widen when she watched as Lloyd charged at her. Soon as Lloyd started spinning until a tornado surrounded him, she dodged when he got closer. She rolled on the ground, then she got back on her feet and unsheathed her sword while her sheath was in her other hand. Lloyd stopped spinning and turned to Blake, his eyes filled with anger on her. He ran up to her again, and the two clashed. Blake fell over, but she flipped and went back on her feet, blocking each attack Lloyd gave her. A flame in the form of Blake's silhouette suddenly appeared in front of him. Then, it exploded, pushing Lloyd back until he went to his knees. Blake stopped for a moment and looked at Lloyd again. His hands holding his swords tightly. Lloyd dashed up to her and attempted to give Blake a slash, but she blocked it with a stone silhouette and swiftly jumped back. Suddenly, Lloyd's hand was lit with his energy and he used all of his strength to break the stone.

"Stop!" A voice suddenly got Lloyd's attention.

Ruby was running up to them, her face full of shock and concern and her arms outstretched to them.

"Blake, Lloyd! Whatever you are doing, stop it!" Ruby hollered.

"Stay out of it, Rose!" Lloyd blasted a ball of energy at Ruby, which hit her in the chest and caused her to fall on her face.

"Ruby!" Blake shouted, then suddenly saw Lloyd charging at her again.

Meanwhile, Petra and Nya shoved themselves through the crowd of people. After that, they saw the fight between Lloyd and Blake. Nya was petrified of what was in her sight.

"Lloyd, stop!" Nya attempted to disrupt the fight, but Petra stopped her by putting a hand on her shoulder.

"No! You'll get yourself hurt!"

Blake's exhaustion grew as she kept defending herself from Lloyd's blades. As she struggled to keep her balance, Lloyd unarmed her, sending both her sword and sheath flying until her sheath lied flat on the ground and her sword stabbed the dirt. Blake rolled on the ground, then she stopped rolling when she hit a flagpole. The crowd gasped. Petra had wide eyes and Nya had her hands over her mouth. Meanwhile, Jonas walked out of Delta Number 6. He had seen the fight from his room, and Saoirse was the first to witness it. As he turned to find Blake lying down, he found Lloyd slowly walking up to her. His eyes widen, but he suddenly turned to find Blake's sword sticking from the ground. So, he ran up to it and scooped it from the ground along with the sheath.

Blake opened her eyes, but everything in front of her was a blur. She can barely see Lloyd walking to her. Knowing that he will end her, she closed her eyes. That was when Jonas walked in front of her and pointed the sword at Lloyd. That made Lloyd stop moving. Lloyd just stared, but he shook his head.

"Jonas, get out of the way." Lloyd said, but got no response from him. He just stood there, not moving from his spot. "Jonas, I said get out of the way!"

Finally, Jonas spoke. "No! Lloyd, whatever it is you're going to do to Blake, I won't allow it."

"But she-"

"She didn't mean for it to happen! Look around you! Is this what either Alex or Clarissa would have wanted?"

Lloyd started to check his surroundings. The crowd stood with wide eyes and gaping mouths. Both Petra and Nya were shocked. Ruby was kneeling on the ground with her arm over her chest, slowly breathing. Lloyd looked up at Delta Number 6 to find Frisk and Saoirse looking down from the window. Saoirse had wide eyes while Frisk had her arms crossed and her head shaking with disappointment. He turned back to Jonas.

"I don't care about what is around me!" Lloyd shouted. "Just get out of the way!"

"If you're thinking about killing Blake in front of everyone, you will have no choice but to kill me as well!" Jonas shot back.

Lloyd froze for a moment, then he looked down and put both his swords back into his sheath. The crowd watched as he started walking up to Ruby, but he stopped when Yang came by to check on her sister.

"Are you okay?" Yang asked with concern for her beloved sister.

Ruby nodded, then she and Yang turned to find Lloyd walking up to her.

"Ruby," Lloyd said quietly. "I'm...sorry for-"

"No! Stay back!" Yang shouted as Lloyd's eyes widen.

"Yang-"

"I said stay back!" Yang pointed one of her gauntlets at Lloyd, making him jump back.

Lloyd's eyes widen when he looked around again, so he ran off as the crowd watched him run all the way to Delta Number 3. Jonas sighed, then turned to Blake and helped her back on her feet.

"Um, you dropped these." Jonas said while holding up Blake's sword and sheath.

After Blake took her weapons back and slid the sword back into her sheath, she pulled Jonas into a hug. Her eyes started flooding with tears. "Thank you for saving me."

With another sigh, Jonas hugged Blake back. "You're welcome."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 622 95
When a power source of a machine called the Dimension Machine, which keeps all dimensions separate, is stolen, every world in the multiverse starts t...
39 0 14
After a 3-month vacation, the Dreamers have been taken it easy and everything is fine and they were enjoying or by themselves, but they always kept i...
857 205 26
Ruby and her friends have been through a lot over the years but now things are really changing. Dealing with Salem and the Grimm are one thing but no...
1.1K 10 58
Life keeps on changing for everyone, including all of the heroes of Delta. A school for aspiring heroes has opened and a new age of heroes is yet to...